More Trumper Violence! GOP Official To Be Ousted For Supporting Harris
John Smyth
2024-08-18 15:20:41 UTC
<https://twitter.com/McCaffery2032/status/1824811613758615729>
--bks
Again MAGA shows its predisposition to use violence and criminal means to
control dissent.
Then they wonder why they're losing Republican support. It's simple.
Nobody likes an asshole, not even the asshole's own family.
#nevertrump
More proof that Trumpers are violent rabid dogs who should be shot before
they can do harm to innocent real Americans.
186282@ud0s4.net
2024-08-18 23:09:21 UTC
And SHOULD be ! :-)

Everyone is tired of the damned RINOs.
Governor Swill
2024-08-19 15:15:01 UTC
Post by ***@ud0s4.net
And SHOULD be ! :-)
Everyone is tired of the damned RINOs.
You're tired of Trump? HALLELUJAH!

""The Republican Party has been taken over by extremists that are committed to forcing
people that are in the center of the political spectrum out of the party. I have
something to say to those of us who are in the political middle. You don't owe a damned
thing to that political party. You do not owe anything to a party that is out of touch
and is hell bent on taking our country backwards. And by all means, you owe no displaced
loyalty to a candidate that is morally and ethically bankrupt. That's why I'm voting for
Kamala Harris and Tim Walz." --John Giles (R) Mayor of Mesa, Arizona

#NEVERtrump