Obama Admin Can't Make Religious Groups Obey Pro-Abortion HHS Mandate -- So the American People NOW Have to Pay What These Christian Slackers Won't!
Steve
2015-07-02 15:11:50 UTC
So it is hateful and bigoted to oppose the killing of unborn children?
Your *belief* that abortion kills "unborn children" is *only* YOUR BELIEF, Hartung.
OK, even so, how is it hateful and bigoted to morally oppose abortion?
It's not.
But you call people "pro-abortion" to describe people whose position you don't agree with.
So?
And that's the problem, isn't it?
You choose a word that is hateful and completely untrue, and shrug when someone points out how insulting and hateful it is.
<eye roll> Good grief, he loser leftists don't like being called what
they are....
You did the same thing with "illegal alien," which is horribly racist and unfair.
<SMILE> Nothing racist about being illegal and alien isn't a race..
Your side of the ideological spectrum actually promotes practices that increase the likelihood of abortion.
Nonsense...
And once the child is born, you support an ideology that ignores it and brands that child's mother as a slut and the child as "illegitimate" ( word you LOVE) because they don't follow your REALLY NARROW brand of morality.
I've not seen David use those words...
You assume much.
Indeed...
I can only go by what I see here, David. But what you write here follows a pattern. Might wanna look at that.
You're a hypocrite. And frankly, immoral. Like I said, Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than every anti-choice group out there combined, yet your side wants to de-fund them.
<EYE ROLL> @ Shook, the chronic liar, calling anybody immoral...

"I like women, and I'm marrying one in a few
months... "
--Milt Shook Wed, Jul 28 2004
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/ae45d6c0cd6c1cb6?hl=en&

Canyon note: It appears that Milt had neglected to ask her about it
since he's still very single...
David Hartung
2015-07-02 17:16:45 UTC
Post by Steve
[...]
I have referred to children born outside marriage as illegitimate.
since he's still very single...
Steve
2015-07-02 17:26:17 UTC
On Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:16:45 -0500, David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by Steve
[...]
But I'll bet you've never called their mothers "sluts" because of the
illegitimate child...
since he's still very single...
B***@LTP.net
2015-07-02 19:41:47 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by David Hartung
I have referred to children born outside marriage as illegitimate.
But I'll bet you've never called their mothers "sluts" because of the
illegitimate child...
Exception---Your momma.
Post by Steve
"The great masses' receptive ability is only very limited, their understanding
is small, but their forgetfullness is great. As a consequence
of these facts, all effective propagana has to limit itself only to a
very few points and use them like slogans until even the very last man
is able to imagine what is intended by such a word.
Adolph Hitler
Mein Kampf
Steve
2015-07-02 19:46:22 UTC
Post by B***@LTP.net
Post by Steve
Post by David Hartung
I have referred to children born outside marriage as illegitimate.
But I'll bet you've never called their mothers "sluts" because of the
illegitimate child...
Exception---Your momma.
Your mommy called and said for you to get off her computer... NOW!
--

Should we feel bad for the leftists who, after seeing one of their
own become the President, discover that he is an incompetent,
nutless coward just like themselves?
r***@yahoo.com
2015-07-02 19:42:55 UTC
Post by Steve
But I'll bet you've never called their mothers "sluts" because of the
illegitimate child...

Because that's not the definition of a slut.

Learn to use a dictionary and learn what words mean.

Of course, you looney liberal leftists either aren't capable of that or know exactly what it means and trying to traitorously bring this country down on purpose.
David Hartung
In that you are correct.
Steve
2015-07-02 20:24:36 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Steve
[...]
I pretty raised, along with my own two kids, my wife's sister's
daughter, whose mother disappeared in a black drug and alcohol induced
cloud shortly after she was born, She followed her maternal
grandparents lead, married a Baptist minister and teaches at their
private religious school. A more legitimate person, there never was,
S***@smack.com
2015-07-02 19:41:17 UTC
Post by Steve
I've not seen David use those words...
I have referred to children born outside marriage as illegitimate.
That is a legalistic term, you dimwitted fool

Prior to the 19th century---LICENSING wasn't required---therefore
making ANY child born to a couple "illegitimate"
"These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s
founding fathers.

Ronald Regan introducing the Mujahideen leaders, 1985).