Tim Walz Gets The Neil Young Vote
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-22 13:12:42 UTC

| Neil Young Personally Approved 'Rockin' in the Free World,'
| the Song He Sued Trump Over in 2020, for Tim Walz at the DNC
<https://www.thewrap.com/neil-young-approved-rockin-in-the-free-world-tim-walz/>

This song;

--bks
Skeeter
2024-08-22 13:28:07 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Neil Young Personally Approved 'Rockin' in the Free World,'
| the Song He Sued Trump Over in 2020, for Tim Walz at the DNC
<https://www.thewrap.com/neil-young-approved-rockin-in-the-free-world-tim-walz/>
This song;
http://youtu.be/DvxxdZpMFHg
--bks
Young is a commie prick. A rich one.
pothead
2024-08-22 23:54:15 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Neil Young Personally Approved 'Rockin' in the Free World,'
| the Song He Sued Trump Over in 2020, for Tim Walz at the DNC
<https://www.thewrap.com/neil-young-approved-rockin-in-the-free-world-tim-walz/>
This song;
http://youtu.be/DvxxdZpMFHg
--bks
Young is a commie prick. A rich one.
Neil who?
Is he still alive?
Lynrd Skynrd wrote a million seller hit about that asshole.
Sweet Alabama.
Look it up.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
%
2024-08-22 23:55:51 UTC

he's a canadian
Rudy Canoza
2024-08-23 00:19:28 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Neil Young Personally Approved 'Rockin' in the Free World,'
| the Song He Sued Trump Over in 2020, for Tim Walz at the DNC
<https://www.thewrap.com/neil-young-approved-rockin-in-the-free-world-tim-walz/>
This song;
http://youtu.be/DvxxdZpMFHg
--bks
Young is a commie prick. A rich one.
Neil who?
Is he still alive?
Lynrd Skynrd wrote a million seller hit about that asshole.
"pothole" *completely* didn't get the meaning of the song.
Post by pothead
Sweet Alabama.
Sweet *Home* Alabama, you stupid fucking idiot.
Post by pothead
Look it up.
I did. You omitted a word from the song title, and you proved you didn't get the
song.
Every Republiscum/QAnon accusation is, in fact, a confession
Skeeter
2024-08-23 00:24:05 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by pothead
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Neil Young Personally Approved 'Rockin' in the Free World,'
| the Song He Sued Trump Over in 2020, for Tim Walz at the DNC
<https://www.thewrap.com/neil-young-approved-rockin-in-the-free-world-tim-walz/>
This song;
http://youtu.be/DvxxdZpMFHg
--bks
Young is a commie prick. A rich one.
Neil who?
Is he still alive?
Lynrd Skynrd wrote a million seller hit about that asshole.
"pothole" *completely* didn't get the meaning of the song.
Yes she did. Neil wrote a song called Souther man. It put down southern
people. Skynard came back with that song.
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by pothead
Sweet Alabama.
Sweet *Home* Alabama, you stupid fucking idio
No matter. She is still right.
You know she did. You are begging for attention.
Skeeter
2024-08-23 00:22:05 UTC

Tell ol Neil we don't nedd him around anyhow.
Governor Swill
2024-08-23 10:16:18 UTC
Post by pothead
Neil who?
Is he still alive?
Lynrd Skynrd wrote a million seller hit about that asshole.
Sweet Alabama.
Look it up.
More evidence of your racism.

#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
Only you brought up race.
pothead
2024-08-23 15:00:39 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by pothead
Neil who?
Is he still alive?
Lynrd Skynrd wrote a million seller hit about that asshole.
Sweet Alabama.
Look it up.
More evidence of your racism.
Only you brought up race.
He always does. He took the bait with this one:

Banana is to monkey
as
-------- is to watermelon.

The correct answer is raccoon.
FWIW raccoons love watermelon.

His racist mind in action.
Siri Cruise
2024-08-23 18:13:57 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by pothead
Neil who?
Is he still alive?
Lynrd Skynrd wrote a million seller hit about that asshole.
Sweet Alabama.
Look it up.
More evidence of your racism.
Only you brought up race.
Banana is to monkey
as
-------- is to watermelon.
The correct answer is raccoon.
FWIW raccoons love watermelon.
His racist mind in action.
Which god knocked down their plane?
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Governor Swill
2024-08-23 18:21:23 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by pothead
Neil who?
Is he still alive?
Lynrd Skynrd wrote a million seller hit about that asshole.
Sweet Alabama.
Look it up.
More evidence of your racism.
Only you brought up race.
Banana is to monkey
as
-------- is to watermelon.
The correct answer is raccoon.
FWIW raccoons love watermelon.
His racist mind in action.
Um, yeah, right. Everybody instantly associates 'coons with watermelon.

Asshole.

#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
2024-08-23 20:06:18 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by pothead
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by pothead
Neil who?
Is he still alive?
Lynrd Skynrd wrote a million seller hit about that asshole.
Sweet Alabama.
Look it up.
More evidence of your racism.
Only you brought up race.
Banana is to monkey
as
-------- is to watermelon.
The correct answer is raccoon.
FWIW raccoons love watermelon.
His racist mind in action.
Um, yeah, right. Everybody instantly associates 'coons with watermelon.
Asshole.
Well it looks like you just did racist.

Governor Swill
2024-08-23 02:07:49 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Neil Young Personally Approved 'Rockin' in the Free World,'
| the Song He Sued Trump Over in 2020, for Tim Walz at the DNC
<https://www.thewrap.com/neil-young-approved-rockin-in-the-free-world-tim-walz/>
This song;
http://youtu.be/DvxxdZpMFHg
--bks
Indian American voters weigh in on 2024 race. Indians are the second largest
immigrant group in America after Mexicans.
"I'm going to do whatever I possibly can to be part of this historic movement."
They're creating banners that read "LOTUS FOR POTUS" as a play on Kamala's name
which means "lotus".
"There are 72,000 Indian American voters in Georgia which flipped blue in 2020
by just 12,000 votes."

#NEVERtrump
NoBody
2024-08-23 11:14:52 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Neil Young Personally Approved 'Rockin' in the Free World,'
| the Song He Sued Trump Over in 2020, for Tim Walz at the DNC
<https://www.thewrap.com/neil-young-approved-rockin-in-the-free-world-tim-walz/>
This song;
http://youtu.be/DvxxdZpMFHg
--bks
So you're saying Neil Young like creepy Walz who's a drunken liar?

Interesting.