'We Did The Same Thing': White House Spokesman Defends Israel Slaughtering Civilians in Rafah
Add Reply
D. Ray
2024-06-04 04:23:25 UTC
🇺🇸🇮🇱🇵🇸 White House national security spokesman John Kirby defended
Israel airstriking displaced Palestinians in a tent city in Rafah by
throwing the US military under the bus and stating that "we" Americans "did
the same thing."

Retired US General Mark Milley earlier this month offered up the same
bizarre defense of Israel when he said at a public conference that "we" in
America also "slaughtered people in massive numbers -- innocent people who
had nothing to do with their government."

It's truly remarkable how they feel so comfortable trashing their own
military in defense of a foreign nation's genocidal ethnic cleansing
campaign.

<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64472>

<https://archive.ph/Z8YOq>
Michael Ejercito
2024-06-04 11:20:06 UTC
Post by D. Ray
🇺🇸🇮🇱🇵🇸 White House national security spokesman John Kirby defended
Israel airstriking displaced Palestinians in a tent city in Rafah by
throwing the US military under the bus and stating that "we" Americans "did
the same thing."
Retired US General Mark Milley earlier this month offered up the same
bizarre defense of Israel when he said at a public conference that "we" in
America also "slaughtered people in massive numbers -- innocent people who
had nothing to do with their government."
He was right.

Surely we have heard of the Second World War.

Michael