Flash From The Past
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-16 21:35:45 UTC

<https://fox59.com/news/trump-aides-stole-papers-from-his-desk-and-hid-them-to-protect-the-country-says-bob-woodward/>

--bks
Blue Lives Matter
2024-06-16 22:50:53 UTC

<LOL> CNN Wire.....
Lee
2024-06-17 15:42:22 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
Bob Woodward accurately detailed
Nixon's excesses, he is doing the same
about Trump.

Blue Lives Matter
2024-06-17 16:07:04 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
Woodward is an over the hill nobody looking to make money and regain
the spotlight.

"Woodward uses confidential background interviews.." <LOL>
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-17 18:34:00 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
id-them-to-protect-the-country-says-bob-woodward/>
--bks
<LOL> CNN Wire.....
Bob Woodward accurately detailed
Nixon's excesses, he is doing the same
about Trump.
Woodward is an over the hill nobody looking to make money and regain
the spotlight.
"Woodward uses confidential background interviews.." <LOL>
"Deep Throat" was a confidential source.

But the intel he provided to Woodward and
Berstein was actuate enough for the Ervin
Committee to recomend impeachment. Even
Republicans were impresssed by what it
proved.

"Nixon was the most dishonest individual I have ever met
in my life. He lied to his wife, his family, his friends,
his colleagues in the Congress, lifetime members of his
own political party, the American people and the world."
Barry M. Goldwater
Blue Lives Matter
What's your point, Dummy?
Mitchell Holman
Besides the one that sailed over your head?
Blue Lives Matter
Hollowhead had no point, as is the case in most of his posts.
Governor Swill
2024-06-18 12:39:31 UTC
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 15:39:53 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
That Goldwater never met Donald Trump?

Swill
NoBody
2024-06-18 11:05:09 UTC
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 12:07:04 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
Lying Lee always accepts "sources say" provided that they state his
point of view.
Governor Swill
2024-06-19 08:14:22 UTC
Post by NoBody
Lying Lee always accepts "sources say" provided that they state his
point of view.
So do you - on those rare occasions when you bother to cite your bullshit.

Swill
26xh.0717
2024-06-18 00:35:49 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
Seems he only gets 'detailed' when it's
about REPUBLICANS eh ? :-)
Siri Cruise
2024-06-18 03:50:07 UTC
      Bob Woodward accurately detailed
Nixon's excesses, he is doing the same
about Trump.
  Seems he only gets 'detailed' when it's
  about REPUBLICANS eh ? :-)
Why did everyone forgive Democrats for their K Street Project.

Perhaps criminal enterprises are more often committing crimes?
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Lee
2024-06-18 15:27:47 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
Only Republicans represent a
danger to national security.

Trump revealed highly classified
information to Russian foreign
minister and ambassador
May 15, 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-hi
ghly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2
017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

A Binder on Highly Classified Russian
Intel Went Missing Under Trump
December 15, 2023

https://newrepublic.com/post/177606/binder-highly-classified-russian-int
el-went-missing-trump
Siri Cruise
2024-06-19 04:00:51 UTC
Post by Lee
Trump revealed highly classified
information to Russian foreign
minister and ambassador
Moscow Mike Johnson has installed a Don Felon approved pipeline to
Putin on the House Intelligence Committee.
NoBody
2024-06-19 11:01:09 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by 26xh.0717
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
Now that's funny I don't who you are. Biden is senile, wandering
around from place to place. Oh he's not a danger to national security
at all...

<eyeroll>
Post by Lee
Trump revealed highly classified
information to Russian foreign
minister and ambassador
May 15, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-hi
ghly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2
017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html
"Sources say" = the story is garbage.
Post by Lee
A Binder on Highly Classified Russian
Intel Went Missing Under Trump
December 15, 2023
https://newrepublic.com/post/177606/binder-highly-classified-russian-int
el-went-missing-trump
The FBI gave him a rectal exam for all documents - were they found?
Nothing like you running away from Biden's danger to the country
today.
NoBody
And Lying Lee has fled...again.
Lee
2024-06-20 16:02:53 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by Lee
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
--bks
<LOL> CNN Wire.....
Bob Woodward accurately detailed
Nixon's excesses, he is doing the same
about Trump.
Seems he only gets 'detailed' when it's
about REPUBLICANS eh ? :-)
Only Republicans represent a
danger to national security.
Now that's funny I don't who you are. Biden
"wah wah what about Biden"
NoBody
2024-06-21 10:54:02 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by Lee
Post by Lee
Post by Lee
Post by Blue Lives Matter
--bks
<LOL> CNN Wire.....
Bob Woodward accurately detailed
Nixon's excesses, he is doing the same
about Trump.
Seems he only gets 'detailed' when it's
about REPUBLICANS eh ? :-)
Only Republicans represent a
danger to national security.
Now that's funny I don't who you are. Biden
"wah wah what about Biden"
Well Biden is the *current* President. Where's your outrage about
what's happening *today*?
Well?
Governor Swill
2024-06-22 01:45:44 UTC
Post by NoBody
Well Biden is the *current* President. Where's your outrage about
what's happening *today*?
Why? What's happening today?

Swill
NP: Carly Simon - The Right Thing To Do
NoBody
And Lying Lee has fled.
J Carlson
2024-06-22 15:18:35 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by Lee
Post by Lee
Post by Lee
is senile, wandering
around from place to place. Oh he's not a danger to national security
at all...
<eyeroll>
Well?
And Lying Lee has fled.
Here is Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness, Hartung's close ally, pissing and
moaning about someone — KG/BoN's better — not wasting any more time on him.

Why does Hartung admire this asshole?

Governor Swill
2024-06-21 22:01:18 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Only Republicans represent a
danger to national security.
Now that's funny I don't who you are. Biden
"wah wah what about Biden"
I'm surprised he didn't bring up Hillary or the Bay of Pigs.

Swill
Governor Swill
2024-06-21 22:00:04 UTC
Post by NoBody
Now that's funny I don't who you are. Biden is senile, wandering
around from place to place. Oh he's not a danger to national security
at all...
He's less a danger than the criminal who passed us national security information to Russia
and Iran.

Swill
Ken
2024-06-17 18:36:11 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| President Donald Trump's closest aides have taken
| extraordinary measures in the White House to try to stop
| what they saw as his most dangerous impulses, going so far
| as to swipe and hide papers from his desk so he wouldn't
| sign them, according to a new book from legendary
| journalist Bob Woodward.
|
| Woodward's 448-page book, "Fear: Trump in the White House,"
| provides an unprecedented inside-the-room look through the
| eyes of the President's inner circle. From the Oval Office
| to the Situation Room to the White House residence,
| Woodward uses confidential background interviews to
| illustrate how some of the President's top advisers view
| him as a danger to national security and have sought to
| circumvent the commander in chief.
<https://fox59.com/news/trump-aides-stole-papers-from-his-desk-and-hid-them-to-protect-the-country-says-bob-woodward/>
--bks
We have a habitual liar in the White House who is so demented that a
prosecutor refuses to proceed with charges, and you are still looking
for something to smear Trump?? Millions have entered the country
illegally, selective prosecutions are being done, rioters have been
ignored while voters of the other party are being sent to jail. It
reminds me of the old quote: "You are swatting at the ants, while the
elephants are running by."
pothead
2024-06-17 20:57:57 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| President Donald Trump's closest aides have taken
| extraordinary measures in the White House to try to stop
| what they saw as his most dangerous impulses, going so far
| as to swipe and hide papers from his desk so he wouldn't
| sign them, according to a new book from legendary
| journalist Bob Woodward.
|https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/4117291-biden-should-take-a-cognitive-test-and-release-the-
results/
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Woodward's 448-page book, "Fear: Trump in the White House,"
| provides an unprecedented inside-the-room look through the
| eyes of the President's inner circle. From the Oval Office
| to the Situation Room to the White House residence,
| Woodward uses confidential background interviews to
| illustrate how some of the President's top advisers view
| him as a danger to national security and have sought to
| circumvent the commander in chief.
<https://fox59.com/news/trump-aides-stole-papers-from-his-desk-and-hid-them-to-protect-the-country-says-bob-woodward/>
--bks
We have a habitual liar in the White House who is so demented that a
prosecutor refuses to proceed with charges, and you are still looking
for something to smear Trump?? Millions have entered the country
illegally, selective prosecutions are being done, rioters have been
ignored while voters of the other party are being sent to jail. It
reminds me of the old quote: "You are swatting at the ants, while the
elephants are running by."
Well stated !
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.