Right-Wing Dogs Stop Barking At Biden
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-05 19:07:23 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republicans.html>

--bks
Blue Lives Matter
2024-06-05 19:17:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republicans.html>
--bks
Bullshit. I, for one, hope Hnnter goes to prison along with all other
druggies and convicts who have guns.
Blue Lives Matter
2024-06-05 19:24:22 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/june-3-hunter-biden-gun-trial-jury-selection

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/05/angry-short-tempered-hunter-bidens-ex-wife-testifies-about-his-character/
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-05 19:25:18 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
Bullshit. I, for one, hope Hnnter goes to prison along with all other
druggies and convicts who have guns.
Har! You were *totally silent* on the matter till I provoked you.

--bks
Blue Lives Matter
2024-06-05 19:30:37 UTC

So?
Governor Swill
2024-06-05 22:38:54 UTC
On Wed, 05 Jun 2024 15:30:37 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
Bullshit. I, for one, hope Hnnter goes to prison along with all other
druggies and convicts who have guns.
Har! You were *totally silent* on the matter till I provoked you.
--bks
So?
Do you know any other words?

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Eric at a press conference in New York Wed, May 29, 2024
after his father's guilty verdict was handed down said:

"I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white. The country knows
that this is nonsense."
<https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-roasting-eric-trump-viral-172538135.html>

(video at link)

Not left, not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
NoBody
2024-06-06 11:27:42 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
Bullshit. I, for one, hope Hnnter goes to prison along with all other
druggies and convicts who have guns.
Har! You were *totally silent* on the matter till I provoked you.
--bks
Few conservatives feel the need to plaster Usenet daily with
propaganda stories. You, however, have no such self limitation
capability.
Mike Marsh
2024-06-06 15:59:06 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
Bullshit. I, for one, hope Hnnter goes to prison along with all other
druggies and convicts who have guns.
Har! You were *totally silent* on the matter till I provoked you.
--bks
Few conservatives feel the need to plaster Usenet daily with
propaganda stories.
That's all Hartung and "johnny" ever do. You don't, but only because you're
purely reactive.
NoBody
2024-06-07 11:29:52 UTC
Post by NoBody

And Bradley runs away.
pothead
2024-06-06 00:48:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republicans.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
That should tell you all you need to know.
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-06 02:02:56 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.

What makes it of national interest?
Post by pothead
That should tell you all you need to know.
The "Weaponized" Biden DOJ is
prosecuting Bidens son, and this
proves how liberal they are?
Blue Lives Matter
2024-06-06 08:09:00 UTC

<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
NoBody
2024-06-06 11:28:33 UTC
On Thu, 06 Jun 2024 04:09:00 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Then there's the matter of the government lying about Hunter's
laptop...
pothead
2024-06-06 15:02:52 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Then there's the matter of the government lying about Hunter's
laptop...
Yep.
And influencing the outcome of the 2020 election.
AKA election interference.
Governor Swill
2024-06-07 00:56:29 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Then there's the matter of the government lying about Hunter's
laptop...
Yep.
And influencing the outcome of the 2020 election.
AKA election interference.
When did the FBI lie about Hunter's laptop?

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Governor Swill
2024-06-07 19:36:52 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Then there's the matter of the government lying about Hunter's
laptop...
Yep.
And influencing the outcome of the 2020 election.
AKA election interference.
When did the FBI lie about Hunter's laptop?
They didn't? Why did you agree they did?

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

CaLaVeRa
When exactly are you signing up to go fight there, little man Ball?
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-11 12:28:54 UTC

<https://www.wsj.com/us-news/hunter-biden-trial-unlikely-fans-gun-rights-activists-48f30689>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-12 12:48:46 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
| Hunter Biden's Surprising Fan Base: Gun-Rights Activists
|
| Hunter Biden Conviction Undercuts a Trump Narrative, and a
| Fund-Raising Pitch
|
| Many allies of Donald J. Trump had secretly wanted an
| acquittal, which they predicted would have turbocharged
| fund-raising and fed their claims of a rigged justice
| system.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/11/us/politics/donald-trump-hunter-biden.html>

--bks

Governor Swill
2024-06-07 00:27:27 UTC
Post by NoBody
Then there's the matter of the government lying about Hunter's
laptop...
Prove it.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Mitchell Holman
2024-06-06 13:47:59 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Just witness the crowds of people
hanging around outside the courthouse.

Or rather the lack of them.
Blue Lives Matter
2024-06-06 14:06:42 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Blue Lives Matter

It's in Wilmington Delaware, you pathetic moron.
NoBody
2024-06-06 15:58:59 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Blue Lives Matter

So?
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-06 18:02:08 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
On Thu, 06 Jun 2024 02:02:56 +0000, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republ
ican s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Just witness the crowds of people
hanging around outside the courthouse.
Or rather the lack of them.
It's in Wilmington Delaware, you pathetic moron.
Even less reason for the NY Times to
lavish coverage on it.
Blue Lives Matter
2024-06-06 18:54:00 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republ
ican s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Just witness the crowds of people
hanging around outside the courthouse.
Or rather the lack of them.
It's in Wilmington Delaware, you pathetic moron.
Even less reason for the NY Times to
lavish coverage on it.
Sorry, you pathetic old fool, you're going to have to witness all the
Biden nastiness.

"GOP Sends Hunter, James Biden Criminal Referrals to DOJ, Citing False
Statements to Congress"
https://www.breitbart.com
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-07 01:37:55 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman

Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
ican s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Just witness the crowds of people
hanging around outside the courthouse.
Or rather the lack of them.
It's in Wilmington Delaware, you pathetic moron.
Even less reason for the NY Times to
lavish coverage on it.
Sorry, you pathetic old fool, you're going to have to witness all the
Biden nastiness.
"GOP Sends Hunter, James Biden Criminal Referrals to DOJ, Citing False
Statements to Congress"
https://www.breitbart.com
The party of Jewish Space Lasers
"stolen election" dares to complain
about false statements?
Loran
2024-06-06 19:54:16 UTC
Fake noose always protects the Leftards, true.
Governor Swill
2024-06-07 00:57:23 UTC
On Thu, 06 Jun 2024 10:06:42 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Just witness the crowds of people
hanging around outside the courthouse.
Or rather the lack of them.
It's in Wilmington Delaware, you pathetic moron.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

pothead
2024-06-06 15:03:57 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Just witness the crowds of people
hanging around outside the courthouse.
Or rather the lack of them.
Just like a typical Joe Biden campaign rally.
Loran
2024-06-06 15:28:59 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Blue Lives Matter

MSM mind control again.
Siri Cruise
2024-06-06 13:53:12 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Don Felon promises he will have a 'contraceptive policy'.

Eric, Junior, Ivanka.

Too late.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Loran
Does he have a meth whore policy too?
Governor Swill
2024-06-07 01:00:15 UTC
Post by Loran
Post by Siri Cruise
     And they are right.
     What makes it of national interest?
<LOL>  He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
Don Felon promises he will have a 'contraceptive policy'.
Eric, Junior, Ivanka.
Too late.
Does he have a meth whore policy too?
Melania.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

pothead
2024-06-06 14:59:31 UTC
Post by Blue Lives Matter
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
What makes it of national interest?
<LOL> He is the President's son, you pathetic dumbass.
He's reached the point where he is spewing MSNBC talking points.
Rather sad IMHO.

Jill Biden, FLOTUS was in attendance as well.
Loran
2024-06-06 15:01:25 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
The "Weaponized" Biden DOJ is
prosecuting Bidens son
Where?

How?

Are they buying his shitty paintings too?
Mr. B1ack
2024-06-06 15:59:01 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republican
s.html>
--bks
The NY Times put the Hunter Biden trial story on page 17.
And they are right.
"pothole," the castrato, is lying about the Times's placement of the story. Here
is the front page for Monday:

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2024/06/03/nytfrontpage/scan.pdf

The story about the start of Hunter Biden's trial is on the front page.

On the New York Times site, news about Biden's trial is always prominently linked.

"pothole," the castrato, is a liar.
NoBody
2024-06-06 15:59:09 UTC

That's a lie.
NoBody
2024-06-06 11:26:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republicans.html>
--bks
Doesn't it kill you that Hunter Biden's laptop is now confirmed to be
real after you goons tried to say it was fake?
pothead
2024-06-06 15:06:54 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republicans.html>
--bks
Doesn't it kill you that Hunter Biden's laptop is now confirmed to be
real after you goons tried to say it was fake?
And just yesterday and FBI agent confirmed it is real.

Either way this trial is nothing more than a dog and pony show to generate the narrative that "see,
the DOJ is not weaponized because it is prosecuting the POTUS son".

Watch for jury nullification.
Governor Swill
2024-06-07 01:02:57 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| As Hunter Biden Stands Trial, a Republican Noise Machine
| Goes Silent
|
| Republicans have gone after Hunter Biden for years, but his
| trial on gun charges undermines their views on gun rights
| and on a "weaponized" Justice Department.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-republicans.html>
--bks
Doesn't it kill you that Hunter Biden's laptop is now confirmed to be
real after you goons tried to say it was fake?
The FBI has the real laptop. The New York Post has a fake one.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

NoBody
2024-06-07 11:29:33 UTC

And Bradley runs away from the sunlight of truth.
Siri Cruise
2024-06-07 15:51:39 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Doesn't it kill you that Hunter Biden's laptop is now confirmed to be
real after you goons tried to say it was fake?
And Bradley runs away from the sunlight of truth.
I really don't care. I doubt any of this can be used as trial
evidence. I don't see anything of value to anyone but voyeurs like
you and Marjoe Green.
CaLaVeRa
2024-06-07 23:15:27 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I really don't care.
Just fuck off and die bitch.
NoBody
2024-06-08 13:53:41 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jun 2024 08:51:39 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Doesn't it kill you that Hunter Biden's laptop is now confirmed to be
real after you goons tried to say it was fake?
And Bradley runs away from the sunlight of truth.
I really don't care. I doubt any of this can be used as trial
evidence. I don't see anything of value to anyone but voyeurs like
you and Marjoe Green.
We've already seen your "expertise" at work. It doesn't look good for
you. The fact that you don't care that the media manipulated the 2020
election doesn't seem to bother you but "insurrection" bad....
Governor Swill
2024-06-08 21:10:26 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Doesn't it kill you that Hunter Biden's laptop is now confirmed to be
real after you goons tried to say it was fake?
And Bradley runs away from the sunlight of truth.
I really don't care. I doubt any of this can be used as trial
evidence. I don't see anything of value to anyone but voyeurs like
you and Marjoe Green.
We've already seen your "expertise" at work. It doesn't look good for
you. The fact that you don't care that the media manipulated the 2020
election doesn't seem to bother you but "insurrection" bad....
They manipulated the 2016 election too. Why don't you care about that?

Swill
NP: Steely Dan - Bodhisattva (Live)
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

CaLaVeRa
2024-06-08 23:16:36 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
They manipulated the 2016 election too. Why don't you care about that?
You're the fake Swill alright...Rudey!

The original Swill lived in Atlanta and died of AIDS complications a few
years back.

Since then you have been forging his identity and his credentials using
Easynews.

They have been advised not to ignore the subpoenas.
NoBody
And the drunk has vanished.
Governor Swill
2024-06-09 18:58:56 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Doesn't it kill you that Hunter Biden's laptop is now confirmed to be
real after you goons tried to say it was fake?
And Bradley runs away from the sunlight of truth.
I really don't care. I doubt any of this can be used as trial
evidence. I don't see anything of value to anyone but voyeurs like
you and Marjoe Green.
We've already seen your "expertise" at work. It doesn't look good for
you. The fact that you don't care that the media manipulated the 2020
election doesn't seem to bother you but "insurrection" bad....
And the drunk has vanished.
Gee whiz! And it's been almost four hours!

Siri is in California and routinely posts during the wee hours ET.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.