Reagan And Bush Lawyers Endorse Kamala Harris
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-23 18:58:08 UTC

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-lawyers-who-advised-reagan-bush-endorse-harris-over-trump-2024-showdown>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-24 05:54:33 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A dozen Republican White House lawyers who served in the
| administrations of then-Presidents Ronald Reagan, George
| H.W. Bush and George W. Bush are endorsing Vice President
| Kamala Harris in her race against GOP nominee former
| President Donald Trump.
|
| "We endorse Kamala Harris and support her election as
| President because we believe that returning former
| President Trump to office would threaten American democracy
| and undermine the rule of law in our country," the lawyers
| wrote in a letter that the signatories shared first with
| Fox News Digital.
<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-lawyers-who-advised-reagan-bush-endorse-harris-over-trump-2024-showdown>
--bks
Bad enough his own party has turned on him. Now, the LAWYERS are after his fat
ass.

"Marinovka Air Base Here is a 'before' image from 19 August 2024 Loads of
airframes on the flightline.
What are they carrying? Ammo resupply? Shaheds?"
<https://x.com/MT_Anderson/status/1826467369809514975>

--
#NEVERtrump