Fox News Puts Trump In Bed With Jeffrey Epstein
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-04 20:21:47 UTC
Trump was asked about declassifying information on Epstein.
At first he said yes, but then, seconds later:
| Next up was a question from host [Fox News] Pete Hegseth
| ... at least in the program that aired. A fuller version of
| the interview posted on YouTube shows that Trump had more
| thoughts on Epstein.
|
| "I guess I would," Trump continued in the YouTube version.
| "I think that less so because, you know, you don't know --
| you don't want to affect people's lives if it's phony stuff
| in there, because it's a lot of phony stuff with that whole
| world."
|
| Among those who have been linked to Epstein, of course, is
| former president Donald Trump. No wonder he's cautious
| about reminding Campos-Duffy that, hey, if you declassify
| things, some people might get the wrong impression.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/03/trump-fox-news-declassifying/>

--bks

That's "convicted felon" Trump.
Governor Swill
2024-06-05 00:09:48 UTC
Which one was the top?

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Eric at a press conference in New York Wed, May 29, 2024
after his father's guilty verdict was handed down said:

"I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white. The country knows
that this is nonsense."
<https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-roasting-eric-trump-viral-172538135.html>

(video at link)

Not left, not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-07 14:54:57 UTC

<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna155918>

--bks
Gronk
2024-06-14 05:29:03 UTC

--bks
26xh.0717
2024-06-14 05:44:03 UTC
So ... just don't "officially" back ... :-)