Winona Ryder special ability: peacemaker
Add Reply
David Dalton
2024-06-06 04:18:13 UTC
Using my unique special abilities determination ability,
I have divined that Winona Ryder has peacemaker
(by willing, not by prayer or by talking) special ability,
and both before and after any supposed R-HDBE
associated special abilities evolution.

This is very important since others I have divined
to have this ability would have it only after the
special abilities evolution, and that may not have
occurred yet. Those include Antonio Guterres,
Stevie Nicks, and Cindy Woodhouse.

This very rare ability should work some at a distance
but better up close.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
26xh.0717
2024-06-06 04:29:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Using my unique special abilities determination ability,
I have divined that Winona Ryder has peacemaker
(by willing, not by prayer or by talking) special ability,
and both before and after any supposed R-HDBE
associated special abilities evolution.
This is very important since others I have divined
to have this ability would have it only after the
special abilities evolution, and that may not have
occurred yet. Those include Antonio Guterres,
Stevie Nicks, and Cindy Woodhouse.
This very rare ability should work some at a distance
but better up close.
Winona Ryder is just a hippie-commune-bred flake.
Shit, Timothy Leary was her godfather. She is
mostly just a "B" actress. Her "special ability"
seems to be mostly "Being famous for being famous".
David Dalton
2024-06-10 01:59:24 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Using my unique special abilities determination ability,
I have divined that Winona Ryder has peacemaker
(by willing, not by prayer or by talking) special ability,
and both before and after any supposed R-HDBE
associated special abilities evolution.
This is very important since others I have divined
to have this ability would have it only after the
special abilities evolution, and that may not have
occurred yet. Those include Antonio Guterres,
Stevie Nicks, and Cindy Woodhouse.
This very rare ability should work some at a distance
but better up close.
Johnny Depp has species someone negotiator
special ability.

A species someone is the smallest in mass someone
in Cosma containing the species, so is like a spirit
of a species only it also includes bodies and even
body parts, such as an eagle feather.