The Zenith Of Republican Sedition
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-09 10:38:24 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2024/05/08/trump-republicans-2024-election-results/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-31 23:40:08 UTC
Senator Josh Hawley [R-MO] goes on Fox News and leaks classified
information about troop movements:

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1796685434107343351>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-06-01 21:53:38 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Senator Josh Hawley [R-MO] goes on Fox News and leaks classified

| Josh Hawley says that US soldiers are currently secretly in
| Ukraine (big if true!)
|
| [30-second Fox News video at URL]

<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1796685434107343351>
--bks
It's about time. We can't let the French beat us to the front.

Swill
--
Trump cites FBI stats to prove crime going down, 2019

<https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/crime-down-does-president-trump-deserve-credit>

Trump dismisses FBI stats that prove crime is going down, 2024

<https://people.com/fact-check-trump-false-claims-crime-rates-8624660>

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Loran
2024-06-01 22:21:03 UTC
Go DIE there, little man ball, you stolen valor POS.
Governor Swill
2024-06-02 20:00:38 UTC
Post by Loran
Post by Governor Swill
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Go DIE there, little man ball, you stolen valor POS.
It warms my heart when I make you go all hysterical. LOL!

Swill
--
#nevertrump

"Your reputation will be damaged as everybody's reputation is damaged who gets involved
with Donald Trump. He's damaged goods, There's no good dealing with him
because you will end up on the bottom of a pyre." - Steve Cohen to John Durham

Durham, Meadows, Cohen, Ellis, Eastman, Bobb, Giuliani, Lindell, Nauta

Let's not add America to this list.

#nevertrump
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-08 13:11:05 UTC

<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/07/kari-lake-arizona-senate-hopeful-spoke-in-front-of-confederate-flag/74022051007/>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-08 14:49:33 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake recently held a campaign
| event in Show Low that included a Confederate battle flag
| prominently displayed behind her.
<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/07/kar
i-lake-arizona-senate-hopeful-spoke-in-front-of-confederate-flag/740220
51007/>
--bks
Because the Confederacy is such an
important part of Arizona "heritage".
Loran
2024-06-08 17:27:21 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Because the Confederacy is such an
important part of Arizona "heritage".
Your stunted relationship with history noted again:

https://digitalrepository.unm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1271&context=nmhr

THE CONFEDERATE TERRITORY OF ARIZONA,
AS COMPILED FROM OFFICIAL SOURCES,
By F. S. DONNELL
T HE TERRITORY of New Mexico was formed under an act
· of congress passed September 9th, 1850, and included·
in its boundaries part of the lands transferred by Mexico
to the United States after the Mexican War and part of
the territory ceded by Texas in 1850. Its northern boundary
was described as running west from the 103rd degree of
longitude and the 38th degree of latitude to the summit of
the Sierra Madre, thence south with the crest of said
mountains to the 37th parallel, thence west to the boundary
line of California. Its southern boundary followeg the
boundary line of the Republic of Mexico east to the Rio
Grande, thence along the 32nd parallel to the 103rd degree
of longitude.
This territory was enlarged on August 4th, 1854, by
' the addition of the Gadsden purchase; and it was reduced
by the formation of Colorado Territory in 1861, which took . away all
lands north of the 37th parallel, and of Arizona
Territory in 1863 which took all west of the 109th degree
of longitude, leaving the boundaries as they exist today.
The territory covered such a large area and means of
communication were so difficult that many differences arose
between the- old settlers in the northern part and some of
the new comers in the south and southwest. Those in the·
south claimed that they did not have a fair representation
in the government at Santa Fe; that Taos, Rio Arriba and
Santa Fe counties so manipulated the elections that it was
not even worth while to send a representative to the legislature at
Santa Fe to represent Dofia Ana and ~1\.rizona:·
On August 29th, 1856, a convention was held
·-
at Tucson
and a resolution was passed to send a memorial to congress
urging the organization of a separate territory of Arizona,
148
\
' j.
·I
CONFEDERATE TERRITORY OF ARIZONA .149
and Nathan P. Cook was sent to Washington as a 'delegate
to work for the passage of such a bill. The committee on
territories reported against it because of the limited population
included in the proposed area.
President Buchanan in his message to congress in
December 1857 recommended a territorial government for
Arizona, "incorporating with it such p'ortions of New
Mexico as they may deem expedient." He also advocated
the building of , a railroad from the western ·boundary of
Texas, on the Rio Grande, to a point on the Gulf of California, a
distance of 470 miles.
In his second annual message, . December 6, 1858, he
said: "The population of that territory (Arizona) numbering as is
alleged, more than 10,000 souls, are. practically
without a government, without laws, and without any
regular administration of justice. Murder and other crimes
are committed with impunity. This state of things calls
loudly for redress, and I therefore repeat my recomm'endation for the
establishment of a Territorial government over
Arizona." In the same message, commenting on the situation in the
Mexican states of Chihuahua and Sonora, he
said "the local governments of these states are perfectly
helpless and are kept in a state of constant alarm by the
Indians. A state of anarchy and violence prevails throughout that
distant frontier. For this reason the settlement of
Arizona is arrested. . .. I can imagine no possible remedy
for these evil's and no mode of restoring law and order on
that remote and unsettled frontier but for the Government
of the United States to assume a· temporary protectorate
over the northern portions of Chihuahua and Sonora . and
to establish military posts within the same; and this I
earnestly recommend 'to Congress. This protection may be
withdrawn as soon as local governments shall be established
in these Mexican States capable of performing their duties
to the United States, restraining the lawless, and preserving
peace along the border."
Siri Cruise
2024-06-08 19:43:21 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake recently held a campaign
| event in Show Low that included a Confederate battle flag
| prominently displayed behind her.
<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/07/kar
i-lake-arizona-senate-hopeful-spoke-in-front-of-confederate-flag/740220
51007/>
--bks
Because the Confederacy is such an
important part of Arizona "heritage".
The Confederacy tried to capture Arizona. It was one of few
battles California was in, along with Union cavalry.

They were chased back to Texas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Picacho_Pass
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Column

(Non-militia Californians fought out east on Union and Traitor sides.)
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
CaLaVeRa

What is old is new again, with hordes of Biden illegals invading the state.
Mitchell Holman
2024-06-09 01:49:05 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake recently held a campaign
| event in Show Low that included a Confederate battle flag
| prominently displayed behind her.
<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/07/kar
i-lake-arizona-senate-hopeful-spoke-in-front-of-confederate-flag/740220
51007/>
--bks
Because the Confederacy is such an
important part of Arizona "heritage".
The Confederacy tried to capture Arizona.
Even less reason for Arizona to
super70s
2024-06-09 02:03:11 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
| Senate candidate Kari Lake recently held a campaign
| event in Show Low that included a Confederate battle flag
| prominently displayed behind her.
<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/07/kar
i-lake-arizona-senate-hopeful-spoke-in-front-of-confederate-flag/740220
51007/>
--bks
Because the Confederacy is such an
important part of Arizona "heritage".
Evidently K'Airhead Lake thinks so and is proud of it to this day, upset
her side lost.

Loran
2024-06-08 17:32:39 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

> [...]

Mexican states of Chihuahua and Sonora, he
said "the local governments of these states are perfectly
helpless and are kept in a state of constant alarm by the
Indians. A state of anarchy and violence prevails throughout that
distant frontier. For this reason the settlement of
Arizona is arrested. . .. I can imagine no possible remedy
for these evil's and no mode of restoring law and order on
that remote and unsettled frontier but for the Government
of the United States to assume a· temporary protectorate
over the northern portions of Chihuahua and Sonora . and
to establish military posts within the same; and this I
earnestly recommend 'to Congress. This protection may be
withdrawn as soon as local governments shall be established
in these Mexican States capable of performing their duties
to the United States, restraining the lawless, and preserving
peace along the border." I

--kma
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-08 18:44:58 UTC
Post by Loran
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake recently held a campaign
| event in Show Low that included a Confederate battle flag
| prominently displayed behind her.
https://digitalrepository.unm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1271&context=nmhr
See Subject line.

--bks