And Still More Republican Voter Fraud
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-27 14:08:36 UTC

<https://apnews.com/article/election-voting-pennsylvania-mail-ballots-b404e7a4994c5176cfdd0cc04e596820>

--bks
Chris Ahlstrom
2024-08-27 14:32:10 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A Republican-controlled county in Pennsylvania violated
| state law when election workers refused to tell voters that
| their mail-in ballot had been rejected and wouldn't be
| counted in last April's primary election, a judge ruled.
|
| As a result, voters in Washington County were unable to
| exercise their legal right either to challenge the decision
| of the county elections board or to cast a provisional
| ballot in place of the rejected mail-in ballot, the judge
| said.
<https://apnews.com/article/election-voting-pennsylvania-mail-ballots-b404e7a4994c5176cfdd0cc04e596820>
Anything in service of the Cheatoh.
You will become rich and famous unless you don't.
NoBody
2024-08-28 11:36:16 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A Republican-controlled county in Pennsylvania violated
| state law when election workers refused to tell voters that
| their mail-in ballot had been rejected and wouldn't be
| counted in last April's primary election, a judge ruled.
|
| As a result, voters in Washington County were unable to
| exercise their legal right either to challenge the decision
| of the county elections board or to cast a provisional
| ballot in place of the rejected mail-in ballot, the judge
| said.
<https://apnews.com/article/election-voting-pennsylvania-mail-ballots-b404e7a4994c5176cfdd0cc04e596820>
--bks
"In his decision Friday, Judge Brandon Neuman ordered Washington
County to notify any voter whose mail-in ballot is rejected because of
an error — such as a missing signature or missing handwritten date —
so that the voter has an opportunity to challenge the decision."

This is a ridiculous (and costly) burden to place on the authorities.
Johnny
2024-08-28 15:59:31 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A Republican-controlled county in Pennsylvania violated
| state law when election workers refused to tell voters that
| their mail-in ballot had been rejected and wouldn't be
| counted in last April's primary election, a judge ruled.
|
| As a result, voters in Washington County were unable to
| exercise their legal right either to challenge the decision
| of the county elections board or to cast a provisional
| ballot in place of the rejected mail-in ballot, the judge
| said.
<https://apnews.com/article/election-voting-pennsylvania-mail-ballots-b404e7a4994c5176cfdd0cc04e596820>
--bks
"In his decision Friday, Judge Brandon Neuman ordered Washington
County to notify any voter whose mail-in ballot is rejected because of
an error — such as a missing signature or missing handwritten date —
so that the voter has an opportunity to challenge the decision."
This is a ridiculous (and costly) burden to place on the authorities.
No, it isn't. Voting is a right. It is incumbent on election administrators to
ensure that eligible voters are afforded every opportunity to exercise that right.

You want to suppress voters and voting, as Republiscums/QAnon have been trying
to do for half a century.
Siri Cruise
2024-08-29 01:03:55 UTC
Post by NoBody
"In his decision Friday, Judge Brandon Neuman ordered Washington
County to notify any voter whose mail-in ballot is rejected because of
an error — such as a missing signature or missing handwritten date —
so that the voter has an opportunity to challenge the decision."
This is a ridiculous (and costly) burden to place on the authorities.
Move to a wealthier state.

https://vote.santaclaracounty.gov/vote-mail/vote-mail-application-forms-and-faqs

Is my signature verified by a person or by a machine?

A variation in the voter’s signature does not necessarily cause it
to not compare as signatures change over time. If election staff
cannot verify the voter’s signature on the outside of the
envelope, the voter’s ballot may then move through multiple levels
of verification before it is deemed to not match. If the signature
of the voter does not match, the voter is sent a “Signature
Verification Form,” that must be returned for their voted ballot
to continue to be processed.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
NoBody
2024-08-29 11:16:08 UTC

And Bradley has vanished.
Dan Hurley
2024-08-29 15:32:01 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A Republican-controlled county in Pennsylvania violated
| state law when election workers refused to tell voters that
| their mail-in ballot had been rejected and wouldn't be
| counted in last April's primary election, a judge ruled.
|
| As a result, voters in Washington County were unable to
| exercise their legal right either to challenge the decision
| of the county elections board or to cast a provisional
| ballot in place of the rejected mail-in ballot, the judge
| said.
<https://apnews.com/article/election-voting-pennsylvania-mail-ballots-b404e7a4994c5176cfdd0cc04e596820>
--bks
"In his decision Friday, Judge Brandon Neuman ordered Washington
County to notify any voter whose mail-in ballot is rejected because of
an error — such as a missing signature or missing handwritten date —
so that the voter has an opportunity to challenge the decision."
This is a ridiculous (and costly) burden to place on the authorities.
And Bradley has vanished.
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness childishly and petulantly whines in response
to her own prior whine once again.