Even Fox News Is Fed Up With Trump's Bald-Faced Lying
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-22 12:49:04 UTC
They don't have confirmation because *it never happened*:

<https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1826595014480118201>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-22 13:57:53 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump: "Biden sent...Comrade Kamala to see Putin in Russia
| three days before the attack..."
|
| [Fox News Clown Brian] Kilmeade: "Just as a quick
| clarification, we don't have confirmation that the vice
| president went to Russia to meet with Vladimir Putin."
|
| [43-second Fox News video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1826595014480118201>
--bks
They had 787 million reasons to issue that disclaimer.

#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
2024-08-22 14:03:44 UTC

Here's 818.000 reasons not to trust the whitehouse.
super70s
2024-08-22 15:25:23 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump: "Biden sent...Comrade Kamala to see Putin in Russia
| three days before the attack..."
|
| [Fox News Clown Brian] Kilmeade: "Just as a quick
| clarification, we don't have confirmation that the vice
| president went to Russia to meet with Vladimir Putin."
|
| [43-second Fox News video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1826595014480118201>
--bks
They had 787 million reasons to issue that disclaimer.
Here's 818.000 reasons not to trust the whitehouse.
Trump has 91.6 million reasons not to defame people but he makes up
cockamamie shit anyway.
Skeeter
2024-08-22 15:39:23 UTC
In article <va7l93$fv32$***@dont-email.me>, ***@super70s.invalid
says...
Post by super70s

and away he runs from the truth.
Governor Swill
2024-08-23 10:15:37 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump: "Biden sent...Comrade Kamala to see Putin in Russia
| three days before the attack..."
|
| [Fox News Clown Brian] Kilmeade: "Just as a quick
| clarification, we don't have confirmation that the vice
| president went to Russia to meet with Vladimir Putin."
|
| [43-second Fox News video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1826595014480118201>
--bks
They had 787 million reasons to issue that disclaimer.
Here's 818.000 reasons not to trust the whitehouse.
Trump has 91.6 million reasons not to defame people but he makes up
cockamamie shit anyway.
If you subtract that 818,000 from Biden's job count, you still end up with over
15,000,000 created during his administration.

#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
2024-08-23 12:51:42 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by super70s
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump: "Biden sent...Comrade Kamala to see Putin in Russia
| three days before the attack..."
|
| [Fox News Clown Brian] Kilmeade: "Just as a quick
| clarification, we don't have confirmation that the vice
| president went to Russia to meet with Vladimir Putin."
|
| [43-second Fox News video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1826595014480118201>
--bks
They had 787 million reasons to issue that disclaimer.
Here's 818.000 reasons not to trust the whitehouse.
Trump has 91.6 million reasons not to defame people but he makes up
cockamamie shit anyway.
If you subtract that 818,000 from Biden's job count, you still end up with over
15,000,000 created during his administration.
That number wasn't for the whole time. They lied.