European Central Bank to fine climate laggards
Add Reply
26xh.0717
2024-06-05 00:03:59 UTC
As I've said before: The next time you Eurofucks start a world war,
you'll
be on your own. Twice in the last century we had to come over and put
an end to world wars that YOU started.
You're an optimist. Europe will just order that hair sniffing
invalid to go fight their war, like they're already doing in
the Ukraine.
RUSSIA started the Ukraine thing, not the EU/UK.
Now we GOTTA deal. Oh, and 'we' aren't fighting
it ... just providing lots of artillery shells.

Now as for the EU doing STUPID STUFF like destroying
its own industries and economy because Greta ordered
them too - and then whining when things go all
unstable ... THERE I can agree with you.
Byker
2024-06-13 19:29:46 UTC
“Quite clearly, such slogans are disgusting, they are unacceptable,”
German Chancellor Scholz said. “There must be no tolerance. And that’s why
it’s right that all of our activities are aimed at precisely preventing
this from being a thing that spreads.”
And yet Scholz and his party support ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from
the Gaza strip. He and his government support the bombing of babies and
children by Israel and yet find "slogans" unacceptable when expressed by
German youth. Pathetic.
Give it a little more time. There WILL be a Fourth Reich:

Just wait until the next Depression hits...
Lucas McCain
2024-06-14 22:23:25 UTC
Post by Byker
“Quite clearly, such slogans are disgusting, they are unacceptable,”
German Chancellor Scholz said. “There must be no tolerance. And that’s why
it’s right that all of our activities are aimed at precisely preventing
this from being a thing that spreads.”
And yet Scholz and his party support ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from
the Gaza strip.  He and his government support the bombing of babies and
children by Israel and yet find "slogans" unacceptable when expressed by
German youth. Pathetic.
http://youtu.be/SSMemfHh7Og
Just wait until the next Depression hits...
Hopefully, there will be a 100th Monkey effect whereby all white nations
in the former "Free World" will simultaneously come to the realization
that the Great Replacement is real and that self-preservation isn't
racist, anti-Semitic nor hateful as they've been brainwashed into
believing by the people whom cannot be mentioned.

Hundredth monkey effect
The hundredth monkey effect is an esoteric idea claiming that a new
behavior or idea is spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group
to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group
exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea. Wikipedia
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

Nothing is built, back, or better under Resident Brandon.

https://www.globalgulag.us
Borax Man
2024-06-15 01:06:50 UTC
["Followup-To:" header set to talk.politics.misc.]
Post by Lucas McCain
Post by Byker
[...]
The fact that our leadership actually thought that importing such
numbers of people in a short period of time, was actually a good idea,
will be seen in the future as something incomprehensibly naive.

It boggles the mind today, just how ridiculously short sighted and
foolish this venture is. My hope is that those who imposed this get
their comeuppance.
Lucas McCain
2024-06-15 12:51:29 UTC
Post by Lucas McCain
Post by Byker
[...]
I believe that it is malevolence that motivates "our leadership" rather
than naivety.