Trump Is Lying to the U.S. Military
CaLaVeRa
2024-06-16 17:53:25 UTC
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!
Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Rudey lot his sleazynews account, let's make it one more:

X-Complaints-To:***@giganews.com

Date:Sat, 15 Jun 2024 01:11:39 -0400
User agent:Forte Agent 3.3/32.846
Path:eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder3.eternal-september.org!border-3.nntp.ord.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
MIME-Version:1.0
X-Complaints-To:***@giganews.com
NNTP-Posting-Date:Sat, 15 Jun 2024 05:13:14 +0000
X-Trace:sv3-tT9UjRwMHS/tQTgr73qJv+obxXa0fng6e0NO4EL942Q6CFZw1+0Bm7zS08LQNlE8ku7xrygoyfCahT/!7r2uktVu2kWG7DM+rq+yBKusQA4wYKzNbVZAU3taaUok48o9gqmGI9ybC6QseMl2rGcT9PQK
X-Usenet-Provider:http://www.giganews.com
X-DMCA-Notifications:http://www.giganews.com/info/dmca.html
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info:Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers
X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info:Otherwise we will be unable to process your
complaint properly

https://giganews.com/legal/tos_personal/

Valid E-mail Address

Giganews provides all support and member service by e-mail. A valid
e-mail address is a prerequisite to obtaining Giganews service, since
your account information will be e-mailed to the address you provide.
You are required to keep us notified of changes to your e-mail address,
using the update feature on our control panel. Giganews may send you
periodic e-mail, to this address, about the status of your account and
changes in the service that might affect you.

Termination of Service

Giganews, reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse service to
anyone, at any time, for any reason.

Giganews reserves the right to revise, supplement, or rescind any of our
policies or terms of service, at any time, without prior notice.

It is the member’s responsibility to stay informed of our current “Terms
and Conditions”, and our “Acceptable Use Policy” found at
https://www.giganews.com/legal/aup.

By logging on to your account you agree to these Terms and Conditions
and to our Acceptable Usage Policies.

NET ETIQUETTE AND ABUSE

Each newsgroup can be considered as a separate “community”, where those
who regularly use the newsgroup have standards for what is appropriate
and what is not. These standards can vary from one group to the next.
Many groups have written charters and FAQs that reflect a consensus of
those who regularly use the newsgroup. You should always read posts in a
newsgroup to learn what is considered appropriate before posting to that
newsgroup. For a listing of charters and FAQs on various subjects, be
sure to check out www.usenetfaqguides.com.

Spam

Although there is no single, precise definition of spam, and there are
differing opinions on what constitutes spam, we will consider the
following when reviewing complaints:

Repetitive Posting

Posting the same thing repeatedly in one or more newsgroups will usually
be considered spam, regardless of the content.

Promotional Posts

Promoting a business, a website, or an organization will usually be
considered as spam, in nearly every newsgroup. This can even include
inviting visitors to a ‘personal’, ‘public service’, or charitable website

Crossposting

A few binary newsgroups, such as certain music groups, encourage posting
to more than one group at the same time, as long as the content is
appropriate to each newsgroup. The majority of binary groups and almost
all text groups, however, discourage any form of crossposting. Please
consider that a thread in a text group may begin as appropriate to two
newsgroups, but followups may soon become “off topic” in one of the groups.

Off-Topic Posting

Nearly every newsgroup has a stated topic or acceptable range of topics
for posting or discussion. Blatant disregard of the intended subject
matter in a newsgroup will be treated as abusive posting. Posting off
topic material in large volume or with apparent malicious intent will
lead to immediate account termination.

Trolling

Trolling is the practice of maliciously trying to incite others that use
a newsgroup, to deviate from the stated topic of the group. In other
words, trolling is an attempt to anger others to the point of drawing
them into an argument or an off topic debate. Giganews does not tolerate
trolling and will terminate service of those who abuse the service in
this manner.

Altered Headers

Falsifying header lines to obscure the originating server, to attribute
a post to someone else, to falsely indicate moderator approval, or to
make an original post look like a followup are serious abuses of our
service and will result in immediate account termination.
Other Abuse Situations

The Giganews abuse staff has a great deal of experience with newsgroups,
as individual users, ourselves. That extensive experience will allow us
to reach an equitable determination in situations that do not fall into
any of the explicit categories detailed above.
Giganews is very strict about spamming. You agree to not spam, and you
agree to avoid any form of posting that may look like spam. If it is
determined that you have posted spam through the Giganews servers, you
will be charged a $50 cleanup fee per spam message that you posted, and
your account will be terminated.

ABUSE REPORTS
Reports of abuse can be sent to ***@giganews.com

We cannot address incidents of spam or other abuse unless it was posted
through the Giganews servers. We will need full article headers in order
to investigate any report of abuse originating on our servers.

When we receive a valid abuse report about a Giganews member, our staff
will take immediate action, as we feel necessary to ensure posting of
the abusive material will cease. This may include suspension of posting
on the account where the posts originated, pending investigation of the
report.

If it is clear to our staff that someone has signed up for Giganews
service for the sole purpose of abusing our service, the account will be
terminated immediately without notice or refund.
%
poor butthurt netKKKop
CaLaVeRa
Date:Sat, 15 Jun 2024 01:11:39 -0400
[...]
Having a robust success rate too, lololol!!!

Thanks for sending in your complain too, every bit helps.

:-))
%

i told you not to be stupid you moron
Skeeter
Date:Sat, 15 Jun 2024 01:11:39 -0400
[...]
The fake % is a butthurt outer filther who is only seeking revenge for
the beatings he has taken.
%
https://tinyurl.com/bje6wzy6 <- ROFL!
pothead
Date:Sat, 15 Jun 2024 01:11:39 -0400
[...]
But Michael 'snit' Glasser likes him though.
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.