Do you condemn Hamas? - YES!!!
Add Reply
Dhu on Gate
2024-06-08 00:07:47 UTC
Oddly, my first response to this has disappeared so
I'm reposting to a more restricted set of gruppen...
This question became seemingly ubiquitous following October 7. As
Palestinians defied the imagination, breaking out of Gaza after over a
decade and a half of living under total air, land, and sea blockade,
many found themselves having to face this question.
Yes, I condemn Hamas.
Israel had gotten out of Gaza in 2005 and left the Palestinians
to rule themselves. They were getting plenty of materials
Oh Bull Shit.
such as water pipes and cement to build lasting good things
like hospitals. But what did Hamas do, they used the cement
to build tunnels and the water pipes to make rockets to
regularly fire into Israel at random citizens.
Hamas ruled the Palestinians brutally. Then on Oct 7
they invaded Israel and brutally killed over 1,200
civilians. Then the fools took over 200 back to Gaza
pretty much forcing Israel to send in their military to try
to free these hostages. Filthy Hamas has made the lives
of Palestinians much worse.
The Israeli Army videoed themselves breaking *every one*
of the 10 Commandments in their invasion of GAZA.

?Those are not Jews.

No? Ok so they are.
Which only goes to prove Jews ain't no better'n Zimbabweans or
Vikings when it comes to a KLUSTREFUCK like what we beach
apes have going on down there in Stinestan.

Dhu (It was just fun fun fun 'til her daddy took the tbird away)
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Dhu on Gate
2024-06-10 15:01:42 UTC
This question became seemingly ubiquitous following October 7. As
Palestinians defied the imagination, breaking out of Gaza after over a
decade and a half of living under total air, land, and sea blockade, many
found themselves having to face this question.
Let us be a little more specific: I condemn HAMAS for BEING the
SAME CRAZY SHITS Running Israel. Violence is used by the crazies
ON BOTH SIDES to suppress the rights and activities of ordinary
folk.

Put them all to the stake.

Dhu