Can't Tell The RINOs Without A Scorecard
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-11-26 13:26:40 UTC
The 2012 Republican candidate for POTUS:

<https://www.newsweek.com/mitt-romney-faces-backlash-maga-1846910>

--bks
Governor Swill
2023-11-26 13:36:51 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| MAGA Furious Over Mitt Romney Saying He'd Vote for Democrats
| In the interview, Romney was asked by O'Donnell who he
| liked in the Republican field, in which he responded that
| he would support any one of the Republicans amid the 2024
| election, adding that he would also vote for Democratic
| candidates as it would be an "upgrade" from Trump.
<https://www.newsweek.com/mitt-romney-faces-backlash-maga-1846910>
--bks
Mitt Romney is a Republican. Donald Trump is a RINO.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Mitchell Holman
2023-11-26 14:49:51 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| MAGA Furious Over Mitt Romney Saying He'd Vote for Democrats
| In the interview, Romney was asked by O'Donnell who he
| liked in the Republican field, in which he responded that
| he would support any one of the Republicans amid the 2024
| election, adding that he would also vote for Democratic
| candidates as it would be an "upgrade" from Trump.
<https://www.newsweek.com/mitt-romney-faces-backlash-maga-1846910>
--bks
Reagan and Goldwater would have the
same opinion of the Trump Cult takeover
of the GOP.
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-03 16:23:39 UTC

<https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1731330318106247404>

--bks
Johnny
2023-12-03 16:48:38 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 16:23:39 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| MAGA Furious Over Mitt Romney Saying He'd Vote for Democrats
| In the interview, Romney was asked by O'Donnell who he
| liked in the Republican field, in which he responded that
| he would support any one of the Republicans amid the 2024
| election, adding that he would also vote for Democratic
| candidates as it would be an "upgrade" from Trump.
|
| Liz Cheney [R-MT]: "In my view, fundamentally there's a
| choice to be made-
|
| You can't be both for Donald Trump and for the
| Constitution. You have to choose."
|
| [27-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1731330318106247404>
--bks
Texas is being invaded daily. Why doesn't Biden protect Texas. The
Constitution requires it.

Article 4 Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution states: The United States
shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of
government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on
application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the
legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

This was to guarantee that each state of the union was protected
against invasion by foreign nations, revolutionary forces, drug cartels
and uncontrolled (illegal) immigration. If we cannot control our
borders we cannot defend our national sovereignty…..it's that simple.
Josh Rosenbluth
2023-12-03 16:57:59 UTC
On 12/3/2023 8:48 AM, Johnny wrote:

{snip}
Post by Johnny
Texas is being invaded daily. Why doesn't Biden protect Texas. The
Constitution requires it.
Article 4 Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution states: The United States
shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of
government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on
application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the
legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.
This was to guarantee that each state of the union was protected
against invasion by foreign nations, revolutionary forces, drug cartels
and uncontrolled (illegal) immigration. If we cannot control our
borders we cannot defend our national sovereignty…..it's that simple.
Whether uncontrolled illegal immigration is an invasion is not close to
being settled law.

As such, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected Texas' argument
that the buoys should remain in place while the case is being litigated
because they prevent an on-going invasion. The court instead held that
the determination we have an invasion requires full briefing and
argument and should not be assumed at this stage of the litigation.
Johnny
2023-12-03 17:18:41 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:57:59 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
Texas is being invaded daily. Why doesn't Biden protect Texas. The
Constitution requires it.
Article 4 Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution states: The United
States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican
form of government, and shall protect each of them against
invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the
executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against
domestic violence.
This was to guarantee that each state of the union was protected
against invasion by foreign nations, revolutionary forces, drug
cartels and uncontrolled (illegal) immigration. If we cannot
control our borders we cannot defend our national
sovereignty…..it's that simple.
Whether uncontrolled illegal immigration is an invasion is not close
to being settled law.
Not settled law? According to you there is a lot of unsettled law.

Maybe The House of Representatives needs to drop everything else and
settle all this unsettled law.
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
As such, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected Texas' argument
that the buoys should remain in place while the case is being
litigated because they prevent an on-going invasion. The court
instead held that the determination we have an invasion requires full
briefing and argument and should not be assumed at this stage of the
litigation.
There is no doubt Texas is being invaded. People are entering Texas
from a foreign country. They are not wanted in Texas.

The court ordered the buoys removed because two of the three judges
said they were blocking a navigable water way. Which is bullshit.
The water in not knee deep.

I don't know why but both you and Biden want this continuous flow of
illegal immigrants to continue.

Biden has also ordered the Border Patrol to cut barbed wire to let
people enter the country.
Josh Rosenbluth
2023-12-03 17:45:48 UTC
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:57:59 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
[...]
Correct.
Post by Johnny
Maybe The House of Representatives needs to drop everything else and
settle all this unsettled law.
Congress cannot change the meaning of the Constitution.
Post by Johnny
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
As such, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected Texas' argument
that the buoys should remain in place while the case is being
litigated because they prevent an on-going invasion. The court
instead held that the determination we have an invasion requires full
briefing and argument and should not be assumed at this stage of the
litigation.
There is no doubt Texas is being invaded. People are entering Texas
from a foreign country. They are not wanted in Texas.
As the court recognized, there is considerable doubt. See for example
https://reason.com/volokh/2023/05/18/immigration-is-not-invasion/
Post by Johnny
The court ordered the buoys removed because two of the three judges
said they were blocking a navigable water way. Which is bullshit.
The water in not knee deep.
I don't know why but both you and Biden want this continuous flow of
illegal immigrants to continue.
Biden has also ordered the Border Patrol to cut barbed wire to let
people enter the country.
I do not want the flow. We need to 1) establish processes to much more
quickly resolve these cases, and 2) increase the number of people we
legally let in.
Johnny
2023-12-03 18:06:55 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:45:48 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:57:59 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
The Supreme Court can.
Josh Rosenbluth
2023-12-03 18:21:06 UTC
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:45:48 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:57:59 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
They have yet to weigh in and hence it is not settled law.
Johnny
2023-12-03 19:57:31 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 10:21:06 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:45:48 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:57:59 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
There will never be settled law.
Josh Rosenbluth
2023-12-03 20:19:27 UTC
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 10:21:06 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:45:48 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:57:59 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
Maybe The House of Representatives needs to drop everything else
and settle all this unsettled law.
Congress cannot change the meaning of the Constitution.
The Supreme Court can.
They have yet to weigh in and hence it is not settled law.
There will never be settled law.
Settled law is where SCOTUS has weighed in. Sure, SCOTUS can reverse
itself later on, but it's settled in the sense that all other courts
must abide by what SCOTUS said in the meantime.
Governor Swill
2023-12-04 07:06:12 UTC
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:45:48 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:57:59 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
Maybe The House of Representatives needs to drop everything else and
settle all this unsettled law.
Congress cannot change the meaning of the Constitution.
The Supreme Court can.
Then file a suit and appeal to the SCOTUS. Let us know how they rule.

How cleverly you snipped the rest of his post.

We need more courts to process the illegals coming in. We have catch and release
precisely because Republicans are holding up funds needed to process these cases. They do
this because they and the US Chamber of Commerce know that these people are a valuable
source of cheap labor while they're waiting for their hearings.

Swill

Governor Swill
2023-12-04 07:02:30 UTC
Post by Johnny
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:57:59 -0800
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Post by Johnny
[...]
The House? All by itself? No Senate? No Executive? No Courts? Just the House all by
itself?

Have you ever READ the Constitution? Not the Russian translation but in the original
English.
Post by Johnny
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
As such, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected Texas' argument
that the buoys should remain in place while the case is being
litigated because they prevent an on-going invasion. The court
instead held that the determination we have an invasion requires full
briefing and argument and should not be assumed at this stage of the
litigation.
There is no doubt Texas is being invaded. People are entering Texas
from a foreign country. They are not wanted in Texas.
They're very much wanted in Texas. Business wants them for cheap labor. Florida wants
them for the same reason. Georgia and California too.
Post by Johnny
The court ordered the buoys removed because two of the three judges
said they were blocking a navigable water way. Which is bullshit.
The water in not knee deep.
If it was, it wouldn't be navigable, would it?
Post by Johnny
I don't know why but both you and Biden want this continuous flow of
illegal immigrants to continue.
Republican businesses are screaming for cheap labor.
Post by Johnny
Biden has also ordered the Border Patrol to cut barbed wire to let
people enter the country.
*shrug* Republican businesses are screaming for cheap labor.

When unemployment is low, illegal immigration is high. The only way to stop it is by
making the jobs go away. Clearly barriers don't work. We have to make them not want to
come here.

OR

We could realize that anybody with the gumption to walk two thousand miles through jungle,
swamp and desert to come here for some shit job like emptying bedpans, harvesting crops or
washing dishes, is probably a hard worker our economy needs.

Swill

Max Boot
2023-12-03 18:39:48 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
{snip}
Texas is being invaded daily.  Why doesn't Biden protect Texas.  The
Constitution requires it.
Article 4 Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution states: The United States
shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of
government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on
application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the
legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.
This was to guarantee that each state of the union was protected
against invasion by foreign nations, revolutionary forces, drug cartels
and uncontrolled (illegal) immigration.  If we cannot control our
borders we cannot defend our national sovereignty…..it's that simple.
Whether uncontrolled illegal immigration is an invasion is not close to being
settled law.
It's not a question of law. Article 4 Section 4 clearly and unequivocally is
talking about an organized military invasion by a hostile foreign power with the
intent of seizing territory and overthrowing the government. That's not happening.
Governor Swill
2023-12-04 06:47:58 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| MAGA Furious Over Mitt Romney Saying He'd Vote for Democrats
| In the interview, Romney was asked by O'Donnell who he
| liked in the Republican field, in which he responded that
| he would support any one of the Republicans amid the 2024
| election, adding that he would also vote for Democratic
| candidates as it would be an "upgrade" from Trump.
|
| Liz Cheney [R-MT]: "In my view, fundamentally there's a
| choice to be made-
|
| You can't be both for Donald Trump and for the
| Constitution. You have to choose."
|
| [27-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1731330318106247404>
--bks
Texas is being invaded daily. Why doesn't Biden protect Texas. The
Constitution requires it.
So Texas has given up on that independence thing?

Swill

Mitchell Holman
2023-12-04 14:24:26 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| MAGA Furious Over Mitt Romney Saying He'd Vote for Democrats
| In the interview, Romney was asked by O'Donnell who he
| liked in the Republican field, in which he responded that
| he would support any one of the Republicans amid the 2024
| election, adding that he would also vote for Democratic
| candidates as it would be an "upgrade" from Trump.
|
| Liz Cheney [R-MT]: "In my view, fundamentally there's a
| choice to be made-
|
| You can't be both for Donald Trump and for the
| Constitution. You have to choose."
|
| [27-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1731330318106247404>
--bks
Texas is being invaded daily. Why doesn't Biden protect Texas. The
Constitution requires it.
So Texas has given up on that independence thing?
Texas wants independence AND federal loot.

Abbott seeks federal help after Texas tornadoes
January 26, 2016
http://tinyurl.com/zq87q8o

GOP Texas governor asks for federal
assistance to help with COVID-19
01/02/22
https://tinyurl.com/5x4bbk8n

Texas Governor Abbott Requests Federal Zika Funds
Aug 22 2016
http://tinyurl.com/jd3av4r

Ted Cruz Demands Federal Money For Texas Floods
May, 27th, 2015
http://tinyurl.com/oc7hume

Perry requested billions in federal aid as governor
Nov. 9, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/hulzkwr
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-04 21:21:11 UTC

<https://themessenger.com/entertainment/alyssa-farah-griffin-donald-trump-historically-dangerous>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-11 12:05:36 UTC
The 2012 GOP candidate for President of the United States:
<https://themessenger.com/politics/mitt-romney-says-joe-manchin-is-the-joe-id-like-to-vote-for-in-2024>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-13 15:26:38 UTC

<https://www.thedailybeast.com/ann-coulter-slams-pro-life-movement-after-texas-anti-abortion-decision>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-28 21:11:27 UTC

<https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4380102-christie-says-trump-will-burn-america-to-the-ground/>

--bks
Governor Swill
2023-12-29 01:20:48 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Ann Coulter Slams Anti-Abortion Movement After Texas
| Decision
|
| Chris Christie is stepping up his rhetoric attacking GOP
| presidential front-runner and rival former President Trump,
| releasing a new ad declaring Trump will "burn America to
| the ground."

Governor Swill
2024-01-15 16:11:46 UTC

| Just under half of likely Iowa GOP caucusgoers who support
| former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley indicated that they
| would make a crossover to the Democratic party, saying that
| they would rather vote for President Biden over former
| President Trump.
Not very meaningful. Iowa is as shithole red as they get, and Haley is polling
at 17.3% If that's close to accurate, that means approximately 8% of Iowa
Republiscums/QAnon will vote for Biden over Trump. Trump won Iowa in 2020 with
53.09% of the vote, vs 44.89% for Biden (the rest was scattered among seven
others). Trump could lose those 8% of Republiscums/QAnon and still win
the state
handily.
Not why I posted it (see Subject line) but it might be true of
Haley support in all states. The number of Republicans who
endorse Biden over Trump will be astonishing.
It was in 2020 in Georgia. Georgia sent Democrats to the Senate and Biden to the White
House but local and state Republicans kept their jobs. Kemp won the governor's mansion
decisively against an upcoming Democratic star.

Swill
--
The moon landing was real, Bigfoot does not
roam the northern forests and the 2020 election was not rigged.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-01-26 21:10:40 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/26/us/politics/nikki-haley-trump-unhinged.html>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-05 20:22:11 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/05/trump-supreme-court-ballot-norma-anderson/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-15 17:06:39 UTC

<https://twitter.com/Olivia_Beavers/status/1758163617524940970>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-02-16 23:28:03 UTC
Trump responds after ordered to pay $355M in fraud case: ‘We will be appealing’

(NewsNation) — Former President Donald Trump responded Friday after a New York State
Supreme Court judge found him liable for committing fraud in inflating the value of his
personal wealth and business holdings.

“We will be appealing,“ Trump said from the steps of Mar-a-Lago, calling the judge a “very
dishonest man.“

“There was no fraud,” he said. “The banks all got their money.”

<https://www.newsnationnow.com/trump-investigation/trump-ordered-to-pay-354m-barred-from-doing-business-in-ny/>

Swill
--
Jon Stewart is back on The Daily Show! First episode is on Youtube.

The Daily Show streams on the Paramount network (includes Showtime, CBS
and your local CBS station). https://help.paramountplus.com/

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-22 17:30:53 UTC

<https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/22/trump-sununu-republican-party-00142635>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-25 22:52:58 UTC

<https://www.npr.org/2024/02/24/1233718517/nikki-haley-donald-trump-black-voters-race-election-day-sc>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-03 13:43:18 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/03/nikki-haley-donald-trump-rnc-pledge/>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-03 15:01:34 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The future of the Republican Party isn't Donald Trump, New
| Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu [R] said Thursday.
| "Let me put it a different way: Assholes come and go. But
| America is here to stay," he said.
| Haley calls Trump's 'disgusting' comments about Black
| people a 'huge warning sign'
|
| Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley said Sunday that
| she no longer feels bound by the earlier pledge made by her
| and other presidential hopefuls to support the GOP's
| eventual nominee -- widely expected to be former president
| Donald Trump.
|
| The Republican National Committee made that pledge a key
| condition for candidates who wanted to participate in the
| party's debates. Haley acknowledged in an interview on
| NBC's "Meet The Press" that the pledge was a requirement
| but added that the party has changed since then.
|
| "The RNC is now not the same RNC," she said.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/03/nikki-haley-donald-trump-rnc-pledge/>
--bks
Biden vs. Trump polls, Virginia
Biden has a 4.1% lead based on 11 polls.
Mar 3, 2024

Biden 46.7% Trump 42.6%

"Haley looks to beat expectations against Trump in Virginia "
"A Roanoke College poll released Friday showed Haley trouncing President Biden, 49 percent
to 40 percent, in a hypothetical general election match-up. However, the same poll showed
Trump with a massive lead over Haley among Republicans in the state; 75 percent of
self-reported Republicans said they backed Trump, while 15 percent said the same about
Haley. The Hill’s Decision Desk HQ polling average shows Trump holding a similarly
commanding lead over Haley in Virginia, 78 percent to 19 percent. "
<https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4501189-nikki-haley-donald-trump-virginia-joe-biden-super-tuesday/>

Swill
--
Trump and the DoJ

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2024/01/18

super70s
2024-03-03 16:11:41 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The future of the Republican Party isn't Donald Trump, New
| Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu [R] said Thursday.
Wishful thinking, for the foreseeable future.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley said Sunday that
| she no longer feels bound by the earlier pledge made by her
| and other presidential hopefuls to support the GOP's
| eventual nominee -- widely expected to be former president
| Donald Trump.
|
| The Republican National Committee made that pledge a key
| condition for candidates who wanted to participate in the
| party's debates. Haley acknowledged in an interview on
| NBC's "Meet The Press" that the pledge was a requirement
| but added that the party has changed since then.
|
| "The RNC is now not the same RNC," she said.
But Trump's sychophants are going to be running the RNC until someone
becomes powerful enough to kick them out -- whether Trump is in the
White House or Mar-A-Lago.

Don't count on Republicans nominating a so-called RINO in 2028.
Governor Swill
2024-03-03 22:25:21 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The future of the Republican Party isn't Donald Trump, New
| Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu [R] said Thursday.
Wishful thinking, for the foreseeable future.
The immediate future. After this election, Trump will be irrelevant because he will have
lead the Party to one of it's greatest defeats.
Post by super70s
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley said Sunday that
| she no longer feels bound by the earlier pledge made by her
| and other presidential hopefuls to support the GOP's
| eventual nominee -- widely expected to be former president
| Donald Trump.
|
| The Republican National Committee made that pledge a key
| condition for candidates who wanted to participate in the
| party's debates. Haley acknowledged in an interview on
| NBC's "Meet The Press" that the pledge was a requirement
| but added that the party has changed since then.
|
| "The RNC is now not the same RNC," she said.
But Trump's sychophants are going to be running the RNC until someone
becomes powerful enough to kick them out -- whether Trump is in the
White House or Mar-A-Lago.
Don't count on Republicans nominating a so-called RINO in 2028.
Don't count on them NOT splitting and running one this year even if on an independent
ticket. I'm sure there are many Republicans willing to bear four more years of Biden if
it means ridding themselves of Trump.

Bonus! They'll might be better situated to hold Congress that way. Congress critters
will have the choice of running with Trump or against him while still retaining their
seats.

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-05 16:16:10 UTC

<https://twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/status/1764785689344778249>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-05 23:03:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Haley calls Trump's 'disgusting' comments about Black
| people a 'huge warning sign'
|
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| [36-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/status/1764785689344778249>
--bks
"There is no one more loyal to Donald Trump and the Make America Great
Again movement than this person you're looking it right here."

No loyalty to the Republican Party, America?

Btw, baby, how many pounds of silicone you got stuffed into those lips? I've seen drag
queens with less plastic in their faces!

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-06 17:53:50 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
Another life-long conservative Republican says:

<https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1765409100270309463>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-03-06 18:49:43 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| The GOP has chosen. They will nominate a man who attempted
| to overturn an election and seize power. We have eight
| months to save our republic & ensure Donald Trump is never
| anywhere near the Oval Office again. Join me in the fight
| for our nation's freedom.

<https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1765409100270309463>
--bks
Trump is content spend America
into economic collapse as long as
HE comes out OK.

Trump shrugs off future debt crisis: "I won't be here"
December 05, 2018

President Trump is dismissing the importance
of paying down the national debt, saying he
won't be in office to take blame for the
nation's fiscal crisis when it becomes even
more unsustainable, according to a report
Wednesday.

The national debt sits at $21 trillion and
counting. As a candidate, when the national
debt was $19 trillion, Trump promised to
erase the entire debt "over a period of eight
years."

Trump said the data showed the national debt
would only become untenable after he left
office, the Daily Beast reported.

"Yeah, but I won't be here, Trump said.

https://tinyurl.com/y7deln2b
Governor Swill
2024-03-06 19:39:57 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| The GOP has chosen. They will nominate a man who attempted
| to overturn an election and seize power. We have eight
| months to save our republic & ensure Donald Trump is never
| anywhere near the Oval Office again. Join me in the fight
| for our nation's freedom.

<https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1765409100270309463>
--bks
Trump is content spend America
into economic collapse as long as
HE comes out OK.
Trump shrugs off future debt crisis: "I won't be here"
December 05, 2018
President Trump is dismissing the importance
of paying down the national debt, saying he
won't be in office to take blame for the
nation's fiscal crisis when it becomes even
more unsustainable, according to a report
Wednesday.
The national debt sits at $21 trillion and
counting. As a candidate, when the national
debt was $19 trillion, Trump promised to
erase the entire debt "over a period of eight
years."
Trump said the data showed the national debt
would only become untenable after he left
office, the Daily Beast reported.
"Yeah, but I won't be here, Trump said.
https://tinyurl.com/y7deln2b
How can anybody support such a groomer for President? I wouldn't want him driving a
street cleaner in my neighborhood.

Swill

Mitchell Holman
2024-03-07 02:17:36 UTC
On Wed, 06 Mar 2024 18:49:43 +0000, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| The GOP has chosen. They will nominate a man who attempted
| to overturn an election and seize power. We have eight
| months to save our republic & ensure Donald Trump is never
| anywhere near the Oval Office again. Join me in the fight
| for our nation's freedom.

<https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1765409100270309463>
--bks
Trump is content spend America
into economic collapse as long as
HE comes out OK.
Trump shrugs off future debt crisis: "I won't be here"
December 05, 2018
President Trump is dismissing the importance
of paying down the national debt, saying he
won't be in office to take blame for the
nation's fiscal crisis when it becomes even
more unsustainable, according to a report
Wednesday.
The national debt sits at $21 trillion and
counting. As a candidate, when the national
debt was $19 trillion, Trump promised to
erase the entire debt "over a period of eight
years."
Trump said the data showed the national debt
would only become untenable after he left
office, the Daily Beast reported.
"Yeah, but I won't be here, Trump said.
https://tinyurl.com/y7deln2b
How can anybody support such a groomer for President? I wouldn't want
him driving a street cleaner in my neighborhood.
Swill
Remember his call for Iowans to drive into
town in the snow to vote for him even if they
die as a result?
Governor Swill
2024-03-07 02:53:05 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| The GOP has chosen. They will nominate a man who attempted
| to overturn an election and seize power. We have eight
| months to save our republic & ensure Donald Trump is never
| anywhere near the Oval Office again. Join me in the fight
| for our nation's freedom.

<https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1765409100270309463>
--bks
Trump is content spend America
into economic collapse as long as
HE comes out OK.
Trump shrugs off future debt crisis: "I won't be here"
December 05, 2018
President Trump is dismissing the importance
of paying down the national debt, saying he
won't be in office to take blame for the
nation's fiscal crisis when it becomes even
more unsustainable, according to a report
Wednesday.
The national debt sits at $21 trillion and
counting. As a candidate, when the national
debt was $19 trillion, Trump promised to
erase the entire debt "over a period of eight
years."
Trump said the data showed the national debt
would only become untenable after he left
office, the Daily Beast reported.
"Yeah, but I won't be here, Trump said.
https://tinyurl.com/y7deln2b
How can anybody support such a groomer for President? I wouldn't want
him driving a street cleaner in my neighborhood.
Swill
Remember his call for Iowans to drive into
town in the snow to vote for him even if they
die as a result?
I missed that one! Wouldn't happen to have a link I could read the whole story from?

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

Mitchell Holman
2024-03-07 03:14:48 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| The GOP has chosen. They will nominate a man who attempted
| to overturn an election and seize power. We have eight
| months to save our republic & ensure Donald Trump is never
| anywhere near the Oval Office again. Join me in the fight
| for our nation's freedom.

<https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1765409100270309463>
--bks
Trump is content spend America
into economic collapse as long as
HE comes out OK.
Trump shrugs off future debt crisis: "I won't be here"
December 05, 2018
President Trump is dismissing the importance
of paying down the national debt, saying he
won't be in office to take blame for the
nation's fiscal crisis when it becomes even
more unsustainable, according to a report
Wednesday.
The national debt sits at $21 trillion and
counting. As a candidate, when the national
debt was $19 trillion, Trump promised to
erase the entire debt "over a period of eight
years."
Trump said the data showed the national debt
would only become untenable after he left
office, the Daily Beast reported.
"Yeah, but I won't be here, Trump said.
https://tinyurl.com/y7deln2b
How can anybody support such a groomer for President? I wouldn't
want him driving a street cleaner in my neighborhood.
Swill
Remember his call for Iowans to drive into
town in the snow to vote for him even if they
die as a result?
I missed that one! Wouldn't happen to have a link I could read the whole story from?
Trump urges Iowans to caucus:
"Even if you vote and then pass
away, it’s worth it"
Jan 15 2024

Former president Donald Trump
has urged residents to get out
to the Iowa caucuses and vote,
even if they are "sick as a dog",
in a defiant rally.

Mr Trump said that even if people
"passed away" shortly after voting
it would be "worth it", during his
speech at the rally in Indianola on
Sunday (14 January).
https://tinyurl.com/mry9py5b

'Even if you vote and then pass
away, it's worth it': Trump urges
Iowans to vote
JAn 15 2024
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2024/01/15/donald-trump-vote-pass-
away-iowa-caucus-vpx.cnn
Governor Swill
2024-03-07 19:04:39 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Remember his call for Iowans to drive into
town in the snow to vote for him even if they
die as a result?
I missed that one! Wouldn't happen to have a link I could read the whole story from?
Trump urges Iowans to caucus: "Even if you vote and then pass
away, it’s worth it"
Jan 15 2024
Former president Donald Trump has urged residents to get out
to the Iowa caucuses and vote, even if they are "sick as a dog",
in a defiant rally.
Mr Trump said that even if people "passed away" shortly after voting
it would be "worth it", during his speech at the rally in Indianola on
Sunday (14 January).
https://tinyurl.com/mry9py5b
'Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it': Trump urges
Iowans to vote
JAn 15 2024
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2024/01/15/donald-trump-vote-pass-away-iowa-caucus-vpx.cnn
That's our Donnie! Totally selfish, concerned about nobody but himself, willing to
sacrifice ANYBODY if it gets him what he wants.

Swill

pothead
2024-03-06 23:16:53 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| The GOP has chosen. They will nominate a man who attempted
| to overturn an election and seize power. We have eight
| months to save our republic & ensure Donald Trump is never
| anywhere near the Oval Office again. Join me in the fight
| for our nation's freedom.

<https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1765409100270309463>
--bks
Personally I feel Lara Trump is not a good choice, not because she isn't capable, but because the
optics are really, really bad.
Trump is accusing the Biden family of being a crime syndicate yet he is installing members of his
own family into high level positions.
Never a good idea to do business with your immediate family.

He needs to support someone who is very familiar with DC politics and how it works. Not an outsider.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Governor Swill
2024-03-07 02:57:00 UTC
Post by pothead
Personally I feel Lara Trump is not a good choice, not because she isn't capable, but because the
optics are really, really bad.
Nepobaby.
Post by pothead
Trump is accusing the Biden family of being a crime syndicate yet he is installing members of his
own family into high level positions.
That's how he ran the White House last time and his son in law walked away with a two
billion dollar Saudi investment fund with a salary of tens of millions a year.
Post by pothead
Never a good idea to do business with your immediate family.
Bill let Hillary run their universal health care plan - right into the ground.
Post by pothead
He needs to support someone who is very familiar with DC politics and how it works. Not an outsider.
But you're gonna vote for him anyway, aren't you?

Swill

63h.1507
2024-03-07 03:29:53 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| The GOP has chosen. They will nominate a man who attempted
| to overturn an election and seize power. We have eight
| months to save our republic & ensure Donald Trump is never
| anywhere near the Oval Office again. Join me in the fight
| for our nation's freedom.

<https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1765409100270309463>
--bks
Personally I feel Lara Trump is not a good choice, not because she isn't capable, but because the
optics are really, really bad
Agreed - "bad optics".
Post by pothead
Trump is accusing the Biden family of being a crime syndicate yet he is installing members of his
own family into high level positions.
Never a good idea to do business with your immediate family.
Always use proxies ... basic Machiavelli.

However Donald is very very intent on completely
owning the GOP - fast. Maybe no time for the old
time-proven methods ?
Post by pothead
He needs to support someone who is very familiar with DC politics and how it works. Not an outsider.
Don't know if Lara is "familiar" or not. She'd been
kinda low-profile, so it's not clear.

Anyway, as for "RINOs" ... not EVERY Republican is a huge
Trump fan - and perhaps for some good reasons. Just because
they ain't Trump does not make them actual RINOs. Who and
what they DO support should be considered before passing
judgement.
Governor Swill
2024-03-07 19:07:05 UTC
Post by 63h.1507
Anyway, as for "RINOs" ... not EVERY Republican is a huge
Trump fan - and perhaps for some good reasons. Just because
they ain't Trump does not make them actual RINOs. Who and
what they DO support should be considered before passing
judgement.
It's the Trumpers who are the RINOs. They aren't Republicans, they just vote that way
hoping to take over the party.

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-08 16:33:18 UTC

<https://www.wevv.com/news/politics/senator-todd-young-says-he-will-not-support-trump-in-2024/article_f994f444-dc98-11ee-b965-1be759f04c03.html>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-09 03:56:17 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| U.S. Senator Todd Young [R-IN] says he will not support
| former President Donald Trump in his bid for the Republican
| Presidential nomination.
<https://www.wevv.com/news/politics/senator-todd-young-says-he-will-not-support-trump-in-2024/article_f994f444-dc98-11ee-b965-1be759f04c03.html>
--bks
One by one, they peel off. The Party splits and the Democrats sail through the middle.
We'll spend another four years listening to ignorant and stupid Trumpers whining about
stolen elections.

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

When Donald Trump was in third grade . . .
https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/10

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-10 22:07:33 UTC

<https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1766842164112187554>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-10 22:19:46 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
| U.S. Senator Todd Young [R-IN] says he will not support
| former President Donald Trump in his bid for the Republican
| Presidential nomination.
Conservative Godzilla David French explains:

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/10/opinion/haley-voters-support-biden.html>

--bks
Siri Cruise
2024-03-11 02:34:15 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
| U.S. Senator Todd Young [R-IN] says he will not support
| former President Donald Trump in his bid for the Republican
| Presidential nomination.
|
| [Donald "Rapist" Trump] Junior says the old Republican
| Party is dead now that MAGA has taken over the RNC: "That
| Republican Party no longer exists. The moves that happened
| - that's the final blow. People have to understand that
| MAGA is the new Republican Party. That is conservatism
| today."
|
| [22-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1766842164112187554>
--bks
McConnell had two opportunities to remove him from politics.
Scrotus had an opportunity. For some odd reason, I don't believe
their claims of democracy and rule of law.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Mitchell Holman
2024-03-11 02:59:49 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
| U.S. Senator Todd Young [R-IN] says he will not support
| former President Donald Trump in his bid for the Republican
| Presidential nomination.
|
| [Donald "Rapist" Trump] Junior says the old Republican
| Party is dead now that MAGA has taken over the RNC: "That
| Republican Party no longer exists. The moves that happened
| - that's the final blow. People have to understand that
| MAGA is the new Republican Party. That is conservatism
| today."
|
| [22-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1766842164112187554>
--bks
McConnell had two opportunities to remove him from politics.
Scrotus had an opportunity. For some odd reason, I don't believe
their claims of democracy and rule of law.
Trump smears the wife of Ted Cruz,
who then endorses him.

Trump smears the wife of Mitch HcConnell,
who then endorses him.

Such is the courage of conseravtives.....
Governor Swill
2024-03-12 01:25:11 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
| U.S. Senator Todd Young [R-IN] says he will not support
| former President Donald Trump in his bid for the Republican
| Presidential nomination.
|
| [Donald "Rapist" Trump] Junior says the old Republican
| Party is dead now that MAGA has taken over the RNC: "That
| Republican Party no longer exists. The moves that happened
| - that's the final blow. People have to understand that
| MAGA is the new Republican Party. That is conservatism
| today."
|
| [22-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1766842164112187554>
--bks
McConnell had two opportunities to remove him from politics.
Scrotus had an opportunity. For some odd reason, I don't believe
their claims of democracy and rule of law.
Removing officials or candidates without benefit of a vote doesn't sound very democratic
to me. As for Rule of Law, Trump's busy getting his ass Lawnmower as we speak.

Swill

Josh Rosenbluth
2024-03-12 03:03:32 UTC
On 3/11/2024 6:25 PM, Governor Swill wrote:

{snip}
Post by Governor Swill
Removing officials or candidates without benefit of a vote doesn't sound very democratic
to me.
It's democratic when the people's representatives voted to disqualify as
specified in the Constitution. But thanks to cowardly senators, only 57
voted for conviction, short of the 67 needed.
Delma T. Ivey
2024-03-12 06:47:51 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
| U.S. Senator Todd Young [R-IN] says he will not support
| former President Donald Trump in his bid for the Republican
| Presidential nomination.
|
| [Donald "Rapist" Trump] Junior says the old Republican
| Party is dead now that MAGA has taken over the RNC: "That
| Republican Party no longer exists. The moves that happened
| - that's the final blow. People have to understand that
| MAGA is the new Republican Party. That is conservatism
| today."
|
| [22-second video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1766842164112187554>
--bks
McConnell had two opportunities to remove him from politics.
Scrotus had an opportunity. For some odd reason, I don't believe
their claims of democracy and rule of law.
Removing officials or candidates without benefit of a vote doesn't sound very democratic
to me.
The people do not have a "right," based in democracy, to vote for an ineligible
candidate. It is not "undemocratic" to keep an ineligible candidate off the ballot.

What you're saying is that a 30-year-old, constitutionally ineligible to be
president, should be allowed to run for president and "let the people decide."
You are a complete fucking idiot. You *might* have a teeny tiny faggoty bit of a
case if you were talking about someone who would become eligible during the term
following the election he won, but that would *not* be the case for a
30-year-old — the term would be *over* before he became age-eligible. But you
still want "the people to decide." Yep — you are unequivocally a fucking idiot.
Governor Swill
2024-03-12 14:47:32 UTC
Post by Delma T. Ivey
What you're saying is that a 30-year-old, constitutionally ineligible to be
president, should be allowed to run for president and "let the people decide."
You are a complete fucking idiot.
Are you afraid the voters will make the wrong choice? Have you so little faith?

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-13 20:15:46 UTC
The only "border crisis" is in the diseased brains of the GOP:

<https://twitter.com/lukepbeasley/status/1768002017924894932>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-14 04:30:29 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| [Texas Republican Representative Chip] Roy: In 2018 we had
| the House, we had the Senate, we had The White House and
| we had a bigger majority than we have today and we utterly
| failed to secure the border. Totally dropped the ball.
| Didn't do it.
| [24-second C-SPAN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/lukepbeasley/status/1768002017924894932>
--bks
Wow! A Republican telling the truth about the border! I'll bet Lara will be kicking him
out of the club any time now!

Swill
--
It's time for a third party. Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"Forward empowers leaders to find solutions that work in their communities.
We won’t dictate a rigid, top-down policy platform and expect it to work
for all Americans.

"

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-13 22:40:52 UTC

<https://newrepublic.com/post/179796/rnc-election-integrity-specialist-christina-bobb>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-14 12:45:08 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
Conservative Godzilla David French explains:

| Why Haley Voters Should Support Biden
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/10/opinion/haley-voters-support-biden.html>

Conservative Mothra, Ann Coulter complains:

<https://anncoulter.com/2024/03/13/republicans-latest-diversity-train-wreck/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-24 11:33:36 UTC

<https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/24/politics/lisa-murkowski-done-with-trump/index.html>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-24 13:42:35 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
|
| Sen. Lisa Murkowski [R-AK], aghast at Donald Trump's
| candidacy and the direction of her party, won't rule out
| bolting from the GOP.
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/24/politics/lisa-murkowski-done-with-trump/index.html>
"Joe Manchin says he will vote against nominees if they don’t have bipartisan support "

" Sen. Joe Manchin, a critical swing vote in the closely divided Senate, said Wednesday
that from now on, he will only vote to confirm nominees who have the support of at least
one Republican senator.

"“I’m going to be very honest with everybody, if my Democratic colleagues and friends
can’t get one Republican vote, don’t count on me. You can’t make it bipartisan, don’t
count on me,” said the West Virginia Democrat who has announced his retirement that will
begin in January 2025.

"“I’m not leaving this place unless I can practice what I preach and I’m preaching,
basically bipartisanship,” he said. “This is my little way of doing it.” "
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/21/politics/joe-manchin-nominees-bipartisan-support/?dicbo=v2-pYrmOvR&hpt=ob_blogfooterold>

Three cheers for the Blue Dog from West Virginia!

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-24 15:34:52 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
| Sen. Lisa Murkowski [R-AK], aghast at Donald Trump's
| candidacy and the direction of her party, won't rule out
| bolting from the GOP.
Former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel interviewed by Kristen Welker on
Meet the Press:

<https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/ronna-mcdaniel-says-there-was-tension-between-rnc-and-trump-campaign-over-debates-full-interview-207575621720>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-25 10:17:45 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Lara Trump says when she becomes co-Chair of the Republican
| Party, "anyone" who doesn't support Trump and MAGA will be
| told to "leave" the party
| Sen. Lisa Murkowski [R-AK], aghast at Donald Trump's
| candidacy and the direction of her party, won't rule out
| bolting from the GOP.
Former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel interviewed by Kristen Welker on
| WELKER: Can you say as you sit here today, did Joe Biden
| win the election fair and square?
|
| McDANIEL: He won. He's the legitimate president -
|
| WELKER: Did he win fair and square?
|
| McDANIEL: Fair and square, he won. It's certified. It's done.
|
| WELKER: Ronna, why has it taken you until now to be able to
| say that?
<https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/ronna-mcdaniel-says-there-was-tension-between-rnc-and-trump-campaign-over-debates-full-interview-207575621720>
--bks
Then later in the interview she backs off. While admitting she disagreed with Trump on
some policies, in the end, she supports him.

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-30 20:31:37 UTC
Trump's Secretary of Defense, Mark Esper:

<https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-trump-defense-secretary-mark-esper-tells-bill-maher-he-wont-vote-for-ex-boss>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-31 01:05:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| "There's no way I'll vote for Trump, but every day that
| Trump does something crazy, the door to voting for Biden
| opens a little bit more, and that's where I'm at."

<https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-trump-defense-secretary-mark-esper-tells-bill-maher-he-wont-vote-for-ex-boss>
--bks
Biden's too old. He's losing his memory. His mind is working like a chewing gum trap. If
he wins, we'll have Kamala Harris as President within a couple of years. But I'm still
going to vote for him because he's not Donald Trump.

Swill
--

https://www.gocomics.com/robrogers/2024/03/28

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-23 20:38:44 UTC

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1782860000148238521>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-12 16:05:22 UTC

| "There's no way I'll vote for Trump ...
Another GOP MegaGodzilla who won't be supporting Trump:

<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1800626156066206061>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-13 14:43:07 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| [Former Speaker Paul] Ryan [R-WI]: You swear an oath to the
| Constitution and if you're willing to suborn it to
| yourself, I think that makes you unfit for office
|
| [R-TX] Rep. Troy Nehls after former Speaker Paul Ryan
| criticized Trump and said he wouldn't vote for him.
|
| Nehls: "Paul Ryan, you're a piece of garbage...Don't go
| spouting your mouth off and saying that you're a
| conservative. You're spitting in the face of the leader of
| our party."
|
| [21-second CNN video at URL]

<https://x.com/mkraju/status/1800900825629286807>

--bks

See Subject line.
Siri Cruise
2024-06-13 20:22:07 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| [Former Speaker Paul] Ryan [R-WI]: You swear an oath to the
| Constitution and if you're willing to suborn it to
| yourself, I think that makes you unfit for office
|
| [R-TX] Rep. Troy Nehls after former Speaker Paul Ryan
| criticized Trump and said he wouldn't vote for him.
|
| Nehls: "Paul Ryan, you're a piece of garbage...Don't go
| spouting your mouth off and saying that you're a
| conservative. You're spitting in the face of the leader of
| our party."
|
| [21-second CNN video at URL]

<https://x.com/mkraju/status/1800900825629286807>
--bks
See Subject line.
Republicans had many chances to take down Don Felon permanently.
They have messed in their own bed.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-19 20:36:33 UTC

<https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1803417043741429800>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-24 14:31:23 UTC

<https://www.notus.org/house/army-confirms-troy-nehls-ineligible-combat-badge>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-26 12:54:53 UTC

<https://apnews.com/article/kinzinger-biden-endorsement-president-republican-30fd37b730fc435c308dcf801586f664>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-06-26 16:20:32 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Republican former congressman Adam Kinzinger endorsed
| President Joe Biden on Wednesday, giving the Democrat a
| prominent new ally in his high-stakes campaign to win over
| moderate Republicans and independents this fall.
<https://apnews.com/article/kinzinger-biden-endorsement-president-republican-30fd37b730fc435c308dcf801586f664>
--bks
Kinzinger's got balls.

Swill
NoBody
2024-06-27 11:03:15 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Republican former congressman Adam Kinzinger endorsed
| President Joe Biden on Wednesday, giving the Democrat a
| prominent new ally in his high-stakes campaign to win over
| moderate Republicans and independents this fall.
<https://apnews.com/article/kinzinger-biden-endorsement-president-republican-30fd37b730fc435c308dcf801586f664>
--bks
So a "never Trumper" admits that he was a Dem all along.
I'm just *shocked* I tell you.

Another fail Bradley post.
Governor Swill
2024-06-27 16:45:41 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Republican former congressman Adam Kinzinger endorsed
| President Joe Biden on Wednesday, giving the Democrat a
| prominent new ally in his high-stakes campaign to win over
| moderate Republicans and independents this fall.
<https://apnews.com/article/kinzinger-biden-endorsement-president-republican-30fd37b730fc435c308dcf801586f664>
--bks
So a "never Trumper" admits that he was a Dem all along.
I'm just *shocked* I tell you.
Another fail Bradley post.
How is that an "admission" and why would you expect Bradley to NOT be a Democrat?

A: Yes.
Q: Are you an idiot?

Swill
J Carlson
2024-06-27 17:05:08 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Republican former congressman Adam Kinzinger endorsed
| President Joe Biden on Wednesday, giving the Democrat a
| prominent new ally in his high-stakes campaign to win over
| moderate Republicans and independents this fall.
<https://apnews.com/article/kinzinger-biden-endorsement-president-republican-30fd37b730fc435c308dcf801586f664>
--bks
So a "never Trumper" admits that he was a Dem [sic] all along.
I'm just *shocked* I tell you.
Another fail Bradley post.
How is that an "admission" and why would you expect Bradley to NOT be a Democrat?
A: Yes.
Q: Are you an idiot?
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness is saying that former representative Kinzinger
(R) has "admitted" [sic] that he is a "Dem" [sic]. Mr. Kinzinger has made no
such "admission," because he isn't one.

This is one of KG/BoN's standard lie tropes. She also whines poll/survey
participants who are identified as independents, lying and saying that they
"actually" are "Dems."
NoBody
2024-06-28 11:17:29 UTC

And Bradley runs away.
J Carlson
2024-06-28 15:55:49 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Republican former congressman Adam Kinzinger endorsed
| President Joe Biden on Wednesday, giving the Democrat a
| prominent new ally in his high-stakes campaign to win over
| moderate Republicans and independents this fall.
<https://apnews.com/article/kinzinger-biden-endorsement-president-republican-30fd37b730fc435c308dcf801586f664>
--bks
So a "never Trumper" admits that he was a Dem all along.
I'm just *shocked* I tell you.
Another fail Bradley post.
And Bradley runs away.
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly whines in response to her own prior
whine again.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-07-24 21:29:56 UTC

<https://www.ajc.com/politics/geoff-duncan-endorses-harris-says-hes-committed-to-beating-donald-trump/M3MBQT5VWRCJVL37ZOZACFEPP4/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-07-30 02:31:56 UTC

<https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1817969250855747811>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-07-30 07:32:50 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| John Giles, the Republican mayor of Mesa, AZ announced he
| is endorsing Kamala Harris for President: "Our party used
| to stand for the belief that every Arizonan, no matter
| their background or circumstances, should have the freedom,
| opportunity and security to live out their American Dream.
This is the sort of thing that could prove deeply troublesome not only for the Trump
campaign but for down ballot candidates who support or are endorsed by Trump.

MAGA is a death knell for politicians.

#nevertrump

====
On Monday, Donald Trump appeared on Fox News to talk to the anchor Bret Baier about the
case brought against him in connection to classified documents taken from the White House.

They also discussed Trump's time as president. Baier recalled the former president saying
when he ran for office in 2016 that he was "going to surround myself with only the best
and most serious people."

"Well, I did do that," Trump said. "That's tremendous. Look, we had the best economy we've
ever had, the world has ever seen."

But Baier then questioned Trump why many of those "best and most serious people" no longer
supported him:

"This time, your Vice President Mike Pence is running against you. Your ambassador to the
United Nations, Nikki Haley, she's running against you. Your former secretary of state,
Mike Pompeo, said he's not supporting you.

"You mentioned National Security Advisor John Bolton. He's not supporting you, either. You
mentioned Attorney General Bill Barr. Says you shouldn't be president again. Calls you
'the consummate narcissist' and 'troubled man.' You recently called Barr a 'gutless pig.'

"Your second defense secretary is not supporting you. Called you irresponsible. This week,
you called your White House chief of staff John Kelly 'weak and ineffective' and 'born
with a very small brain.' You called your acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney
a 'born loser.' You called your first secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, 'dumb as a rock,'
and your first defense secretary, James Mattis, 'the world's most overrated general.' You
called your White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany 'milquetoast.'

"And multiple times, you've referred to your Transportation secretary, Elaine Chao, as
'Mitch McConnell's China-loving wife.'"

"So, why did you hire all of them in the first place?" Baier asked.
/copy
https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-claimed-only-hire-010302959.html
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-04 12:41:25 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| John Giles, the Republican mayor of Mesa, AZ announced he
| is endorsing Kamala Harris for President: "Our party used
| to stand for the belief that every Arizonan, no matter
| their background or circumstances, should have the freedom,
| opportunity and security to live out their American Dream.
|
| Ex-GOP congressman Riggleman endorses Harris, rips Trump's
| 'thirst for power'
|
| The former congressman was twice endorsed by Donald Trump
| but broke with him over Jan. 6.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2024/08/04/riggleman-harris-endorsement-trump/>

--bks

Trump's own VP won't endorse him. Trump is peak weird.
Governor Swill
2024-08-04 15:14:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| John Giles, the Republican mayor of Mesa, AZ announced he
| is endorsing Kamala Harris for President: "Our party used
| to stand for the belief that every Arizonan, no matter
| their background or circumstances, should have the freedom,
| opportunity and security to live out their American Dream.
|
| Ex-GOP congressman Riggleman endorses Harris, rips Trump's
| 'thirst for power'
|
| The former congressman was twice endorsed by Donald Trump
| but broke with him over Jan. 6.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2024/08/04/riggleman-harris-endorsement-trump/>
--bks
Trump's own VP won't endorse him. Trump is peak weird.
Sarah Palin was right
<https://imgflip.com/i/1iioio>

#nevertrump

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
Chips Loral
2024-08-04 17:50:40 UTC
Liar.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-04 17:51:56 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump's own VP won't endorse him.
Liar.
Chapter and verse, Bozo:

<https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1818108810055065849>

--bks
Chips Loral
2024-08-04 19:05:06 UTC

Not his VP now, ya dumb fucking Marxist slime!
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-04 19:12:09 UTC
Post by Chips Loral
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump's own VP won't endorse him.
Liar.

Not his VP now, ya dumb fucking Marxist slime!
He doesn't have a VP now. He lost the election.
I'm surprised I have to explain this to you.

--bks

Well his two useless sons are "Executive Vice Presidents"
of the Trump Crime Organization, so there's that. Both
of them are DEI hires.
Chips Loral
2024-08-04 19:16:36 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Well his two useless sons are "Executive Vice Presidents"
of the Trump Crime Organization, so there's that.
Sure beats being a whore-mongering prostitute chasing pedophillic
druggie who fucked his own niece and half-sister like Hunter.

You leftard scum are amoral and Hellbound.
Governor Swill
2024-08-05 05:39:29 UTC
Post by Chips Loral
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Well his two useless sons are "Executive Vice Presidents"
of the Trump Crime Organization, so there's that.
Sure beats being a whore-mongering prostitute chasing pedophillic
druggie who fucked his own niece and half-sister like Hunter.
You leftard scum are amoral and Hellbound.
Doesn't change the fact that you're a liar.

#nevertrump

Control
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-RYOJ0sQX04
Governor Swill
2024-08-05 05:37:23 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Chips Loral
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump's own VP won't endorse him.
Liar.

Not his VP now, ya dumb fucking Marxist slime!
He doesn't have a VP now. He lost the election.
I'm surprised I have to explain this to you.
--bks
Well his two useless sons are "Executive Vice Presidents"
of the Trump Crime Organization, so there's that. Both
of them are DEI hires.
Sweaty, shiny and talking a mile a minute - Don Jr on meth?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OF-OeBjQkMQ

#nevertrump
%
2024-08-04 21:07:19 UTC

well well well look what i found
Chips Loral

put it back in your boxers, simp
%

ok just let me wipe your spit off it first
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-04 23:07:02 UTC
Republicans against Trump says:

<https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1819960613348536756>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-05 05:40:13 UTC
There's no accounting for the truly stupid
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ph--tbPsNrI

#nevertrump

Governor Swill
2024-08-05 05:35:14 UTC
Post by Chips Loral
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump's own VP won't endorse him.
Liar.

Not his VP now, ya dumb fucking Marxist slime!
He doesn't have a VP now, stupid.

#nevertrump
Governor Swill
2024-08-05 05:33:43 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump's own VP won't endorse him.
Liar.
"Former Vice President Mike Pence says he’s not endorsing Trump"
<https://apnews.com/article/pence-trump-endorsement-c05ffad1e20381fed3cfc87b7071ba4c>

#nevertrump
Gronk
2024-06-30 05:27:53 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-01-15 15:13:09 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Chris Christie is stepping up his rhetoric attacking GOP
| presidential front-runner and rival former President Trump,
| releasing a new ad declaring Trump will "burn America to
| the ground."
| Here's Donald Trump's own vice president, Mike Pence:
| "Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never
| be president of the United States. ... President Trump
| demanded that I choose between him and the Constitution."
|
| Here's one of his defense secretaries, retired Gen. James
| Mattis: "Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime
| who does not try to unite the American people - does not
| even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us."
| Mattis has also said, "He is more dangerous than anyone
| could ever imagine."
|
| Here's one of his former chiefs of staff and homeland
| security secretaries, retired Gen. John Kelly, describing
| Trump to our CNN colleague Jake Tapper as "A person that
| has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what
| America is all about ... A person who admires autocrats and
| murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt
| for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the
| rule of law."
|
| Here's his second attorney general, Bill Barr: "He is a
| consummate narcissist. And he constantly engages in
| reckless conduct. ... He will always put his own interests,
| and gratifying his own ego, ahead of everything else,
| including the country's interest."
|
| Here's one of his national security advisers, retired Lt.
| Gen. HR McMaster: "President Trump and other officials have
| repeatedly compromised our principles in pursuit of
| partisan advantage and personal gain."
|
| Here's another national security adviser, John Bolton: "I
| have been in those rooms with him when he met with those
| [world] leaders, I believe they think he's a laughing fool.
| And the idea that somehow his presence in office would
| have deterred Putin is flatly wrong ... He's not fit to be
| president."
|
| Here's another former defense secretary, Mark Esper: "He
| puts himself before country. His actions are all about him
| and not about the country."
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/13/opinions/donald-trump-iowa-elections-2024-avlon/index.html>

--bks

| understanding what it was like to not have health insurance
| for eight years.
|
| So this idea that I'm somehow the "Hollywood elite" and
| this guy who takes a shit in a gold toilet is somehow the
| man of the people is laughable.
|
| People in Hollywood, for the most part, are people from the
| Midwest who moved to Hollywood to have a career. So this
| idea of "coastal elites" living in a bubble is ridiculous.
| Who lives in a bigger bubble?
|
| He lives in a gold tower and has twelve people in his
| company. He doesn't run a corporation of hundreds of
| thousands of people he employs and takes care of. He ran a
| company of twelve people!
|
| When you direct a film you have seven different unions all
| wanting different things, you have to find consensus with
| all of them, and you have to get them moving in the same
| direction.
|
| He's never had to do any of that kind of stuff. I just look
| at it and I laugh when I see him say "Hollywood elite."
| Hollywood elite? I don't have a star on Hollywood
| Boulevard, Donald Trump has a star on Hollywood Boulevard!
| Fuck you!"

--bks

From bks Mon Jan 15 10:12:10 EST 2024
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics
Subject: Re: Can't Tell The RINOs Without A Scorecard
> [...]

| People in Hollywood, for the most part, are people from the
| Midwest who moved to Hollywood to have a career. So this
| idea of "coastal elites" living in a bubble is ridiculous.
| Who lives in a bigger bubble?
|
| He lives in a gold tower and has twelve people in his
| company. He doesn't run a corporation of hundreds of
| thousands of people he employs and takes care of. He ran a
| company of twelve people!
|
| When you direct a film you have seven different unions all
| wanting different things, you have to find consensus with
| all of them, and you have to get them moving in the same
| direction.
|
| He's never had to do any of that kind of stuff. I just look
| at it and I laugh when I see him say "Hollywood elite."
| Hollywood elite? I don't have a star on Hollywood
| Boulevard, Donald Trump has a star on Hollywood Boulevard!

--bks

From bks Mon Jan 15 10:12:10 EST 2024
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics