Is Kamela a drunk?
Dhu on Gate
2024-08-20 20:09:00 UTC
On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 23:53:40 -0700, Siri Cruise
I've always tried to make heads or tails out of how she talks
but once
I heard this, I could not unhear it.  It's as plain as day!
Some social media users have been circulating videos from Kamala
Harris' past events, making unfounded claims that she was
"intoxicated." Two particular clips have gained traction: one
from a
recent rally in Prince George’s County, Maryland, where she was
joined
by President Joe Biden, and another from her visit to Madison,
Wisconsin, in March. In the Maryland clip, she introduces President
Biden and discusses lowering prescription drug prices, while in the
Wisconsin video, she speaks about the "strength of democracy."
These videos have been reshared widely, with some users accusing
Harris of being an alcoholic.
"Kamala’s alcoholism … is she an alcoholic? Is that the reason
for her
word salads? Same exact mannerisms as vodka Pelosi," one person
commented.
Another wrote, "More and more clips of Kamala Harris delivering
Can
she stay on the wagon until the election?"
Another wrote, "More and more clips of Kamala Harris delivering
Can
she stay on the wagon until the election?"
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/India/kamala-harris-intoxicated-videos-spark-row-is-she-drunk-at-rallies/ar-AA1p0Zsc
Think about it folks.  Not as crazy as it sounds.
"Echo chamber"
Think about it.
Empty stone chamber.
Enough about what's going on in your head.
0*[X|Y|Z] == 0

Keep it up an' there'll be a hole where your head was ;)

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Dhu on Gate
2024-08-22 15:17:27 UTC
[...]
remarks while drunk and/or high are surfacing. Question remains: Can
she stay on the wagon until the election?"
Another wrote, "More and more clips of Kamala Harris delivering
remarks while drunk and/or high are surfacing. Question remains: Can
she stay on the wagon until the election?"
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/India/kamala-harris-intoxicated-videos-spark-row-is-she-drunk-at-rallies/ar-AA1p0Zsc
Think about it folks. Not as crazy as it sounds.
"Echo chamber"
Think about it.
Running from more truth?
What "truth"?
This is literally and echo chamber of "they say".
Like 98% of the media? That doesn't seem to trouble you.
"Trouble" me? No. But you'll notice that I don't quote such as gospel.
Yet you demanded I produce a citation about Walz's service?
Selective hypocritical beliefs at work...
Turns out that Alan is a typical liberal who runs every time he's
proven wrong.
Alan is an Anocrat. No liberal anything.

Dhu

Post Scriptorum: Rush is Dead.