GOP Bill Seeks to Extend U.S. Govt Servicemembers Benefits to U.S. Citizens Serving in the IDF
D. Ray
2024-05-21 01:34:14 UTC
🇺🇸🇮🇱 Two GOP reps have introduced a new bill to extend benefits
reserved for US government servicemembers to US citizens serving in the
Israel Defense Forces.

Tons of our own servicemembers are struggling but the GOP wants to give
their benefits away to troops serving in a foreign army! 🤡

<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64458>

<https://archive.ph/sAtgH>
D. Ray
2024-05-21 01:54:55 UTC
Post by D. Ray
🇺🇸🇮🇱 Two GOP reps have introduced a new bill to extend benefits
reserved for US government servicemembers to US citizens serving in the
Israel Defense Forces.
Tons of our own servicemembers are struggling but the GOP wants to give
their benefits away to troops serving in a foreign army! 🤡
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64458>
<https://archive.ph/sAtgH>
Thanks Cuckservatives! “America first” my ass. None of you are actual
Christians, because you worship Jews.