Time For Trump To Drop Out
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-31 00:14:23 UTC

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>

--bks
Monique
2024-05-31 01:39:59 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>
--bks
Forgetting about Trump for a moment, do you really want another 34 years of Joe Biden?
Specifically why?
--
Ms. Monique
Beg you worms.
Now beg for it because it's not free.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-31 02:12:56 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.
"Convicted Felon Donald J. Trump." Has a certain ring to it.

--bks
26xh.0717
2024-05-31 02:44:33 UTC
Post by Monique
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>
--bks
Forgetting about Trump for a moment, do you really want another 34 years of Joe Biden?
Specifically why?
First off, Trump just GAINED a lot of votes.
The 34 charges in only about 8 hours of
"deliberation" says THE FIX WAS IN to anyone.
It's like the "all-white" lynching juries,
but political in this case.

We do remember that Nelson Mandela was
convicted of a lot of crimes, spent a
lot of time in jail. He, like Trump, was
politically inconvenient and they used
The System against him.

We don't need another 34 DAYS of Joe ... except
that his little Insurance Policy would be his
successor.

Depending on the legalistics, Haley may have to
be the GOPs choice. She's OK and does get more
cross-over support. We note she's kept herself
"visible".

However being convicted of crimes does not mean
Trump still can't run - and even win. As said,
more and more now see what's going on and do
NOT like seeing this in the USA, even if they
are not particular Trump fans.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-31 02:49:25 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
First off, Trump just GAINED a lot of votes.

| While it might be easy to mock Maga assholes for their
| anger in this moment, take some time to remember that that
| anger is actually coming from a place of profound weakness,
| and we should be sure to mock them for that too.

<https://x.com/JuliusGoat/status/1796309644933042384>

--bks

So much losing. Trumplings are getting tired of all the losing.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-31 19:43:33 UTC

<https://bsky.app/profile/vrupu.bsky.social/post/3ktsjeaxsuk2e>

--bks
Siri Cruise
2024-05-31 05:45:35 UTC
https://www.gp.org/
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Gronk
2024-06-07 05:21:33 UTC

34 years... heh
26xh.0717
2024-06-07 06:42:26 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Monique
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>
Forgetting about Trump for a moment, do you really want another 34 years of Joe Biden?
34 years... heh
Joe functionally expired 34 MONTHS ago.

But, he's just a figurehead ... his puppet-masters
(mostly Obama people) call all the shots. For all
intents this is Obama's 3rd term.

And, as expected, ALL FUCKED UP.

Trump is NOT an "ideal" candidate. He's abrasive,
self-focused, narcissistic - you can't stand to
listen to him for more than five minutes. However
his MAGA performance WAS pretty damned good during
his term ... head and shoulders above Joe. He's a
good FUNCTIONAL leader, and surprisingly well-
balanced ideologically.

Well, you can vote for Newsom - the Destructor Of
California ......
26xh.0727
2024-06-07 16:03:14 UTC
On 6/6/2024 11:42 PM, 26xh.0717 took his mouth and hands off Putin's dick long
Post by Gronk
Post by Monique
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>
Forgetting about Trump for a moment, do you really want another 34 years of Joe Biden?
34 years... heh
  Joe functionally expired 34 MONTHS [shrieking] ago.
Bullshit, you Putin dick-sucker.
  But, he's just a figurehead
More bullshit, you Putin dick-sucker.
CaLaVeRa
2024-06-07 23:11:30 UTC
Post by 26xh.0727
you Putin dick-sucker.
Grow up, faggot.
Heinz Heinrich Spanknobe
2024-06-07 13:56:35 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Monique
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>
Forgetting about Trump for a moment, do you really want another 34 years of Joe Biden?
34 years... heh
Biden and Trump will be around in 34 years because their heads will be in
vaccuum bottles like Nixon's head in Futurama.
26xh.0717
2024-06-07 19:17:36 UTC
Post by Heinz Heinrich Spanknobe
Post by Gronk
Post by Monique
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>
Forgetting about Trump for a moment, do you really want another 34 years of Joe Biden?
34 years... heh
Biden and Trump will be around in 34 years because their heads will be in
vaccuum bottles like Nixon's head in Futurama.
Heh ... give 'em a sprinkle of Head Food every
so often .....

HOWEVER ... they're currently training "AI" systems
with all the particulars/nuances/vids/pix/etc of
actual people and marketing it as a way to bring dead
relatives "back to life", so to speak. People PAY for
this. Buyers often say the duplicate is eerily believable.

SO ... if we start with actual live people (Biden does
not count anymore) the "AI" re-creation will be much
more accurate. Trump could be *forever*.

When will it be legal to vote for an "AI" image of
politicians past ? May have to change the max-terms
rules a bit :-)
Governor Swill
2024-06-08 13:48:51 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
Post by Heinz Heinrich Spanknobe
Biden and Trump will be around in 34 years because their heads will be in
vaccuum bottles like Nixon's head in Futurama.
Heh ... give 'em a sprinkle of Head Food every
so often .....
HOWEVER ... they're currently training "AI" systems
with all the particulars/nuances/vids/pix/etc of
actual people and marketing it as a way to bring dead
relatives "back to life", so to speak. People PAY for
this. Buyers often say the duplicate is eerily believable.
SO ... if we start with actual live people (Biden does
not count anymore) the "AI" re-creation will be much
more accurate. Trump could be *forever*.
When will it be legal to vote for an "AI" image of
politicians past ? May have to change the max-terms
rules a bit :-)
That concept was explored in 1955 in the novel "The Darfstellar"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Darfsteller

Waiting for the new Bette Davis pic.

Swill:
NP: Steely Dan - Josie (Live)
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Eric at a press conference in New York Wed, May 29, 2024
after his father's guilty verdict was handed down said:

"I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white. The country knows
that this is nonsense."
<https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-roasting-eric-trump-viral-172538135.html>

(video at link)

Not left, not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Loran
2024-06-08 17:17:06 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!
Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
When are you going to sign up to go fight there, Jonathan 'little man' Ball?

You gutless hypocritical puke!
Gronk
2024-06-12 05:09:16 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Monique
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>
Forgetting about Trump for a moment, do you really want another 34 years of Joe Biden?
34 years... heh
Biden and Trump will be around in 34 years because their heads will be in
vaccuum bottles like Nixon's head in Futurama.
good one!

NoBody
2024-05-31 11:24:10 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.

<https://x.com/whstancil/status/1796305633391616199>
--bks
Interesting that people think that having a judicial insurrection
should be grounds for someone to abandon a race. The Dems have done
this and they'll do it again. Of course, you'll support whatever that
is then too.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-31 11:25:15 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.
As of this moment, Convicted Felon Donald J. Trump is ineligible
to vote in Florida.

--bks
Siri Cruise
2024-05-31 12:49:16 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump should drop out immediately. He is a convicted felon,
| he faces massive future legal jeopardy, it's completely
| inappropriate for a man like him to run for president of
| the United States. There are other Republicans who can run
| in his stead. This shouldn't be debatable.
As of this moment, Convicted Felon Donald J. Trump is ineligible
to vote in Florida.
--bks
Apparently under Florida law DeSatan can declare he has reformed
himself since his conviction and let him vote again.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-31 12:47:32 UTC
Post by NoBody
Interesting that people think that having a judicial insurrection
should be grounds for someone to abandon a race. The Dems have done
this and they'll do it again. Of course, you'll support whatever that
is then too.
I accept the results of a trial regardless of the verdict. Just
like I accept the results of an election. You don't. You want to
usurp the laws to force your will on the people.
NoBody
2024-06-01 13:39:51 UTC
On Fri, 31 May 2024 05:47:32 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Interesting that people think that having a judicial insurrection
should be grounds for someone to abandon a race. The Dems have done
this and they'll do it again. Of course, you'll support whatever that
is then too.
I accept the results of a trial regardless of the verdict.
Well that's just stupid. It shows that you are unable to think for
yourself.

Just
Post by Siri Cruise
like I accept the results of an election. You don't. You want to
usurp the laws to force your will on the people.
Never have I said that nor implied it. I would appreciate it if you
wouldn't lie about me.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-01 15:16:44 UTC

<https://www.axios.com/2024/06/01/poll-trump-conviction-election-independent-voters>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-06-02 00:08:43 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Poll: 49% of Independents think Trump should drop out
| post-guilty verdict
<https://www.axios.com/2024/06/01/poll-trump-conviction-election-independent-voters>
--bks
"Donald Trump Suffers Triple Polling Blow in 48 Hours After Guilty Verdict"
<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-suffers-polling-blow-after-guilty-verdict-1907112>

Swill
--
#nevertrump

"Your reputation will be damaged as everybody's reputation is damaged who gets involved
with Donald Trump. He's damaged goods, There's no good dealing with him
because you will end up on the bottom of a pyre." - Steve Cohen to John Durham

Durham, Meadows, Cohen, Ellis, Eastman, Bobb, Giuliani, Lindell, Nauta

Let's not add America to this list.

#nevertrump
NoBody
2024-06-02 13:16:01 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Poll: 49% of Independents think Trump should drop out
| post-guilty verdict
<https://www.axios.com/2024/06/01/poll-trump-conviction-election-independent-voters>
--bks
And on the flipside of that coin:

"Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party
raised $52.8 million in the 24 hours after Trump was convicted on 34
felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a
staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in
the entire month of April.

The campaign said that Thursday's sum mostly came from small-dollar
donors, including 30% who were new contributors to WinRed, the GOP's
fundraising platform. Fundraising totals can't be verified until the
campaign's reports to the Federal Election Commission are released
next month. "

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fundraising-guilty-verdict-new-york-conviction/
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-02 13:27:26 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Poll: 49% of Independents think Trump should drop out
| post-guilty verdict
"Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party
raised $52.8 million in the 24 hours after Trump was convicted on 34
felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a
staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in
the entire month of April.
Oh, sure, Kremlin Girl, who wouldn't believe the claims of a campaign
for a convicted felon, run by convicted felons?

--bks
NoBody
2024-06-03 10:57:14 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Poll: 49% of Independents think Trump should drop out
| post-guilty verdict
"Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party
raised $52.8 million in the 24 hours after Trump was convicted on 34
felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a
staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in
the entire month of April.
Oh, sure, Kremlin Girl, who wouldn't believe the claims of a campaign
for a convicted felon, run by convicted felons?
--bks
Interesting that you believed convicted felon Cohen but suddenly
clutch your pearls when Trump says something.
Governor Swill
2024-06-03 14:01:44 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Poll: 49% of Independents think Trump should drop out
| post-guilty verdict
"Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party
raised $52.8 million in the 24 hours after Trump was convicted on 34
felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a
staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in
the entire month of April.
Oh, sure, Kremlin Girl, who wouldn't believe the claims of a campaign
for a convicted felon, run by convicted felons?
--bks
Interesting that you believed convicted felon Cohen but suddenly
clutch your pearls when Trump says something.
Even more interesting that elsewhere the claim is that 34M was raised.

Lies are more believable when all the tellers get their stories straight.

Swill

#nevertrump
NoBody
2024-06-04 10:51:10 UTC
Post by NoBody
And Bradley is gone.
Gronk
2024-06-07 05:31:04 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Poll: 49% of Independents think Trump should drop out
| post-guilty verdict
"Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party
raised $52.8 million in the 24 hours after Trump was convicted on 34
felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a
staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in
the entire month of April.
Oh, sure, Kremlin Girl, who wouldn't believe the claims of a campaign
for a convicted felon, run by convicted felons?
Interesting that you believed convicted felon Cohen but suddenly
clutch your pearls when Trump says something.
He was corroborated by all the other witnesses, like
Hope Hicks, David Pecker, Keith Davidson, those checks...
Phil Omdahl
2024-06-02 16:08:47 UTC

/post hoc/ fallacy
Governor Swill
2024-06-02 20:57:26 UTC
Post by NoBody
"Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party
raised $52.8 million in the 24 hours after Trump was convicted on 34
felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a
staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in
the entire month of April.
The campaign said that Thursday's sum mostly came from small-dollar
donors, including 30% who were new contributors to WinRed, the GOP's
fundraising platform. Fundraising totals can't be verified until the
campaign's reports to the Federal Election Commission are released
next month. "
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fundraising-guilty-verdict-new-york-conviction/
<https://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2024/03/03>

Swill the troll
NP: The Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man

#nevertrump
Siri Cruise
2024-06-01 18:50:07 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Interesting that people think that having a judicial insurrection
should be grounds for someone to abandon a race. The Dems have done
this and they'll do it again. Of course, you'll support whatever that
is then too.
I accept the results of a trial regardless of the verdict.
Well that's just stupid. It shows that you are unable to think for
yourself.
If you can't the rule of law, why live here?
Post by NoBody
Just
Post by Siri Cruise
like I accept the results of an election. You don't. You want to
usurp the laws to force your will on the people.
Never have I said that nor implied it. I would appreciate it if you
wouldn't lie about me.
Hypocrite.
Loran
2024-06-01 21:35:09 UTC
Habla ingles, por favor!
NoBody
2024-06-02 13:18:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Interesting that people think that having a judicial insurrection
should be grounds for someone to abandon a race. The Dems have done
this and they'll do it again. Of course, you'll support whatever that
is then too.
I accept the results of a trial regardless of the verdict.
Well that's just stupid. It shows that you are unable to think for
yourself.
If you can't the rule of law, why live here?
Don't post while drunk. I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Just
Post by Siri Cruise
like I accept the results of an election. You don't. You want to
usurp the laws to force your will on the people.
Never have I said that nor implied it. I would appreciate it if you
wouldn't lie about me.
Hypocrite.
How exactly is pointing your lie about making me a hypocrite? You
make no sense at all....
Governor Swill
2024-06-02 20:59:37 UTC
Post by NoBody
Don't post while drunk. I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Don't read while drunk. You'd be amazed at how much it'll improve your reading
comprehension.

Swill the troll
NP: Steven Winwood - Roll With It

#nevertrump
OrigInfoJunkie
2024-06-01 21:44:42 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Interesting that people think that having a judicial insurrection
should be grounds for someone to abandon a race. The Dems have done
this and they'll do it again. Of course, you'll support whatever that
is then too.
I accept the results of a trial regardless of the verdict.
Well that's just stupid.
No. It's fundamental to accepting the rule of law, something you and Trump
refuse to do.
Yes, it is absolutely implied by what you spew here.
Governor Swill
2024-06-02 00:05:51 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Interesting that people think that having a judicial insurrection
should be grounds for someone to abandon a race. The Dems have done
this and they'll do it again. Of course, you'll support whatever that
is then too.
I accept the results of a trial regardless of the verdict.
Well that's just stupid. It shows that you are unable to think for
yourself.
You're an idiot. You don't accept election results or SCOTUS decisions either, do you?

Swill

#nevertrump
NoBody
2024-06-02 13:24:02 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Interesting that people think that having a judicial insurrection
should be grounds for someone to abandon a race. The Dems have done
this and they'll do it again. Of course, you'll support whatever that
is then too.
I accept the results of a trial regardless of the verdict.
Well that's just stupid. It shows that you are unable to think for
yourself.
You're an idiot. You don't accept election results or SCOTUS decisions either, do you?
Swill the troll.
I'm so sorry that you are so incapable of independent thought that
you believe the verdict in a sham, political trial should be
respected.

When this verdict gets overturned will you publicly admit your errors
because after all you claim to respect the "rule of law"?
Scout
Oh, the irony!
Governor Swill
2024-06-02 21:03:16 UTC
Post by NoBody
I'm so sorry
We're aware.
Post by NoBody
that you are so incapable of independent thought that
you believe the verdict in a sham, political trial should be
respected.
Or that jury decisions should be set aside at your convenience.
Post by NoBody
When this verdict gets overturned will you publicly admit your errors
because after all you claim to respect the "rule of law"?
No, I won't. Reason being per rule of law, he's innocent until convicted and guilty until
the conviction is overturned.

Swill