I gotta tell you . . . I am SERIOUSLY WORRIED about not sucking enough cock...
Tom Sr.
2015-09-02 00:17:33 UTC
This is a great video of Harry Reid:

--
Posted on behalf of:
The Daily Kos - http://www.dailykos.com/
Josefa Lilian Hairston-Christenson
2015-09-02 20:28:37 UTC
Real name Fwanklin. Fwanklin is a famous homo. Fwanklin's 15 seconds
of fame came at a Star Trek Convention when he embarrassed the
audience, embarrassed America, embarrassed humanity and embarrassed
Gene Roddenberry by asking why Star Trek didn't have any faggot
characters. Fwanklin, after many beatings, has become just another
cock-slapped usenet zoo monkey. Liars, once they have been exposed,
frequently revert to behavior most similar to a zoo monkey who sits in
the cage throwing feces at passersby but saying nothing of value.

Franklin Hummel - born May 1953

Seized by the Court and sold at auction:
18 Linwood St, Unit 3
Boston, Massachusetts 02119-1543
http://www.masslandrecords.com/Suffolk/

(617) 541-3834

Faggot Butt-Buddy: Arnold D Thomas
(Bankrupt - 2011)

[][][][][][]

The DemocRATs Hall Of Shame asks "Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:22:37 -0800 (PST), "Tom Sr."
No, Faux News tossed her ass off.

“It’s my understanding that Gov. Palin was offered a contract by FOX,
and she decided not to renew the arrangement,” the source close to
Palin told RCP.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/01/25/sarah_palin_parts_ways_with_fox_news_116807.html

Posted on behalf of:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!