Here's an example
Dhu on Gate
2024-05-30 14:58:21 UTC
of the kind of Israeli national we should encourage to travel
and teach or mebbe immigrate to America: Gur Megiddo.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-05-30/ty-article/.premium/how-israel-nixed-haaretzs-report-into-alleged-mossad-extortion-of-hague-prosecutor/0000018f-c608-d801-a3ef-ff08cf810000

The NAZI Nutleys need to stay home and not get any girls in trouble.

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Dhu on Gate
2024-05-30 15:02:47 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
of the kind of Israeli national we should encourage to travel
and teach or mebbe immigrate to America: Gur Megiddo.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-05-30/ty-article/.premium/how-israel-nixed-haaretzs-report-into-alleged-mossad-extortion-of-hague-prosecutor/0000018f-c608-d801-a3ef-ff08cf810000
The NAZI Nutleys need to stay home and not get any girls in trouble.
Dhu
"""
Continue reading this article for free
Register with your e-mail address
Email *
An error has occurred, please try again.

We will send you a daily email with articles you actually want to read. By signing up, you agree to Haaretz’s terms and conditions
"""

An error has occurred. The Mossad doesn't like me ;/

If anyone else here looks at this article could you please
repost the text here?

Thanks, Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Loran
2024-05-30 17:49:50 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Dhu on Gate
[...]
Here's what I get on the link:

How Israeli Security Nixed Haaretz's Report Into Alleged Mossad
Extortion of International Court Prosecutor

This week's report in The Guardian revealed how then-Mossad chief Yossi
Cohen tried to disrupt an investigation by then-International Criminal
Court prosecutor Fatou Bensouda ■ In 2022, Haaretz was about to publish
details of the affair, but security officials thwarted it ■ The
revelations could not have come at a worse time for Israel

The investigation this week by Britain's The Guardian newspaper revealed
an alleged extortion operation led by then-Mossad head Yossi Cohen
against then-International Criminal Court prosecutor Fatou Bensouda.
About two years ago, Haaretz was about to reveal the affair, but an
Israeli security official blocked publication. Now the affair has been
exposed at a difficult time for Israel.