Financial Times Whacks Trump
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-11 14:26:59 UTC

<https://www.ft.com/content/cf9a7c4d-3b82-4867-892c-f4f95daebbc7>

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-12 11:10:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Kamala Harris is more trusted than Donald Trump on the US
| economy
<https://www.ft.com/content/cf9a7c4d-3b82-4867-892c-f4f95daebbc7>
--bks
A headline with the content behind the paywall????

Pathetic Kamela Sherman
Gronk
2024-08-13 05:27:08 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Kamala Harris is more trusted than Donald Trump on the US
| economy
<https://www.ft.com/content/cf9a7c4d-3b82-4867-892c-f4f95daebbc7>
A headline with the content behind the paywall????
Pathetic Kamela Sherman
Link works fine. Here's the last paragraph

"The FT-Michigan Ross Poll was conducted online
by Democratic strategists Global Strategy Group
and Republican polling firm North Star Opinion
Research from August 1-5. It reflects the
opinions of 1,001 registered voters and has a
margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage
points."
NoBody
2024-08-13 11:03:31 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Kamala Harris is more trusted than Donald Trump on the US
| economy
<https://www.ft.com/content/cf9a7c4d-3b82-4867-892c-f4f95daebbc7>
A headline with the content behind the paywall????
Pathetic Kamela Sherman
Link works fine. Here's the last paragraph
"The FT-Michigan Ross Poll was conducted online
by Democratic strategists Global Strategy Group
and Republican polling firm North Star Opinion
Research from August 1-5. It reflects the
opinions of 1,001 registered voters and has a
margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage
points."
"Register to unlock this article". No I'm not signing up for anything
to read a nonsense article. A poll conducted by "Democratic
Strategists"????

Uh...huh.
Gronk
2024-08-19 05:41:10 UTC
Post by NoBody
No paywall. Link works fine.
Governor Swill
2024-08-19 08:17:14 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by NoBody
Post by Gronk
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Kamala Harris is more trusted than Donald Trump on the US
| economy
<https://www.ft.com/content/cf9a7c4d-3b82-4867-892c-f4f95daebbc7>
A headline with the content behind the paywall????
Pathetic Kamela Sherman
Link works fine. Here's the last paragraph
"The FT-Michigan Ross Poll was conducted online
by Democratic strategists Global Strategy Group
and Republican polling firm North Star Opinion
Research from August 1-5. It reflects the
opinions of 1,001 registered voters and has a
margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage
points."
"Register to unlock this article". No I'm not signing up for anything
to read a nonsense article. A poll conducted by "Democratic
Strategists"????
Uh...huh.
No paywall. Link works fine.
Worked for me, too.

#MAGAthick

NoBody
2024-08-13 11:03:49 UTC

And Kamela Sherman runs away.
Andrew Chabria
2024-08-13 20:57:49 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Kamala Harris is more trusted than Donald Trump on the US
| economy
<https://www.ft.com/content/cf9a7c4d-3b82-4867-892c-f4f95daebbc7>
--bks
A headline with the content behind the paywall????
Pathetic Kamela Sherman
And Kamela Sherman runs away.
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly and childishly whines again that
she's being ignored.
Every Republiscum/QAnon accusation is in fact a confession
Governor Swill
2024-08-13 09:25:29 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Kamala Harris is more trusted than Donald Trump on the US
| economy
<https://www.ft.com/content/cf9a7c4d-3b82-4867-892c-f4f95daebbc7>
--bks
"Americans still overwhelmingly cite inflation as their biggest concern going into the
November election, and the survey showed only 19 per cent of voters believe they are
better off today than they were when Biden took office in 2021."

Yet the voters have more faith in Harris than Biden or Trump.

#nevertrump
NP: Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster