??? Who the FUCK Is Buying Up All US Housing/Property at Todays Insane Prices ???
Add Reply
68hx.1806
2024-05-01 01:24:22 UTC
Hey, you kind have to be "rich" to buy a new-ish 3/2 in
the burbs these days. THERE AREN'T THAT MANY "RICH"
PEOPLE, not even close. So, WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING
FROM ???

Bank loans ? CLUE from the LAST property bubble - a LOT
of people CAN'T afford those payments. Private funds ?
Where'd all that disposable money come from ???

Somewhere I suspect a Chinese program behind a lot
of this ... an "Un-House America" program which will
also cripple a lot of banks.
65hz.1804
Typical little person bullshit conspiracy thinking.
68hx.1806
2024-05-01 01:47:04 UTC
Post by 65hz.1804
Post by 68hx.1806
Hey, you kind have to be "rich" to buy a new-ish 3/2 in
the burbs these days. THERE AREN'T THAT MANY "RICH"
PEOPLE, not even close. So, WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING
FROM ???
Bank loans ? CLUE from the LAST property bubble - a LOT
of people CAN'T afford those payments. Private funds ?
Where'd all that disposable money come from ???
Somewhere I suspect a Chinese program behind a lot
of this ...
Typical little person bullshit conspiracy thinking.
Still defending Xi even after he sent you
to the lithium mines for being such a
shitty propagandist ? Sorry, it won't get
you out - unreliable is unreliable ......
65hz.1804
2024-05-01 02:02:29 UTC
Post by 65hz.1804
Post by 68hx.1806
Hey, you kind have to be "rich" to buy a new-ish 3/2 in
the burbs these days. THERE AREN'T THAT MANY "RICH"
PEOPLE, not even close. So, WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING
FROM ???
Bank loans ? CLUE from the LAST property bubble - a LOT
of people CAN'T afford those payments. Private funds ?
Where'd all that disposable money come from ???
Somewhere I suspect a Chinese program behind a lot
of this
Any of what? What's "this"? Oh, that's right: it's some bullshit you've conjured
in your fevered CJD-riddled imagination.
Post by 65hz.1804
Typical little person bullshit conspiracy thinking.
  Still defending Xi
Nope. I never have.

You're still spewing bullshit little person conspiracy beliefs. You are the
*typical* ignorant and irrational little person. You believe in bullshit for
which you have no evidence. You have no evidence-based reason to suspect any
"Chinese program" behind any of your fictional "this."
Governor Swill
2024-05-03 01:21:18 UTC
Post by 68hx.1806
Hey, you kind have to be "rich" to buy a new-ish 3/2 in
the burbs these days. THERE AREN'T THAT MANY "RICH"
PEOPLE, not even close. So, WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING
FROM ???
Bank loans ? CLUE from the LAST property bubble - a LOT
of people CAN'T afford those payments. Private funds ?
Where'd all that disposable money come from ???
Somewhere I suspect a Chinese program behind a lot
of this ... an "Un-House America" program which will
also cripple a lot of banks.
There are a lot more rich than you think. There are reasons tax cuts for the rich are so
popular. As for the banks, when they see $$, their collective memories auto delete.

Swill
--
If there's one thing the Republicans have taught us about deficit spending, it's this:
Don't spend money you don't have, spend money *other* people don't have.

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Governor Swill
2024-06-12 03:40:49 UTC
Post by 68hx.1806
Hey, you kind have to be "rich" to buy a new-ish 3/2 in
the burbs these days. THERE AREN'T THAT MANY "RICH"
PEOPLE, not even close. So, WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING
FROM ???
Bank loans ? CLUE from the LAST property bubble - a LOT
of people CAN'T afford those payments. Private funds ?
Where'd all that disposable money come from ???
Somewhere I suspect a Chinese program behind a lot
of this ... an "Un-House America" program which will
also cripple a lot of banks.
People with good credit snapped them up in huge numbers for cheap in 2009-2012. They're
still doing it as the housing market prices out working people as homeowners. Nephew is a
long haul trucker. That used to be a good paying job. He can barely afford the rent on a
two bedroom one bath for himself, wife and two kids. Says he's going to have to move into
a trailer.

You don't have to be rich to buy multiple homes and rent them out, you just have to have
credit in good standing and a minimal down.

Remember all those 'get rich in real estate' schemes that were so popular?

They work. It's called free market capitalism.

Swill
--
"I don't like saying the word, "bullshit" in front of these beautiful children so I won't say it. I will not say it."