Trump Declares War On The Bill Of Rights
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-27 18:17:52 UTC
The Dictator the RWEC craves:

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/27/trump-israel-gaza-policy-donors/>

--bks
Siri Cruise
2024-05-28 01:24:09 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump told donors he will crush pro-Palestinian protests,
| deport demonstrators
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/27/trump-israel-gaza-policy-donors/>
--bks
The House Magoos have responded by forming the House Un-Israel
Activities Committee.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Mitchell Holman
2024-05-28 01:59:40 UTC

Such is the Trumpist commitment to free speech.
Anonymous
2024-05-28 02:42:10 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump told donors he will crush pro-Palestinian protests,
| deport demonstrators
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/27/trump-israel-gaza-policy-donors/>
--bks
The Bill of Rights has been DEAD with the rest of the Constitution for
DECADES, because of "people" like you.
NoBody
2024-05-28 13:25:41 UTC

Another paywalled article. I'm just *shocked* I tell you.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-28 13:32:24 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump told donors he will crush pro-Palestinian protests,
| deport demonstrators
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/27/trump-israel-gaza-policy-donors/>
Another paywalled article. I'm just *shocked* I tell you.
JFGI, Russian troll:
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/27/trump-donors-israel-gaza-palestinian-protests>

--bks
NoBody
2024-05-29 11:18:46 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump told donors he will crush pro-Palestinian protests,
| deport demonstrators
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/27/trump-israel-gaza-policy-donors/>
Another paywalled article. I'm just *shocked* I tell you.
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/27/trump-donors-israel-gaza-palestinian-protests>
--bks
Nothing there about "war on the bill of rights". Stopping mobs from
taking over land and creating encampments is *already* against the law
but the libs allow it to happen. Trump enforcing the law would be
doing just that.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-29 13:58:30 UTC
Post by NoBody
Nothing there about "war on the bill of rights". Stopping mobs from
taking over land and creating encampments is*already* against the law
but the libs allow it to happen. Trump enforcing the law would be
doing just that.
People have the right to peaceful assembly. Police have to go to a
judge to declare it isn't peaceful before acting. Meanwhile
protestors are getting press and presenting themselves to the
public which might agree with the protest.
Johnny
2024-05-29 14:03:33 UTC
On Wed, 29 May 2024 06:58:30 -0700
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Nothing there about "war on the bill of rights". Stopping mobs from
taking over land and creating encampments is*already* against the
law but the libs allow it to happen. Trump enforcing the law would
be doing just that.
People have the right to peaceful assembly. Police have to go to a
judge to declare it isn't peaceful before acting. Meanwhile
protestors are getting press and presenting themselves to the
public which might agree with the protest.
Where do you come up with this bullshit? If police are called to the
scene and people are fighting in the street, they don't have to go to a
judge.
Ken
Perhaps he lives in California?? Everything is different there!!
NoBody
He is.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-29 15:27:58 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Nothing there about "war on the bill of rights". Stopping mobs from
taking over land and creating encampments is*already* against the
law but the libs allow it to happen. Trump enforcing the law would
be doing just that.
People have the right to peaceful assembly. Police have to go to a
judge to declare it isn't peaceful before acting. Meanwhile
protestors are getting press and presenting themselves to the
public which might agree with the protest.
Where do you come up with this bullshit? If police are called to the
scene and people are fighting in the street, they don't have to go to a
judge.
'taking over land and creating encampments' and where are people
fighting at these encampments?

Whether the assembly is lawful, battery and assault are already
unlawful, and the police should arrest the people doing violence
as well as creating space between rivals.
NoBody
2024-05-30 11:13:16 UTC
On Wed, 29 May 2024 06:58:30 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Nothing there about "war on the bill of rights". Stopping mobs from
taking over land and creating encampments is*already* against the law
but the libs allow it to happen. Trump enforcing the law would be
doing just that.
People have the right to peaceful assembly.
People do NOT have the right to take over entire facilities for weeks
on end and prevent the normal course of business from happening.

Police have to go to a
Post by Siri Cruise
judge to declare it isn't peaceful before acting. Meanwhile
protestors are getting press and presenting themselves to the
public which might agree with the protest.
Didn't work so well with the Hamas folks. They *lost* support from
their childishness.
Mike Colangelo
Trump has promised to crush any pro-Palestinian assembly.
26xh.0717
2024-05-31 06:44:53 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Nothing there about "war on the bill of rights".  Stopping mobs from
taking over land and creating encampments is*already*  against the law
but the libs allow it to happen.  Trump enforcing the law would be
doing just that.
People have the right to peaceful assembly.
People do NOT have the right to take over entire facilities for weeks
Trump has promised to crush any pro-Palestinian assembly.
On "national security"/terrorism grounds, he MAY
have a fair case there. Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran/ISIS -
these ARE serious fanatical enemies of the USA with
a history of ultra-violence. Those who support them ...
kinda like the American NAZIs during WW2 ......

However deportations ... that'd have to be limited
to foreigners ... non-citizens. There ARE a number
of such individuals involved in inciting these
disturbances. Boot 'em.

Hmmm ... there are at least two congresswomen who
are seriously pro-terrorist ... are THEY citizens ? :-)
NoBody
2024-05-31 11:12:26 UTC
Post by 26xh.0717
Post by Siri Cruise
[...]
I wonder how the libs who cheered when the law is used against Trump
gets used against causes they support?
Governor Swill
2024-06-01 22:53:48 UTC
Post by NoBody
I wonder how the libs who cheered when the law is used against Trump
gets used against causes they support?
I wonder how the cons who cheered when the law is used against Biden
gets used against causes they support?

Swill
--
Trump cites FBI stats to prove crime going down, 2019

<https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/crime-down-does-president-trump-deserve-credit>

Trump dismisses FBI stats that prove crime is going down, 2024

<https://people.com/fact-check-trump-false-claims-crime-rates-8624660>

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
NoBody
2024-06-02 13:10:50 UTC
On Sat, 01 Jun 2024 18:53:48 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
I wonder how the libs who cheered when the law is used against Trump
gets used against causes they support?
I wonder how the cons who cheered when the law is used against Biden
gets used against causes they support?
Swill
Yet oddly no state has targetted Biden to put him in jail to keep him
from running for reelection.

It seems conservatives are more fair than libs.
Scout
No state has done that against Don Fatso, either.
Governor Swill
2024-06-02 20:30:20 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
I wonder how the libs who cheered when the law is used against Trump
gets used against causes they support?
I wonder how the cons who cheered when the law is used against Biden
gets used against causes they support?
Swill
Yet oddly no state has targetted Biden to put him in jail to keep him
from running for reelection.
It seems conservatives are more fair than libs.
Well, after four years the right has got Hunter on only a gun charge (for which he'll do
no time) and their impeachment case, based entirely on lies, couldn't get through a
Republican House.

Swill
NP: Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town
--
#nevertrump

"Your reputation will be damaged as everybody's reputation is damaged who gets involved
with Donald Trump. He's damaged goods, There's no good dealing with him
because you will end up on the bottom of a pyre." - Steve Cohen to John Durham

Durham, Meadows, Cohen, Ellis, Eastman, Bobb, Giuliani, Lindell, Nauta

Let's not add America to this list.

#nevertrump

Siri Cruise
2024-05-30 20:30:05 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
judge to declare it isn't peaceful before acting. Meanwhile
protestors are getting press and presenting themselves to the
public which might agree with the protest.
Didn't work so well with the Hamas folks. They *lost* support from
their childishness.
Welcome to democracy.
NoBody
Had nothing to do with democracy.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-30 20:38:37 UTC
Post by NoBody
People do NOT have the right to take over entire facilities for weeks
on
end and prevent the normal course of business from happening.

A judge will declare an unlawful assembly after which the sheriff
can remove people. We have a successful body of law to deal with
such actions without excessive violence, paranoia, or lynch mobs.
This said to be the land of the free. So people get to express
themselves and try to convince the public they're right. It's
messy, but democracy always is.
Byker
2024-05-29 14:45:34 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump told donors he will crush pro-Palestinian protests,
| deport demonstrators
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/27/trump-israel-gaza-policy-donors/>
Another paywalled article. I'm just *shocked* I tell you.
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/27/trump-donors-israel-gaza-palestinian-protests>
--bks
Nothing there about "war on the bill of rights".
Trump's war on the bill of rights is implied by his declaration that he intends
to crush lawful protests.