RussiaGate Confirmed
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-06 13:43:02 UTC

<https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1754851943430725816>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-20 14:22:49 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| "What evidence do you have of something sinister in
| Trump-Russia other than Trump ordering his party to lose a
| war to Putin while an intimate Trump TV ally is in Moscow
| talking with Putin?"
Another life-long conservative Republican speaks:

<https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david-jolly-republicans-follow-trump_n_65d483bfe4b0f7fbe7b4017b>

--bks
NoBody
2024-02-23 12:00:27 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| "What evidence do you have of something sinister in
| Trump-Russia other than Trump ordering his party to lose a
| war to Putin while an intimate Trump TV ally is in Moscow
| talking with Putin?"
|
| Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) on Monday offered a
| critical take on the GOP's shift in stance on Russia.
| Today's Republican Party has embraced American weakness,"
| he said. "They are OK looking the other way and giving
| equity to Vladimir Putin and Russia, and that's not just a
| pivot of orthodox. That's a new chapter of Republicanism."
| "Yea because the leader has followers," he agreed. "I think
| there is a unique shamefulness to see Mike Turner, Tim
| Scott, Lindsey Graham and others engage in this type of
| apologism, if you will, for their own political interest,
| to faceplant on the knee of Donald Trump. They do it very
| well, from Graham to Scott to Mike Turner to Elise
| Stefanik. Name them. There is a unique shamefulness to it."

<https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david-jolly-republicans-follow-trump_n_65d483bfe4b0f7fbe7b4017b>
--bks
The current President is letting Russia do whatever it wants and takes
our people hostage with no response.
It's *Trump* who's a tool of the Russians?
And Bradley, the Russian Troll, has run away...again.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-27 13:48:57 UTC

<https://eutoday.net/mike-johnson-konstantin-nikolaev/>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-02-27 13:59:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| "What evidence do you have of something sinister in
| Trump-Russia other than Trump ordering his party to lose a
| war to Putin while an intimate Trump TV ally is in Moscow
| talking with Putin?"
| Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) on Monday offered a
| critical take on the GOP's shift in stance on Russia.
|
| News of political campaign donations often resurfaces,
| especially when intertwined with foreign interests.
| Recently, attention has been drawn to Konstantin Nikolaev,
| a prominent figure linked to Russian President Vladimir
| Putin, amidst revelations about donations made to House
| Speaker Mike Johnson's congressional campaign.
|
| In 2018, funds were contributed to Johnson's campaign for
| the Louisiana congressional seat, facilitated through the
| Texas-based American Ethane company.
|
| While American John Houghtaling co-founded the company, it
| was predominantly owned by three Russian nationals at the
| time--Konstantin Nikolaev, Mikhail Yuriev, and Andrey
| Kunatbaev.
<https://eutoday.net/mike-johnson-konstantin-nikolaev/>
--bks
"Follow the money"

The advice from "Deep Throat" to
Woodward and Bernstein during their
investigation of Watergate.
Governor Swill
2024-02-27 20:54:49 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| "What evidence do you have of something sinister in
| Trump-Russia other than Trump ordering his party to lose a
| war to Putin while an intimate Trump TV ally is in Moscow
| talking with Putin?"
| Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) on Monday offered a
| critical take on the GOP's shift in stance on Russia.
|
| News of political campaign donations often resurfaces,
| especially when intertwined with foreign interests.
| Recently, attention has been drawn to Konstantin Nikolaev,
| a prominent figure linked to Russian President Vladimir
| Putin, amidst revelations about donations made to House
| Speaker Mike Johnson's congressional campaign.
|
| In 2018, funds were contributed to Johnson's campaign for
| the Louisiana congressional seat, facilitated through the
| Texas-based American Ethane company.
|
| While American John Houghtaling co-founded the company, it
| was predominantly owned by three Russian nationals at the
| time--Konstantin Nikolaev, Mikhail Yuriev, and Andrey
| Kunatbaev.
<https://eutoday.net/mike-johnson-konstantin-nikolaev/>
--bks
"Follow the money"
The advice from "Deep Throat" to
Woodward and Bernstein during their
investigation of Watergate.
So Johnson is also a Putin lackey.

Figures.

Swill
--
Trump and the DoJ

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2024/01/18

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-27 21:32:21 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| "What evidence do you have of something sinister in
| Trump-Russia other than Trump ordering his party to lose a
| war to Putin while an intimate Trump TV ally is in Moscow
| talking with Putin?"
| Former Rep. David Jolly (R-Fla.) on Monday offered a
| critical take on the GOP's shift in stance on Russia.
| In 2018, funds were contributed to Johnson's campaign for
| the Louisiana congressional seat, facilitated through the
| Texas-based American Ethane company.
Bingo!

<https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/west-must-help-ukraine-more-prevent-spillover-polish-fm-says-2024-02-26/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-14 13:33:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/14/company-paying-fbi-informant-trump-connections>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-30 20:28:20 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/29/trump-gershkovich-putin-journalist/>

--bks
NoBody
2024-03-31 11:02:20 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump stays silent on detained U.S. reporter as he avoids
| criticizing Putin
|
| Trump has consistently gone out of his way to avoid
| criticizing the Russian president and routinely demonizes
| reporters
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/29/trump-gershkovich-putin-journalist/>
--bks
Biden (you know the guy with the *actual* power) has done NOTHING to
get the guy released for a year now.

Of course you focus on Trump.

You're such a lightweight.
NoBody
2024-04-01 11:08:48 UTC

And the lightweight troll has run away again.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-03 12:50:23 UTC

| Donald Trump's social media company Trump Media managed to
| go public last week only after it had been kept afloat in
| 2022 by emergency loans provided in part by a
| Russian-American businessman under scrutiny in a federal
| insider-trading and money-laundering investigation.
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/03/trump-media-es-family-trust-2022-loans>

And, BTW:

<https://apnews.com/article/trump-lawsuit-truth-social-cofounders-d14ee7b187cdb1d7504903504874b1d1>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-04-03 13:30:09 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump's social media company Trump Media managed to
| go public last week only after it had been kept afloat in
| 2022 by emergency loans provided in part by a
| Russian-American businessman under scrutiny in a federal
| insider-trading and money-laundering investigation.
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/03/trump-media-es-family-
trust-2022-loans>

| Donald Trump is suing two co-founders of Trump Media &
| Technology Group, the newly public parent company of his
| Truth Social platform, arguing that they should forfeit
| their stock in the company because they set it up
| improperly.
<https://apnews.com/article/trump-lawsuit-truth-social-cofounders-d14ee
7b187cdb1d7504903504874b1d1>
--bks
Paul Manafort has spent cultivating
financial relationships with Russian
oligarchs. And Trump just hired him
again as a "consultant".

Manafort Had $60 Million Relationship
With a Russian Oligarch
Oct. 13, 2017
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/manafort-had-60m-relationship-russian-
oligarch-n810541

HOW PAUL MANAFORT GOT TRUMP FUNDING
FROM RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS
Feb 18, 2024
https://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/heather-richardson/paul-manafort-got-
trump-funding-russian-oligarchs-profited-betrayal-ukraine/
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-04 12:10:41 UTC
House Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-TX):
<https://puck.news/ukraine-aid-q-and-a-rep-mccaul-on-republican-support-for-bill/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-07 22:02:45 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United
| States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my
| party's base.
|
| GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered
| on the House floor'
|
| House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several
| of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on
| the House floor.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-mike-turner-russian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760>

--bks

The unbiased reader willl find it very peculiar that there
are two *Republican* sources for this story.
Governor Swill
2024-04-08 03:33:10 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United
| States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my
| party's base.
|
| GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered
| on the House floor'
|
| House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several
| of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on
| the House floor.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-mike-turner-russian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760>
--bks
The unbiased reader willl find it very peculiar that there
are two *Republican* sources for this story.
""We see directly coming from Russia ... communications that are anti-Ukraine and
pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor," Turner,
chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said in an interview on
CNN's "State of the Union."

"There are members of Congress today who still incorrectly say that this conflict between
Russia and Ukraine is over NATO, which of course it is not," he added."

Of course it is! Putin feels hemmed in. NATO made a promise long ago not to expand
eastward but they did. All the former Warsaw Pact has joined NATO. Only Belarus has
stoodout. Even central Asia is trying to get in!

And why? Because they fear Russia will invade and take them over again.

And every day Putin proves that he will.

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

NoBody
2024-04-08 11:24:15 UTC
On Sun, 07 Apr 2024 23:33:10 -0400, Governor Swill

Without providing examples....
Max Boot
2024-04-08 13:33:48 UTC

You would simply dismiss them even if he had.
NoBody
2024-04-09 11:11:26 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United
| States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my
| party's base.
|
| GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered
| on the House floor'
|
| House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several
| of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on
| the House floor.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-mike-turner-russian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760>
--bks
The unbiased reader willl find it very peculiar that there
are two *Republican* sources for this story.
""We see directly coming from Russia ... communications that are anti-Ukraine and
pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor," Turner,
chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said in an interview on
CNN's "State of the Union."
Without providing examples....
You would simply dismiss them even if he had.
Evasion of the fact that examples were not provided yet you treated it
as fact.

BTW, countering or examing the flaws of provided examples is not
"dismissing". It's what is supposed to happen in the arena of ideas.
Is your position so weak that it can't hold up under examination?
Max Boot
2024-04-09 14:15:22 UTC
Post by NoBody

Do you have any evidence that Turner was not telling the truth?
NoBody
2024-04-10 11:14:34 UTC
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United
| States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my
| party's base.
|
| GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered
| on the House floor'
|
| House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several
| of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on
| the House floor.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-mike-turner-russian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760>
--bks
The unbiased reader willl find it very peculiar that there
are two *Republican* sources for this story.
""We see directly coming from Russia ... communications that are anti-Ukraine and
pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor," Turner,
chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said in an interview on
CNN's "State of the Union."
Without providing examples....
You would simply dismiss them even if he had.
Evasion of the fact that examples were not provided yet you treated it
as fact.
Do you have any evidence that Turner was not telling the truth?
Yes, no examples provided and no additional digging by NBC to find
them. Do pay attention.
Max Boot
2024-04-10 14:24:41 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody

No, you have no evidence that Turner (R) was not telling the truth.
NoBody
2024-04-11 10:56:58 UTC
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody

Correction: YOU and Turner have no examples of his general statement.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-11 16:58:08 UTC
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 06:56:58 -0400
Post by NoBody
YOU and Turner have no examples of his general statement.
Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late Art
Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for his
manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
tortured mind.

In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.

Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...

Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!

It's another tRudy sock up:

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic slithering traitor to America.
Max Boot
2024-04-11 18:09:38 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United
| States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my
| party's base.
|
| GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered
| on the House floor'
|
| House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several
| of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on
| the House floor.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-mike-turner-russian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760>
--bks
The unbiased reader willl find it very peculiar that there
are two *Republican* sources for this story.
""We see directly coming from Russia ... communications that are anti-Ukraine and
pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor," Turner,
chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said in an interview on
CNN's "State of the Union."
Without providing examples....
You would simply dismiss them even if he had.
Evasion of the fact that examples were not provided yet you treated it
as fact.
Do you have any evidence that Turner was not telling the truth?
Yes, no examples provided and no additional digging by NBC to find
them.
No, you have no evidence that Turner (R) was not telling the truth.
No, you didn't make a correction. You attempted a deflection.
Post by NoBody
YOU and Turner have no examples of his general statement.
You have no evidence that what he said is false. What you're doing is your usual
dishonest caviling and quibbling. If you read or hear something that displeases
your extremist political sensibilities, you start nitpicking it, desperately
grasping at small straws in order not to have to consider it. That has always
been your shtick the entire time you've been in Usenet. It's dishonest.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-11 19:23:20 UTC
You attempted a deflection.

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

Blue Lives Matter
2024-04-11 21:54:26 UTC
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill

Post by NoBody
YOU and Turner have no examples of his general statement.
You have no evidence that what he said is false.
..and you have no evidense that what he said is true. they cancel
each other out. It's a null.
Max Boot
2024-04-11 22:03:36 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill

Post by NoBody
YOU and Turner have no examples of his general statement.
You have no evidence that what he said is false.
..and you have no evidense that what he said is true.
He's a committee chairman, and he's talking about people in his own party. We
know that the two JimmyHats, Comer and Jordan, both have played up statements
made by a *known* purveyor of Russian propaganda, Alexander Smirnov.

I can't show beyond all reasonable doubt that what Turner said is true, but by
the preponderance of the evidence, that is, more likely than not, it is true:
Republiscums/QAnon have spewed Russian propaganda on the House floor.
Blue Lives Matter
2024-04-11 22:17:08 UTC
Post by Max Boot
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody

That's your opinion, anyway, but than you're opinion doesn't matter.
Max Boot
2024-04-11 23:15:47 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Max Boot
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill

Post by NoBody
YOU and Turner have no examples of his general statement.
You have no evidence that what he said is false.
..and you have no evidense [sic] that what he said is true.
*evidence*, you illiterate cocksucker.
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Max Boot
He's a committee chairman, and he's talking about people in his own party. We
know that the two JimmyHats, Comer and Jordan, both have played up statements
made by a *known* purveyor of Russian propaganda, Alexander Smirnov.
I can't show beyond all reasonable doubt that what Turner said is true, but by
Republiscums/QAnon have spewed Russian propaganda on the House floor.
That's your opinion
A well-founded opinion based on facts and logic...unlike yours, which is based
on nothing but your neo-Nazi sentiment.
Blue Lives Matter
2024-04-12 00:20:22 UTC
Post by Max Boot
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Max Boot
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill

Post by NoBody
YOU and Turner have no examples of his general statement.
You have no evidence that what he said is false.
..and you have no evidense [sic] that what he said is true.
*evidence*, you illiterate cocksucker.
Spelling flames are the sign of a loser with no argument
Post by Max Boot
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Max Boot
He's a committee chairman, and he's talking about people in his own party. We
know that the two JimmyHats, Comer and Jordan, both have played up statements
made by a *known* purveyor of Russian propaganda, Alexander Smirnov.
I can't show beyond all reasonable doubt that what Turner said is true, but by
Republiscums/QAnon have spewed Russian propaganda on the House floor.
That's your opinion
A well-founded opinion based on facts and logic...unlike yours, which is based
on nothing but your neo-Nazi sentiment.
Like I said, your opinion is insignificant, as are all the opinions on
Usenet.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-18 19:53:42 UTC

<https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781022052809371960>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-04-18 21:54:47 UTC
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:20:22 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Like I said, your opinion is insignificant, as are all the opinions on
Usenet.
Then why do you bother expressing yours?

Swill

Lil-man-ball

From: Robert Youngdale <***@idiot>

From: Wayne Autrey <***@terrells.pals>

From: Eunice Wunderlich <***@starkville.cemetery.con>

From: Don Shepler <***@shitbags.united>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Fred J McCall <***@gmail.com>

From: "Fred C. Dobbs" <***@sierramadre.con>

From: "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <***@kfi.com>

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Michael A Terrell <***@earthlink.nut>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-04-23 21:51:39 UTC

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/mcconnell-says-tucker-carlson-trumps-waffling-delayed-crucial-ukraine-rcna149057>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-21 19:58:43 UTC

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/article/2024/aug/21/trump-putin-hr-mcmaster-memoir>

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-22 11:23:19 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Vladimir Putin manipulated Donald Trump's 'ego and
| insecurities', book says
|
| Former US national security adviser HR McMaster claims
| Russian president had a hold over Trump in new memoir
<https://www.theguardian.com/books/article/2024/aug/21/trump-putin-hr-mcmaster-memoir>
--bks
My you're mighty desperate to be dragging out that old debunked
nonsense.
Siri Cruise
2024-08-23 04:22:33 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Vladimir Putin manipulated Donald Trump's 'ego and
| insecurities', book says
|
| Former US national security adviser HR McMaster claims
| Russian president had a hold over Trump in new memoir
<https://www.theguardian.com/books/article/2024/aug/21/trump-putin-hr-mcmaster-memoir>
--bks
My you're mighty desperate to be dragging out that old debunked
nonsense.
21 August 2024.

Old?
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
NoBody
2024-08-23 11:05:34 UTC
On Thu, 22 Aug 2024 21:22:33 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Vladimir Putin manipulated Donald Trump's 'ego and
| insecurities', book says
|
| Former US national security adviser HR McMaster claims
| Russian president had a hold over Trump in new memoir
<https://www.theguardian.com/books/article/2024/aug/21/trump-putin-hr-mcmaster-memoir>
--bks
My you're mighty desperate to be dragging out that old debunked
nonsense.
21 August 2024.
Old?
The old debunked story, not the new book about the old, debunked
story. But you knew that...

DUNCE
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-23 11:21:30 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Vladimir Putin manipulated Donald Trump's 'ego and
| insecurities', book says
|
| Former US national security adviser HR McMaster claims
| Russian president had a hold over Trump in new memoir
The old debunked story, not the new book about the old, debunked
story.
Nothing was "debunked", moron:
<https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/>

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-24 12:38:45 UTC

Citation to kook leftie web site noted.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-24 12:43:33 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election
| system in 2016
| The investigation "identified numerous links between the
| Russian government and the Trump Campaign" and established
| that the Trump Campaign "showed interest in WikiLeaks's
| releases of documents and welcomed their potential to
| damage candidate Clinton"
<https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/>
Citation to kook leftie web site noted.
They are just citations from the Mueller report. The only
kook here is you.

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-25 13:51:33 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election
| system in 2016
| The investigation "identified numerous links between the
| Russian government and the Trump Campaign" and established
| that the Trump Campaign "showed interest in WikiLeaks's
| releases of documents and welcomed their potential to
| damage candidate Clinton"
<https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/>
Citation to kook leftie web site noted.
They are just citations from the Mueller report. The only
kook here is you.
--bks
Mueller report.

Laugh...
Lyle W
2024-08-25 17:04:58 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
ad hominem noted
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-25 18:16:39 UTC
Post by Lyle W
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election
| system in 2016
| The investigation "identified numerous links between the
| Russian government and the Trump Campaign" and established
| that the Trump Campaign "showed interest in WikiLeaks's
| releases of documents and welcomed their potential to
| damage candidate Clinton"
<https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-edu
cation-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/>
Citation to kook leftie web site noted.
They are just citations from the Mueller report. The only
kook here is you.
--bks
Mueller report.
ad hominem noted
Trump campaign itself admitted
it was colluding with Russia.

Kremlin Girl knows this, she
is just being a troll.

Paul Manafort admits sharing info with
the Russians during 2016 Trump campaign
August 08, 2022

In an interview with Business Insider,
former Donald Trump campaign manager
Paul Manafort admitted he was in
contact with the Russians and shared
information during the former
president's 2016 presidential run.

For years, questions have been raised
about Russian involvement in the
campaign that saw the New York
businessman beat former Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton, and Manafort
is now stating that he handed polling
data over to the Russians -- in
particular to "Konstantin Kilimnik,
a longtime business associate with
suspected ties to Russian
intelligence."

According to the report, "Kilimnik
then passed the data on to Russian
spies, according to the US Treasury
Department, which has characterized
the data as 'sensitive information
on polling and campaign strategy.'"

In the interview, Manafort excused
his actions stating he wasn't looking
for help getting Trump elected and
did it purely to make money, with
Business Insider reporting, "Manafort
told Insider that he directed his
deputy, Rick Gates, to feed Kilimnik
polling data via email to 'keep
Konstantin informed.' The goal was to
use his access to Trump to drum up
business for himself.
https://tinyurl.com/m3r947mp
Governor Swill
2024-08-25 17:49:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election
| system in 2016
| The investigation "identified numerous links between the
| Russian government and the Trump Campaign" and established
| that the Trump Campaign "showed interest in WikiLeaks's
| releases of documents and welcomed their potential to
| damage candidate Clinton"
<https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/>
Citation to kook leftie web site noted.
They are just citations from the Mueller report. The only
kook here is you.
--bks
Mueller report.
Laugh...
Your side of the aisle swore by the Mueller report and considered it definitive
when you thought it exonerated Trump.

But when you found out it didn't, you decided it wasn't valid after all.

The US is going back to using frigates
YouTube short (60sec)
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RpkWRN5-WY8>
#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
2024-08-25 18:26:01 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election
| system in 2016
| The investigation "identified numerous links between the
| Russian government and the Trump Campaign" and established
| that the Trump Campaign "showed interest in WikiLeaks's
| releases of documents and welcomed their potential to
| damage candidate Clinton"
<https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/>
Citation to kook leftie web site noted.
They are just citations from the Mueller report. The only
kook here is you.
--bks
Mueller report.
Laugh...
Your side of the aisle swore by the Mueller report and considered it definitive
when you thought it exonerated Trump.
Proved to not be valid.

Derek Norman
2024-08-24 19:16:38 UTC
Post by NoBody

Nothing of the kind.
Skeeter
2024-08-23 13:01:16 UTC
In article <va92q9$pla0$***@dont-email.me>, ***@www.yahoo.com
says...

Debunked.
Blue Lives Matter
2024-04-11 11:35:07 UTC
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Max Boot
Post by NoBody
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United
| States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my
| party's base.
|
| GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered
| on the House floor'
|
| House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several
| of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on
| the House floor.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-mike-turner-russian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760>
--bks
The unbiased reader willl find it very peculiar that there
are two *Republican* sources for this story.
""We see directly coming from Russia ... communications that are anti-Ukraine and
pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor," Turner,
chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said in an interview on
CNN's "State of the Union."
Without providing examples....
You would simply dismiss them even if he had.
Evasion of the fact that examples were not provided yet you treated it
as fact.
Do you have any evidence that Turner was not telling the truth?
Yes, no examples provided and no additional digging by NBC to find
them.
No, you have no evidence that Turner (R) was not telling the truth.
Actually, there is no evidense, let alone proof, that he was telling
the truth. The airwaves and Internet are full of undocumented claims
and only fools pay attention to them.
Phil Hendry's Chop shop
2024-04-11 16:59:30 UTC
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 07:35:07 -0400
Post by Blue Lives Matter
The airwaves and Internet are full of undocumented claims
and only fools pay attention to them.
That's just agency agitprop working as designed tho:

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

William Casey, former director of the CIA, upon being asked what the
goal of the agency was (in 1981).
NoBody
2024-04-08 11:23:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United
| States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my
| party's base.
|
| GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered
| on the House floor'
|
| House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several
| of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on
| the House floor.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-mike-turner-russian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760>
--bks
The unbiased reader willl find it very peculiar that there
are two *Republican* sources for this story.
This is perhaps the most disjointed piece of journalism. It is NOT
Russian propaganda that part of the reason for the war was Ukraine
trying to join NATO. If you don't remember that, your memory is poor.
This is the only example the piece provided. If a journalist is
trying to make a point, he should do a much better job supporting his
premise. Of course the media is not about informing the people. It's
about pushing their own propaganda.
Max Boot
2024-04-08 13:32:59 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| I think Russian propaganda has made its way into the United
| States, unfortunately, and it's infected a good chunk of my
| party's base.
|
| GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being uttered
| on the House floor'
|
| House Intelligence Chair Mike Turner on Sunday said several
| of his GOP colleagues have repeated Russian propaganda on
| the House floor.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-rep-mike-turner-russian-propaganda-uttered-house-floor-rcna146760>
--bks
The unbiased reader willl find it very peculiar that there
are two *Republican* sources for this story.
This is perhaps the most disjointed piece of journalism. It is NOT
Russian propaganda that part of the reason for the war was Ukraine
trying to join NATO.
Yes, it is. NATO was not going to be offering treaty membership to Ukraine any
time soon.