Federal Judge Endorses Sediton
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-22 09:53:04 UTC

<https://www.newsweek.com/aileen-cannon-donald-trump-classified-documents-evidence-1903347>

--bks
NoBody
2024-05-22 11:20:12 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| On Tuesday, a new court filing by U.S. District Judge Beryl
| Howell revealed that lawyers found four classified
| documents in the former president's bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,
| four months after the FBI raided the estate and initially
| discovered documents pertaining to national security.
|
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
<https://www.newsweek.com/aileen-cannon-donald-trump-classified-documents-evidence-1903347>
--bks
She did nothing of the sort. Perhaps you should try actually
following what's happening rather than posting media interpretations.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-22 11:38:44 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
She did nothing of the sort.
Wrong again, Kremlin Girl:

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/18/opinion/judge-cannon-trump-documents-case.html>

--bks
Lee
2024-05-22 14:14:06 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
She did nothing of the sort.

| It Is Inexcusable How Judge Cannon Is Delaying the Trump
| Documents Case
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/18/opinion/judge-cannon-trump-documen
ts-case.html>
--bks
When is the last a federal judge
suspended a criminal case indefinately?
NoBody
2024-05-23 11:40:46 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
She did nothing of the sort.

| It Is Inexcusable How Judge Cannon Is Delaying the Trump
| Documents Case
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/18/opinion/judge-cannon-trump-documen
ts-case.html>
--bks
When is the last a federal judge
suspended a criminal case indefinately?
Perhaps if the prosecutor had better organized his case?

" When postponing the trial, Cannon pointed to the mountain of
unresolved pretrial issues for not putting a new date on the calendar.
Wednesday kicks off a stretch of hearings scheduled through late July
that will get the case through some – but not all – of the pretrial
issues.

During the afternoon portion of Wednesday’s arguments, the defense
lawyers raised concerns about how prosecutors structured the
indictment, claiming that the wording for different charges within the
same indictment sometimes sounded the same.

Prosecutor Jay Bratt said the charges reference different parts of the
obstruction statute used to charge Trump and two of his employees.
Bratt also pointed out that jurors would be given clear instructions
about the charges during a trial.

Cannon said that while “it’s going to be hard for someone to detect
what’s different in these counts,” she noted “that will be a project”
down the road. Cannon has not yet set a trial date in the case after
indefinitely postponing it in an order earlier this month.

The Florida judge spent hours Wednesday entertaining theories from
defense attorneys about what they say were problems in the
investigation and prosecution of the former president, Nauta and the
third co-defendant, Carlos De Oliveira. The defense theories ranged
from allegations that prosecutors tried to extort Nauta’s attorney to
claims prosecutors used inappropriate and “attention-grabbing”
descriptions of Mar-a-Lago in the indictment.

Cannon ultimately suggested that the “potpourri of criticisms” from
the three defense teams may be best suited for a jury to decide at an
eventual trial.

Several legal issues have still gone unresolved, including at least
five motions to dismiss the criminal case. Cannon has repeatedly
suggested that various legal issues could be punted down the road and
handled closer to trial. "

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/22/politics/trump-documents-case-judge-cannon-hearing/index.html
Lee
2024-05-23 14:36:26 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
ts-case.html> >>
--bks
When is the last a federal judge
suspended a criminal case indefinately?
Perhaps if the prosecutor had better organized his case?
Evasion noted answer the question.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
Would the postone Trump's
trial indefinately if he was
in custody?
non-hearing/index.html
NoBody
2024-05-24 11:19:15 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
ts-case.html> >>
--bks
When is the last a federal judge
suspended a criminal case indefinately?
Perhaps if the prosecutor had better organized his case?
Evasion noted answer the question.
Statement of fact.
Question answered.
Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
So I answered your question, you ignore the answer and pivot somewhere
else?

Typical Lying Lee.
non-hearing/index.html
Lee
2024-05-24 15:24:41 UTC
wrote: >>
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
ts-case.html> >> >> >> --bks
When is the last a federal judge
suspended a criminal case indefinately?
Perhaps if the prosecutor had better organized his case?
Evasion noted answer the question.
Statement of fact.
What fact? Just tell us when
ANY federal judge has "postponed
indefinately" ANY criminal case.
Question answered.
"You're attempting to answer a question with a question"
"Nobody", Oct 28 2023
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/ER0P_tPwBSk
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Several legal issues have still gone unresolved, including at least
five motions to dismiss the criminal case. Cannon has repeatedly
suggested that various legal issues could be punted down the road
and >> handled closer to trial. "
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/22/politics/trump-documents-case-judge-can
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
non-hearing/index.html

Siri Cruise
2024-05-24 04:33:09 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
When is the last a federal judge
suspended a criminal case indefinately?
Perhaps if the prosecutor had better organized his case?
" When postponing the trial, Cannon pointed to the mountain of
unresolved pretrial issues for not putting a new date on the calendar.
Wednesday kicks off a stretch of hearings scheduled through late July
that will get the case through some – but not all – of the pretrial
issues.
The prosecution responds immediately to every motion.

The unresolved issues are solely due to Cannon not ruling or
scheduling hearings that would resolve them.

Cannon will continue to refuse to decide and then continue due to
the lack of decisions.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
NoBody
2024-05-23 11:31:55 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
She did nothing of the sort.

| It Is Inexcusable How Judge Cannon Is Delaying the Trump
| Documents Case
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/18/opinion/judge-cannon-trump-documents-case.html>
--bks
Oh wow, an opinion piece.
I know following law is unique for your type but it does happen
occasionally.
Dave Baker
2024-05-23 15:39:12 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
She did nothing of the sort.

| It Is Inexcusable How Judge Cannon Is Delaying the Trump
| Documents Case
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/18/opinion/judge-cannon-trump-documents-case.html>
--bks
Oh wow, an opinion piece.
By an expert in Espionage Act cases:

By Brian Greer

Mr. Greer was a lawyer in the Central Intelligence Agency’s Office of General
Counsel from 2010 to 2018.

He raises excellent points.

The public interest is not being served by this Trump bootlick judge's rulings.
62hx.1708
2024-05-23 20:54:03 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
She did nothing of the sort.

| It Is Inexcusable How Judge Cannon Is Delaying the Trump
| Documents Case
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/18/opinion/judge-cannon-trump-documents-case.html>
    --bks
Oh wow, an opinion piece.
   By Brian Greer
   Mr. Greer was a lawyer in the Central Intelligence Agency’s Office
of General
   Counsel from 2010 to 2018.
He raises excellent points.
The public interest is not being served by this Trump bootlick judge's rulings.
The Public Interest is best served by president Trump
purging the WokieComs from top to bottom.

BTW, the 'documents case' was completely botched, they
mixed and matched and mis-counted and mis-documented
so there's no telling what was there, where, why or
whether they pulled extra docs out of their asses
sometime later.
Mitchell Holman
2024-05-24 02:02:28 UTC
Post by 62hx.1708
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
She did nothing of the sort.

| It Is Inexcusable How Judge Cannon Is Delaying the Trump
| Documents Case
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/18/opinion/judge-cannon-trump-docum
ents-case.html>
    --bks
Oh wow, an opinion piece.
   By Brian Greer
   Mr. Greer was a lawyer in the Central Intelligence Agency’s
Office
of General
   Counsel from 2010 to 2018.
He raises excellent points.
The public interest is not being served by this Trump bootlick judge's rulings.
The Public Interest is best served by president Trump
purging the WokieComs from top to bottom.
BTW, the 'documents case' was completely botched, they
mixed and matched and mis-counted and mis-documented
so there's no telling what was there, where, why or
whether they pulled extra docs out of their asses
sometime later.
Why did Trump have classified documents
IN HIS BEDROOM?

And his bathroom, and his closets and
his storage areas...........
Siri Cruise
2024-05-24 04:29:44 UTC
  BTW, the 'documents case' was completely botched, they
  mixed and matched and mis-counted and mis-documented
  so there's no telling what was there, where, why or
  whether they pulled extra docs out of their asses
  sometime later.
Let it come to trial and the facts be decided.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-24 04:28:17 UTC
Post by NoBody
I know following law is unique for your type but it does happen
occasionally.
In New York.

Cannon has already been caught breaking the law.
Byker
2024-05-22 15:05:33 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| On Tuesday, a new court filing by U.S. District Judge Beryl
| Howell revealed that lawyers found four classified
| documents in the former president's bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,
| four months after the FBI raided the estate and initially
| discovered documents pertaining to national security.
|
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
<https://www.newsweek.com/aileen-cannon-donald-trump-classified-documents-evidence-1903347>
--bks
She did nothing of the sort. Perhaps you should try actually
following what's happening rather than posting media interpretations.
This corrupt and incompetent judge hasn't just put a thumb on the scales for
Trump — she has put both feet on it.
Carey Brownlow
2024-05-23 16:49:10 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| On Tuesday, a new court filing by U.S. District Judge Beryl
| Howell revealed that lawyers found four classified
| documents in the former president's bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,
| four months after the FBI raided the estate and initially
| discovered documents pertaining to national security.
|
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
<https://www.newsweek.com/aileen-cannon-donald-trump-classified-documents-
evidence-1903347>
--bks
Is it true she's a transgender? Maybe she can be bribed like Alito and
Thomas?
Siri Cruise
2024-05-24 04:34:46 UTC
Post by Carey Brownlow
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Aileen Cannon has received further criticism for delaying
| Donald Trump's classified documents trial following the
| release of new evidence pertaining to the case.
| On Tuesday, a new court filing by U.S. District Judge Beryl
| Howell revealed that lawyers found four classified
| documents in the former president's bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,
| four months after the FBI raided the estate and initially
| discovered documents pertaining to national security.
|
| "Notably, no excuse is provided as to how the former
| president could miss the classified-marked documents found
| in his own bedroom at Mar-a-Lago,"
<https://www.newsweek.com/aileen-cannon-donald-trump-classified-documents-
evidence-1903347>
--bks
Is it true she's a transgender? Maybe she can be bribed like Alito and
Thomas?
She's still auditionning for the next Sleepy Donna Fatso.