Zelenski's Wife - War Is Hell, on Marriage
186282@ud0s4.net
2024-08-19 04:11:57 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13753505/In-world-exclusive-interview-Kyiv-Volodymyr-Zelenskys-wife-Olena-tells-LORD-ASHCROFT-Living-country-war-constant-psychological-burden-husband-emotionally-closer-before.html

The tragic events of the past two-and-a-half years would have
tested any marriage: an unprecedented war, a potentially
life-or-death decision on whether to flee the fighting and a
close-knit family forced to live apart.

Add to that the huge responsibilities that go with being
the President and First Lady of Ukraine after their country
was invaded by a neighbouring power, and the marriage of
Volodymyr and Olena Zelensky could easily have crumbled
under the pressure.

However, the First Lady made it clear to me that this is
a long way from the reality.

. . .

This must have been major for her ... not only is
her country being bombed daily but her comedic
honey was suddenly in charge OF that nasty war.

Sounds like she's holding up OK ... but the psych
stress must be huge. It's also a security matter
that they can rarely be together, so one rocket
can't blast them both.

War isn't JUST for soldiers. Vlad afflicted the
ENTIRE country with his imperial dreams.

Trump, K, Whomever - KEEP sending LOTS of arms
to Ukraine. Best money we've ever spent.
John Doe
2024-08-19 16:18:33 UTC
Post by ***@ud0s4.net
[...]
On this we agree. If we wait until Russia has rolled over Ukraine,
Poland, Romania, and numerous others, and has all THEIR resources and
conscripts to fight, it will be far more expensive to defend freedom and
our own liberty.