The Gay Community's Serial Killer Problem
Steve
2015-08-31 16:13:28 UTC
http://www.libertynewsnow.com/gay-communitys-serial-killer-problem/article657
[...]
In 2009, the Senate passed legislation extending hate crime laws to
protect the gay and lesbian community.
The bill was a result of murder of Matthew Shepard, a gay University of
Wyoming student who was murdered in 1998. For 15 years, Shepard's death
was used a primary example of hate crimes against gays.
However, after the research and release of a book on Shepard's death by
Stephen Jimenez, even the LGBTQ community has accepted that the murder
was not a hate crime . . . as it was a drug deal gone bad and result of
the "crystal meth subculture."
[...]
Does this mean that gay people are not attacked more than nopn-gay people?
[...]
Regardless of those facts, the LGBTQ community still demands protection
under hate crime laws along with preferential treatment for transgenders.
Groups that boldly demand protection and preferential treatment as a
class, must be willing to address issues their own community.
In the case of the LGBTQ community, the 800-pound gorilla in the room is
the correlation between sexual orientation and violence.
According to the Serial Killer Database maintained by Radford
University, 52% of U.S. serial killers are white, and 92% are male. (
http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial%20Killer%20Information%20Center/Serial%20Killer%20Statistics.pdf
)
[...]
So serial killers are a white male problem?
[...]
However, in a dated study conducted in 2003, (
http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html#source )69% of serial killers
were either self-described homosexuals or engaged in homosexual behavior
"immediately, prior to, during or after committing their murders."
In verifying and updating this number, a random sampling of 59 U.S.
serial killers after 1960 was collected and studied. Of those 59
convicted murderers, 39 were found to be gay, 66%.
Given that arguably 3.8% of the population of the United States
self-identifies as gay, the statistical outlier of 60%+ of convicted
serial killers being homosexual should be cause for concern within the
LGBTQ community.
While some would argue the numbers are too small for scientific
analysis, laws have been enacted on far less evidence, such as with the
reaction to Matthew Shepard's murder.
Rather than address this issue with a significant study, the LGBTQ
community instead continues to push hate crime statistics of crimes
against gays, lesbians and transgenders.
[...]
Refusing to face fact?
[...]
But a solution to minimize those assaults may be right under their nose
as a recent report by a gay British group (
http://www.stonewall.org.uk/resources/protecting-lesbian-gay-and-bisexual-people-practical-guide-police-forces
) showed that 30% of hate crimes on gays were between victims and
aggressors who were "previously acquainted."
While the U.S. government tracks hate crime statistics along with their
general crime database, they fail to gather and release data that could
verify and lead to resolution of what appears to be a significant
cultural issue within the LGBTQ community.
The concept of protection of a minority class with subjective "hate
crime" laws is arguable alone.
Furthering protection of a minority class of people who overwhelming
account for America's most notorious killers (America's top six killers
were gay), should be put on hold until that group can explain and
provide solutions to what appears to be their sub-culture of death.
[...]
Interesting, so once again it appears that the LGBT activists have not
been honest with the rest of the nation.
You mean, according to yet another right wing opinion source with absolutely zero fact behind it. Like that last bit of horseshit. WTF ARE "America's "top six killers"? According to whom? Here's one list of 25 notorious serial killers. Why don't you tell us which ones were gay and how that factors in to their desire to kill.
You're a liar, David. You post shit you believe, without checking its veracity, which means you are hardly in a position to discuss the honesty of others.
Any doubt that Milt Shook is a Usenet Network moron is erased by the following.

"I said that it's not entirely beyond the realm of possibility
that the US government created the AIDS virus, "
--Milt Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/7c9c1d3963761e64

"It doesn't matter if it's state property or not; the state doesn't
have to power to limit access to a public area. They can charge to
access it, but they can't force people to have a state ID card or
something. It's right in the 14th Amendment; if you allow one person
to get in for free, then all people have to be allowed in for free, if
it's public property."
--Milt Shook.. more ignorance of the law
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/83e117a21b818c9b

"No person pays corporate taxes. The corporation pays those."[...] the
corporation is not made up of people. It is made up of paper.
--Milt Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/f7a3aebb956b7ff7

"I'm at a loss as to why you think increasing the
necessary collateral, while not decreasing the
value of the loan, is not a net loss."
Milt Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.impeach.bush/msg/eca4b4662ef2cc82?hl=en&

"Yeah. If you bought the stock at $50 a share and it's now worth $25,
the shares have a negative equity of 50%. I mean, DUH!
-- Milt.Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/cdf601a5bedc09d4?hl=en&

"I was hit by buckshot by accident once when I was a kid. I
have a scar to show for it. But no matter where it would have hit me,
it wouldn't have killed me, because I was running away from it."
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=383b35e7.10549606%40news.earthlink.net

"And one of the ironies of this entire discussion is that a company
that pays corporate income taxes one year can deduct them as a
business expense the next.
--Milt Shook, Feb 4, 2008 who claims to have been a business
consultant and have his own corporation.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/b0151278e691117b.

"The law doesn't "allow" any gender discrimination."
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=prqdnVQM8LfCsdLdRVn-ig%40comcast.com

"the private insurance company is answerable to no
legal authority"
--Milt Shook Jun 1 2008
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/610d6e9e4a15f116?hl=en

"And if I sell stock, my asset level is reduced by the
amount of that stock, EVEN IF the stock I sell is sold
for more than I paid for it."
--Milt Shook.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.impeach.bush/msg/0f58111c6acb0ce8?hl=en&

"I mean, Jesus, you moron; basically what you're arguing is that the
Bill of Rights only protects you from the government. That's insane."
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=rOednTyGe5IzVjvd4p2dnA%40comcast.com

"Anyone who doesn't deal with fiction has no clue how the world works,
because most real truth is found in fiction. I'll also note that all
"reality" is perception, and there really is no such thing."
--Milt Shook Apr 9, 2008
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/77781222624b4444

"I have checked e-mails from at eight other people who live around here
and use Comcast, and two of them sport the same IP as me"
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=49983a09.0407141830.56a3a1e%40posting.google.com

"I just pinged your sorry ass and found three open ports, as well."
--Milt Shook
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=49983a09.0407231847.76c7fc4e%40posting.google.com

"The FBI can't even arrest someone on a city street without
getting permission from the local cops. "
--Milt Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/8eef396715c15c93?hl=en
,
Steve
2015-08-31 20:43:31 UTC
[...]
I posted the article in its entirety, and provided the links embedded in
the article. prove it wrong or shut up.
Liberty News How is a personal blog with almost no followers. In fact, my personal Twitter feed has about 7,500 more followers and it has three times as many Facebook followers. It's traffic is about 10% of my blog's traffic, which is currently about 80,000 per month. Of course, I've been around longer; LNH has been around for exactly one year.
Now, I would never call by blog authoritative about anything, which is why I cite just about every fact. But I have more of a reputation than this site.
<LOL> Milt also has a gofundme site where he begs for money.. I
think Milt's reputation can be seen accurately there...
In this case, the first source he cited didn't even mention homosexuality. he second was the equivalent of a college student paper; the author isn't named and there was no peer review. It's a joke. As for the third one, what is the significance of 30% of attackers on gays being acquaintances? The number is actually far higher among non-gays; most people who are killed are killed by someone they know. But it also means 70% of gays who were killed by total strangers.
IOW, the basic premise of the post is not proven by anything in the post, which means, once again, you are posting something your bigoted heart believes and citing it as fact, despite the FACT that there is no fact anywhere to be found in this piece. NOT ONE.
There. Is that better? You cited this as fact, but there is no fact there. If you're going to smear a group of people, at least make sense doing it.
Should we feel bad for the leftists who, after seeing one of their
own become the President, discover that he is an incompetent,
nutless coward just like themselves?
Steve
2015-08-31 21:12:36 UTC
You should also check my follow up post, becaise my dog HUNTS.
Not the following one...

Shook really believes that he can sue a private party under
the First Amendment as he claims below...

"Your boss (supposing you work for a private employer) fires
you because you held a Bush rally in your back yard. You should
sue him, but on what basis? Your First Amendment rights, of
course."
--Milt Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/b37ce113a46a2ef9

"The First Amendment, unfortunately, only limits the coercive powers
of the Government [..]"
http://www.workrights.org/issue_whistle/wb_legislative_brief.html /freedom1.html