This Indian slum contained a possible COVID-19 disaster with hydroxychloroquine
Andrew W
2020-07-24 13:43:38 UTC
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/this-indian-slum-contained-a-possible-covid-19-disaster-with-hydroxychloroquine?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

July 22, 2020 (American Thinker) — On July 9, 2020, Asia's biggest and
densest slum shocked the world by announcing just one new positive COVID-19
case despite being a cluster and hotspot.

Dharavi is no ordinary slum. It is one of the densest in the world, housing
more than a million people. It provided some of the background for the
Oscar-winning movie Slumdog Millionaire.

Dharavi contains pockets where as many as 650,000 people are crammed into
2.5 square kilometers. In comparison, New York City has only around 95,605
people for 2.5 square kilometers.

India feared the worst when a cluster outbreak of COVID-19 was reported in
Dharavi. It could have become the biggest COVID-19 disaster zone in the
world. But by using proactive measures, Dharavi contained the virus.

Media around the world, like the Los Angeles Times, have reported the
success. Even the World Health Organization praised Dharavi.

Reports credit the huge turnaround to various factors. Most focused on
Dharavi's use of widespread testing and contact tracing. One is the use of
an anti-malarial drug. But they ignored the policy most responsible. Indian
doctors used hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) for prophylaxis (preventive)
treatment — the same drug the American media have politicized.

Dharavi's COVID-19 infection rate dropped drastically from April through
June. In July, new infections were very low, almost reaching zero on July 9.

Officials have credited this turnaround to "[a] combination of
hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, and zinc tablets along with homeopathic
medicines."

HCQ has been widely used across India to treat early-stage COVID-19. It is
also prescribed for prophylaxis among those who have come into contact with
people who have tested positive.

In India, HCQ has always been legal. The government's official COVID-19 task
force, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), highly recommends it
for high-risk people like medical practitioners.

The ICMR guidelines recommend prophylactic use of HCQ for the following
categories:

"all asymptomatic healthcare workers involved in containment and treatment
of COVID19 and asymptomatic healthcare workers working in non-COVID
hospitals/non-COVID areas of COVID hospitals/blocks";
"symptomatic frontline workers, such as surveillance workers deployed in
containment zones and paramilitary/police personnel involved in COVID-19
related activities"; and
"symptomatic household contacts of laboratory confirmed cases."
In other words, HCQ is for anyone with the slightest chance of contracting
COVID-19.

Not all are on board with its use. When doctors began using HCQ in Dharavi,
anti-HCQ advocates approached the Bombay high court. But the court ruled in
favor of HCQ:

Now, in a given case, if abiding by the law stricto sensu and waiting for a
clinical trial of a drug would result in loss of valuable time for saving a
patient and the choice is between the devil and the deep sea, i.e., no other
drug except an HCQ sort of a drug, though not clinically tried for treating
the disease, is the last option left for a doctor to save the life of such
patient, should the doctor fold his hands and leave the patient to the mercy
of the Almighty on the ground that the relevant drug has not been registered
for use as prophylaxis? The answer, we are minded to hold, should be in the
negative.

The court could have informed the challenger about the track record of
efficacy of HCQ. ICMR's observational study of 334 health care workers at
AIIMS hospital (10 minutes from my home in Delhi) revealed that 248 who took
HCQ prophylaxis had lower incidence of infection than those who didn't. A
similar study in three other hospitals in Delhi had similar results.

There have been only 27,497 COVID-19 deaths in India through July 19. With a
population of 1.3 billion, that is an extremely low death rate of 19 per
million, or 0.002 percent. (That is much lower than for tuberculosis, which
kills 440,000 each year in India.)

The use of HCQ could be one reason why India's death rate is dramatically
lower than that of some European countries, like Spain, with 607 deaths per
million, and France, with 461.

The 139,659 deaths reported by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control by July
19 represent a rate about 20 times India's.

Doctors have shown that HCQ, in combination with zinc and azithromycin, can
be very effective in early stages of COVID-19:

Risk stratification-based treatment of COVID-19 outpatients as early as
possible after symptom onset with the used triple therapy, including the
combination of zinc with low dose hydroxychloroquine, was associated with
significantly less hospitalizations and 5 times less all-cause deaths.

HCQ may be saving millions across the globe except in countries where it
remains controversial. White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
director Peter Navarro pointed out the same last week:

It's the politicization of this medicine by the mainstream media and
portions of the medical community that somehow made this a battle between
President Trump and them and created this undue fear and hysteria over a
drug, a medicine that has been used for over 60 years relatively safely and
is regularly prescribed to pregnant women if they are going to a malaria
zone.

India has exported tons of HCQ to the U.S, Canada, and dozens of other
countries in the past few months. Despite having stockpiles, these nations
have resisted its use. The American media and bureaucracies should move
beyond their obsession with politics and honestly consider HCQ's efficacy.

Also see
News items - Japan; Law suits; Covid SCAMdemic

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

The golden rule with food - if it smells strange from the fridge then throw
it in the bin. With Christianity, if it sounds strange and it's from the
Bible then you must embrace it as the word of God.

A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.
M I Wakefield
2020-07-24 14:00:30 UTC
https://www.lifesitenews ...
Snipped at the point all credibility was lost.
Malte Runz
2020-07-24 18:38:33 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
https://www.lifesitenews ...
Snipped at the point all credibility was lost.
"Lifesite" seems to be primarily an anti-abortion site. I imagine they
support Trump, hoping that he'll fill the SCOTUS with judges who are
willing to change the abortion laws in the US. Which could be why they
also push his agenda on coronavirus.

In their News section we find the topics Abortion, Faith, Family and
More. I don't think I need 'more'.
Malte Runz
Don Kresch
2020-07-25 18:24:23 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
https://www.lifesitenews ...
Snipped at the point all credibility was lost.
Can you name the fallacy you just used?

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
M I Wakefield
2020-07-25 22:21:56 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
https://www.lifesitenews ...
Snipped at the point all credibility was lost.
Can you name the fallacy you just used?
The fact that you think I used a fallacy mean that you're unfamiliar with
Li(f)e Site News.
Andrew W
2020-07-25 22:57:51 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
https://www.lifesitenews ...
Snipped at the point all credibility was lost.
Can you name the fallacy you just used?
The fact that you think I used a fallacy mean that you're unfamiliar with
Li(f)e Site News.
It's more like your prejudice and cynicism towards anything that goes
against the establishment mouthpieces that you choose to follow. People like
you love and trust only establishments, and hate the ordinary person or
researcher because they are not 'professionals'. Ha! You and your so called
professionals. They are paid by fascist deep state players like George
Soros. Have you heard of him?
Lucifer
2020-07-26 01:39:13 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 08:57:51 +1000, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
https://www.lifesitenews ...
Snipped at the point all credibility was lost.
Can you name the fallacy you just used?
The fact that you think I used a fallacy mean that you're unfamiliar with
Li(f)e Site News.
It's more like your prejudice and cynicism towards anything that goes
against the establishment mouthpieces that you choose to follow. People like
you love and trust only establishments, and hate the ordinary person or
researcher because they are not 'professionals'. Ha! You and your so called
professionals. They are paid by fascist deep state players like George
Soros. Have you heard of him?
You are the problem. The "establishment" sets down guidelines to
minimise the rate of infection so you feel compelled to go to a
protest march with thousands of people you don't know then you
wonder why the infection rate goes up.
Andrew W
2020-07-26 06:46:34 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
https://www.lifesitenews ...
Snipped at the point all credibility was lost.
Can you name the fallacy you just used?
The fact that you think I used a fallacy mean that you're unfamiliar with
Li(f)e Site News.
It's more like your prejudice and cynicism towards anything that goes
against the establishment mouthpieces that you choose to follow. People like
you love and trust only establishments, and hate the ordinary person or
researcher because they are not 'professionals'. Ha! You and your so called
professionals. They are paid by fascist deep state players like George
Soros. Have you heard of him?
You are the problem. The "establishment" sets down guidelines to
minimise the rate of infection so you feel compelled to go to a
protest march with thousands of people you don't know then you
wonder why the infection rate goes up.
Do you honestly believe that the shadow government is telling you the truth?
I don't mean the politicians you see on the TV.
Lucifer
2020-07-26 07:43:13 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:46:34 +1000, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
You are the problem. The "establishment" sets down guidelines to
minimise the rate of infection so you feel compelled to go to a
protest march with thousands of people you don't know then you
wonder why the infection rate goes up.
Do you honestly believe that the shadow government is telling you the truth?
The shadow government is saying same as the elected government.
Post by Andrew W
I don't mean the politicians you see on the TV.
Who do you mean?

If you won't follow the guidelines for yourself do it for others.
Andrew W
2020-07-26 13:13:20 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
You are the problem. The "establishment" sets down guidelines to
minimise the rate of infection so you feel compelled to go to a
protest march with thousands of people you don't know then you
wonder why the infection rate goes up.
Do you honestly believe that the shadow government is telling you the truth?
The shadow government is saying same as the elected government.
Obviously, because one controls the other. The later are just
puppets/mouthpieces/stooges.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
I don't mean the politicians you see on the TV.
Who do you mean?
If you won't follow the guidelines for yourself do it for others.
I *do* follow the guidelines FYI, but I actually don't spend much time
around people anyway, being a sole trader repairing/upgrading computers.
Lucifer
2020-07-26 20:36:37 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
You are the problem. The "establishment" sets down guidelines to
minimise the rate of infection so you feel compelled to go to a
protest march with thousands of people you don't know then you
wonder why the infection rate goes up.
Do you honestly believe that the shadow government is telling you the truth?
The shadow government is saying same as the elected government.
Obviously, because one controls the other. The later are just
puppets/mouthpieces/stooges.
Surely it's in the interest of the opposition to differentiate
themselves from those in power.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
If you won't follow the guidelines for yourself do it for others.
I *do* follow the guidelines FYI, but I actually don't spend much time
around people anyway, being a sole trader repairing/upgrading computers.
That surely makes sense even if you don't believe it's necessary.

Computers are a hobby of mine.
I upgraded a G3 Powerbook, from 2 GB hard disk, 64 MB RAM,
OS 9.2, to 30 GB hard disk, 256 MB RAM, and OSX 10.2.
Andrew W
2020-07-30 00:48:31 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
You are the problem. The "establishment" sets down guidelines to
minimise the rate of infection so you feel compelled to go to a
protest march with thousands of people you don't know then you
wonder why the infection rate goes up.
Do you honestly believe that the shadow government is telling you the truth?
The shadow government is saying same as the elected government.
Obviously, because one controls the other. The later are just
puppets/mouthpieces/stooges.
Surely it's in the interest of the opposition to differentiate
themselves from those in power.
Find out how politics works. Find out how power works. Ask some journalists
who have been researching the subject. Don't just sit around.
See
https://www.youtube.com/user/X22Report/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/LucidDreamers/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/gunnytorres/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaq_HyY_q2qsFj79fo1oduQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/ondemandnews/videos
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
I don't mean the politicians you see on the TV.
Who do you mean?
The politicians you see on TV don't run countries, they are just stooges.
Rich families, corporations and lobby groups run countries. You never see or
hear about them on TV or the rags.
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
If you won't follow the guidelines for yourself do it for others.
I *do* follow the guidelines FYI, but I actually don't spend much time
around people anyway, being a sole trader repairing/upgrading computers.
That surely makes sense even if you don't believe it's necessary.
Computers are a hobby of mine.
I upgraded a G3 Powerbook, from 2 GB hard disk, 64 MB RAM,
OS 9.2, to 30 GB hard disk, 256 MB RAM, and OSX 10.2.
That's good. I mainly work with Windows computers. It's also my hobby.
I also used to play with electronics, CB radios and scanners years ago.
I still do some electronics to repair stuff and occasionally I switch on the
CB radio to see who's swearing (mainly JD or Jason here in Sydney).
Lucifer
2020-07-30 05:38:40 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
I don't mean the politicians you see on the TV.
Who do you mean?
The politicians you see on TV don't run countries, they are just stooges.
Rich families, corporations and lobby groups run countries. You never see or
hear about them on TV or the rags.
You will be calling on the government one day.
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
If you won't follow the guidelines for yourself do it for others.
I *do* follow the guidelines FYI, but I actually don't spend much time
around people anyway, being a sole trader repairing/upgrading computers.
That surely makes sense even if you don't believe it's necessary.
Computers are a hobby of mine.
I upgraded a G3 Powerbook, from 2 GB hard disk, 64 MB RAM,
OS 9.2, to 30 GB hard disk, 256 MB RAM, and OSX 10.2.
That's good. I mainly work with Windows computers. It's also my hobby.
I also used to play with electronics, CB radios and scanners years ago.
I still do some electronics to repair stuff and occasionally I switch on the
CB radio to see who's swearing (mainly JD or Jason here in Sydney).
I used to have a collection of Apple and Sun servers running Solaris
and OSX server. I used a modified telix machine with a home made
modem on 146.6 Mhz. I also used CB radio.

I never got sucked in by religion like you have.
Andrew W
2020-07-30 06:21:01 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
Post by Andrew W
Post by Lucifer
[...]
Religion is a broad term that can be used by anyone to describe virtually
anything that one does not understand or like.

M I Wakefield
2020-07-26 04:19:13 UTC
Andrew W: Anti-vaxxer. Qanon. Sandy Hook truther. Anti-Semite. Fuckwit.
Don Kresch
2020-07-26 02:07:40 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
https://www.lifesitenews ...
Snipped at the point all credibility was lost.
Can you name the fallacy you just used?
The fact that you think I used a fallacy mean that you're unfamiliar with
Li(f)e Site News.
No, you used a fallacy. Can you name it?

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
M I Wakefield
2020-07-26 04:10:48 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
The fact that you think I used a fallacy mean that you're unfamiliar with
Li(f)e Site News.
No, you used a fallacy. Can you name it?
Not a fallacy, because Li(f)e Site News have proven themselves to be a
non-credible and unreliable source. Of course, it's no surprise that a naif
like Andrew would be taken in by them, given the other sources he's cited.
Don Kresch
2020-07-26 15:00:57 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
The fact that you think I used a fallacy mean that you're unfamiliar with
Li(f)e Site News.
No, you used a fallacy. Can you name it?
Not a fallacy
Yes, it is. You don't get a free pass just because you're an
atheist.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
M I Wakefield
2020-07-26 16:15:02 UTC
Yes, it is. You don't get a free pass just because you're an atheist.
My religion has nothing to do with it: Li(f)e Site News has a demonstrated
track record of lies and dishonesty, and is not a credible source. Period.
Jack Shit
2020-07-26 16:25:13 UTC
So it's up there with CNN and MSNBC.
Don Kresch
2020-07-26 20:34:22 UTC
Yes, it is. You don't get a free pass just because you're an atheist.
Then act like an adult and don't dismiss a source when the
report is accurate. Otherwise: it's a fallacy.

Be. An. Adult.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
M I Wakefield
2020-07-26 21:23:55 UTC
Yes, it is. You don't get a free pass just because you're an atheist.
Then act like an adult and don't dismiss a source when the report is
accurate. Otherwise: it's a fallacy.
Be. An. Adult.
Li(f)e Site News is not a credible source. Nothing they publish should be
believed unless it can be backed up by a credible source, in which case the
credible source should be cited. There is no circumstance in which Li(f)e
Site News should be cited: Ever. It's World Net Daily for Catholics.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
Don Kresch

Jedi Slackmaster
M I Wakefield
2020-07-27 00:25:14 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
Li(f)e Site News is not a credible source.
Be. An. Adult.
I. Am.

My opinion is of long-standing: Li(f)e Site News is not a credible source.
Nothing they publish should be believed unless it can be backed up by a
credible source, in which case the credible source should be cited instead.

I'm sorry this upsets your limited sensibilities. Get over it.
Don Kresch
2020-07-27 01:15:49 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by Don Kresch
Post by M I Wakefield
Li(f)e Site News is not a credible source.
Be. An. Adult.
I. Am.
No. You. Are. Not.

You. Are. Dismissing. A. True. Story. Just. Because. Of. The.
Source. That. Is. Not. What. An. Adult. Does.

Now grow the fuck up and stop letting your little snowflake
sensibilities get triggered.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
M I Wakefield
2020-07-27 02:01:28 UTC
You. Are. Dismissing. A. True. Story. Just. Because. Of. The. Source.
That. Is. Not. What. An. Adult. Does.
How do you know it's a true story? What is your evidence? What is your
credible source?

And remember: Li(f)e Site News is not a credible source.
Well, bless your heart.
Don Kresch
2020-07-27 12:23:15 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
You. Are. Dismissing. A. True. Story. Just. Because. Of. The. Source.
That. Is. Not. What. An. Adult. Does.
How do you know it's a true story?
The evidence I've seen. I checked out the story and found that
it's true. You? You just dismissed it without doing that. You let your
prejudices get in the way.

Jedi Slackmaster
M I Wakefield
2020-07-27 13:02:29 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
You. Are. Dismissing. A. True. Story. Just. Because. Of. The. Source.
That. Is. Not. What. An. Adult. Does.
How do you know it's a true story?
The evidence I've seen. I checked out the story and found that it's true.
Sources which you won't cite ... except for Li(f)e Site News.
You? You just dismissed it without doing that.
Because you cited Li(f)e Site News, which has proven to be an unreliable
source, and is not credible.
You let your prejudices get in the way.
I haven't prejudged Li(f)e Site News at all: They have a track record ...
they have been found wanting.
Malte Runz
2020-07-27 13:15:07 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by M I Wakefield
You. Are. Dismissing. A. True. Story. Just. Because. Of. The. Source.
That. Is. Not. What. An. Adult. Does.
How do you know it's a true story?
The evidence I've seen. I checked out the story and found that it's true.
Sources which you won't cite ... except for Li(f)e Site News.
You? You just dismissed it without doing that.
Because you cited Li(f)e Site News, which has proven to be an unreliable
source, and is not credible.
You let your prejudices get in the way.
I haven't prejudged Li(f)e Site News at all: They have a track record ...
they have been found wanting.
I've posted links to four other sources who analyze the situation in
Dharavi. All talk about how they avoided the expected disaster, but
none of them mention the use of hydroxychloroquine.
Malte Runz
M I Wakefield
I saw that ... thanks for posting it.
Don Kresch
2020-07-27 23:14:36 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Post by M I Wakefield
You. Are. Dismissing. A. True. Story. Just. Because. Of. The. Source.
That. Is. Not. What. An. Adult. Does.
How do you know it's a true story?
The evidence I've seen. I checked out the story and found that it's true.
Sources which you won't cite
Yeah, I don't have you. Y'see: instead of your ad hom fallacy
you could have just checked out the story. But no: you wanted to be a
child.

Now fuck off and stop thinking that you can use fallacies and
get away with it just because you're an atheist.

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster
M I Wakefield
2020-07-28 00:53:09 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
The evidence I've seen. I checked out the story and found that it's true.
Sources which you won't cite
Yeah, I don't have you. Y'see: instead of your ad hom fallacy you could
have just checked out the story. But no: you wanted to be a child.
Translation: "I checked out nothing. I have no other sources. And I'm
hoping nobody notices that I'm pointedly ignoring the post that debunks
Li(f)e Site News's story."
Olrik
2020-07-28 04:09:50 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
The evidence I've seen. I checked out the story and found that it's true.
Sources which you won't cite
Yeah, I don't have you. Y'see: instead of your ad hom fallacy you
could have just checked out the story. But no: you wanted to be a child.
Translation:  "I checked out nothing.  I have no other sources.  And I'm
hoping nobody notices that I'm pointedly ignoring the post that debunks
Li(f)e Site News's story."
That's about it.

Just a note : "Kresch" is one of those persons who sees everything
through very thick ideological lenses. Facts and reason do not affect
nor interest them. He's therefore very transparent and predictable, and
an amusing punching bag.

(He was absent for a number of years, reappearing just recently,
completely unchanged, spouting the same pseudo, artificial
"anarcho-capitalist" nonsense...)
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Christopher A. Lee
2020-07-28 05:59:58 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by M I Wakefield
The evidence I've seen. I checked out the story and found that it's true.
Sources which you won't cite
Yeah, I don't have you. Y'see: instead of your ad hom fallacy you
could have just checked out the story. But no: you wanted to be a child.
Translation:  "I checked out nothing.  I have no other sources.  And I'm
hoping nobody notices that I'm pointedly ignoring the post that debunks
Li(f)e Site News's story."
That's about it.
Just a note : "Kresch" is one of those persons who sees everything
through very thick ideological lenses. Facts and reason do not affect
nor interest them. He's therefore very transparent and predictable, and
an amusing punching bag.
Once he was fairly sane - but then all of a sudden he started accusing
people who lived in the real world of being statists whose god was the
government.
It seems to be the same Kresch.
PolicySpy
2020-07-25 10:52:36 UTC
Yeah, India uses HCQ for both treatment and prevention of COVID-19.

They may stop using HCQ as a treatment but they have case statistics that show it is effective for prevention.

HCQ can cause heart-beat problems so it is best used with the most healthy people. HCQ is likely to be a difficult treatment after someone gets sick.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01619-8

.
Malte Runz
2020-07-27 08:53:57 UTC
On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 23:43:38 +1000, "Andrew W"
Post by Andrew W
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/this-indian-slum-contained-a-possible-covid-19-disaster-with-hydroxychloroquine?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard
(snip for brevity)

Here is link to a BBC piece on the Dharavi slum and Covid-19:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-53133843
They talk about testing, quarantine, masks, a young population and so
on. Not a word about using hydroxychloroquine.

From the Businessinsider:
https://tinyurl.com/y5fqljce
Testing, quarantine, masks, etc. Again, no mention of
hydroxychloroquine.

Bloomberg:
https://tinyurl.com/y7rnvjto
Testing, isolation, quarantine... Nothing about hydroxychloroquine
being used.

And a video from The Hindu:
https://tinyurl.com/y5y6t49q
3:35 minutes long, and no points for guessing what they don't mention.

I think we can confirm that 'Life site news' has a rather unique take
on things, and I believe my assumption earlier, that they are
basically sucking Trump's dick, has some merit to it.

I did learn something new in the video. The narrator didn't say
'hundred thousand' but used the word 'lakhs' instead.

[google, google, google]

Numbers Conversion Table
Million, Billion, Crore & Lakhs Comparison
1 Million 10 Lakhs
1 Million 0.1 Crore
10 Million 1 Crore
1 Crore 100 Lakhs