Hillary Clinton's special abilities
Add Reply
David Dalton
2024-06-04 06:23:58 UTC
Using my unique special abilities determination ability,
I have divined that Hillary Clinton has the ability to
divine the best course of action for herself or other
by Norse runes divination or Chinese stick divination.

However that does not include precog ability.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
26xh.0717
2024-06-05 00:32:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Using my unique special abilities determination ability,
I have divined that Hillary Clinton has the ability to
divine the best course of action for herself or other
by Norse runes divination or Chinese stick divination.
However that does not include precog ability.
HRC is just an older version of Joe's press
sec - expert con artist.