Trump Flees The Interview
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-21 11:35:36 UTC
Facts are like kryptonite to Trump:
<https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2024/08/20/donald-trump-howell-michigan-crime-campaign-speech-kamala-harris-illegal-immigration/74844154007/>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-21 13:12:38 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The Trump campaign had initially agreed that Trump would
| participate in an interview with The Detroit News on
| Tuesday. But after the newspaper began asking about the
| Michigan crime data before the event, a campaign aide said
| the presidential candidate no longer had time for an
| interview after the speech.
<https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2024/08/20/donald-trum
p-howell-michigan-crime-campaign-speech-kamala-harris-illegal-immigrati
on/74844154007/>
--bks
Trump could always just bolt
out of the interview if he doesn't
like a question. He's good at that.

Donald Trump angrily exits press conference
after being challenged by female reporters
May 11, 2020

Trump walks out of briefing after CNN question
Jul 28, 2020

Trump walks away from Covid briefing refusing
to take questions
https://tinyurl.com/3r2e22ej

Why did Trump abruptly exit his 60 Minutes
interview with Lesley Stahl?
Oct 25, 2020

President Trump WALKS AWAY after calling
on reporter for question
May 11, 2020

Skeeter
2024-08-21 14:11:12 UTC
In article <***@185.151.15.160>, ***@aol.com
says...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The Trump campaign had initially agreed that Trump would
| participate in an interview with The Detroit News on
| Tuesday. But after the newspaper began asking about the
| Michigan crime data before the event, a campaign aide said
| the presidential candidate no longer had time for an
| interview after the speech.
<https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2024/08/20/donald-trum
p-howell-michigan-crime-campaign-speech-kamala-harris-illegal-immigrati
on/74844154007/>
--bks
Trump could always just bolt
out of the interview if he doesn't
like a question. He's good at that.
Like Harris does when it comes to press conferences?
http://youtu.be/pU9bm13cWJw
http://youtu.be/fU3Jh_oZZE0
http://youtu.be/ghg-ND6cPmQ
http://youtu.be/xNw5wa4Q8IY
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-21 17:51:51 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The Trump campaign had initially agreed that Trump would
| participate in an interview with The Detroit News on
| Tuesday. But after the newspaper began asking about the
| Michigan crime data before the event, a campaign aide said
| the presidential candidate no longer had time for an
| interview after the speech.
<https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2024/08/20/donald-t
rum
p-howell-michigan-crime-campaign-speech-kamala-harris-illegal-immigr
ati on/74844154007/>
--bks
Trump could always just bolt
out of the interview if he doesn't
like a question. He's good at that.
Like Harris
WHATABOUTISM!

http://youtu.be/xNw5wa4Q8IY
Governor Swill
2024-08-22 11:07:32 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Skeeter
Like Harris
WHATABOUTISM!
It's never whataboutism when they do it.

#NEVERtrump
NoBody
2024-08-22 11:15:48 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The Trump campaign had initially agreed that Trump would
| participate in an interview with The Detroit News on
| Tuesday. But after the newspaper began asking about the
| Michigan crime data before the event, a campaign aide said
| the presidential candidate no longer had time for an
| interview after the speech.
<https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2024/08/20/donald-trump-howell-michigan-crime-campaign-speech-kamala-harris-illegal-immigration/74844154007/>
--bks
Says them without anything whatsoever to support it while doing an
entire hit piece on Trump. I believe them as much as I believe you -
which means not at all.
NoBody
2024-08-23 10:57:25 UTC
And Kamela Sherman has fled.
BT
2024-08-23 14:57:49 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The Trump campaign had initially agreed that Trump would
| participate in an interview with The Detroit News on
| Tuesday. But after the newspaper began asking about the
| Michigan crime data before the event, a campaign aide said
| the presidential candidate no longer had time for an
| interview after the speech.
<https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2024/08/20/donald-trump-howell-michigan-crime-campaign-speech-kamala-harris-illegal-immigration/74844154007/>
--bks
Says them without anything whatsoever to support it while doing an
entire hit piece on Trump. I believe them as much as I believe you -
which means not at all.
And Kamela Sherman has fled.
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly and childishly whines again that
she's being ignored.
Lee
2024-08-26 15:10:41 UTC
Post by NoBody
--bks
Says them without anything whatsoever to support it while doing an
entire hit piece on Trump.
And your refutation of the story is...?

"And your refutation of the results???"
"Nobody", Aug 18 2024
Creon
2024-08-26 15:17:57 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
--bks
Says them without anything whatsoever to support it while doing an
entire hit piece on Trump.
And your refutation of the story is...?
"And your refutation of the results???"
"Nobody", Aug 18 2024
I think this so-called "Kremlin Girl" is used to the way
they "do news" in Russia.

The democracies stymie her.
-c
Rudy Canoza
2024-08-26 16:21:01 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
--bks
Says them without anything whatsoever to support it while doing an
entire hit piece on Trump.
And your refutation of the story is...?
"And your refutation of the results???"
"Nobody", Aug 18 2024
I think this so-called "Kremlin Girl" is used to the way
they "do news" in Russia.
The democracies stymie her.
That's why Bradley hung the name "Kremlin Girl" on her. She posts so much like a
Russian agent that she likely is.
Every Republiscum/QAnon accusation is, in fact, a confession
Lou Bricano
2024-08-26 15:18:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
--bks
Says them without anything whatsoever to support it while doing an
entire hit piece on Trump.
And your refutation of the story is...?
"And your refutation of the results???"
"Nobody", Aug 18 2024
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness never attempts to refute anything. All she
does is engage in reflexive denial and /ad hominem/.

"MSNBC...."
"Laugh. "

Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness — Aug 26, 2024

Sneering at a source is not a refutation.
Governor Swill
2024-08-26 20:34:32 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
--bks
Says them without anything whatsoever to support it while doing an
entire hit piece on Trump.
And your refutation of the story is...?
They're infuriated because in THIS election, the media is aggressively fact
checking Trump's lies.

Donald Trump’s shocking cruelty exposed by his own family | 60 Minutes Australia
He told his nephew Fred, that his disabled son should "just die".
(17mins)
#NEVERtrump
NoBody
2024-08-27 11:36:57 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
--bks
Says them without anything whatsoever to support it while doing an
entire hit piece on Trump.
And your refutation of the story is...?
You seem to have a lack of understanding about claims. You cited an
unsupported claim. It's not my job to prove your claim wrong. You'd
run away anyway (like you always do).
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
"And your refutation of the results???"
"Nobody", Aug 18 2024
Oh look Lying Lee quotes me out of context. Well here's a few
reminders of YOU

"No news release about a poll links to all the questions asked.
Including Fox News when when it comes to their own polls.
https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls"

Lying Lee 8/15/24 not knowing that there was a link to the full
questions and demographics at the link....
Lying Lee Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:18:17 -0600, "Lee" forgetting he hasn't
provided any *actual* data yet.

" Republicans think they can "MakeAmerica Great" by crippling an
entire generation with school debt and child care debt while shipping
all the jobs they can overseas."

Lying Lee Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:23:04 -0600, forgetting about the fact
that it the Democrats doing this right now on a historic level.

Which response will Lying Lee choose?

A. Delete the response and ask the same question. He will then
demand an answer to what you already answered.

B. Change the subject
C. Provide a citation that doesn't say what he claims it does.
D. Reference something I have or have not done.
E. Repeat his silly claim
F. Run away and hide.
G. All of the above.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
I don't think I'm the one with the obsesion (sic). You said you had
my posts in a special folder so you could look them over and decide
what to respond to.
That is his style. He moves the
goalpost to some issue only he cares
about and then demands proof of it.