Another Court Loss For Trump
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-05 13:57:16 UTC

<https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/two-court-rulings-on-presidential-immunity-move-the-trump-cases-forward>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-08 20:55:01 UTC
Federal Appeals Court upholds gag order on Trump:
<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cadc.40232/gov.uscourts.cadc.40232.1208578024.0.pdf>

--bks
Governor Swill
2023-12-09 03:35:52 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cadc.40232/gov.uscourts.cadc.40232.1208578024.0.pdf>
--bks
"WASHINGTON, Dec 8 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Friday narrowed but largely upheld
a gag order that bars Donald Trump from assailing prosecutors, court staff and potential
witnesses in a federal criminal case that accuses him of illegally trying to overturn his
2020 election loss."
<https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-appeals-court-partially-upholds-trump-gag-order-federal-election-case-2023-12-08/>

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-12 20:12:48 UTC

<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-washington-dc-immunity-1851528>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2023-12-13 03:02:06 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump has released a statement slamming Special
| Counsel Jack Smith after the Supreme Court agreed to look
| at whether the former president can be criminally charged.
<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-washington-dc-immunit
y-1851528>
--bks
Can you imagine the Supreme Court
declaring that ANYONE is above the law
and cannot be prosecuted for any crime?

Yet that is that the Trumpists are
calling for.
NoBody
2023-12-13 12:16:04 UTC

How is it a "loss" that the court wants to weigh in on the subject?
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-13 12:57:24 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump has released a statement slamming Special
| Counsel Jack Smith after the Supreme Court agreed to look
| at whether the former president can be criminally charged.
<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-washington-dc-immunity-1851528>
How is it a "loss" that the court wants to weigh in on the subject?
This proves that you incessant complaints about paywalls
are bullshit. Your question was answered in the article.

--bks
NoBody
2023-12-14 12:11:59 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump has released a statement slamming Special
| Counsel Jack Smith after the Supreme Court agreed to look
| at whether the former president can be criminally charged.
<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-washington-dc-immunity-1851528>
How is it a "loss" that the court wants to weigh in on the subject?
This proves that you incessant complaints about paywalls
are bullshit. Your question was answered in the article.
--bks
Actually the question wasn't answered in the article. Since you don't
know *why* the Court wants to hear it, declaring it to be a "loss" is
extremely premature.

Meanwhile, Bradley ignores a victory for Trump (go figure):

"The judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's federal election
interference case in Washington, D.C., has stayed proceedings in the
case while the appeals process plays out.

Trump's lawyers had requested the proceedings be stayed but special
counsel Jack Smith's team opposed an all-out stay, saying they felt
certain filings could still move forward to keep the case on track for
the March 4 trial date."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-puts-hold-trumps-federal-election-interference-case/story?id=105637511
Derek Nash
2023-12-14 14:55:22 UTC
Post by NoBody

Agreeing to hear it at all is a loss for Trump.
NoBody
2023-12-15 12:13:17 UTC
Post by NoBody

And Bradley the Russian troll runs away.
Siri Cruise
2023-12-13 13:35:40 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump has released a statement slamming Special
| Counsel Jack Smith after the Supreme Court agreed to look
| at whether the former president can be criminally charged.
<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-washington-dc-immunity-1851528>
--bks
How is it a "loss" that the court wants to weigh in on the subject?
It's a loss because Don Fatso made it a loss. According to
precedent he will lose the motion. It's speculated he expected
that and only did this to delay the trial. Smith is pushing for a
speedy decision that will avoid delaying the trial; if the
speculation is right and Smith succeeds, that is a lose and loss
for the Donfather.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
NoBody
2023-12-14 12:12:47 UTC
On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 05:35:40 -0800, Siri Cruise

Which precedent? Please cite.
F. Georg McDuffee
2023-12-13 15:12:25 UTC

It's a loss in that Trump doesn't get to play his delaying game.
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-13 19:00:39 UTC

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-appeals-court-denies-trumps-presidential-immunity-defense-e-je-rcna129521>

--bks
Mike Colangelo
2023-12-13 19:29:41 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Federal appeals court denies Trump's presidential immunity
| defense in E. Jean Carroll case
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-appeals-court-denies-trumps-presidential-immunity-defense-e-je-rcna129521>
This makes that idiot Alina Habba look like an even bigger idiot. She was
adamant in arguing to the appeals court that presidential immunity is "unwaivable."

"We hold that presidential immunity is waivable and that Defendant waived
this defense," the ruling said.

The panel noted that Carroll first filed her defamation suit in November 2019
and Trump filed his response in January 2020. He didn't raise the
presidential immunity defense until January 2023. To allow him to use the
defense now would cause "undue prejudice" to Carroll, the judges said.

Trump attorney Alina Habba said the court's ruling "is fundamentally flawed
and we will continue to pursue justice and appropriate resolution."

What is "fatally flawed" is the idea that Habba is any kind of reputable lawyer.
She is a fucking incompetent idiot. This isn't the first time she has cost Trump
due to her incompetence. The reason Trump's civil fraud trial is a bench trial
rather than a jury trial is because Habba *fucked up* and didn't make a request
for a jury trial in time. The New York AG requested a bench trial, and Habba had
to get Trump's motion to object filed by a certain date, but she fucked up and
didn't do it, so it's a bench trial.
NoBody
2023-12-14 12:15:46 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Federal appeals court denies Trump's presidential immunity
| defense in E. Jean Carroll case
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-appeals-court-denies-trumps-presidential-immunity-defense-e-je-rcna129521>
--bks
This is a bizarre statement from the court:

Courts are normally concerned with prejudice against the *accused*.
Siri Cruise
2023-12-14 12:34:14 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Federal appeals court denies Trump's presidential immunity
| defense in E. Jean Carroll case
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-appeals-court-denies-trumps-presidential-immunity-defense-e-je-rcna129521>
--bks
"The panel noted that Carroll first filed her defamation suit in
November 2019 and Trump filed his response in January 2020. He didn't
raise the presidential immunity defense until January 2023. To allow
him to use the defense now would cause "undue prejudice" to Carroll,
the judges said."
Courts are normally concerned with prejudice against the *accused*.
Yes, you're still an idiot. This is a civil case where both
parties come in as legal equals. There is no accused. There is
defendant and plaintiff. A civil case judge is equally concerned
about prejudice against the defendant and plaintiff.
NoBody
2023-12-15 12:12:43 UTC
On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 04:34:14 -0800, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Federal appeals court denies Trump's presidential immunity
| defense in E. Jean Carroll case
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-appeals-court-denies-trumps-presidential-immunity-defense-e-je-rcna129521>
--bks
"The panel noted that Carroll first filed her defamation suit in
November 2019 and Trump filed his response in January 2020. He didn't
raise the presidential immunity defense until January 2023. To allow
him to use the defense now would cause "undue prejudice" to Carroll,
the judges said."
Courts are normally concerned with prejudice against the *accused*.
Yes, you're still an idiot. This is a civil case where both
parties come in as legal equals. There is no accused.
Oh please. Even in civil cases one is accused of something by
someone.

You're still an idiot....and drunk.
NoBody
2023-12-15 12:14:04 UTC

And Bradley has run away.
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-20 13:03:51 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/12/19/rep-perry-records-jan6/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-29 00:31:10 UTC

<https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-loses-motion-delay-e-jean-carroll-defamation-case-1234937597/>

--bks
Siri Cruise
2023-12-29 00:33:45 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump Loses Effort to Delay E. Jean Carroll
| Defamation Case
|
| The defamation trial will begin in January after an appeals
| court rejected Trump's presidential immunity defense and a
| motion to stay that ruling
<https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-loses-motion-delay-e-jean-carroll-defamation-case-1234937597/>
--bks
Will this jury do $148.000.000? Or better?
Bradley K. Sherman
2023-12-29 23:36:22 UTC

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-jan-6-immunity-us-capitol-police-officers-civil-suit-appeals-court/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-01-06 13:59:27 UTC

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/judge-denies-giulianis-request-extend-deadlines-georgia-election-case-rcna132601>

--bks
NoBody
2024-01-08 11:59:54 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump Loses Effort to Delay E. Jean Carroll
| Defamation Case
| A federal appeals court on Friday allowed a lawsuit brought
| by a group of U.S. Capitol Police officers against former
| President Donald Trump to move forward, ruling that Trump
| is not entitled to absolute immunity from civil lawsuits.
| The suit focuses on Trump's alleged conduct surrounding the
| Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol.
|
| The Fulton County judge overseeing the Georgia election
| interference case has denied Rudy Giuliani's request to
| push back a deadline for motions to be filed in the case.
|
| In an order Friday, Fulton County Superior Court Judge
| Scott McAfee rejected Giuliani's extensions request,
| keeping in place a Monday deadline.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/judge-denies-giulianis-request-extend-deadlines-georgia-election-case-rcna132601>
--bks
Poor Bradley doesn't know the difference between Guilianni and
Trump...
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-01-09 12:23:13 UTC

<https://themessenger.com/politics/trump-loses-federal-appeal-immunity-e-jean-carroll-defamation-case>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-01-12 16:09:19 UTC

<https://news.yahoo.com/trump-said-damaging-him-experts-140808805.html>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-01-12 19:47:03 UTC
Mango Messiah must pay the New York Times $400,000 for filing a
frivolous lawsuit:

<https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24359048-trump-fee-decision>

--bks
NoBody
2024-01-13 15:11:11 UTC
Post by NoBody

More proof that Bradley is a Russian plant.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-01-16 21:11:20 UTC
Make that *TWO* more court losses:

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-court-dismisses-trump-appeal-lift-gag-order-nyag-case>

<https://www.forbes.com/sites/anafaguy/2024/01/16/jack-smith-can-have-trumps-twitter-dms-court-rules/?sh=456b83724925>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-01-18 00:19:05 UTC

<https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/donald-trump-jeff-clark-georgia-election-interference-case-jan-6th-select-committee>

--bks
Lou Bricano
2024-01-18 01:41:05 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| New York court dismisses Trump appeal to lift gag order in
| NYAG case
| The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals denied Twitter's appeal
| of a previous ruling that gave Special Counsel Jack Smith
| access to former President Donald Trump's Twitter
| account--without telling him--as part of Smith's election
| interference investigation.
|
| Trump, Clark motion to compel documents relating to Jan.
| 6th Committee dismissed in Georgia
<https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/donald-trump-jeff-clark-georgia-election-interference-case-jan-6th-select-committee>
--bks
Everyone should subscribe to MeidasTouch on YouTube to watch some sober,
thorough analysis of Trump's never-ending court losses:
https://www.youtube.com/@MeidasTouch

Some of the features are record videos, and others are live podcasts.

There are several analysts. The three I've seen most are Michael Popok, Karen
Friedman Agnifilo and Ben Meiselas. Popok is the best, but all three are very
good (and Agnifilo is beautiful).
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-01 14:52:04 UTC

| A judge in London on Thursday threw out a lawsuit by former
| U.S. President Donald Trump accusing a former British spy
| of making "shocking and scandalous claims" that were false
| and harmed his reputation.
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-steele-dossier-uk-judge-dismisses-lawsuit-vs-orbis-business/>

--bks

So much losing!
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-06 15:17:58 UTC

<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cadc.40415/gov.uscourts.cadc.40415.1208593677.0.pdf>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-07 13:54:11 UTC

<https://news.yahoo.com/memo-former-trump-white-house-110000236.html>

--bks
Lou Bricano
2024-02-07 16:15:15 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Today, we affirm the denial. For the purpose of this
| criminal case, former President Trump has become citizen
| Trump, with all of the defenses of any other criminal
| defendant. But any executive immunity that may have
| protected him while he served as President no longer
| protects him against this prosecution.
<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cadc.40415/gov.uscourts.cadc.40415.1208593677.0.pdf>

| A former attorney for the Trump White House predicts that
| the Supreme Court will rule unanimously against the 45th
| president on his claims to be immune from criminal
| prosecution.
|
| Ty Cobb, who was special counsel to the White House as
| Trump sought to fend off the investigation headed by Robert
| Mueller, was speaking after an appeals court ruled against
| Trump on Tuesday.
|
| "The immunity case should be a 9-0 case on the Supreme
| Court," Cobb told this column. "It is very clear that the
| president doesn't have immunity from criminal prosecution.
| You are weighing an argument that there is no precedent
| for, and is found nowhere in the Constitution."
I have long read that for some momentous decisions with far-reaching
consequences (e.g. Brown v. Board), the court will return a unanimous opinion,
even if some justices don't fully agree with it, in order to signal there is no
question about the outcome. But that was in the past. Thomas and Alito are such
completely partisan shit-stirrers that I can't see them going along. And their
votes obviously depend on the party of the ex-president asserting immunity. If
this were a Democrat appealing the decision rather than Trump, they absolutely
would vote to uphold the appellate court ruling. Thomas and Alito have no
defensible judicial philosophy whatsoever. It is only politics with them.

I think Cobb is completely off on this. Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh all
voted to throw out the supremacy clause in Texas's unconstitutional effort to
control the border.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-15 16:19:50 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/02/15/nyregion/trump-manhattan-criminal-case>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-22 18:32:05 UTC

<https://news.yahoo.com/trump-legal-news-brief-judge-engoron-rejects-trumps-request-to-delay-paying-355-million-fraud-judgment-182914919.html>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-28 17:20:15 UTC

| A federal appeals panel on Wednesday denied former White
| House chief of staff Mark Meadows's request for a new
| hearing on whether to move the Georgia election
| interference case against him from state to federal court,
| a shift he had sought on the grounds that he was a federal
| officer at the time of the actions that led to his
| indictment.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/02/28/mark-meadows-georgia-election-interference-appeal/>

The ruling:
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/documents/d89455cc-d2a5-45b9-b8f2-f1157554ed2f.pdf?itid=lk_inline_manual_4>

--bks
Mike Colangelo
2024-02-28 18:33:15 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A federal appeals panel on Wednesday denied former White
| House chief of staff Mark Meadows's request for a new
| hearing on whether to move the Georgia election
| interference case against him from state to federal court,
| a shift he had sought on the grounds that he was a federal
| officer at the time of the actions that led to his
| indictment.
He was a federal employee — I'm not sure about "officer" — at the time he
committed his crimes, but his crimes were him acting entirely *outside* the
scope of his legitimate duties. It is not part of the presidential chief of
staff duties to engage in criminal activity to commit election fraud, which is
what Meadows and all the other defendants in Georgia were doing. If Meadows had
robbed a liquor store in Georgia while employed as chief of staff, he would have
no grounds for moving his trial to federal court. Robbing stores and committing
election fraud are not part of his duties as chief of staff. Meadows will be
tried, and convicted, in state court. This is as it should be.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-07 22:59:43 UTC

<https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68499543>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-08 03:30:03 UTC

<https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/07/trump-loses-bid-to-delay-83point3-million-e-jean-carroll-judgment.html>

--bks
Robert Youngdale
2024-03-08 05:02:03 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump loses bid to delay $83.3 million E. Jean Carroll
| defamation judgment
<https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/07/trump-loses-bid-to-delay-83point3-million-e-jean-carroll-judgment.html>
And the criminal fuckscum is almost certain to lose his bid to put up only $100
million bond for his $454 million fraud judgment.

All right-thinking Americans — all right-thinking persons, period, regardless of
nationality — want to see Trump destitute and homeless and sleeping under the
Brooklyn bridge. Trump deserves to suffer, deeply.
Governor Swill
2024-03-08 07:55:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump loses bid to delay $83.3 million E. Jean Carroll
| defamation judgment
<https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/07/trump-loses-bid-to-delay-83point3-million-e-jean-carroll-judgment.html>
--bks
"Donald Trump lost a bid to delay paying an $83.3 million civil defamation judgment to
writer E. Jean Carroll.
Trump had asked Manhattan federal Judge Lewis Kaplan to delay the judgment from taking
effect until after he rules on post-trial motions in the case.
The judgment is just one of three civil damages awards against Trump, who owes a total
of $540 million to the New York state attorney general and Carroll, while he is on track
to be the Republican presidential nominee."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SIC 'IM, JUDGE!

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

When Donald Trump was in third grade . . .
https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/10

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-14 18:41:41 UTC

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/trump-adviser-peter-navarro-report-prison-federal-appeals-court-rules-rcna143454>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-18 21:45:59 UTC

<https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4540194-justice-roberts-rejects-navarros-last-ditch-bid-to-stay-out-of-prison/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-18 22:35:00 UTC

<https://www.reuters.com/world/us/judge-denies-trump-request-exclude-michael-cohens-testimony-hush-money-trial-2024-03-18/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-19 22:54:59 UTC

<https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trial-shocker-jurors-hear-2015-010857366.html>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-30 12:34:37 UTC

<https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/29/politics/donald-trump-steele-dossier-appeal?cid=external-feeds_iluminar_post-news>

--bks
NoBody
2024-03-30 14:27:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump loses bid to block Michael Cohen, Stormy Daniels
| testimony at hush money trial
| In a blow to former President Donald Trump's prospects in
| his upcoming Manhattan felony trial, the judge ruled Monday
| that jurors could hear about a Trump Tower meeting where
| prosecutors say Trump was physically present as hush money
| was discussed.
|
| London appellate justice refused former President Donald
| Trump's request to appeal the dismissal of his case against
| retired British spy Christopher Steele's company over his
| controversial 2016 dossier.
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/29/politics/donald-trump-steele-dossier-appeal?cid=external-feeds_iluminar_post-news>
--bks
Of course you're in favor of lefty liars never being held accountable.
After all, you're one of them.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-30 14:30:00 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| London appellate justice refused former President Donald
| Trump's request to appeal the dismissal of his case against
| retired British spy Christopher Steele's company over his
| controversial 2016 dossier.
You're right, KG, The Steele Dossier is still gold-standard truth.

--bks
NoBody
2024-03-31 10:51:58 UTC
And Bradley the coward runs from another of his claims.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-18 20:49:39 UTC

<https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/18/jan-6-lawsuits-trump-00153133>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-04-18 21:53:57 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Lawsuits by members of Congress and police officers against
| Donald Trump for his actions on Jan. 6 may advance despite
| the related criminal case against him in Washington, a
| federal judge ruled Thursday.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/18/jan-6-lawsuits-trump-00153133>
--bks
Trump spent his whole life suing people and making enemies. Anybody who thinks electing a
President who'll make more enemies for is probably voted for Bush too.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

Lil-man-ball
2024-04-18 22:09:59 UTC
On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:53:57 -0400
Post by Governor Swill
make more enemies
Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late Art
Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for his
manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
tortured mind.

In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.

Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...

Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!

It's another tRudy sock up:

From: Robert Youngdale <***@idiot>

From: Wayne Autrey <***@terrells.pals>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <***@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Don Shepler <***@shitbags.united>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Fred J McCall <***@gmail.com>

From: "Fred C. Dobbs" <***@sierramadre.con>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Michael A Terrell <***@earthlink.nut>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-18 23:11:22 UTC

<https://www.wicz.com/story/50687978/judge-rejects-efforts-by-trumps-co-defendants-to-get-obstruction-charges-tossed-in-classified-documents-case>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-04-19 01:47:38 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Lawsuits by members of Congress and police officers against
| Donald Trump for his actions on Jan. 6 may advance despite
| the related criminal case against him in Washington, a
| federal judge ruled Thursday.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/18/jan-6-lawsuits-trump-00153133>
--bks
Trump is the most sued president in US history.

Makes you wonder............
Siri Cruise
2024-04-19 02:31:00 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Lawsuits by members of Congress and police officers against
| Donald Trump for his actions on Jan. 6 may advance despite
| the related criminal case against him in Washington, a
| federal judge ruled Thursday.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/18/jan-6-lawsuits-trump-00153133>
--bks
Trump is the most sued president in US history.
Makes you wonder............
A president named sued.
Lil-man-ball

From: Robert Youngdale <***@idiot>

From: Wayne Autrey <***@terrells.pals>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <***@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Don Shepler <***@shitbags.united>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Fred J McCall <***@gmail.com>

From: "Fred C. Dobbs" <***@sierramadre.con>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Governor Swill
2024-04-19 02:33:46 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Lawsuits by members of Congress and police officers against
| Donald Trump for his actions on Jan. 6 may advance despite
| the related criminal case against him in Washington, a
| federal judge ruled Thursday.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/18/jan-6-lawsuits-trump-00153133>
--bks
Trump is the most sued president in US history.
Makes you wonder............
Doesn't make me wonder. It's karma.

Payback is a bitch.

Swill

Lil-man-ball

From: Robert Youngdale <***@idiot>

From: Wayne Autrey <***@terrells.pals>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <***@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Don Shepler <***@shitbags.united>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Fred J McCall <***@gmail.com>

From: "Fred C. Dobbs" <***@sierramadre.con>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-25 17:01:51 UTC
Donald "Rapist" Trump loses bid for new trial. On the hook for
$80,000,000 to E. Jean Carroll:

<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.543790/gov.uscourts.nysd.543790.338.0.pdf>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-04-26 04:39:50 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Donald "Rapist" Trump loses bid for new trial. On the hook for
<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.543790/gov.uscourts.nysd.543790.338.0.pdf>
--bks
(copy)
Judge Lewis Kaplan denied Trump's request for a new trial and said in a written opinion
that his "argument is entirely without merit both as a matter of law and as a matter of
fact."

The judge also wrote that the punitive damages awarded by the jury "passes
constitutional muster."
"Mr. Trump's malicious and unceasing attacks on Ms. Carroll were disseminated to more
than 100 million people," Kaplan wrote. "They included public threats and personal
attacks, and they endangered Ms. Carroll's health and safety."
The judge went on to write that the jury was "entitled to conclude that Mr. Trump
derailed the career, reputation, and emotional well-being of one of America's most
successful and prominent advice columnists and authors."

"As the Court explained, it was entirely reasonable for the jury to award E. Jean
Carroll $83 million in damages given Donald Trump's continued defamation of Ms. Carroll
during the trial itself, as well as his conduct in the courtroom where his 'hatred and
disdain [were] on full display,'" Kaplan added.
(/copy)
<https://www.axios.com/2024/04/25/trumps-appeal-e-jean-carroll-rejected>

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-30 21:33:50 UTC

<https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/trump-hush-money-trial/appeals-court-denies-trumps-bid-to-have-judge-recused-109799002>

--bks
NoBody
2024-04-30 21:49:03 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| An appellate court has denied former President Trump's bid
| to have Judge Juan Merchan recused from his hush money
| trial.
It's not a hush money trial. It's a tax fraud and election interference trial.
Trump is guilty.
--bks
NoBody
2024-05-01 11:59:26 UTC

It's not any of the above, Rudely.
NoBody
2024-05-01 11:58:45 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| An appellate court has denied former President Trump's bid
| to have Judge Juan Merchan recused from his hush money
| trial.
<https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/trump-hush-money-trial/appeals-court-denies-trumps-bid-to-have-judge-recused-109799002>
--bks
Page unavailable...
BTW Merchan is clearly biased against Trump and should have removed
himself if he had any credibility whatsoever.
NoBody
2024-05-02 11:31:56 UTC

And Bradey has vanished.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-02 12:00:49 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| An appellate court has denied former President Trump's bid
| to have Judge Juan Merchan recused from his hush money
| trial.
Post by NoBody
Page unavailable...
Kremlin Girl, won't your Moscow puppetmasters let you use a search engine?

<https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/trump-hush-money-trial/appeals-court-denies-trumps-bid-to-have-judge-recused-109799002?id=109760957>

--bks
NoBody
2024-05-03 11:07:39 UTC
Not doing your homework for you. Post links that work.
Governor Swill
2024-05-03 23:31:34 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Page unavailable...
Kremlin Girl, won't your Moscow puppetmasters let you use a search engine?
She just says that to avoid having to acknowledge facts.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| An appellate court has denied former President Trump's bid
| to have Judge Juan Merchan recused from his hush money
| trial.
<https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/trump-hush-money-trial/appeals-court-denies-trumps-bid-to-have-judge-recused-109799002?id=109760957>
--bks
Swill
--
If there's one thing the Republicans have taught us about deficit spending, it's this:
Don't spend money you don't have, spend money *other* people don't have.

NoBody
2024-05-04 14:07:20 UTC
On Fri, 03 May 2024 19:31:34 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Page unavailable...
Kremlin Girl, won't your Moscow puppetmasters let you use a search engine?
She just says that to avoid having to acknowledge facts.
Actually no. I just expect that if he makes a claim, his citation
should work and support his claim.

How silly of me....

You would have an absolute tantrum if I provided a citation that
didn't work. I'm only operating on your rules.
Swill
Governor Swill
2024-05-04 23:18:25 UTC
Post by NoBody
Actually no. I just expect that if he makes a claim, his citation
should work and support his claim.
How silly of me....
Yes, considering you're the Queen of Unsupported Claims.

Swill

NoBody
2024-05-05 14:29:37 UTC
On Sat, 04 May 2024 19:18:25 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Actually no. I just expect that if he makes a claim, his citation
should work and support his claim.
How silly of me....
Yes, considering you're the Queen of Unsupported Claims.
Swill
Waiting for you to provide any five unsupported claims I've made. You
ran away like the troll you are the last time I asked.
Governor Swill
2024-05-04 23:20:19 UTC
Post by NoBody
You would have an absolute tantrum if I provided a citation that
didn't work.
So how about providing one that does? That would certainly be a refreshing change!

Swill

NoBody
2024-05-05 14:30:27 UTC
On Sat, 04 May 2024 19:20:19 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
You would have an absolute tantrum if I provided a citation that
didn't work.
So how about providing one that does? That would certainly be a refreshing change!
Swill
Given that I regularly do this, I'm unclear as to what you'd like me
to cite.

Oh, and you're trolling again.
Elizabeth Boudreaux
No.
Governor Swill
2024-05-06 00:27:55 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
You would have an absolute tantrum if I provided a citation that
didn't work.
So how about providing one that does? That would certainly be a refreshing change!
Swill
Given that I regularly do this
Lying about it isn't going to convince anybody because the majority of reader here are
quite familiar with your MO.

Swill
--
Trump cites FBI stats to prove crime going down, 2019

<https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/crime-down-does-president-trump-deserve-credit>

Trump dismisses FBI stats that prove crime is going down, 2024

<https://people.com/fact-check-trump-false-claims-crime-rates-8624660>

NoBody
2024-05-06 15:08:48 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
You would have an absolute tantrum if I provided a citation that
didn't work.
So how about providing one that does? That would certainly be a refreshing change!
Swill
Given that I regularly do this
Lying about it isn't going to convince anybody because the majority of reader here are
quite familiar with your MO.
Swill
How odd. I cited something directly to you in another thread about
inflation and you ran from the thread.

How does it feel to be a natural liar? It seems very natural for you.

Oh and waiting for you to cite any five claims I've made that I ran
from.
Governor Swill
2024-05-07 01:05:00 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
You would have an absolute tantrum if I provided a citation that
didn't work.
So how about providing one that does? That would certainly be a refreshing change!
Given that I regularly do this
Lying about it isn't going to convince anybody because the majority of reader here are
quite familiar with your MO.
How odd. I cited something directly to you in another thread about
inflation and you ran from the thread.
There you go, lying again. No, I did not run from the thread. I looked up some figures
and posted a detailed analysis.

Unlike you, I have a life. You sit in front of your computer impatiently watching the
minutes tick by after each post, hoping that someone will reply to me and prove that
you're not dead. And if they haven't replied within an hour or two, you accuse them of
abandoning the thread.

Meanwhile, you consistently gather up your skirts and run like hell when you're asked for
credible substantiation of some lie you've told.
Post by NoBody
How does it feel to be a natural liar?
I'd ask you to tell us, but it's not a feeling I want to know anything about.
Post by NoBody
Oh and waiting for you to cite any five claims I've made that I ran
from.
You're just embarrassing yourself by denying it. Everybody who reads here knows exactly
how fast and far you run from a claim when asked for substantiation.

EVERYBODY. Notice how many posters haven't rushed to your defense.

Party's over, cocksucker. MUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Swill

NoBody
2024-05-07 13:08:18 UTC
On Mon, 06 May 2024 21:05:00 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
You would have an absolute tantrum if I provided a citation that
didn't work.
So how about providing one that does? That would certainly be a refreshing change!
Given that I regularly do this
Lying about it isn't going to convince anybody because the majority of reader here are
quite familiar with your MO.
How odd. I cited something directly to you in another thread about
inflation and you ran from the thread.
There you go, lying again. No, I did not run from the thread. I looked up some figures
and posted a detailed analysis.
Must not have made it into the thread. Care to repost a link to it
below?
Post by Governor Swill
Unlike you, I have a life. You sit in front of your computer impatiently watching the
minutes tick by after each post, hoping that someone will reply to me and prove that
you're not dead. And if they haven't replied within an hour or two, you accuse them of
abandoning the thread.
And yet you're the most active person here. Things don't add up.
Either you post frequently or you don't. If you claim you don't
someone is impersonating you.
Post by Governor Swill
Meanwhile, you consistently gather up your skirts and run like hell when you're asked for
credible substantiation of some lie you've told.
Third request:

Post any five times (with citations) when I've done this.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
How does it feel to be a natural liar?
I'd ask you to tell us, but it's not a feeling I want to know anything about.
Now you're acting like a child who's been caught with his hand in the
cookie jar.
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Oh and waiting for you to cite any five claims I've made that I ran
from.
You're just embarrassing yourself by denying it. Everybody who reads here knows exactly
how fast and far you run from a claim when asked for substantiation.
Just post them. You can't because you're lying about it.
Post by Governor Swill
EVERYBODY. Notice how many posters haven't rushed to your defense.
Notice no one rushes to YOUR defense?
And end with a troll. How original.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-15 13:17:33 UTC

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-trial-gag-order-appeal-rejected/>

--bks
Siri Cruise
2024-05-15 19:09:51 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A New York court on Tuesday rejected former President
| Donald Trump's bid to lift the gag order limiting what he
| can say about those involved in his ongoing criminal trial,
| saying the order does not violate Trump's First Amendment
| rights.
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-trial-gag-order-appeal-rejected/>
--bks
Biden has organised a massive leftwing conspiracy of government
harassment. Now the FAA.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/14/trump-jet-clipped-parked-plane-after-landing-at-florida-airport-faa-says-.html

The wing of a Boeing 757 jet owned by former President Donald
Trump struck a parked plane at a Florida airport after landing
safely and taxiing early Sunday morning, the Federal Aviation
Administration said.
It is not known if Trump, who had held a campaign rally in
Wildwood, New Jersey, on Saturday, was on his aircraft when its
winglet struck the rear elevator of a parked VistaJet in West Palm
Beach.
No injuries were reported in the collision.
Trump, who is the presumptive Republican presidential
nominee, is on trial in New York in a criminal hush money case
involving a 2016 election year payout to Stormy Daniels.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-27 22:07:22 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Donald "Rapist" Trump loses bid for new trial. On the hook for
And maybe another $80,000,000:

<https://www.rawstory.com/trump-carroll-new-lawsuit-memorial-day/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-30 21:11:53 UTC
Trump guilty on 34 felony counts. Lock him up.

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-31 19:59:58 UTC

<https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2024/05/trump-fair-manhattan-criminal-trail/678557/?gift=Je3D9AQS-C17lUTOnl2W8ObIGDT-EXhVTgshE4tij8g&utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share>

--bks
Mike Colangelo
2024-05-31 20:35:38 UTC

The Atlantic always gets it right.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-18 20:20:53 UTC

| New York's top court on Tuesday declined to hear Donald
| Trump's gag order appeal in his hush money case, leaving
| the restrictions in place following his felony conviction
| last month. The Court of Appeals found that the order does
| not raise "substantial" constitutional issues that would
| warrant an immediate intervention.
<https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-hush-money-gag-order-juan-merchan-c6e8056bf7b82aaf0bbf094d703b5f31>

--bks

Lil-man-ball
2024-04-19 14:30:34 UTC
Not really - over target...taking flak.
Governor Swill
2024-03-08 07:52:27 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump has been told to pay the six-figure legal
| costs of a company he sued over claims of "perverted" sex
| acts and bribes to Russian officials.
|
| Mrs Justice Steyn threw out the case against Orbis Business
| Intelligence, a consultancy founded by former MI6 officer
| Christopher Steele, last month.
|
| She found that Mr Trump's compensation claim was "bound to
| fail".
|
| In a new ruling she also ordered Mr Trump to pay Orbis's
| costs "of the entire claim".
|
| The order, obtained by the PA news agency on Thursday, also
| said Mr Trump has made no attempt to bring an appeal.
|
| Mr Steele, who previously ran the Secret Intelligence
| Service's Russia desk, was the author of the so-called
| Steele dossier.
| ..
<https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68499543>
--bks