Harris Aims To Humiliate Trump Tonight
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-20 11:50:10 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/20/us/politics/harris-trump-rally-milwaukee-fiserv.html>

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-21 11:14:13 UTC

Harris humiliates HERSELF every time she speaks.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-21 11:33:42 UTC
Post by NoBody
Harris humiliates HERSELF every time she speaks.
You'll find KG's picture next to this entry:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection>

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-22 11:05:53 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Harris humiliates HERSELF every time she speaks.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection>
--bks
Can't address what I said (again) I see.