Donald "Rapist" Trump Proved To Be A Coward
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-17 12:51:29 UTC

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>

The spot:

--bks
Ken
2024-05-17 15:20:24 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Apparently you have not been watching reports about the trial. The
question is whether or not the judge will stop the case with a directed
verdict, not whether or not the defendant should testify. Suffering
from TDS???
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-17 20:37:13 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
Apparently you have not been watching reports about the trial. The
question is whether or not the judge will stop the case with a directed
verdict, not whether or not the defendant should testify. Suffering
from TDS???
True Trumplings make shit up. You are a true Trumpling.

--bks

The truth is that Ken *knows* Trump did it.
NoBody
2024-05-18 13:39:55 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
Apparently you have not been watching reports about the trial. The
question is whether or not the judge will stop the case with a directed
verdict, not whether or not the defendant should testify. Suffering
from TDS???
True Trumplings make shit up. You are a true Trumpling.
A trial without evidence...that's so leftist of you.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
--bks
The truth is that Ken *knows* Trump did it.
What's the "underlying crime" that Trump comitted and where's the
evidence that he did so? That's required for the felony charges. Heck
where's the evidence that ANY crime happened. The only crimes are
those comitted by the witnesses in contradiction previous testimony.
That's called perjury.

It must really suck to be you.
Sebastian
2024-05-19 06:38:29 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Ken
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
--bks
The truth is that Ken *knows* Trump did it.
What's the "underlying crime" that Trump comitted and where's the
evidence that he did so? That's required for the felony charges. Heck
where's the evidence that ANY crime happened. The only crimes are
those comitted by the witnesses in contradiction previous testimony.
That's called perjury.
It must really suck to be you.
As any leftist knows (but can't tell you), thoughtcrime is the essential
crime that that contains all others in itself. We know that Trump is
a thought criminal because of all the doubleplusungoodthinkful things
he's done and said, such as building that wall, and delaying progress
on the globalist project. Contrast with Biden's goodthinkful behavior,
such as opening the borders (while claiming he's not), starting a war in
Ukraine (while claiming Russia started it), and trying to disarm the US
population (although those thought criminals in the Supreme Court have
really gotten in the way).

Where's the evidence that he committed a felony? It doesn't matter,
since Trump is a thought criminal. So of course it's acceptable to
run a kangaroo court and declare him guilty against all evidence,
and if you think he isn't guilty, that makes you a thought criminal
too, and you run the risk of being found guilty of something against
all evidence, just like Trump.
NoBody
2024-05-19 13:48:50 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Ken
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
So much so that Bradley runs away.
pothead
2024-05-18 01:26:06 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in theicars pr own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Apparently you have not been watching reports about the trial. The
question is whether or not the judge will stop the case with a directed
verdict, not whether or not the defendant should testify. Suffering
from TDS???
Most libbys do.

If the judge wants to continue his career, the smartest thing he can do is either dismiss the case
or render a directed verdict of not guilty as the prosecution has not even come close to proving
their case.
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-18 22:12:25 UTC
Post by pothead
If the judge wants to continue his career
You've talked to Manhattan voters?
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
pothead
2024-05-18 23:26:19 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by pothead
If the judge wants to continue his career
You've talked to Manhattan voters?
Manhattan voters bleed blue however they are getting tired of Joe Biden and the democrats
destroying their city so who knows?
It's all over the local news.
Sebastian
What are the odds that a jurisdiction with as much corruption as NYC still has real elections?
pothead
2024-05-19 13:45:08 UTC
Post by Sebastian
Post by pothead
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by pothead
If the judge wants to continue his career
You've talked to Manhattan voters?
Manhattan voters bleed blue however they are getting tired of Joe Biden and the democrats
destroying their city so who knows?
It's all over the local news.
What are the odds that a jurisdiction with as much corruption as NYC still has real elections?
Good point.
NYC is a disaster area ATM.
It hasn't been this bad since the 70's.
And even then, people weren't fleeing the place in droves like they are now.
NoBody
2024-05-18 13:37:44 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Apparently you have not been watching reports about the trial. The
question is whether or not the judge will stop the case with a directed
verdict, not whether or not the defendant should testify. Suffering
from TDS???
The judge should have tossed this out long ago but since he's corrupt
he won't.
pothead
2024-05-18 14:49:29 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Apparently you have not been watching reports about the trial. The
question is whether or not the judge will stop the case with a directed
verdict, not whether or not the defendant should testify. Suffering
from TDS???
The judge should have tossed this out long ago but since he's corrupt
he won't.
+1
He's destroying his own career.
NoBody
2024-05-19 13:43:54 UTC
On Sat, 18 May 2024 14:49:29 -0000 (UTC), pothead
Post by pothead

Nah. NY rewards corruption. Look at their choices for governor.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-19 11:19:39 UTC
Post by NoBody
The judge should have tossed this out long ago but since he's corrupt
he won't.
Tossed out by whom?
NoBody
2024-05-19 13:45:34 UTC
Siri: "Hic!"
NoBody
2024-05-18 13:36:18 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards? The
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case. Why would Trump open
himself up to a fishing expedition by testifying before a corrupt
court?
pothead
2024-05-18 14:48:43 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards? The
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case. Why would Trump open
himself up to a fishing expedition by testifying before a corrupt
court?
It's the same thing as a person so far ahead in the polls refusing to debate his opponents.
All it takes is one controversial answer or statement to sink that person's candidacy.
It's very shrewd.

This is the best the libbys can do and they are grasping at straws.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-19 11:10:12 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards? The
I don't. Don Fatso does.
Post by NoBody
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case. Why would Trump open
himself up to a fishing expedition by testifying before a corrupt
court?
It means Farto is a pompous liar. I already know that. The
cognitive dissonance is all yours.
Mitchell Holman
2024-05-19 13:26:46 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insi
der-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards?
The
I don't. Don Fatso does.
"You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're
innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
Donald Trump, 2016
https://tinyurl.com/2p836556

vs..............

Trump pleaded the Fifth more than 400 times
in fraud deposition, video shows
Jan 31 2023
http://tinyurl.com/3xty43c3
NoBody
2024-05-19 13:47:43 UTC
On Sun, 19 May 2024 04:10:12 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case. Why would Trump open
himself up to a fishing expedition by testifying before a corrupt
court?
It means Farto is a pompous liar. I already know that. The
cognitive dissonance is all yours.
What actual facts has the prosecution presented? Perjury doesn't
count.
NoBody
2024-05-20 11:04:07 UTC
No answer from Siri.
NoBody
2024-05-19 13:48:12 UTC

And Bradley has run away.
Byker
2024-05-19 16:48:45 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards? The
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case.
Bullshit. The prosecution has presented *dozens* of irrefutable facts, including:

* the reimbursement payments were made to Cohen
* Trump signed many of the checks himself
* the business records were falsified
* Trump ordered and/or knew of the falsification
* Trump discussed the effect of the scandals on the election with David Pecker

Trump is likely to be convicted.
Ken
2024-05-19 18:27:33 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
    --bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards?  The
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case.
  * the reimbursement payments were made to Cohen
  * Trump signed many of the checks himself
  * the business records were falsified
  * Trump ordered and/or knew of the falsification
  * Trump discussed the effect of the scandals on the election with
David Pecker
Trump is likely to be convicted.
Help me to understand: Joe Biden has claimed executive privilege over
the "Hur" tapes, but Trump is required to testify in his court case??
Seems to me if Trump should testify, Joe should release the Hur
interview tapes of his testimony.

We all know why he won't.
pothead
2024-05-19 23:56:03 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
    --bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards?  The
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case.
  * the reimbursement payments were made to Cohen
  * Trump signed many of the checks himself
  * the business records were falsified
  * Trump ordered and/or knew of the falsification
  * Trump discussed the effect of the scandals on the election with
David Pecker
Trump is likely to be convicted.
Help me to understand: Joe Biden has claimed executive privilege over
the "Hur" tapes, but Trump is required to testify in his court case??
Seems to me if Trump should testify, Joe should release the Hur
interview tapes of his testimony.
We all know why he won't.
Yep.
WRT Trump's trial, while most of the above is true, connecting it to Trump himself hasn't been
proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Signing checks that state legal expenses on them means nothing.

And BTW while Costello has not been called to testify, he did testify before Congress last week and
refuted everything Cohen testified to.

And Costello is Cohen's former lawyer.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/michael-cohen-s-ex-lawyer-tells-congress-trump-fixer-lied-
about-hush-money-and-that-former-prez-knew-nothing/ar-BB1mvx1e>
Siri Cruise
2024-05-21 01:27:43 UTC
Post by pothead
And BTW while Costello has not been called to testify, he did testify before Congress last week and
refuted everything Cohen testified to.
He testified and was slapped down for his poor demeanor.
pothead
2024-05-21 14:27:14 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by pothead
And BTW while Costello has not been called to testify, he did testify before Congress last week and
refuted everything Cohen testified to.
He testified and was slapped down for his poor demeanor.
My post was made BEFORE he was called to testify.
And why do you think the judge went bonkers?
The REAL reason.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-20 07:47:02 UTC
Help me to understand:  Joe Biden has claimed executive privilege
over the "Hur" tapes, but Trump is required to testify in his
court case??
Idiot. He cannot be forced to testify against himself in the
criminal trial. Nobody can be. It is his decision whether to testify.
Ken
2024-05-20 11:07:58 UTC
Help me to understand:  Joe Biden has claimed executive privilege over
the "Hur" tapes, but Trump is required to testify in his court case??
Idiot. He cannot be forced to testify against himself in the criminal
trial. Nobody can be. It is his decision whether to testify.
Reading comprehension problem?? I am sure there is a government program
that can help you. The theme of the thread was that Trump *should*
testify, not that he is obligated to testify.
Al Feldhauser
2024-05-20 15:01:51 UTC
Help me to understand:  Joe Biden has claimed executive privilege over the
"Hur" tapes, but Trump is required to testify in his court case??
Idiot. He cannot be forced to testify against himself in the criminal trial.
Nobody can be. It is his decision whether to testify.
The theme of the thread was that Trump *should* testify, not that
he is obligated to testify.
Then why, you shit-encrusted demented geriatric, did you write above "but Trump
is *required* to testify in his court case??"

Trump is not required to testify, and no one has said he "should" testify. Trump
lied, as usual, and said he would, but he won't.
Ken
2024-05-20 15:23:29 UTC
Post by Al Feldhauser
Help me to understand:  Joe Biden has claimed executive privilege
over the "Hur" tapes, but Trump is required to testify in his court
case??
Idiot. He cannot be forced to testify against himself in the criminal
trial. Nobody can be. It is his decision whether to testify.
The theme of the thread was that Trump *should* testify, not that he
is obligated to testify.
Then why, you shit-encrusted demented geriatric, did you write above
"but Trump is *required* to testify in his court case??"
Trump is not required to testify, and no one has said he "should"
testify. Trump lied, as usual, and said he would, but he won't.
I realize that spending too much time on one's knees at the Jolly Kone,
can affect your pain level. And, therefore affect clear thinking.
Below is a quote early in this thread. Sounds to me like someone is
suggesting Trump should testify.
Al Feldhauser
2024-05-20 15:37:09 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Al Feldhauser
Help me to understand:  Joe Biden has claimed executive privilege over the
"Hur" tapes, but Trump is required to testify in his court case??
Idiot. He cannot be forced to testify against himself in the criminal trial.
Nobody can be. It is his decision whether to testify.
The theme of the thread was that Trump *should* testify, not that he is
obligated to testify.
Then why, you shit-encrusted demented geriatric, did you write above "but
Trump is *required* to testify in his court case??"
Trump is not required to testify, and no one has said he "should" testify.
Trump lied, as usual, and said he would, but he won't.
I realize that
You don't realize what day it is.
Post by Al Feldhauser
" The ad closes with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
coward." Watch the 30-second spot
That is not saying *either* that Trump is "required" to testify nor that he
"should" testify. It's mocking him for being a coward and a liar. He said (lied)
that he would testify, and now he won't — because he's a coward.

Summon the orderly to change your diaper, you shit-encrusted demented geriatric
fuckwit.
Al Feldhauser
2024-05-20 15:02:04 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
    --bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards?  The
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case.
   * the reimbursement payments were made to Cohen
   * Trump signed many of the checks himself
   * the business records were falsified
   * Trump ordered and/or knew of the falsification
   * Trump discussed the effect of the scandals on the election with David Pecker
Trump is likely to be convicted.
You'll never understand, you shit-encrusted filthy demented geriatric.
Joe Biden has claimed executive privilege over the "Hur"
tapes, but Trump is required to testify in his court case??
No, you stupid shit-encrusted demented geriatric, he is not required to testify
in his trial. And Biden claiming executive privilege over the transcript of the
Hur inquisition has nothing to do with Trump's case.
NoBody
2024-05-20 11:07:45 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards? The
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case.
* the reimbursement payments were made to Cohen
Prosecution has not shown that he was aware of the reasons or that he
falsely reported anything. Those are what he's charged with.
Post by Byker
* Trump signed many of the checks himself
And?
Post by Byker
* the business records were falsified
Not shown.
Post by Byker
* Trump discussed the effect of the scandals on the election with David Pecker
Cite to the testimony?
Post by Byker
Trump is likely to be convicted.
It's NY and they are corrupt enough to convict without actual
evidence.
Byker
2024-05-20 15:02:08 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Third Way is rolling out a new five-figure ad buy
| highlighting Trump's own previous comments about defendants
| who don't testify in their own defense. The ad, titled
| "Coward," is launching today in Palm Beach, Florida (home
| to Trump's Mar-a-Lago), Dallas, Texas (where Trump is set
| to headline the NRA convention this weekend) and New York
| City.
|
| "Donald, why won't you testify? After all, you believe only
| guilty cowards take the Fifth," the narrator says, before
| playing a soundbite of Trump saying: "Fifth Amendment,
| Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment. Horrible." The ad closes
| with a dare: "Take the stand, Donald, or admit you're a
| coward." Watch the 30-second spot
<https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2024/05/17/debate-insider-tees-off-on-biden-and-trump-00158616>
http://youtu.be/so_1ZOPOzqE
--bks
Are you saying that all defendants who don't testify are cowards? The
prosecution has put on ZERO facts in their case.
* the reimbursement payments were made to Cohen
Prosecution has not shown that he was aware of the reasons or that he
falsely reported anything. Those are what he's charged with.
*Absolutely* they have shown that.
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
* Trump signed many of the checks himself
And?
He knew what they were for. Trump doesn't just sign checks that some clerk puts
in front of him.
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
* the business records were falsified
Not shown.
Proved.
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
* Trump discussed the effect of the scandals on the election with David Pecker
Cite to the testimony?
Go find the transcript of Pecker's testimony yourself.
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Trump is likely to be convicted.
It's NY and they are corrupt enough to convict without actual
evidence.
Nonsense. What you call "evidence" is only stuff that you find pleasing to your
ideological sensibilities.