Dr. Fauci Falls Further From Grace
Add Reply
26xh.0717
2024-06-04 06:42:53 UTC
Congressional hearings reveal that Fauci's Covid
"science" was all BULLSHIT - he just made it up.

I will PARTIALLY defend Fauci ... there was really
NOTHING to do about Covid, esp early on. The entire
plan, so to speak, was to SLOW IT DOWN A LITTLE so
the health system would not be totally overwhelmed.
That was it, nothing else to do.

Now POLITICALLY - and Fauci IS a pol - politicians
always have to be seen as "Doing Something". Doesn't
matter if it ultimately proves good or bad, they
HAVE to at least SEEM to be taking action. This is
an emergent property of "democracies".

The PROBLEM is that the Fauci Fix was socially,
psychologically and economically DEVASTATING.
It kinda ruined the USA - and every other nation
that followed suit. There's a whole generation
of mal-socialized psycho kids too because of it.

Oh yea, if you QUESTIONED any of his "science"
you got treated as an Enemy Of The People ....
TruthBarker
2024-06-04 10:58:39 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
[...]
Total baloney, sounds very much like MTG, very deplorable

Here is the lowdown; Fauci Calls GOP Accusation He Covered Up COVID's
Origins 'Preposterous'

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was the lead adviser for the government’s
response to the COVID-19 pandemic, threw cold water on GOP accusations
he masterminded a cover-up of the virus’ origins.

“We spend our whole life trying to determine the causes of infectious
diseases, and stop them to protect the American people,” he continued.
The lab leak theory also remains unproven. Most scientists favor the
theory that the virus originated from an animal-to-human transmission.

“When I read the papers written by an international group of highly,
highly respected evolutionary virologists,” Fauci testified Monday, “I
lean much more heavily that this is a natural occurrence.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fauci-testimony-lab-leak-theory_n_665df931e4b0d187aa7b93f1

The republicans have been pissed off with Dr. Fauci for a long time
because he did not go along with Trump’s bullshit claims and cures.
600,000 people died, as a result Trump lost the election.

During the subcommittee hearing, the republicans threw bullshit against
him but he stood his ground with strong scientific principles.

Jared Moskowitz’s response to MTG attack ‘I saw a member of this
committee question whether or not you represent science, I did want you
to know most Americans don’t think she represents Congress.’
John Doe
2024-06-04 14:55:05 UTC
Post by TruthBarker
Post by 26xh.0717
[...]
Yup. When all this was happening, millions of people were dying and we
were having to use refrigerator trucks for morgues. We were still
learning about the virus and how it spread.

And we're still reaping benefits from that determined effort to get new
technologies online. It now sounds like a cure for cancer is on the
horizon thanks to mRNA.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/apr/26/cancer-mrna-vaccine-melanoma-trial

And the NHS has launched cancer vaccine trials.
https://practicebusiness.co.uk/news-nhs-launches-cancer-vaccine-trials