Trump Goes Full Hitler
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-21 11:08:18 UTC

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>

--bks
NoBody
2024-05-22 11:07:56 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
--bks
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-22 11:36:28 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.

--bks
Siri Cruise
2024-05-22 11:46:01 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
Watching: Hitler's SS Portrait of Evil
In for a penny, in for a long drop and short rope.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
NoBody
2024-05-23 11:21:37 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
Now remember you just claimed to *always* tell the truth...
Byker
2024-05-23 15:30:33 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane to the
point.
super70s
2024-05-24 10:38:09 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane
to the point.
Don't confuse them with with 50 cent words and normally accepted
writing practices -- these are Trump buffoons after all.
NoBody
2024-05-24 11:11:49 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody

Yet it was claimed I "made sh*t up" about exactly that.
Byker
2024-05-24 15:41:16 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane to the
point.
Yet it was claimed I "made sh*t up" about exactly that.
You did make shit up about it. NBC did not "remove context" by excluding. In
fact, their ellipsis (that's the *real* word for "the infamous '...'", you know)
doesn't make any sense. Here's the rendering of the sentence by NBC and BBC:

NBC: "Industrial strength significantly increased ... driven by the creation of
a unified Reich."

BBC: "Industrial strength and production had significantly increased driven by
the creation of a unified Reich".

NBC dropped "and production had" and then strangely inserted an ellipsis (the
*real* word for "the infamous '...'") between "increased" and "driven," even
though they didn't omit anything there. *No "context" was removed*.

You don't realize that every time you bellyache about "context," what you're
actually doing is admitting defeat. And you are virtually certain to admit
defeat again.
NoBody
2024-05-25 13:31:41 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane to the
point.
Yet it was claimed I "made sh*t up" about exactly that.
You did make shit up about it. NBC did not "remove context" by excluding. In
fact, their ellipsis (that's the *real* word for "the infamous '...'", you know)
NBC: "Industrial strength significantly increased ... driven by the creation of
a unified Reich."
You just proved by posting the quote that the ellipsis was there. It
was claimed I lied about that.

Sheesh.
Byker
2024-05-25 17:39:21 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane to the
point.
Yet it was claimed I "made sh*t up" about exactly that.
You did make shit up about it. NBC did not "remove context" by excluding. In
fact, their ellipsis (that's the *real* word for "the infamous '...'", you know)
NBC: "Industrial strength significantly increased ... driven by the creation of
a unified Reich."
You just proved by posting the quote that the ellipsis was there.
I never said it wasn't. Very good that you learned a new word.
Post by NoBody
It was claimed I lied about that.
You lied about what the presence of it meant. You said that NBC removed
"context" (your favorite weasel word). They did not. You lied.
NoBody
2024-05-26 13:53:51 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane to the
point.
Yet it was claimed I "made sh*t up" about exactly that.
You did make shit up about it. NBC did not "remove context" by excluding. In
fact, their ellipsis (that's the *real* word for "the infamous '...'", you know)
NBC: "Industrial strength significantly increased ... driven by the creation of
a unified Reich."
You just proved by posting the quote that the ellipsis was there.
I never said it wasn't. Very good that you learned a new word.
Then why are we still here?
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
It was claimed I lied about that.
You lied about what the presence of it meant. You said that NBC removed
"context" (your favorite weasel word). They did not. You lied.
Removing words is, by definition, removing context.

<eyeroll>
Byker
2024-05-26 19:43:54 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane to the
point.
Yet it was claimed I "made sh*t up" about exactly that.
You did make shit up about it. NBC did not "remove context" by excluding. In
fact, their ellipsis (that's the *real* word for "the infamous '...'", you know)
NBC: "Industrial strength significantly increased ... driven by the creation of
a unified Reich."
You just proved by posting the quote that the ellipsis was there.
I never said it wasn't. Very good that you learned a new word.
Then why are we still here?
Because in addition to being stupid, you're incredibly stubborn.
No, it is not. No one accepts any definitions from you.
NoBody
2024-05-27 14:55:00 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane to the
point.
Yet it was claimed I "made sh*t up" about exactly that.
You did make shit up about it. NBC did not "remove context" by excluding. In
fact, their ellipsis (that's the *real* word for "the infamous '...'", you know)
NBC: "Industrial strength significantly increased ... driven by the creation of
a unified Reich."
You just proved by posting the quote that the ellipsis was there.
I never said it wasn't. Very good that you learned a new word.
Then why are we still here?
Because in addition to being stupid, you're incredibly stubborn.
Well there's irony. When one removes words, one removes context.
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
It was claimed I lied about that.
You lied about what the presence of it meant. You said that NBC removed
"context" (your favorite weasel word). They did not. You lied.
Removing words is, by definition, removing context.
No, it is not. No one accepts any definitions from you.
Last chance Rudely. Do you really want this identity to go into the
kill file too.
Byker
2024-05-27 15:38:21 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Wrong again, Kremlin girl. I *always* tell the truth. You're just
making shit up because it's a freely available news item, backed
up by innumerable sources.
--bks
You mean the quotation did not use "..." in its quote?
It did, to indicate that it jumped over extraneous material not germane to the
point.
Yet it was claimed I "made sh*t up" about exactly that.
You did make shit up about it. NBC did not "remove context" by excluding. In
fact, their ellipsis (that's the *real* word for "the infamous '...'", you know)
NBC: "Industrial strength significantly increased ... driven by the creation of
a unified Reich."
You just proved by posting the quote that the ellipsis was there.
I never said it wasn't. Very good that you learned a new word.
Then why are we still here?
Because in addition to being stupid, you're incredibly stubborn.
Well there's irony.
No.
Post by NoBody
When one removes words, one removes context.
You said that already, and it's false.
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
It was claimed I lied about that.
You lied about what the presence of it meant. You said that NBC removed
"context" (your favorite weasel word). They did not. You lied.
Removing words is, by definition, removing context.
No, it is not. No one accepts any definitions from you.
Last chance Rudely.
I already instructed you: no one cares with whom you engage here, and no one
puts a gun to your head to compel your engagement. Just understand this: if you
kill-file me *and* announce it here, you are admitting to being a narcissistic
coward, or a cowardly narcissist, whichever you prefer.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-27 17:16:42 UTC
Post by NoBody
Last chance Rudely. Do you really want this identity to go into the
kill file too.
I demand to be retufted !
NoBody
2024-05-28 13:09:14 UTC
On Mon, 27 May 2024 10:16:42 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Last chance Rudely. Do you really want this identity to go into the
kill file too.
I demand to be retufted !
Just how drunk were you when you wrote that?

Governor Swill
2024-05-27 04:33:41 UTC
Post by NoBody
Removing words is, by definition, removing context.
You would know.

Swill
NP: Ru Paul Charles - Sissy That Walk
--
Trump cites FBI stats to prove crime going down, 2019

<https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/crime-down-does-president-trump-deserve-credit>

Trump dismisses FBI stats that prove crime is going down, 2024

<https://people.com/fact-check-trump-false-claims-crime-rates-8624660>

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
NoBody
2024-05-27 14:56:06 UTC
On Mon, 27 May 2024 00:33:41 -0400, Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Removing words is, by definition, removing context.
You would know.
What context have I removed.
Post by Governor Swill
Swill - a troll but not a good one.
NP: Ru Paul Charles - Sissy That Walk
Byker
2024-05-27 15:42:04 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Removing words is, by definition, removing context.
You would know.
What context have I removed.
That was a question. Use this little thingy, '?', this to terminate questions.

You have removed entire paragraphs from other people's posts in making your
puerile, petulant replies that are nothing but bad-faith quibbling and caviling
and nitpicking.
Byker
2024-05-22 15:05:29 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
--bks
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
They didn't remove context. They removed an irrelevant digression.

And what do you know? Trump took down his "unified Reich" video. I wonder why?
2024-05-24 13:10:13 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
--bks
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
Apparently this Hitler thing was fake news:

https://reason.com/2024/05/23/biden-spreads-misinformation-about-trump-calling-for-a-unified-reich/
.

As usual, anything even remotely connected with Trump is mostly lies from
the Biden camp.
nickname unavailable
2024-05-24 16:05:14 UTC

No, it wasn't. Trump's team knows full well how "unified Reich" will be understood.
Governor Swill
2024-05-25 00:51:44 UTC
Post by D
As usual, anything even remotely connected with Trump is mostly lies from
the Biden camp.
Trump's buying his lies from Biden now?

Swill

62hx.1708
2024-05-25 04:18:32 UTC
Post by D
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
   --bks
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind).  The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
https://reason.com/2024/05/23/biden-spreads-misinformation-about-trump-calling-for-a-unified-reich/
.
As usual, anything even remotely connected with Trump is mostly lies
from the Biden camp.
I'm sure they have a host of AI bots dedicated to
creating fake news/photos/vids/testimony intended
to damage Trump.

However - the more the Dems try to screw-over Trump,
the more he goes up in the polls :-)
63hx.1707
2024-05-25 04:27:33 UTC
On 5/24/2024 9:18 PM, 62hx.1708 took his hands and mouth off Putin's dick long
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
   --bks
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind).  The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
https://reason.com/2024/05/23/biden-spreads-misinformation-about-trump-calling-for-a-unified-reich/ .
As usual, anything even remotely connected with Trump is mostly lies from the
Biden camp.
  I'm sure they have a host of AI bots dedicated to
  creating fake news/photos/vids/testimony intended
  to damage Trump.
I certainly hope so. All right-thinking Americans hope so, you Putin dick-sucker.
  However - the more the Dems try to screw-over Trump,
  the more he goes up in the polls
Trump is *not* going up in any polls, you Putin dick-sucker. In fact, you Putin
dick-sucker, Biden is narrowing the gap in the polls.
pothead
2024-05-25 14:54:03 UTC
Post by 62hx.1708
Post by D
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
   --bks
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind).  The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
https://reason.com/2024/05/23/biden-spreads-misinformation-about-trump-calling-for-a-unified-reich/
.
As usual, anything even remotely connected with Trump is mostly lies
from the Biden camp.
I'm sure they have a host of AI bots dedicated to
creating fake news/photos/vids/testimony intended
to damage Trump.
However - the more the Dems try to screw-over Trump,
the more he goes up in the polls :-)
In this case that's pretty much what happened.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/trump-s-unified-reich-video-appears-to-trace-origins-to-a-
turkish-graphic-designer/ar-BB1n0cPO>
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
Governor Swill
2024-05-25 22:19:19 UTC
Post by 62hx.1708
I'm sure they have a host of AI bots dedicated to
creating fake news/photos/vids/testimony intended
to damage Trump.
However - the more the Dems try to screw-over Trump,
the more he goes up in the polls :-)
I'm sure they have a host of AI bots dedicated to
creating fake news/photos/vids/testimony intended
to damage Biden.

However - the more the Reps try to screw-over Biden,

NoBody
2024-05-25 13:29:24 UTC

I'm *shocked* I tell you.
Siri Cruise
2024-05-25 15:30:15 UTC
Post by D
https://reason.com/2024/05/23/biden-spreads-misinformation-about-trump-calling-for-a-unified-reich/
.
As usual, anything even remotely connected with Trump is mostly lies from
the Biden camp.
I'm*shocked* I tell you.
'President Donald Trump's Truth Social account'

He's not responsible, the count every paper clip guy, for what he
publishes on his own account? Again? Why does he hire neonazis?
Why can't we make inferences from whom he associates with?
2024-05-25 18:10:39 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by D
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
--bks
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind). The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
https://reason.com/2024/05/23/biden-spreads-misinformation-about-trump-calling-for-a-unified-reich/
.
As usual, anything even remotely connected with Trump is mostly lies from
the Biden camp.
I'm *shocked* I tell you.
Same here! I always thought that the democrats and Biden were little
saints but now I know! ;)
Byker
2024-05-25 20:40:08 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
   --bks
Let's just say that you have a poor history of telling the truth (to
be kind).
Bullshit.
Post by NoBody
The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
And *this* is why Bradley says "Nobody" makes shit up. No one accused "Nobody"
of lying about the presence of the ellipsis (a word previously unknown to her).
"Nobody" was accused, correctly, of making shit up for saying that its presence
signals the removal of context. *That* is the shit that "Nobody" made up. There
was no context removed. In fact, the use of the ellipsis by NBC was incorrect,
because they didn't remove any text from the sentence at the point where the
It's not "fake news" at all. Trump did *not* know that the reference to "unified
Reich" predates the Nazis when he approved the posting of the 100+ year old
headline to his shit-mouthed social media page. He saw it, thought "Yeah, I want
to create a 'unified Reich' in America, just like Hitler," and approved it.

The word "Reich" originally meant "empire" or "realm" or "nation." Now it
exclusively refers to Hitler's Third Reich (das Dritte Reich). That's the *only*
meaning that remains.

Question: if the use of it is so innocuous, why did Trump take it down?
Hmmmmmmm? What a load of shit everything connected to Trump is.
Byker
2024-05-25 20:54:16 UTC
Post by Byker

Post by NoBody
The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
And *this* is why Bradley says "Nobody" makes shit up. No one accused "Nobody"
of lying about the presence of the ellipsis (a word previously unknown to her).
"Nobody" was accused, correctly, of making shit up for saying that its presence
signals the removal of context. *That* is the shit that "Nobody" made up. There
was no context removed. In fact, the use of the ellipsis by NBC was incorrect,
because they didn't remove any text from the sentence at the point where the
Sorry, I forgot to include the text comparison.

NBC: "Industrial strength significantly increased...driven by the creation
of a unified Reich."

BBC: "Industrial strength and production had significantly increased driven
by the creation of a unified Reich".

NBC's use of the ellipsis is incorrect — they did not omit any words at the
point where the ellipsis occurs. Because NBC omitted the words "and production
had," they should have written it like this:

"Industrial strength...significantly increased driven by the creation of a
unified Reich."

And that *still* would not be removing any "context." It would be omitting some
superfluous words to make a shorter sentence, while still *preserving* the context.
NoBody
2024-05-26 13:55:47 UTC
Post by Byker

Post by NoBody
The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
And *this* is why Bradley says "Nobody" makes shit up. No one accused "Nobody"
of lying about the presence of the ellipsis (a word previously unknown to her).
"Nobody" was accused, correctly, of making shit up for saying that its presence
signals the removal of context. *That* is the shit that "Nobody" made up. There
was no context removed. In fact, the use of the ellipsis by NBC was incorrect,
because they didn't remove any text from the sentence at the point where the
Careful Rudely. You're not acting like an adult again. Do I have to
killfile *this* version of you too? You know the rules.
Byker
2024-05-26 19:43:52 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker

Post by NoBody
The quotation NBC relies upon uses the infamous "..." to
show that they removed context.
And *this* is why Bradley says "Nobody" makes shit up. No one accused "Nobody"
of lying about the presence of the ellipsis (a word previously unknown to her).
"Nobody" was accused, correctly, of making shit up for saying that its presence
signals the removal of context. *That* is the shit that "Nobody" made up. There
was no context removed. In fact, the use of the ellipsis by NBC was incorrect,
because they didn't remove any text from the sentence at the point where the
<restore>

[...]

</restore>
Post by NoBody
Careful Rudely.
Take it or leave it. No one puts a gun to your head to force your participation.
NoBody
2024-05-27 14:58:10 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker

Post by NoBody
[...]
I did not say what you attribute to me.
Post by NoBody
Careful Rudely.
Take it or leave it. No one puts a gun to your head to force your participation.
And yet you instantly create another identity in hopes of getting
attention. Interesting.
Byker
2024-05-27 15:42:43 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Byker
Post by NoBody

And?
D. Ray
2024-05-24 18:16:10 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring
| 'unified Reich'
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-shares-video-unified-reich-social-media-rcna153214>
--bks
It’s just an attempt to get nationalists on board Trump train. Most people
realize it’s just pre-election talk. Once he gets into office, it will be
more of the same, plus war with Iran. No wall, no deportations, more
kneeling in front of niggers, more money for niggers and Jews. Most likely
amnesty for illegals. ‘Unified Reich’ will be ‘unifying’ around Israel,
trying to get whatever left of White patriotic Americans to fight another
Jewish war in Middle East.