Harris/Walz Dominate Trump/Vance
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-16 12:33:47 UTC

<https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2024/Items/Aug16-2.html>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-16 12:56:35 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Clearly, Harris and Walz are not pulling punches these days.
|

| o Harris and Trump will debate on ABC on September 10
|
| o If Trump behaves himself on September 10, then an
| October debate will be scheduled. No date or host has been
| settled upon, as yet, but NBC seems the most likely to do
| the honors. If so, then the moderators would probably be
| Kristen Welker and Lester Holt.
|
| o There will be no Fox debate.
|
| o We presume there will be no audiences.
|
| o Vance's suggestion that there be two VP debates has
| been rejected. More specifically, a debate on Sept. 18 on
| CNN is not going to happen.

Traditionally there is only one VP debate.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| o Both Trump and Vance are going to have a very hard time
| coming up with an excuse not to show up.

Trump doesn't need an excuse to chicken
out of a debate, he just does it. And I am
wagering he will skip the Harris debate.

Donald Trump Will Skip the Fox News Debate
Jan 26, 2016
http://tinyurl.com/zxh3td5

Donald Trump skipped the GOP debate again.
September 28, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/bdd8thh5

Haley and DeSantis Slam Trump for Skipping GOP Debate
jan 11 2024
https://tinyurl.com/bdhxsus8

Trump says he won't take part in Republican debates
August 20, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/ycxjsas3

Why is Donald Trump skipping another
Republican presidential debate?
Nov 08, 2023
https://tinyurl.com/4s6azv5k

Presidential debate in Miami canceled after
Trump refuses to participate virtually
OCT 8 2020
https://tinyurl.com/2nm72vbw
Governor Swill
2024-08-17 07:36:03 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Clearly, Harris and Walz are not pulling punches these days.
|

| o Harris and Trump will debate on ABC on September 10
|
| o If Trump behaves himself on September 10, then an
| October debate will be scheduled. No date or host has been
| settled upon, as yet, but NBC seems the most likely to do
| the honors. If so, then the moderators would probably be
| Kristen Welker and Lester Holt.
|
| o There will be no Fox debate.
|
| o We presume there will be no audiences.
|
| o Vance's suggestion that there be two VP debates has
| been rejected. More specifically, a debate on Sept. 18 on
| CNN is not going to happen.
|
| o Both Trump and Vance are going to have a very hard time
| coming up with an excuse not to show up.
|
| If there is more of a total victory for Harris/Walz on the
| debate arrangements than this, we don't know what it would
| be. Maybe if, instead of standing behind a podium, the
| candidates had to sit on a couch.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

<https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2024/Items/Aug16-2.html>
--bks
Excerpt from Walz' stump speech:
Don't believe Donald Trump when he plays dumb on Project 2025. Then I remembered, you
don't believe him on anything because that's what you shouldn't believe. I coached
football for enough years, that when somebody draws up a playbook, they plan on using it.
And when they do they'll restrict our freedoms. When they do they'll rig the economy so
the middle class gets nothing and the rich get richer.

#nevertrump
Mitchell Holman
2024-08-17 13:34:46 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Don't believe Donald Trump when he plays dumb on Project 2025. Then I
remembered, you don't believe him on anything because that's what you
shouldn't believe. I coached football for enough years, that when
somebody draws up a playbook, they plan on using it. And when they do
they'll restrict our freedoms. When they do they'll rig the economy
so the middle class gets nothing and the rich get richer.
Case in point, Trump's plan to enrich
Big Oil by raising gas prices on the public.
With all the inflation that will cause.

Trump is meeting with oil company CEOs
to raise gas prices
APRIL 3, 2020

On Thursday, Trump tweeted that he had
spoken with the leaders of Saudi Arabia
and Russia — whose price war combined
with a sharp drop in demand due to the
coronavirus pandemic to tank oil prices —
and expected them to cut production,
which "will be GREAT for the oil and gas
industry!" Indeed, oil prices shot up
after Trump's tweet and continued
rising early Friday.

But higher oil prices mean higher gas