Colorado Republican Turmoil
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-26 16:37:20 UTC

<https://www.cpr.org/2024/08/24/gop-chair-dave-williams-ousted-dismisses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-26 22:43:51 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| GOP chair Dave Williams voted out by party members in
| meeting he calls "illegitimate"
| But with Williams showing no sign of accepting Saturday's
| vote, the Colorado Republican Party could find itself
| looking a bit like the Catholic Church during the Western
| Schism of the 14th century, with two rival leaders both
| claiming power. While the church split between the cities
| of Rome and Avignon, Bremer and Williams will be operating
| from the same place: Colorado Springs.
<https://www.cpr.org/2024/08/24/gop-chair-dave-williams-ousted-dismisses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>
--bks
The GOP split continues to evolve. Trump truly has destroyed the Party.

How to mess with a pickpocket
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Z1St4R-S9G0>
#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
2024-08-26 23:56:39 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| GOP chair Dave Williams voted out by party members in
| meeting he calls "illegitimate"
| But with Williams showing no sign of accepting Saturday's
| vote, the Colorado Republican Party could find itself
| looking a bit like the Catholic Church during the Western
| Schism of the 14th century, with two rival leaders both
| claiming power. While the church split between the cities
| of Rome and Avignon, Bremer and Williams will be operating
| from the same place: Colorado Springs.
<https://www.cpr.org/2024/08/24/gop-chair-dave-williams-ousted-dismisses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>
--bks
The GOP split continues to evolve. Trump truly has destroyed the Party.
Nope.
WhataWonderfulWorld
2024-08-27 04:31:38 UTC

Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
ses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>
--bks
The GOP split continues to evolve. Trump truly has destroyed the Party.
Nope.
Nah Swill is right, GOP has become the party of crazy's
Skeeter
2024-08-27 14:24:00 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
ses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>
--bks
The GOP split continues to evolve. Trump truly has destroyed the Party.
Nope.
Nah Swill is right, GOP has become the party of crazy's
We don't want to let criminals go free with no bond. We don't like high
prices, we don't like open borders etc....

Say what?
Creon
2024-08-27 14:28:21 UTC
Post by Skeeter

Post by Governor Swill
ses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>
--bks
The GOP split continues to evolve. Trump truly has destroyed the Party.
Nope.
Nah Swill is right, GOP has become the party of crazy's
We don't want to let criminals go free with no bond. We don't like high
prices, we don't like open borders etc....
Say what?
I see your X-Face has been a flag flying upside-down
for several weeks.

So that's not disrespectful of the U.S., but taking a knee
for the National Anthem is?

Absolutely disgusting. You never served.
-c
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-08-27 14:35:44 UTC
Post by Creon
<snip>
We don't want to let criminals go free with no bond. We don't like high
prices, we don't like open borders etc....
Say what?
I see your X-Face has been a flag flying upside-down
for several weeks.
So that's not disrespectful of the U.S., but taking a knee
for the National Anthem is?
Absolutely disgusting. You never served.
We have some asshole across the street from us that flies an shades-of-black
American flag. His son is/was at Parris Island!
--
My only love sprung from my only hate!
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
-- William Shakespeare, "Romeo and Juliet"
Skeeter
So. Freedom of speech.
Governor Swill
2024-08-27 17:54:57 UTC
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
We have some asshole across the street from us that flies an shades-of-black
American flag. His son is/was at Parris Island!
IIRC that's a law enforcement flag. My neighbor has one. It's black, white and
navy.

#NEVERtrump
Lou Bricano
2024-08-27 18:39:01 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
We have some asshole across the street from us that flies an shades-of-black
American flag. His son is/was at Parris Island!
IIRC that's a law enforcement flag. My neighbor has one. It's black, white and
navy.
My next door neighbor (heading to jail soon for domestic violence) has one as
well. I never saw it until the neighbor across the street, whose daughter came
out as lesbian a little while back, put up a rainbow flag during Gay Pride Month
or whatever it's called. So my next door neighbor, a surly MAGA, put out that
ridiculous "thin blue line" flag
in retaliation.
Skeeter
2024-08-27 22:43:36 UTC
Post by Lou Bricano
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
We have some asshole across the street from us that flies an shades-of-black
American flag. His son is/was at Parris Island!
IIRC that's a law enforcement flag. My neighbor has one. It's black, white and
navy.
My next door neighbor (heading to jail soon for domestic violence) has one as
well. I never saw it until the neighbor across the street, whose daughter came
out as lesbian a little while back, put up a rainbow flag during Gay Pride Month
or whatever it's called. So my next door neighbor, a surly MAGA, put out that
ridiculous "thin blue line" flag
(https://gracealley.com/cdn/shop/products/thin-blue-line-3x5-ft-embroidered-flag-quality-embroidered-stars-and-sewn-stripes-578065_800x.jpg)
in retaliation.
Bullshit. You have no neighbors and no one talks to you.
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-08-28 00:28:48 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Chris Ahlstrom
We have some asshole across the street from us that flies an shades-of-black
American flag. His son is/was at Parris Island!
IIRC that's a law enforcement flag. My neighbor has one. It's black, white and
navy.
No, this flag is all black, with slightly lighter black for the white stripes.

https://www.phillyburbs.com/story/opinion/2021/10/27/mychalejko-why-your-neighbor-flying-all-black-american-flag/8565341002/

The all-black American flags being flown by so-called local patriots
apparently means “no quarter given” and may even imply a willingness to use
(lethal) violence against perceived enemies, essentially any non-Trumper
who threatens their washed out, retrograde vision of what the U.S. is
supposed to look like, how they believe democracy is supposed to function,
or what they think freedom is.

. . .

These black flags symbolize Jan. 6-type thinking.
You will be aided greatly by a person whom you thought to be unimportant.
Skeeter
2024-08-27 15:13:15 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by Skeeter

Post by Governor Swill
ses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>
--bks
The GOP split continues to evolve. Trump truly has destroyed the Party.
Nope.
Nah Swill is right, GOP has become the party of crazy's
We don't want to let criminals go free with no bond. We don't like high
prices, we don't like open borders etc....
Say what?
I see your X-Face has been a flag flying upside-down
for several weeks.
So that's not disrespectful of the U.S., but taking a knee
for the National Anthem is?
It has it's meaning.
Post by Creon
Absolutely disgusting. You never served.
I did and I am ashamed of this shithole now.

I can tell when I piss someone off. They come out of nowhere and try to
act all holy. Reality is they are butthurt.
Michael A Terrell
2024-08-27 15:17:53 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by Skeeter

Post by Governor Swill
ses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>
--bks
The GOP split continues to evolve. Trump truly has destroyed the Party.
Nope.
Nah Swill is right, GOP has become the party of crazy's
We don't want to let criminals go free with no bond. We don't like high
prices, we don't like open borders etc....
Say what?
I see your X-Face has been a flag flying upside-down
for several weeks.
So that's not disrespectful of the U.S., but taking a knee
for the National Anthem is?
Absolutely disgusting. You never served.
I think he may have been in the military, but it wasn't "service." He was doing
some menial, low-skill task like keeping the tires on jeeps inflated to the
proper PSI. He has admitted it. That's not "service" — that's just low-wage work.
--
Another content-free post from Skeeter-Shit "Lamey" Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell,
convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing
Skeeter
2024-08-27 15:35:50 UTC
Post by Michael A Terrell
Post by Creon
Post by Skeeter

Post by Governor Swill
ses-illegitimate-republican-meeting/>
--bks
The GOP split continues to evolve. Trump truly has destroyed the Party.
Nope.
Nah Swill is right, GOP has become the party of crazy's
We don't want to let criminals go free with no bond. We don't like high
prices, we don't like open borders etc....
Say what?
I see your X-Face has been a flag flying upside-down
for several weeks.
So that's not disrespectful of the U.S., but taking a knee
for the National Anthem is?
Absolutely disgusting. You never served.
I think he may have been in the military, but it wasn't "service." He was doing
some menial, low-skill task like keeping the tires on jeeps inflated to the
proper PSI. He has admitted it. That's not "service" ? that's just low-wage work.
Creon kicked your ass with your "service" bullshit. You never joined you
coward.