Trump Uses AI To Fake Support (Verified)
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-19 13:15:22 UTC

| Donald Trump Falsely Claims Taylor Swift Has Endorsed Him
| by Posting AI Images: 'I Accept'
<https://variety.com/2024/music/news/donald-trump-falsely-claims-taylor-swift-endorsed-ai-images-1236110583/>

Chapter and verse:
<https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112984762512136574>
(Trump's verified account)

--bks
Willie Trumpfan
2024-08-19 13:19:08 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump Falsely Claims Taylor Swift Has Endorsed Him
| by Posting AI Images: 'I Accept'
<https://variety.com/2024/music/news/donald-trump-falsely-claims-taylor-sw
ift-endorsed-ai-images-1236110583/>
(Trump's verified account)
--bks
Why would Trump lie about that? Swift must be the liar!

I bet that evil Walz and Kamamababala have to do with it all!
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-23 19:11:40 UTC

<https://newrepublic.com/post/185242/trump-ai-taylor-swift-images-response-sue>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-24 03:17:10 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump Falsely Claims Taylor Swift Has Endorsed Him
| by Posting AI Images: 'I Accept'
|
| Donald Trump is trying to brush off the fact that he shared
| A.I.-generated images of Taylor Swift endorsing his
| campaign to his Truth Social account earlier this week, now
| claiming that he doesn't know "anything about them."
|
| "I don't know anything about them, other than somebody else
| generated them," Trump told Fox Business correspondent Gary
| Trimble after his campaign event in Asheboro, North
| Carolina, on Wednesday. "I didn't generate them."
<https://newrepublic.com/post/185242/trump-ai-taylor-swift-images-response-sue>
--bks
And he thinks that exonerates him.

VOTE! Because if you're not at the table, you're on the menu.

#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
2024-08-25 00:30:55 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump Falsely Claims Taylor Swift Has Endorsed Him
| by Posting AI Images: 'I Accept'
|
| Donald Trump is trying to brush off the fact that he shared
| A.I.-generated images of Taylor Swift endorsing his
| campaign to his Truth Social account earlier this week, now
| claiming that he doesn't know "anything about them."
|
| "I don't know anything about them, other than somebody else
| generated them," Trump told Fox Business correspondent Gary
| Trimble after his campaign event in Asheboro, North
| Carolina, on Wednesday. "I didn't generate them."
<https://newrepublic.com/post/185242/trump-ai-taylor-swift-images-response-sue>
--bks
And he thinks that exonerates him.
From what?
Post by Governor Swill
VOTE! Because if you're not at the table, you're on the menu.
You stole that from the right. Nothing original.