Trump Explains Why He Lied About Testifying
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-01 02:15:09 UTC
Convicted felon Donald "Rapist" Trump explains why
he didn't testify despite promising to do so:

| I wanted to testify. The theory is you never
| testify--anybody--if it were George Washington. Don't
| testify, because they will get you on something you said
| slightly wrong, and they will sue you for perjury. i did
| not care about that. The judge allowed them to go into
| everything I was ever involved in, not this case, which is
| a first. You can go into every single thing that I ever
| did. Was he a bad boy here? Was he a bad boy there? All you
| need to do is testify simply on the case. I would love to
| have testified. You would have said something out of whack
| like "it was a beautiful sunny day" and it was raining. And
| I very much appreciate the big crowd of people outside.
| That is incredible what is happening. The level of support
| has been incredible.

<https://braddelong.substack.com/p/reading-donald-trump-may-31-2024>
(Video of Trump at URL)

--bks

Becoming a Trumpling is tantamount to getting a lobotomy.
Siri Cruise
2024-06-01 07:36:45 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| testify, because they will get you on something you said
| slightly wrong, and they will sue you for perjury. i did
That's a lie about lying. Making mistakes is not perjury. Even
lying is not perjury. It has to be lying to pervert the case.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Mike Colangelo
2024-06-01 15:53:19 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Convicted felon Donald "Rapist" Trump explains why

| I wanted to testify. The theory is you never
| testify--anybody--if it were George Washington. Don't
| testify, because they will get you on something you said
| slightly wrong, and they will sue you for perjury. i did
| not care about that. The judge allowed them to go into
| everything I was ever involved in, not this case, which is
| a first. You can go into every single thing that I ever
| did. Was he a bad boy here? Was he a bad boy there? All you
| need to do is testify simply on the case. I would love to
| have testified. You would have said something out of whack
| like "it was a beautiful sunny day" and it was raining. And
| I very much appreciate the big crowd of people outside.
| That is incredible what is happening. The level of support
| has been incredible.

<https://braddelong.substack.com/p/reading-donald-trump-may-31-2024>
(Video of Trump at URL)
--bks
Becoming a Trumpling is tantamount to getting a lobotomy.
It's worse. Getting a lobotomy may be medically indicated. Choosing to become a
Trumpswab is a choice no one has to make.