Fox News Host Caught In Racist Lie
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-22 10:57:31 UTC

<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-23 10:53:18 UTC

Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-23 10:58:42 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.

--bks
Skeeter
2024-08-23 13:27:18 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.
--bks
It is not racist. Damn you idiots.
NoBody
2024-08-24 12:29:45 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.
--bks
It's still not there. Elaborate, don't insinuate.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-24 12:39:33 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.
It's still not there. Elaborate, don't insinuate.
What part of "Kind of racist" do you not understand?

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-25 13:50:27 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.
It's still not there. Elaborate, don't insinuate.
What part of "Kind of racist" do you not understand?
--bks
That's not an elaboration. That is a proclamation without
explanation.

Please try again. I know it's hard for you to explain the garbage you
post (because you never do) but give it a shot.
NoBody
2024-08-26 10:57:21 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.
Oh...Bradley?
Joe Chesley
2024-08-26 14:35:09 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.
It's still not there. Elaborate, don't insinuate.
What part of "Kind of racist" do you not understand?
--bks
That's not an elaboration. That is a proclamation without
explanation.
Please try again. I know it's hard for you to explain the garbage you
post (because you never do) but give it a shot.
Oh...Bradley?
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly and childishly whines again that
she's being ignored.
Siri Cruise
2024-08-26 12:17:18 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.
It's still not there. Elaborate, don't insinuate.
What part of "Kind of racist" do you not understand?
--bks
That's not an elaboration. That is a proclamation without
explanation.
How many times did you have to repeat kindergarten?
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
NoBody
2024-08-27 11:07:33 UTC
On Mon, 26 Aug 2024 05:17:18 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Texas officials totally debunk Fox News host's voter fraud
| conspiracy theory: 'Kind of racist'
|
| 'Just because these people aren't white, that doesn't mean
| they're illegal,' says Texas Department of Public Safety
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-conspiracy-immigrant-voters-b2599189.html>
Where do you get that being against illegals voting is "racist"?
From the story above. Try reading for comprehension.
It's still not there. Elaborate, don't insinuate.
What part of "Kind of racist" do you not understand?
--bks
That's not an elaboration. That is a proclamation without
explanation.
How many times did you have to repeat kindergarten?
Oh the irony.....
If you can't explain yourself doesn't make me stupid...it makes YOU
stupid.