Convicted Felon Trump's Dementia Worsens
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-10 12:39:58 UTC
Watch and listen to Trump explain how he would choose between
electrocution and shark attack:
<https://twitter.com/KeejayOV3/status/1799900643034857547>
(86-second video at URL)

You can't make this shit up.

--bks
J Carlson
2024-06-10 14:11:51 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Watch and listen to Trump explain how he would choose between
<https://twitter.com/KeejayOV3/status/1799900643034857547>
(86-second video at URL)
You can't make this shit up.
He's shot.

By the way, Trump is not yet a convicted felon. He doesn't become one until the
judge passes sentence.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-10 14:18:22 UTC
Post by J Carlson
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Watch and listen to Trump explain how he would choose between
<https://twitter.com/KeejayOV3/status/1799900643034857547>
(86-second video at URL)
You can't make this shit up.
He's shot.
By the way, Trump is not yet a convicted felon. He doesn't become one until the
judge passes sentence.
"Conviction" means he was found guilty in a trial. "Sentencing"
always *follows* conviction, and is the consequence of conviction.

--bks
J Carlson
2024-06-10 15:01:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by J Carlson
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Watch and listen to Trump explain how he would choose between
<https://twitter.com/KeejayOV3/status/1799900643034857547>
(86-second video at URL)
You can't make this shit up.
He's shot.
By the way, Trump is not yet a convicted felon. He doesn't become one until the
judge passes sentence.
"Conviction" means he was found guilty in a trial. "Sentencing"
always *follows* conviction, and is the consequence of conviction.
What I said is true: *he isn't a convicted felon until sentence is passed*. The
judge could always vacate the verdict before or at sentencing.
Governor Swill
2024-06-11 05:06:09 UTC
Post by J Carlson
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by J Carlson
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Watch and listen to Trump explain how he would choose between
<https://twitter.com/KeejayOV3/status/1799900643034857547>
(86-second video at URL)
You can't make this shit up.
He's shot.
By the way, Trump is not yet a convicted felon. He doesn't become one until the
judge passes sentence.
"Conviction" means he was found guilty in a trial. "Sentencing"
always *follows* conviction, and is the consequence of conviction.
What I said is true: *he isn't a convicted felon until sentence is passed*. The
judge could always vacate the verdict before or at sentencing.
Just admit you were in error and stop digging yourself deeper.

Swill
--
"I don't like saying the word, "bullshit" in front of these beautiful children so I won't say it. I will not say it."
- Donald Trump in Phoenix, AZ - Thursday, June 6, 2024

Not left, Not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-11 12:46:13 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Watch and listen to Trump explain how he would choose between
<https://twitter.com/KeejayOV3/status/1799900643034857547>
Transcript:

| "I say, 'What would happen if the boat sank from its
| weight, and you're in the boat, and you have this
| tremendously powerful battery, and the battery's now
| underwater, and there's a shark that's approximately 10
| yards over there?'
| "By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you
| notice that? Lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying
| it today: 'Well they weren't really that angry, they bit
| off the young lady's leg because of the fact that they were
| not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.' These
| people are crazy. He said, 'There's no problem with sharks,
| they just didn't really understand a young woman swimming.'
| No, really got decimated, and other people, too, a lot of
| shark attacks.
| "So I said, 'There's a shark 10 yards away from the
| boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat
| is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is
| sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted,
| or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?'
| Because I will tell you, he didn't know the answer.
| "He said, 'You know, nobody's ever asked me that
| question.' I said, 'I think it's a good question. I think
| there's a lot of electric current coming through that
| water.' But you know what I'd do if there was a shark or
| you get electrocuted? I'll take electrocution every single
| time. I'm not getting near the shark. So we're going to end
| that, we're going to end it for boats, we're going to end
| it for trucks."

<https://archive.is/58fpj#selection-769.235-831.410>

You can't make this shit up.

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-14 21:29:36 UTC

<https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/25/politics/fact-check-trump-nyse-truth-social-story/index.html>

<https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/14/ceos-at-trump-meeting-not-impressed.html>

<https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/06/trump-shark-rant/678666/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-14 23:53:01 UTC

<https://newrepublic.com/article/182723/trumps-bizarre-rants-private-gop-meeting-break-glass-moment>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-16 12:24:29 UTC

<https://apnews.com/article/trump-mental-acuity-gaffe-biden-ronny-jackson-0d45b6d89ae295b690f5ad12ca0bd38a>

--bks
NoBody
2024-06-16 14:29:06 UTC

This is perhaps the weakest post you've ever made, Russian troll.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-16 14:39:41 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| Trump's Bizarre Rants at Private GOP Meeting Are a
| Break-Glass Moment
|
| WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested
| President Joe Biden "should have to take a cognitive test,"
| only to confuse who administered the test to him in the
| next sentence.
|
| The former president and presumptive Republican nominee
| referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was
| the White House physician for part of his presidency, as
| "Ronny Johnson."
Thanks for emphasizing this problematic behavior by Boss Orangutan!

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-16 18:09:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| Trump's Bizarre Rants at Private GOP Meeting Are a
| Break-Glass Moment
|
| WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested
| President Joe Biden "should have to take a cognitive test,"
| only to confuse who administered the test to him in the
| next sentence.
|
| The former president and presumptive Republican nominee
| referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was
| the White House physician for part of his presidency, as
| "Ronny Johnson."
Thanks for emphasizing this problematic behavior by Boss Orangutan!
--bks
Personally I would settle for a weigh-in.

Let's see the truth behind the Trump
"215 pounds" claim..................
Charlie Glock
2024-06-17 01:27:17 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| Trump's Bizarre Rants at Private GOP Meeting Are a
| Break-Glass Moment
|
| WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested
| President Joe Biden "should have to take a cognitive test,"
| only to confuse who administered the test to him in the
| next sentence.
|
| The former president and presumptive Republican nominee
| referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was
| the White House physician for part of his presidency, as
| "Ronny Johnson."
Thanks for emphasizing this problematic behavior by Boss Orangutan!
--bks
Personally I would settle for a weigh-in.
Let's see the truth behind the Trump
"215 pounds" claim..................
Who cares?
Except you of course.

I would rather see Biden take an independent cognitive test like Trump did.
Also, both Biden and Trump should take a drug test both before and after the debate as well as a
hair test as well.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Siri Cruise
2024-06-17 01:42:08 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Mitchell Holman
Personally I would settle for a weigh-in.
Let's see the truth behind the Trump
"215 pounds" claim..................
Who cares?
Except you of course.
I would rather see Biden take an independent cognitive test like Trump did.
Who cares? Except you of course.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
pothead
2024-06-17 12:18:17 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Mitchell Holman
Personally I would settle for a weigh-in.
Let's see the truth behind the Trump
"215 pounds" claim..................
Who cares?
Except you of course.
I would rather see Biden take an independent cognitive test like Trump did.
Who cares? Except you of course.
Actually no.
Plenty of people care.
One look at Biden giving a speech, no matter how short, and it's obvious, painfully so, that he is
not a well person.

<https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/4117291-biden-should-take-a-cognitive-test-and-release-the-
results/>
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
26xh.0717
2024-06-18 07:50:22 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Mitchell Holman
Personally I would settle for a weigh-in.
Let's see the truth behind the Trump
"215 pounds" claim..................
Who cares?
Except you of course.
I would rather see Biden take an independent cognitive test like Trump did.
Who cares? Except you of course.
Actually no.
Plenty of people care.
One look at Biden giving a speech, no matter how short, and it's obvious, painfully so, that he is
not a well person.
<https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/4117291-biden-should-take-a-cognitive-test-and-release-the- results/>
WARNING ... Don't focus TOO much on Biden.

Lots of news sez there's a Schumer/Pelosi/Obama
conspiracy against him - they KNOW he's no longer
a viable candidate. SOMETHING will happen before
the convention. Joe will NOT be "it" ...

Best guesses - M.Ob or Newsom. Alas Newsom has
the entire, huge, Cal Debacle against him -
but M.Ob can't be blamed for anything.

The Dem convention is gonna be INTERESTING.
Governor Swill
2024-06-18 10:37:56 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
Lots of news sez there's a Schumer/Pelosi/Obama
conspiracy against him - they KNOW he's no longer
a viable candidate. SOMETHING will happen before
the convention. Joe will NOT be "it" ...
Best guesses - M.Ob or Newsom. Alas Newsom has
the entire, huge, Cal Debacle against him -
but M.Ob can't be blamed for anything.
The Dem convention is gonna be INTERESTING.
This doesn't even make sense. From what conspiracy monger are you getting this "news"?

Swill
--
"I don't like saying the word, "bullshit" in front of these beautiful children so I won't say it. I will not say it."

NoBody
2024-06-18 11:00:54 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
Post by pothead
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
I agree. And the Dems and the media will throw Biden aside and
dutifully get in line behind whomever the annointed one is.
Governor Swill
2024-06-19 06:03:26 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by 26xh.0717
Post by pothead
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
And when this doesn't happen, you'll both deny you ever said it.

Swill
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-17 01:49:28 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| Trump's Bizarre Rants at Private GOP Meeting Are a
| Break-Glass Moment
|
| WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested
| President Joe Biden "should have to take a cognitive test,"
| only to confuse who administered the test to him in the
| next sentence.
|
| The former president and presumptive Republican nominee
| referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was
| the White House physician for part of his presidency, as
| "Ronny Johnson."
Thanks for emphasizing this problematic behavior by Boss Orangutan!
--bks
Personally I would settle for a weigh-in.
Let's see the truth behind the Trump
"215 pounds" claim..................
Who cares?
Except you of course.
I would rather see Biden take an independent cognitive test like Trump did.
He did?

Who administered this test,
who graded it, and what were the
results?
26xh.0717
2024-06-18 07:53:52 UTC
Hey, almost NOBODY believes in that "convicted felon"
label ... they KNOW the "justice" system was hijacked.

Trump's "conviction" is instead a BADGE OF HONOR -
resistance against "Them".
Governor Swill
2024-06-18 10:40:22 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
Hey, almost NOBODY believes in that "convicted felon"
label
This shows why the right thinks the election was rigged. Clearly MANY people believe he
perpetrated and was convicted for a felony. But because partisans of all stripes limit
their interaction to partisans of their own color, they become shocked to discover on
election day that they're not in the majority after all.

Swill
--
"I don't like saying the word, "bullshit" in front of these beautiful children so I won't say it. I will not say it."

Mitchell Holman
2024-06-18 13:04:32 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by 26xh.0717
Hey, almost NOBODY believes in that "convicted felon"
label
This shows why the right thinks the election was rigged. Clearly MANY
people believe he perpetrated and was convicted for a felony. But
because partisans of all stripes limit their interaction to partisans
of their own color, they become shocked to discover on election day
that they're not in the majority after all.
Republicans used to have principles,
they campaigned on ideas, they accepted
their losses and learned from them.

Now they are just a personality cult,
they only believe in The Great Leader, his
losses are just proof of cheating and
corruption by the other side. Even when
their own recounts and audits prove they
lost an election they still drone on about
"stolen election".

What a bunch of crybabies.
neus
2024-06-18 21:16:33 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by 26xh.0717
Hey, almost NOBODY believes in that "convicted felon"
label
This shows why the right thinks the election was rigged. Clearly MANY people believe he
perpetrated and was convicted for a felony. But because partisans of all stripes limit
their interaction to partisans of their own color, they become shocked to discover on
election day that they're not in the majority after all.
------------------------
Those behind the terrible videos of the last seven years, can they be
trusted to talk about election results?
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-18 12:57:35 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
Hey, almost NOBODY believes in that "convicted felon"
label ... they KNOW the "justice" system was hijacked.
Trump's "conviction" is instead a BADGE OF HONOR -
resistance against "Them".
Everytime Trump loses anything is
just proof how "the system" is rigged
against him.

Trump loses an Emmy: "It was rigged against me"

Trump loses 2016 Iowa caucus: "It was rigged against me"

Trump bails out of Fox News debate: "It was rigged against me"

Tump loses Nobel Peace Prize: "It was rigged against me"

Trump loses 2020 election: "It was rigged against me"

Trump loses all his election lawsuits: "They were rigged against me"

Trump loses at the Supreme Court: "They were rigged against me"

Trump loses civil case to Jean Caroll: "It was rigged against me"

Trump loses criminal court case: "It was rigged against me"

Has there ever been a bigger crybaby?
NoBody
2024-06-17 11:11:06 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

Ut oh. It looks like your own dementia is kicking up.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-17 12:14:52 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| Trump's Bizarre Rants at Private GOP Meeting Are a
| Break-Glass Moment
|
| WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested
| President Joe Biden "should have to take a cognitive test,"
| only to confuse who administered the test to him in the
| next sentence.
Yes, truly bizarre behavior by Boss Orangutan. Thanks
for re-reposting, Kremlin Girl.

--bks
NoBody
2024-06-18 10:58:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

Your dementia is showing Bradley.
Governor Swill
2024-06-19 06:06:14 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| Trump's Bizarre Rants at Private GOP Meeting Are a
| Break-Glass Moment
|
| WASHINGTON (AP) -- Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested
| President Joe Biden "should have to take a cognitive test,"
| only to confuse who administered the test to him in the
| next sentence.
Yes, truly bizarre behavior by Boss Orangutan. Thanks
for re-reposting, Kremlin Girl.
--bks
Your dementia is showing Bradley.
Bradley's not the one who can't remember who administered his cognition test.

Thanks again for posting that! Otherwise, I might never have heard about it.

Swill
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-20 10:37:35 UTC

<https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/19/politics/video/setoodeh-trump-interview-joan-rivers-afghanistan-memory-digvid>

--bks
NoBody
2024-06-20 11:41:30 UTC

Believe CNN and not your lying eyes about Biden.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-20 12:02:35 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| Trump's Bizarre Rants at Private GOP Meeting Are a
| Break-Glass Moment
|
| Journalist and author Ramin Setoodeh has interviewed former
| President Trump six times since Trump left the White House.
| In an interview with CNN's Kaitlan Collins, Setoodeh says
| Trump's struggled with his memory and appeared to still
| believe he had foreign policy powers.
|
| [179-second CNN video at URL]

<https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/19/politics/video/setoodeh-trump-interview-joan-rivers-afghanistan-memory-digvid>
Believe CNN and not your lying eyes about Biden.
You think they faked the interview? Yow!

--bks
NoBody
2024-06-21 11:33:13 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody

Clearly you missed the point.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-21 12:43:30 UTC
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/21/opinion/trump-second-term.html>

--bks
NoBody
2024-06-22 13:37:42 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| There is a good chance that by the end of the year, Trump
| will be president-elect of the United States. And yet with
| less than five months left before the election, he is no
| more prepared for a second term than he was for a first. He
| might even be less prepared: less capable of organizing his
| thoughts, less able to speak with any coherence and less
| willing to do or learn anything that might help him
| overcome his deficiencies.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/21/opinion/trump-second-term.html>
--bks
A six year old would be more prepared to be President than Biden. Odd
that the NYT isn't concerned about that.
Governor Swill
2024-06-23 16:40:00 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| There is a good chance that by the end of the year, Trump
| will be president-elect of the United States. And yet with
| less than five months left before the election, he is no
| more prepared for a second term than he was for a first. He
| might even be less prepared: less capable of organizing his
| thoughts, less able to speak with any coherence and less
| willing to do or learn anything that might help him
| overcome his deficiencies.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/21/opinion/trump-second-term.html>
--bks
A six year old would be more prepared to be President than Trump. Odd
that the NYP isn't concerned about that.
Corrected those spelling errors for you.

You're welcome!

Swill
Governor Swill
2024-06-23 16:40:46 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
| CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president 'meandering' and
| 'doesn't know what he's talking about'
| Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It's
| Normal
| There is a good chance that by the end of the year, Trump
| will be president-elect of the United States. And yet with
| less than five months left before the election, he is no
| more prepared for a second term than he was for a first. He
| might even be less prepared: less capable of organizing his
| thoughts, less able to speak with any coherence and less
| willing to do or learn anything that might help him
| overcome his deficiencies.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/21/opinion/trump-second-term.html>
--bks
A six year old would be more prepared to be President than Biden. Odd
that the NYT isn't concerned about that.
And Bradley has nothing to respond with.
Why respond to Bullshit?

Swill
NP: Peter Gabriel - Across The River (Secret World Live)
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-07-22 21:39:35 UTC
Total whackadoo:
<https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-social-media-suggests-campaign-scrambling-biden-leaving/story?id=112168518>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-07-23 08:25:03 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| The former president is still focusing much of his attacks
| on Biden, barely mentioning Harris, as he pushed unfounded
| claims that Biden isn't actually recovering from COVID,
| questioned how Biden would be able to serve the rest of his
| term, and even argued the Republican Party should be
| reimbursed for the money they've spent on challenging Biden.
<https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-social-media-suggests-campaign-scrambling-biden-leaving/story?id=112168518>
--bks
Is there no end to the idiocies his sycophants will believe?

Swill
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-07-26 13:32:20 UTC
Refuttal my hamberders:
<https://twitter.com/Politics_PR/status/1816307466621128998>
(134-second video at URL)

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-07-26 22:26:00 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://twitter.com/Politics_PR/status/1816307466621128998>
(134-second video at URL)
--bks
"anonousssss"
"reepeedoo"

ROTFL! That was nicely done!

#nevertrump
NP: Uncle Kracker - Hot Mess
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-07-26 22:58:58 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
That was nicely done!
Governor Swill /Rudy Canoza/Lou Bricano/J Carlson/Michael A Terrell and
a dozen other socks wrote:

Multiple death threats against Trump:

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Triumphant Trump Photo After Assassination Attempt
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

Cheer up, maybe someone else will try.

Swill

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: AP Lies by Ommission About Identity of Invaders Charged with
Rape, Murder of 12-Year-Old
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:35:52 -0700
alt.politics.nationalism.white:10913 talk.politics.misc:1295918
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:3024985
Post by Governor Swill
No. I am a patriotic American who wants the country and its people to
thrive. Getting rid of Trump permanently
Post by Governor Swill
is an important step to getting there.

That constitutes a DEATH THREAT against a former President, Rudey:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the
Presidency
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail
or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any
letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any
threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon
the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice
President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office
of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or
knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the
President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years,
or both.
(b)The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in
this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful
candidates for the offices of President and Vice President,
respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections
held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in
accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The
phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of
President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the
order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3,
United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69
Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L.
97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title
XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

9-65.200 - Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency; Threats Against Former Presidents; and Certain Other Secret
Service Protectees
The Counterterrorism Section of the National Security Division has
supervisory authority over 18 U.S.C. §§ 871 and 879 cases. As great
caution must be taken in matters relating to the security of the persons
protected by 18 U.S.C. § 871, United States Attorneys are encouraged to
consult with the Counterterrorism Section (CTS) of the National Security
Division when they have doubts on the prosecutive merit of a case. For
the same reason, dismissal of complaints under 18 U.S.C. § 871, when the
defendant is in custody under the Mental Incompetency Statutes (18
U.S.C. §§ 4244, 4246), requires approval from CTS. In other cases,
United States Attorneys must consult prior to dismissing a count
involving, or entering into any sentence commitment or other case
settlement involving a § 871 charge.

https://www.secretservice.gov/newsroom/releases/2024/01/phoenix-man-arrested-making-online-death-threats-against-president-and

PHOENIX –David Michael Hanson, 41, of Phoenix, was arrested on Wednesday
for making online threats against the President and Vice-President.
Hanson was charged by Federal criminal complaint on Tuesday with five
counts of Threats Against the President and Successors to the Presidency
and five counts of Interstate Communication of Threats.

The complaint alleges that in November and December of 2023, while
living in Arizona, Hanson used a social media platform to post threats
to murder the President and Vice President of the United States. On
November 19, 2023, Hanson posted online a series of threatening
statements including one that stated, “#joeAndKamala I’m asking you to
resign on Monday your alternative is death brutally murdered.” After the
U.S. Secret Service spoke to Hanson and warned him that it was a Federal
crime to post such threats, on December 23, 2023, Hanson posted another
series of similar threats aimed at the President and Vice-President.

Each count of Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of
up to $250,000, and up to three years of supervised release. Each count
of Interstate Communication of Threats carries a maximum sentence of
five years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, and up to three years of
supervised release.

A complaint is simply a method by which a person is charged with
criminal activity and raises no inference of guilt. An individual is
presumed innocent until evidence is presented to a jury that establishes
guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The United States Secret Service is conducting the investigation in this
case. The United States Attorney’s Office, District of Arizona, is
handling the prosecution.

Those can be reported here:

https://tips.fbi.gov/home

https://www.justice.gov/action-center/report-crime-or-submit-complaint

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/reporting/california

Fellow citizens, won't you join in ending Rudey's terrorism here?

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-07-27 21:58:38 UTC
If it weren't for fascist plan Project 2025, Trump would have
no plan at all. This is completely whackadoo:

| Trump: We will be creating so much electricity that you'll
| be saying, please, please, president, we don't want any
| more electricity. We can't stand it. You'll be begging me.
| No more electricity, sir. We have enough. We have enough.
|
| [15-second NewsMax video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1817293707441508529>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-07-27 22:41:42 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
If it weren't for fascist plan Project 2025, Trump would have

| Trump: We will be creating so much electricity that you'll
| be saying, please, please, president, we don't want any
| more electricity. We can't stand it. You'll be begging me.
| No more electricity, sir. We have enough. We have enough.
Only his cult could take this blithering seriously:

| Trump: It will be the policy of my administration. United
| States of America, to keep 100% of all the Bitcoin the U.S.
| Government currently holds or acquires into the future.
| This will serve as the National Bitcoin Stockpile
|
| [33-second NewsMax video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1817301963782144031>

--bks

It's a volcano of weird.
Governor Swill
2024-07-28 14:33:48 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
If it weren't for fascist plan Project 2025, Trump would have

| Trump: We will be creating so much electricity that you'll
| be saying, please, please, president, we don't want any
| more electricity. We can't stand it. You'll be begging me.
| No more electricity, sir. We have enough. We have enough.
|
| Trump: It will be the policy of my administration. United
| States of America, to keep 100% of all the Bitcoin the U.S.
| Government currently holds or acquires into the future.
| This will serve as the National Bitcoin Stockpile
|
| [33-second NewsMax video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1817301963782144031>
--bks
It's a volcano of weird.
He has to keep talking, otherwise their brains will start working.

Swill
Governor Swill
2024-07-28 14:31:14 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
If it weren't for fascist plan Project 2025, Trump would have

| Trump: We will be creating so much electricity that you'll
| be saying, please, please, president, we don't want any
| more electricity. We can't stand it. You'll be begging me.
| No more electricity, sir. We have enough. We have enough.
|
| [15-second NewsMax video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1817293707441508529>
Apparently there is no end to the stupidities that spew from him at both ends.

https://dannykerman.com/2019/11/05/scarfe/
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
--bks
<https://twitter.com/Politics_PR/status/1816307466621128998>
Good one!

#nevertrump
NP: Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings
NoBody
2024-07-28 14:54:01 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
If it weren't for fascist plan Project 2025, Trump would have

| Trump: We will be creating so much electricity that you'll
| be saying, please, please, president, we don't want any
| more electricity. We can't stand it. You'll be begging me.
| No more electricity, sir. We have enough. We have enough.
|
| [15-second NewsMax video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1817293707441508529>
--bks
<https://twitter.com/Politics_PR/status/1816307466621128998>
Project 2025???

Best ghost sounds.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-07-28 22:43:03 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump: We will be creating so much electricity that you'll
| be saying, please, please, president, we don't want any
| more electricity. We can't stand it. You'll be begging me.
| No more electricity, sir. We have enough. We have enough.
Demented Trump gives his "complete and total endorsement"
to two rival candidates in the *same* Arizona district:
<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/28/trump-praises-blake-masters-adds-rare-last-minute-dual-endorsement/74577065007/>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-07-28 23:17:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump: We will be creating so much electricity that you'll
| be saying, please, please, president, we don't want any
| more electricity. We can't stand it. You'll be begging me.
| No more electricity, sir. We have enough. We have enough.
Demented Trump gives his "complete and total endorsement"
<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/28/trump-praises-blake-masters-adds-rare-last-minute-dual-endorsement/74577065007/>
--bks
It's a primary with several candidates running. Maybe he's changed his mind about the guy
he endorsed in December.

#nevertrump
NP: Orff - Carmina Burana: O Fortuna
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-02 23:34:43 UTC
Totally unfit to be POTUS:

| Trump goes on unintelligible rant: "Google, nobody called
| from Google. One of the things like doing a show like
| yours, your show, you know, you see it on Fox, but when you
| really see it is all over the place, they take clips of
| your show that you're doing right now with me and if I do a
| good job, they're gonna vote for me, they're gonna vote for
| me because it's not just on Fox, it's on Fox is a smaller
| part of it. You're on all over this, those little beautiful
| cell phones you're on, you're all over the place. You have
| a product, you have a great product. You have a great
| brand. So you have to get out, you have to get out, you
| have to do things like your show and other shows and Google
| has been very bad. They've been very irresponsible and I
| have a feeling that Google is gonna be close to shut down"
|
| [44-second Fox Business video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1819374901679026247>

--bks

Trump's toast. Stick a fork in him.
Chips Loral
2024-08-02 23:39:35 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump's toast.
You're sweating again.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-03 13:51:02 UTC
WTF is happening to Trump's brain?

| Trump with a word salad about crypto: "Crypto is a very
| interesting thing. Very high level in certain ways.
| Intellectually very high level. But if we don't do it
| China's gonna do it ... who knows -- maybe we'll pay off
| our $35 trillion, hand them a little crypto check, right?"
|
| [75-second Fox Business video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1819379866732462375>

--bks

So fucking weird that anyone would support this moron.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-07 15:44:57 UTC

| Trump keeps losing his train of thought. Cognitive experts
| have theories about why
<https://www.statnews.com/2024/08/07/trump-mental-health-linguistic-analysis-suggests-potential-cognitive-decline-experts-say/>

--bks

The GOP needs to take the keys away from Grandpa Trump.
Chips Loral
2024-08-07 15:47:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
The GOP needs to take the keys away from Grandpa Trump.
So we can have TRANS-AMERIKA the freak show???

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trans-six-year-olds-custody-battles-and-tampons-for-boys-tim-walzs-record-on-kids-and-gender-ideology

Tim Walz may have the manner of a kindly, Midwestern dad. But when it
comes to protecting the country’s children from transgender medical
interventions, Walz is not interested. In fact, he wants the opposite.

Vice President Kamala Harris tapped the Minnesota governor as her
running mate Tuesday, prompting scrutiny of his progressive record on
everything from immigration to abortion and gender ideology.

Walz signed a cluster of legislation in April 2023 that established
Minnesota as a haven for children who want puberty blockers, cross-sex
hormones, or transgender surgeries.

One law Walz signed allows Minnesota to seize custody of a child whose
parents refuse to provide “gender affirming care.”

“A court of this state has temporary emergency jurisdiction if the child
is present in this state and … the child has been unable to obtain
gender-affirming health care,” the bill reads.

The same law says Minnesota will refuse to help if another state is
trying to remove a child from his or her parents because the parents are
subjecting the child to hormone treatments or surgeries.

At the signing, Walz squeezed the hand of a 12-year-old boy wearing a
dress who identified as a girl. A six-year-old boy, also in a dress, was
in attendance with his parents, who are raising him as a girl.

“For trans rights,” the squirming six-year-old said when asked by a
reporter why his family was there.

“Guess what? Love wins,” Walz said at the order signing.

Walz’s lieutenant governor, Peggy Flanagan, wore a shirt with a picture
of a knife and the words, “Protect Trans Kids” to the signing.

In May of last year, Walz signed legislation requiring boys’ bathrooms
in public schools to stock free tampons or pads beginning in January 2024.
Governor Swill
2024-08-07 23:37:29 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump keeps losing his train of thought. Cognitive experts
| have theories about why
<https://www.statnews.com/2024/08/07/trump-mental-health-linguistic-analysis-suggests-potential-cognitive-decline-experts-say/>
--bks
The GOP needs to take the keys away from Grandpa Trump.
Better they should give him a bottle of liquor and some gas money.

#nevertrump

Editorial cartoon
Harmless addictions
<https://www.gocomics.com/nickanderson/2024/06/07>
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-09 03:04:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump keeps losing his train of thought. Cognitive experts
| have theories about why
Yow! Yow! Yow! Two weeks this guy has been holed up in his
safe space and this is the best he can do with a softball
question asked by a friendly reporter?

| Honest question: what the hell is Trump even saying here ...
| [28-second Fox News video of Trump decompensating at URL]

<https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1821614158208758045>

--bks

Trump may not make it to Labor Day.
%
2024-08-09 03:27:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump keeps losing his train of thought. Cognitive experts
| have theories about why
Yow! Yow! Yow! Two weeks this guy has been holed up in his
safe space and this is the best he can do with a softball
question asked by a friendly reporter?

| Honest question: what the hell is Trump even saying here ...
| [28-second Fox News video of Trump decompensating at URL]

<https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1821614158208758045>
--bks
Trump may not make it to Labor Day.
make what they would keep him on life support ,
so kamala would have something to beat ,
i set you up good here didn't i
Governor Swill
2024-08-09 05:45:54 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump keeps losing his train of thought. Cognitive experts
| have theories about why
Yow! Yow! Yow! Two weeks this guy has been holed up in his
safe space and this is the best he can do with a softball
question asked by a friendly reporter?

| Honest question: what the hell is Trump even saying here ...
| [28-second Fox News video of Trump decompensating at URL]

<https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1821614158208758045>
--bks
Trump may not make it to Labor Day.
make what they would keep him on life support ,
so kamala would have something to beat ,
i set you up good here didn't i
Thanks!

He keeps saying she failed the bar but we know that isn't true.

In the conference, the reporters aren't miked so lots of the questions are inaudible.

#nevertrump

The Veep dance Pt 1
<https://www.gocomics.com/joe-heller/2024/08/07>
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-09 12:19:34 UTC

<https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/trump-unhinged-press-conference>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-11 20:32:09 UTC

<https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/11/trump-harris-rally-crowd-ai-conspiracy.html>

<https://www.politicususa.com/2024/08/11/trump-kamala-harris-crowds-ai.html>

| Insecure Trump Lies, Claims Harris Crowd Was Manipulated
| With AI
<https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-lies-harris-crowd-manipulated-ai-1235077949/>

Caught in the act of lying about a helicopter crash, Trump
continues to decompensate with a fantasy about AI-enhanced
crowds. He is not well. The GOP should stage an intervention.

--bks
Rudy Canoza
2024-08-11 20:54:46 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump promotes false Harris AI crowd size conspiracy
<https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/11/trump-harris-rally-crowd-ai-conspiracy.html>

| Trump Melts Down And Claims Kamala Harris Rally Crowds Are
| Fake AI
<https://www.politicususa.com/2024/08/11/trump-kamala-harris-crowds-ai.html>

| Insecure Trump Lies, Claims Harris Crowd Was Manipulated
| With AI
<https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-lies-harris-crowd-manipulated-ai-1235077949/>
Caught in the act of lying about a helicopter crash, Trump
continues to decompensate with a fantasy about AI-enhanced
crowds. He is not well. The GOP should stage an intervention.
The helicopter story is hilarious. Willie Brown says he never was on a
helicopter with Trump. Another black California Democratic politician, Nate
Holden, says he was. Holden is over six feet tall; Willie Brown is about 5'6".

“It was Willie Brown,” Mr. Trump, who spent much of the last year hoping to
make gains with Black voters, posted. “But now Willie doesn’t remember?”

Mr. Brown, 90, who was mayor of San Francisco and speaker of the California
Assembly, gave several interviews on Thursday and Friday saying such a trip
never occurred.

Turns out, however, that there was a Black politician from California who
once made an emergency landing in a helicopter with Mr. Trump. It just wasn’t
Mr. Brown.

Nate Holden, 95, a former Los Angeles city councilman and state senator, said
in an interview with The Times that he had been on a helicopter ride with Mr.
Trump around 1990 when the aircraft experienced mechanical trouble and was
forced to make an emergency landing in New Jersey.

Recounting an episode that he had described earlier on Friday to Politico,
Mr. Holden said Mr. Trump had been seeking to develop the site of the
Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles when it was part of Mr. Holden’s district.
Mr. Trump wanted him to see his Taj Mahal casino, Mr. Holden said, so on a
visit to Manhattan, he rode with Mr. Trump from his Midtown skyscraper to a
helipad, where the two took off for Atlantic City, accompanied by Mr. Trump’s
brother Robert and by his executive vice president of construction and
development, Barbara Res.

“He was trying to impress me,” Mr. Holden said. “We start flying to New
Jersey. He said, ‘Look at the skyline! Look at how beautiful it is! And I’m
part of it!’”

Mr. Holden said he wasn’t impressed. “I grew up in New Jersey,” he said. “It
ain’t nothing new to me.”

“Anyway,” he continued, “we start flying to Atlantic City. He’s talking about
how great things are. And about 15, 20 minutes in, the pilot yells, ‘Shut up!
Shut up!’”

The hydraulic system had failed, he said. “Donald turned white as snow,” Mr.
Holden recalled. “He was shaking.”

Mr. Holden said that as the helicopter’s crew worked frantically to set the
aircraft down safely, his own thoughts ran to a helicopter crash in 1989 that
had killed three senior executives of Mr. Trump’s casinos over Forked River,
N.J.

“I just thought, how the hell do you let your staff not maintain your
aircraft after you just had a crash that killed some of your staff? How could
you let this happen again? I thought, if we go down, this is your fault.”

The helicopter ultimately landed safely in Linden, N.J., Mr. Holden said.

Ms. Res wrote about the episode in a memoir and corroborated Mr. Holden’s
account in a brief interview late Friday. Ms. Res, who also spoke to
Politico, recalled that Mr. Trump liked to say that Mr. Holden had “turned
white” from fear, but that it was actually Mr. Trump whose face was ashen.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/10/us/politics/trump-helicopter-crash-willie-brown.html

There's a photo of Trump, his then-wife Ivana, Holden, and two other
unidentified men in that story. Holden, who gives his height as 6'1", appears to
be a tad taller than Trump. Trump ain't no 6'3".

Trump has completely fucked up this helicopter yarn. He says he has "logs"
showing that Willie Brown was on the helicopter. Why haven't we seen them? Are
these like his tax returns?

One more thing. The helicopter flight that had to make an emergency landing —
and that Willie Brown was not on — was in 1990. Willie Brown and Kamala Harris
didn't date until 1994.

Willie Brown never disparaged Harris to Trump.
Every Republiscum/QAnon accusation is in fact a confession
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-08-11 21:21:50 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Brown is about 5'6".
Taller than you eh Rudely?

YOUR DEATH THREATS AGAINST TRUMP ARE DOCUMENTED:

Governor Swill /Rudy Canoza/Lou Bricano/J Carlson/Michael A Terrell/Al

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:38:43 -0400

Oh poor me I got shot at ...

Swill

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2024 10:37:51 -0400

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:

Siri Cruise
2024-08-12 06:03:13 UTC
   Nate Holden, 95, a former Los Angeles city councilman and
state senator, said
   in an interview with The Times that he had been on a
helicopter ride with Mr.
   Trump around 1990 when the aircraft experienced mechanical
trouble and was
   forced to make an emergency landing in New Jersey.
I can misremember things I did in 1990. The problem is his
inability to admit the possibility he got a few details wrong. And
now he compels himself to build an ever more elaborate superstructure.
Governor Swill
2024-08-13 00:07:20 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
   Nate Holden, 95, a former Los Angeles city councilman and
state senator, said
   in an interview with The Times that he had been on a
helicopter ride with Mr.
   Trump around 1990 when the aircraft experienced mechanical
trouble and was
   forced to make an emergency landing in New Jersey.
I can misremember things I did in 1990. The problem is his
inability to admit the possibility he got a few details wrong. And
now he compels himself to build an ever more elaborate superstructure.
The difference is that Trump will double down rather than admit his memory was faulty.

#nevertrump
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-13 12:20:25 UTC

<https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4824100-trump-republicans-campaign-issues/>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-13 13:17:53 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Republicans are pleading with former President Trump to
| focus on policy after he has spent the first few weeks
| against Vice President Harris's surging campaign indulging
| what they see as his worst impulses.
|
| Since Harris replaced President Biden as the Democratic
| nominee in late July, Trump has exasperated some of his
| allies with a lack of discipline in his campaign messaging.
<https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4824100-trump-republicans-campai
gn-issues/>
--bks
Trump is totally fixated on crowd
sizes and the huge Harris crowds are
driving him batty.

"No one has spoken to bigger crowds
than me".

Seriously, who even believes that
lie, much less is impressed by it?
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-13 19:46:50 UTC

<https://www.axios.com/2024/08/13/trump-election-ai-harris-biden-campaign>

--bks
Chips Loral
2024-08-13 19:48:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
it's undermining his real-world
In your own home, on your own front porch, watching the gestapo sweep
the otherwise peaceful and empty neighborhood streets when:

https://x.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1823207131769643490

Gov. Tim Walz had his police use paintball guns to shoot Minnesota
residents if they broke curfew by being on their porches during CoViD

"Get in the house!

Light 'em up!"

That right there is as bad as Cruella Whitmer's fascism, and even a step
farther to complete Orwelian destruction of rights.

👁️ 📺 👁️
Governor Swill
2024-08-14 00:06:03 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump's alternative reality campaign
|
| In former President Trump's version of reality, Vice
| President Kamala Harris' crowds are AI-generated, he's
| leading in nearly all the "real" polls, and President Biden
| might reclaim his spot on the ticket at any moment.
|
| None of those things are true. And Trump's advisers and
| allies worry he's spending so much time in alternative
| reality that it's undermining his real-world campaign.
<https://www.axios.com/2024/08/13/trump-election-ai-harris-biden-campaign>
--bks
It is. When you make decisions based on incorrect data, you get incorrect solutions. In
the end, he'll continue to believe his delusions were reality and his failure was the
fault of other people.

It's going to be fun watching Republicans get caught cheating. Time and time again.

#nevertrump
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-14 18:55:58 UTC

<https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/trump-allies-fear-sabotaging-campaign>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-14 00:03:57 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Republicans are pleading with former President Trump to
| focus on policy
No, Don't! Don't do it! Just be authentic, just be YOU!

nevertrump
Governor Swill
2024-08-09 05:44:04 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump keeps losing his train of thought. Cognitive experts
| have theories about why
Yow! Yow! Yow! Two weeks this guy has been holed up in his
safe space and this is the best he can do with a softball
question asked by a friendly reporter?

| Honest question: what the hell is Trump even saying here ...
| [28-second Fox News video of Trump decompensating at URL]

<https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1821614158208758045>
--bks
Trump may not make it to Labor Day.
Wow! That really IS lame. The regulars in here are doing a better job of trying to trash
Walz!

#nevertrump

Job insecurity
<https://www.gocomics.com/jackohman/2024/08/02>
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-14 21:28:03 UTC
This is the demented idiot running as the Republican candidate
for POTUS, today. This is in a *prepared talk*, advertised as
"remarks on the economy":

| Trump: Many people say that the only reason the stock
| market is up is because people think I am going to win. But
| there was one day a couple of weeks ago when they were not
| thinking that and you saw what happened
|
| [24-second C-SPAN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1823822984110620738>

On the backdrop behind him is written, multiple times,
his plan for the economy*: "NO TAX ON TIPS." Besides
begging you to send him your money, that's it.

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-15 00:07:09 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump: Many people say that the only reason the stock
| market is up is because people think I am going to win. But
| there was one day a couple of weeks ago when they were not
| thinking that and you saw what happened
He's running for President. He talks like a kid standing in
front of the class, giving a report on a book he hasn't read:

| Trump: This is talking about a thing called the economy. So
| we are doing this as an intellectual speech. You are all
| intellectuals today. Today we're doing it. And we're doing
| it right now
|
| [29-second C-SPAN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1823816787835933052>

--bks

FFS, fire him.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-15 00:21:00 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump: Many people say that the only reason the stock
| market is up is because people think I am going to win. But
| there was one day a couple of weeks ago when they were not
| thinking that and you saw what happened
| Trump: This is talking about a thing called the economy. So
| we are doing this as an intellectual speech. You are all
| intellectuals today. Today we're doing it. And we're doing
| it right now
|
| Funniest part of Trump's big "economy speech" today was
| that he kept reminding himself aloud that he was supposed
| to be talking about the economy, but then immediately
| returned to rambling about tampons or San Francisco crime
| or whatever
<https://twitter.com/crampell/status/1823872454185640044>

--bks

Did he even mention Vance?
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-15 18:22:15 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/15/trump-economy-speech/>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-15 20:12:46 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump: Many people say that the only reason the stock
| market is up is because people think I am going to win. But
| there was one day a couple of weeks ago when they were not
| thinking that and you saw what happened
| Trump: This is talking about a thing called the economy. So
| we are doing this as an intellectual speech. You are all
| intellectuals today. Today we're doing it. And we're doing
| it right now
| Funniest part of Trump's big "economy speech" today was
| that he kept reminding himself aloud that he was supposed
| to be talking about the economy, but then immediately
| returned to rambling about tampons or San Francisco crime
| or whatever
|
| Tic Tacs, tampons, turmoil: What Trump's 'economy' speech
| actually covered
|
| An analysis of Donald Trump's speech indicates that more
| than 80 percent of it was about subjects other than the
| economy.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/15/trump-economy-speech/>
--bks
"Back to the prompter: “We intend to slash prices by half within 12 months, at a maximum
18 months.” And then off-prompter again: “And if it doesn’t work out, you say, ‘Oh, well,
I voted for him.’ I still got it down a lot, but we’re looking to do it. We’re looking to
cut them in half, and we think we’ll be able to do better. And every single thing that I
promised, I produced. Every single thing."

Does anybody remember how much he was going to cut the debt?

It truly amazes me that anybody believes anything he says anymore.

#nevertrump

NABJ digest https://www.youtube.com/shorts/e8ez_zvyTY0
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-15 21:35:25 UTC
Trump, on the veranda of one of his ten golf clubs, explains
U.S. economics in a *prepared talk*:

<https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1824194807624831059>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-16 01:01:16 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump, on the veranda of one of his ten golf clubs, explains

| Trump: The wind is ruining everything, killing all your
| birds, destroying the fields, all these gorgeous fields,
| you got windmills all over the place and you have birds.
| You want to see a bird cemetery, just go under a windmill.
| The bald eagle. These windmills knock them out like nothing
|
| [24-second Fox News video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1824194807624831059>
--bks
I suppose it's perfectly natural to bring up renewables in a speech on the economy. Did
he ever get round to the economy?

Sort of.
"Tic Tacs, tampons, turmoil: What Trump’s ‘economy’ speech actually covered"
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/15/trump-economy-speech/>

#nevertrump

Want a talk show that parties?
"Cocaine News" with Don Jr.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=640375171258833
Siri Cruise
2024-08-16 06:55:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump: The wind is ruining everything, killing all your
| birds, destroying the fields, all these gorgeous fields,
| you got windmills all over the place and you have birds.
| You want to see a bird cemetery, just go under a windmill.
| The bald eagle. These windmills knock them out like nothing
They're fined for birdstrikes.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-16 18:35:21 UTC
At a *prepared presentation*:
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-2024-economy-prices.html>

--bks

Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-17 01:41:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-2
024-economy-prices.html>
--bks
Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
Kamala is going to chew him up
in the debate, assuming he doesn't
chicken out.
Governor Swill
2024-08-17 02:31:19 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-2
024-economy-prices.html>
--bks
Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
Kamala is going to chew him up
in the debate, assuming he doesn't
chicken out.
Rightist pollster Frank Luntz says Harris has the advantage in the election by bringing in
those voters who didn't want Trump or Biden. He says the undecideds are breaking for
Harris.

#nevertrump
My last relationship was difficult. She had multiple personalities and I'm bad with
names.
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-17 13:21:01 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign
-2 024-economy-prices.html>
--bks
Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
Kamala is going to chew him up
in the debate, assuming he doesn't
chicken out.
Rightist pollster Frank Luntz says Harris has the advantage in the
election by bringing in those voters who didn't want Trump or Biden.
He says the undecideds are breaking for Harris.
http://youtu.be/cDxsUtzRSR8
After the microphone freeze-ups
of Pelosi and McConnell and Trump the
public wants a younger generation to
take over. The torch needs to be
passed, as JFK said.
Governor Swill
2024-08-17 15:49:45 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign
-2 024-economy-prices.html>
--bks
Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
Kamala is going to chew him up
in the debate, assuming he doesn't
chicken out.
Rightist pollster Frank Luntz says Harris has the advantage in the
election by bringing in those voters who didn't want Trump or Biden.
He says the undecideds are breaking for Harris.
http://youtu.be/cDxsUtzRSR8
After the microphone freeze-ups
of Pelosi and McConnell and Trump the
public wants a younger generation to
take over. The torch needs to be
passed, as JFK said.
I expect that's been on a lot of folks minds. One reason I voted for Obama, tired of old,
white men running things. Who knew they'd get back into power so fast?

#nevertrump

"Keilar has a message for those ‘swiftboating’ Vance or Walz’s military records"
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/09/politics/video/keilar-military-service-vance-walz-cnc-digvid>
J Carlson
2024-08-17 16:57:01 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman

When did Pelosi have such an episode? I don't remember anything like that.
%
2024-08-17 17:01:23 UTC

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/pelosi-turning-trump-s-mic-debate-would-have-been-simple-n1241555
Governor Swill
2024-08-18 01:17:41 UTC
Post by %
Post by J Carlson
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign
-2 024-economy-prices.html>
     --bks
Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
   Kamala is going to chew him up
in the debate, assuming he doesn't
chicken out.
Rightist pollster Frank Luntz says Harris has the advantage in the
election by bringing in those voters who didn't want Trump or Biden.
He says the undecideds are breaking for Harris.
http://youtu.be/cDxsUtzRSR8
      After the microphone freeze-ups
of Pelosi and McConnell and Trump the
public wants a younger generation to
take over. The torch needs to be
passed, as JFK said.
When did Pelosi have such an episode? I don't remember anything like that.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/pelosi-turning-trump-s-mic-debate-would-have-been-simple-n1241555
What does that have to do with speakers freezing when on mic and/or camera?

#nevertrump
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-21 20:51:50 UTC
Batshit crazy:

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1826336109397250056>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-22 02:04:51 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump does a "free poll" with his fans about whether he
| should make personal attack on "Barack Hussein Obama." They
| overwhelmingly want him to. Trump then pivots to talking
| about how he could've thrown Hillary Clinton in jail.
|
| This is supposed to be a national security speech
|
| [106-second C-SPAN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1826336109397250056>
--bks
The Trumpers need to be reminded of this daily.

Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
by Trump comes up empty after two years
JANUARY 10, 2020

ADepartment of Justice investigation into
former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
pushed by President Donald Trump is winding
down, finding nothing of consequence after
two years.
https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe
Governor Swill
2024-08-22 07:48:47 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump does a "free poll" with his fans about whether he
| should make personal attack on "Barack Hussein Obama." They
| overwhelmingly want him to. Trump then pivots to talking
| about how he could've thrown Hillary Clinton in jail.
|
| This is supposed to be a national security speech
|
| [106-second C-SPAN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1826336109397250056>
The Trumpers need to be reminded of this daily.
Investigation into Hillary Clinton pushed
by Trump comes up empty after two years
JANUARY 10, 2020
A Department of Justice investigation into
former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
pushed by President Donald Trump is winding
down, finding nothing of consequence after
two years.
https://tinyurl.com/r9szewe
They need to be reminded of this, too. Congress hasn't passed comprehensive
immigration legislation in four decades. The three times they tried,
Republicans blocked legislation that would have funded border security, and
would have created a more humane immigration system. This doesn't count Biden's
two attempts to increase resources for both border security and deportation.

#NEVERtrump - we need a landslide
Governor Swill
2024-08-22 04:12:17 UTC
The bats called. They want their crazy shit back.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump does a "free poll" with his fans about whether he
| should make personal attack on "Barack Hussein Obama." They
| overwhelmingly want him to. Trump then pivots to talking
| about how he could've thrown Hillary Clinton in jail.
|
| This is supposed to be a national security speech
|
| [106-second C-SPAN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1826336109397250056>
--bks
You mean it "was" supposed to be a national security speech.

The news noted days ago that Trump was going to host 'explainer' events, rather
than full rallies, across several battleground states during the Dem convention.

It's not going well. He can't stay on message. He inevitably wanders off into
irrelevant anecdotes and poorly aimed personal attacks. Why on earth should he
attack Obama, who has been out of office for eight years, or Hillary Clinton,
whom he defeated eight years ago, when he's running against Harris? His head is
not only in the wrong year, it's in the wrong decade.

Clinton: "I just turned 78 and the only personal vanity I want to assert is
that I'm still younger than Donald Trump."

#NEVERtrump - we need a landslide
Skeeter
2024-08-22 11:49:48 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump does a "free poll" with his fans about whether he
| should make personal attack on "Barack Hussein Obama." They
| overwhelmingly want him to. Trump then pivots to talking
| about how he could've thrown Hillary Clinton in jail.
|
| This is supposed to be a national security speech
|
| [106-second C-SPAN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1826336109397250056>
--bks
You mean it "was" supposed to be a national security speech.
The news noted days ago that Trump was going to host 'explainer' events, rather
than full rallies, across several battleground states during the Dem convention.
He is packing them in.
Post by Governor Swill
It's not going well. He can't stay on message. He inevitably wanders off into
irrelevant anecdotes and poorly aimed personal attacks. Why on earth should he
attack Obama, who has been out of office for eight years, or Hillary Clinton,
whom he defeated eight years ago, when he's running against Harris? His head is
not only in the wrong year, it's in the wrong decade.
The DNC = TRUMP
Post by Governor Swill
Clinton: "I just turned 78 and the only personal vanity I want to assert is
that I'm still younger than Donald Trump."
Such a grown up thing to say.

The DNC = TRUMP

Mitchell Holman
2024-08-17 18:13:59 UTC
Post by J Carlson
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campai
gn -2 024-economy-prices.html>
--bks
Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
Kamala is going to chew him up
in the debate, assuming he doesn't
chicken out.
Rightist pollster Frank Luntz says Harris has the advantage in the
election by bringing in those voters who didn't want Trump or Biden.
He says the undecideds are breaking for Harris.
http://youtu.be/cDxsUtzRSR8
After the microphone freeze-ups
of Pelosi and McConnell and Trump the
public wants a younger generation to
take over. The torch needs to be
passed, as JFK said.
When did Pelosi have such an episode? I don't remember anything like that.
You are right, it was Diane Feinstein.

Governor Swill
2024-08-18 01:16:00 UTC
Post by J Carlson
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign
-2 024-economy-prices.html>
--bks
Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
Kamala is going to chew him up
in the debate, assuming he doesn't
chicken out.
Rightist pollster Frank Luntz says Harris has the advantage in the
election by bringing in those voters who didn't want Trump or Biden.
He says the undecideds are breaking for Harris.
http://youtu.be/cDxsUtzRSR8
After the microphone freeze-ups
of Pelosi and McConnell and Trump the
public wants a younger generation to
take over. The torch needs to be
passed, as JFK said.
When did Pelosi have such an episode? I don't remember anything like that.
She's too old to be in government. Time for fresh blood, fresh ideas.

#nevertrump
Governor Swill
2024-08-17 02:28:43 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| But he appeared to get bored with the grocery talk after a
| few minutes. And so, there he stood, beside the Fruit Loops
| and the Wheaties and the Lunchables and the Folgers and the
| Oreos and the Wonder Bread, talking about MS-13 gang
| members and Elon Musk and communism and artificial
| intelligence and John Kerry and windmills and "bird
| cemeteries" and diesel fuel and Bagram airport and Viktor
| Orban and the homicide rate in Chicago.
|
| After 45 minutes, Mr. Trump, who has described himself as a
| bacon-and-eggs guy, glanced down at the food and seemed to
| remember why he was standing out there in the first place.
| "I haven't seen Cheerios in a long time," he said. "I'm
| going to take them back with me."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-2024-economy-prices.html>
--bks
Okay, grandpa, time for a nap.
Trump has voted early. After trash talking early voting, Trump just voted early.

#nevertrump
I have a new technique for improving my memory. I stopped listening to people so I have
less crap to remember.
Siri Cruise
2024-08-16 06:53:32 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump: Many people say that the only reason the stock
| market is up is because people think I am going to win. But
| there was one day a couple of weeks ago when they were not
| thinking that and you saw what happened
| Trump: This is talking about a thing called the economy. So
| we are doing this as an intellectual speech. You are all
| intellectuals today. Today we're doing it. And we're doing
| it right now
| Funniest part of Trump's big "economy speech" today was
| that he kept reminding himself aloud that he was supposed
| to be talking about the economy, but then immediately
| returned to rambling about tampons or San Francisco crime
| or whatever
|
| Tic Tacs, tampons, turmoil: What Trump's 'economy' speech
| actually covered
|
| An analysis of Donald Trump's speech indicates that more
| than 80 percent of it was about subjects other than the
| economy.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/15/trump-economy-speech/>
--bks
A baby's arm holding an apple.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-07-25 12:48:46 UTC

| Trump says he will fire America's military generals and
| replace them with NASCAR drivers and football coaches
|
| [39-second RSBN video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/KamalaHQ/status/1816250323700212162>

--bks

Time for Boss Orangutan to drop out.
J Carlson
2024-06-20 14:29:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Fact check: Trump tells 'mind-bogglingly nonsensical' story
| about the New York Stock Exchange
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/25/politics/fact-check-trump-nyse-truth-social-story/index.html>
Washington CNN — Former President Donald Trump told a story on Monday in
which he claimed that he decided not to list the Trump Media & Technology
Group on the New York Stock Exchange, even though the exchange “badly” wanted
the company, because businesspeople are “treated too badly in New York” and
“don’t want to be attacked by a thug like this horrible attorney general that
we have in New York.”

There is one problem. The story does not make any sense.

Facts First: The stock exchange on which the Trump Media & Technology Group
is being listed, the Nasdaq, is also headquartered in New York. In fact, the
Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange are located in the same New York City
borough of Manhattan. In other words, all of the New York laws and political
oversight that would have applied to the company if it was listed on the NYSE
will apply to the company when it is listed on the Nasdaq.

“It’s just mind-bogglingly nonsensical,” Jonathan Macey, a Yale Law School
corporate law, corporate finance and securities law professor, said of
Trump’s story.

Macey repeatedly laughed while discussing the story in an interview. He said
it would be the equivalent of someone claiming that, to avoid persecution in
New York, they were going to avoid shopping at Macy’s in New York but instead
would shop at the Bloomingdale’s store next door in New York. He said: “Like,
what?”

“I hope somebody advising President Trump informs him that the same investor
protection rules that safeguard investors of the New York Stock Exchange also
safeguard investors on the Nasdaq Stock Market,” Macey said.

Trump, now the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, told the story
during a press conference in which he denounced New York Attorney General
Letitia James and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for bringing legal
cases against him. (You can read more here about the day’s major developments
in those cases.)

He claimed that “the people at the stock exchange are very, very upset” that
he decided against listing the company on the NYSE and that “the top person
is mortified, can’t believe it.” And he said of this supposed NYSE official:
“He said, ‘I’m losing business because of New York – because people don’t
want to be in New York and they don’t want to go on the New York Stock
Exchange.’ So you can ask them about it,” he said.

The “top person” at the NYSE, however, is not a “he.” The president of the
NYSE since 2022, Lynn Martin, is a woman, as is her predecessor Stacey
Cunningham. And the NYSE board is chaired by a woman, Sharon Bowen.

Trump has completely lost it. He's shot.
Siri Cruise
2024-06-10 21:15:23 UTC
Post by J Carlson
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Watch and listen to Trump explain how he would choose between
<https://twitter.com/KeejayOV3/status/1799900643034857547>
(86-second video at URL)
You can't make this shit up.
He's shot.
By the way, Trump is not yet a convicted felon. He doesn't become
one until the judge passes sentence.
Guitly! Guitly! Guitly! Guitly! Guitly!
Thus is Sleepy Don Felon.