Donald "Rapist" Trump To Testify In Hush Money Trial
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-20 13:35:58 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/nyregion/trump-trial-testify-hush-money-case.html>

--bks
Paul Szypula
2024-05-20 14:12:55 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald J. Trump, having failed to fend off a criminal trial
| in Manhattan that begins on Monday, said that he planned to
| testify in the case stemming from a hush-money payment to a
| porn star.
|
| Taking questions Friday from reporters at his Mar-a-Lago
| estate in Palm Beach, Fla., Mr. Trump, when asked whether
| he would take the stand, responded that he would.
|
| "I'm testifying. I tell the truth," he said, standing just
| off a sunny patio of the private club with Speaker Mike
| Johnson behind him. "I mean, all I can do is tell the
| truth. And the truth is that there's no case. They have no
| case."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/12/nyregion/trump-trial-testify-hush-mone
y-case.html>
--bks
Oh Goody! A serial liar takes the stand under oath!

"Perjury in the first degree is a class D felony. This means that if you are
convicted your sentence could include a prison term of up to 7 years, a
probation term of 5 years, and payment of a substantial fine."
Lee
2024-05-20 15:08:18 UTC

Believe it when I see it........
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-23 09:04:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald J. Trump, having failed to fend off a criminal trial
| in Manhattan that begins on Monday, said that he planned to
| testify in the case stemming from a hush-money payment to a
| porn star.
He lied.

--bks