Every Trumpling A Grifter
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-22 15:26:51 UTC

<https://apnews.com/article/lara-trump-rnc-donald-trump-9c25a74e096439cd7b0ac37c96530675>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-02-22 23:56:58 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump's daughter-in-law and handpicked choice to
| help lead the Republican National Committee said she thinks
| Republican voters would support having the political
| organization pay the former president's ballooning legal
| fees.
<https://apnews.com/article/lara-trump-rnc-donald-trump-9c25a74e096439cd7b0ac37c96530675>
--bks
DING! So THAT'S why he wants control of the Party to pass to his family! He wants
Republican donors across the country to pay his legal fees and to hell with Republican
candidates' campaigns!

If he pulls this off, the Democrats WILL take both houses this fall!

Won't do him any good to win the White House. They'll thwart him at every turn, block
every nomination, and this time when they impeach him they'll get a conviction!

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
pothead
2024-02-23 01:40:49 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump's daughter-in-law and handpicked choice to
| help lead the Republican National Committee said she thinks
| Republican voters would support having the political
| organization pay the former president's ballooning legal
| fees.
<https://apnews.com/article/lara-trump-rnc-donald-trump-9c25a74e096439cd7b0ac37c96530675>
--bks
DING! So THAT'S why he wants control of the Party to pass to his family! He wants
Republican donors across the country to pay his legal fees and to hell with Republican
candidates' campaigns!
If he pulls this off, the Democrats WILL take both houses this fall!
Won't do him any good to win the White House. They'll thwart him at every turn, block
every nomination, and this time when they impeach him they'll get a conviction!
Swill
This is a serious blunder by Trump IMHO.
He's basically attempting to do what he accuses his opponents of doing.
Not good.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-23 17:19:58 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/23/wisconsin-ethics-trump-fundraising-charges/>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-02-23 19:33:47 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Bipartisan ethics regulators in Wisconsin have recommended
| felony charges against one of Donald Trump's fundraising
| arms and other Republicans in a scheme that they say was
| meant to circumvent campaign finance laws to take out a
| powerful GOP lawmaker who has turned against Trump.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/23/wisconsin-ethics-trump-fundraising-charges/>
--bks
". . . Steen’s allies are gathering signatures in hopes of holding a recall election of
Vos."

Seems to me that some MAGAs collected signatures in the last election but it turned out
that tens of thousands of them were bogus.

Oh, yeah, "Michigan's election for governor was upended last year when several Republicans
were removed from the primary ballot for problems with their voter signatures."
<https://www.npr.org/2023/04/06/1168223451/ballot-signature-petition-canvassing-fraud-michigan>

In Florida too, "
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) arrested three paid
petition circulators in separate petition fraud cases. The Florida Department of State
Office of Election Crimes and Security (OECS), and the Leon, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade and
Broward County Supervisors of Elections assisted in the investigations."
<https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/News/2023/October/FDLE-arrests-paid-petition-circulators-for-fraudul>

In a separate scam also in Florida: "Three Floridians charged with signature fraud for
gambling, marijuana initiatives"
<https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2023/12/21/three-floridians-charged-turning-in-phony-signatures-for-ballot-alleged-petition-fraud/72003040007/>

There are plenty of others including one for the Pennsylvania Democratic Primary.

I don't think we can trust MAGAs to collect signatures for a recall election of somebody
who ran against a MAGA.

Swill

Siri Cruise
2024-02-24 05:18:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Bipartisan ethics regulators in Wisconsin have recommended
| felony charges against one of Donald Trump's fundraising
| arms and other Republicans in a scheme that they say was
| meant to circumvent campaign finance laws to take out a
| powerful GOP lawmaker who has turned against Trump.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/23/wisconsin-ethics-trump-fundraising-charges/>
--bks
And.....they're off! Two weeks and counting down. The Grifter in
Chief has two weeks to put up a half a billion bond or the state
has the sheriff start to padlocking buildings and turn them over
to the state.

Come on people! Give your retirement funds to Fatso. Mortgage your
houses to help out our gilded god.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
Governor Swill
2024-02-23 19:37:03 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump's daughter-in-law and handpicked choice to
| help lead the Republican National Committee said she thinks
| Republican voters would support having the political
| organization pay the former president's ballooning legal
| fees.
<https://apnews.com/article/lara-trump-rnc-donald-trump-9c25a74e096439cd7b0ac37c96530675>
--bks
DING! So THAT'S why he wants control of the Party to pass to his family! He wants
Republican donors across the country to pay his legal fees and to hell with Republican
candidates' campaigns!
If he pulls this off, the Democrats WILL take both houses this fall!
Won't do him any good to win the White House. They'll thwart him at every turn, block
every nomination, and this time when they impeach him they'll get a conviction!
Swill
This is a serious blunder by Trump IMHO.
There will be many more but they won't stop his thralls from voting for him.
Post by pothead
He's basically attempting to do what he accuses his opponents of doing.
Not good.
I bet you're the only Trump supporter in here who agrees with that.

Swill

pothead
2024-02-23 23:04:58 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by pothead

Post by pothead
He's basically attempting to do what he accuses his opponents of doing.
Not good.
I bet you're the only Trump supporter in here who agrees with that.
Swill
Maybe, but as I have stated, I am NOT a MAGA drone.
I vote for the person I feel will do the best for ME and the country in general. And that is
certainly not Joe Biden. Call me selfish but that's how I vote.
Financially I did the best under Clinton and the worst, even though I had just started working,
under Reagan.
Reagan eliminated several solid middle class tax deductions like credit card interest, car loan
interest. and another one I can't recall at the moment.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Mr. B1ack
2024-02-23 23:20:51 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Governor Swill

Yes, you are.
Siri Cruise
2024-02-24 05:21:07 UTC
Post by pothead
Maybe, but as I have stated, I am NOT a MAGA drone.
I vote for the person I feel will do the best for ME and the country in general. And that is
certainly not Joe Biden. Call me selfish but that's how I vote.
Financially I did the best under Clinton and the worst, even though I had just started working,
under Reagan.
Reagan eliminated several solid middle class tax deductions like credit card interest, car loan
interest. and another one I can't recall at the moment.
California voted sgsinst Don Fatso, so he took away a big chunk of
the mortgage interest tax deduction.
pothead
2024-02-24 14:07:37 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by pothead
Maybe, but as I have stated, I am NOT a MAGA drone.
I vote for the person I feel will do the best for ME and the country in general. And that is
certainly not Joe Biden. Call me selfish but that's how I vote.
Financially I did the best under Clinton and the worst, even though I had just started working,
under Reagan.
Reagan eliminated several solid middle class tax deductions like credit card interest, car loan
interest. and another one I can't recall at the moment.
California voted sgsinst Don Fatso, so he took away a big chunk of
the mortgage interest tax deduction.
Actually that was the cap on SALT combined with interest in mortgages and it had nothing to do with
CA as NY and other overpriced inefficiently run states suffered as well.

Even though I live in a high cost, high tax state I do understand that the other changes made in
the tax code did benefit the majority of people.
Why shouldn't these people in well run, lower cost of living states be lumped into the same class
as out of control spending states like NY?

Those states need to straighten out their own messes instead of throwing money at the problems and
expecting the taxpayers to foot the bill.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.
Siri Cruise
2024-02-24 16:12:54 UTC
Post by pothead
ctually that was the cap on SALT combined with interest in mortgages and it had nothing to do with
CA as NY and other overpriced inefficiently run states suffered as well.
Even though I live in a high cost, high tax state I do understand that the other changes made in
the tax code did benefit the majority of people.
Why shouldn't these people in well run, lower cost of living states be lumped into the same class
as out of control spending states like NY?
Those states need to straighten out their own messes instead of throwing money at the problems and
expecting the taxpayers to foot the bill.
Prices are high because people want to live in those places
because salaries are high. Feel free to explain why prosperous
states don't vote Fatso.
Governor Swill
2024-02-25 02:42:09 UTC
Post by pothead
Actually that was the cap on SALT combined with interest in mortgages and it had nothing to do with
CA as NY and other overpriced inefficiently run states suffered as well.
You don't know what you're talking about. Again.

That deduction change targeted high home values and high tax states. Those would be
California and the Boston-Washington corridor.

Swill
--
Trump and the DoJ

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2024/01/18

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-28 20:14:17 UTC
Maybe he's been lying about his wealth, just like he lies about
everything else:

<https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/02/28/donald-trump-bond-appeal-letitia-james-arthur-engoron-ny/72775766007/>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-02-28 21:15:05 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Unable to cover full amount, Donald Trump offers to post
| $100M to appeal $454M fraud judgment citing
Appeals court judge says Trump must post bond for full amount,
but allows him to get loans from NY Banks:
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/28/politics/donald-trump-appeals-court-new-york>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-02-29 02:51:54 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Unable to cover full amount, Donald Trump offers to post
| $100M to appeal $454M fraud judgment citing
Appeals court judge says Trump must post bond for full amount,
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/28/politics/donald-trump-appeals-court-new
-york>
--bks
LOL!

As if any American bank would loan
any money to someone who routinely runs
to bankruptcy court every time a bank
loan comes due. No wonder he only does
business with foreign banks.

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-trumps-foreign-bank-accounts-1770459
Mike Colangelo
2024-02-29 04:09:59 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Unable to cover full amount, Donald Trump offers to post
| $100M to appeal $454M fraud judgment citing
Appeals court judge says Trump must post bond for full amount,
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/28/politics/donald-trump-appeals-court-new
-york>
--bks
LOL!
As if any American bank would loan
any money to someone who routinely runs
to bankruptcy court every time a bank
loan comes due. No wonder he only does
business with foreign banks.
https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-trumps-foreign-bank-accounts-1770459
I think foreign banks — at least, non-Russian (i.e., not Putin-controlled)
foreign banks — will no longer lend to Trump. Given his thoroughly well
documented record of:

1) bankruptcy and default, and
2) outright fraud in his representations to lenders

no prudent lender will finance him as they formerly did.

So if Trump wants to borrow money for operating cash for any of his businesses,
any potential lender is going to discount any collateral Trump offers to put up
by 60%-70%, at least. So if Trump wants to borrow $100 million for operating
cash and puts up properties he says are worth $100 million as collateral, the
lenders are going to say, "Well, we know those properties are only worth $30
million, not $100 million, so we'll lend (maybe) $20 million." That's how it's
going to go.
Governor Swill
2024-02-29 04:21:57 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Unable to cover full amount, Donald Trump offers to post
| $100M to appeal $454M fraud judgment citing
Appeals court judge says Trump must post bond for full amount,
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/28/politics/donald-trump-appeals-court-new
-york>
--bks
LOL!
As if any American bank would loan
any money to someone who routinely runs
to bankruptcy court every time a bank
loan comes due. No wonder he only does
business with foreign banks.
https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-trumps-foreign-bank-accounts-1770459
I hear there's a fire sale on Trump branded hotels. I hear you can get Trump champagne
and steaks for pennies on the dollar.

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-26 20:43:44 UTC
Trump is now selling The Bible for $60. This is not the Onion:
<https://godblesstheusabible.com/?sld=trump>

--bks
Mitchell Holman
2024-03-27 02:03:32 UTC
The most unChristian of US presidents.
Governor Swill
2024-03-27 02:17:50 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://godblesstheusabible.com/?sld=trump>
--bks
The most unChristian of US presidents.
If he can't destroy it, he'll sell it.

Swill
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Mitchell Holman
2024-03-27 13:06:23 UTC
Merchandising, the Secret of the Schwartz!
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-27 20:29:24 UTC

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/27/trump-lake-defamation/.

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-27 22:29:59 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| For the second time in eight months, a top Donald Trump
| ally has, extraordinarily, declined to try to prove that
| they didn't defame an election worker. Arizona Senate
| candidate Kari Lake (R) has joined former Trump lawyer Rudy
| Giuliani in that distinction.
|
| The news comes even as Trump owes more than $86 million
| after losing a pair of defamation cases against a woman, E.
| Jean Carroll, whom he has arguably continued to defame.
|
| Throw in the $787.5 million Fox News agreed to pay a voting
| machine company over bogus theories that it aired
| bolstering Trump's stolen-election claims and the $148
| million judgment against Giuliani, and the combined bill is
| north of $1 billion -- and potentially growing, thanks to
| Lake's capitulation and other lawsuits.
|
| The Trump political movement has long had a truth problem.
| That has now manifested itself as a very expensive
| defamation problem.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/27/trump-lake-defamation/.
--bks
Lying and being an asshole might not violate the first amendment but it seems more and
more the liars and assholes can't stay out of court.

Swill

Governor Swill
2024-03-27 02:17:26 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://godblesstheusabible.com/?sld=trump>
--bks
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill

Governor Swill
2024-02-29 04:20:39 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Maybe he's been lying about his wealth, just like he lies about

| Unable to cover full amount, Donald Trump offers to post
| $100M to appeal $454M fraud judgment citing
<https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/02/28/donald-trump-bond-appeal-letitia-james-arthur-engoron-ny/72775766007/>
--bks
Pay up, Donald! Sell one of your hotels. Or maybe that fancy, antique place on Wall
Street. Or your massive, Rococo apartment in NYC. I'll give you a dollar for one of your
gold plated toilet seats.

Swill

Governor Swill
2024-02-25 02:40:10 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by pothead
Maybe, but as I have stated, I am NOT a MAGA drone.
I vote for the person I feel will do the best for ME and the country in general. And that is
certainly not Joe Biden. Call me selfish but that's how I vote.
Financially I did the best under Clinton and the worst, even though I had just started working,
under Reagan.
Reagan eliminated several solid middle class tax deductions like credit card interest, car loan
interest. and another one I can't recall at the moment.
California voted sgsinst Don Fatso, so he took away a big chunk of
the mortgage interest tax deduction.
You're not far from the truth. That particular deduction disproportionately affected
Democrats on the coasts.

Swill

Tom Kunich
2024-03-04 15:52:09 UTC

Why don't you wait until this fall to see Democrats taking office? As for Tommy Chong the pothead - MaeijuN caused a great inxrease in stroke and heart faiiure. I watch my brother die in his 40's because of this. I also played in several bands and all of the members used pot. And every one of them like my brother died in their 40's. Please use as much marijuana as you can.
Tom Kunich
2024-02-29 20:48:11 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump's daughter-in-law and handpicked choice to
| help lead the Republican National Committee said she thinks
| Republican voters would support having the political
| organization pay the former president's ballooning legal
| fees.
<https://apnews.com/article/lara-trump-rnc-donald-trump-9c25a74e096439cd7b0ac37c96530675>
--bks
It is plain that you know nothing - in ORDER to have a successful criminal prosecution you HAVE to have a victim. The actions of this judge was illegal and opens him up for the loss of qanything and everything he has.

When you have an IQ of 20 I suggest you don't pretend to be able to think.
Ken
2024-03-27 20:55:18 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump's daughter-in-law and handpicked choice to
| help lead the Republican National Committee said she thinks
| Republican voters would support having the political
| organization pay the former president's ballooning legal
| fees.
<https://apnews.com/article/lara-trump-rnc-donald-trump-9c25a74e096439cd7b0ac37c96530675>
--bks
If they did, at least their effort would be voluntary. Not like Hunter
Biden's not paying his taxes. That is being paid by every taxpayer that
does pay taxes.
Mr. B1ack
2024-03-27 21:00:14 UTC
On 3/27/2024 1:55 PM, "Ken," dirty-diaper-wearing shit-encrusted geriatric lying
Post by Ken

  | Donald Trump's daughter-in-law and handpicked choice to
  | help lead the Republican National Committee said she thinks
  | Republican voters would support having the political
  | organization pay the former president's ballooning legal
  | fees.
<https://apnews.com/article/lara-trump-rnc-donald-trump-9c25a74e096439cd7b0ac37c96530675>
     --bks
If they did, at least their effort would be voluntary.
Bullshit. They'll think they're donating for a political campaign, and instead
it will be to try to keep Trump's fat ass out of prison.
Biden's back taxes have been paid, you shit-encrusted drooling demented geriatric.
Ken
2024-03-28 11:55:08 UTC

Post by Ken
Not like Hunter Biden's not paying his taxes.  That is being paid by
every taxpayer that does pay taxes.
Biden's back taxes have been paid, you shit-encrusted drooling demented geriatric.
I guess when you get caught you can pay them and expect not to be
prosecuted? I wonder if the same applies to someone who robbed a bank??

"The special counsel alleged that Hunter "spent millions of dollars on
an extravagant lifestyle rather than paying his tax bills," and that in
2018, he "stopped paying his outstanding and overdue taxes for tax year
2015."
Governor Swill
2024-03-27 22:31:07 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Donald Trump's daughter-in-law and handpicked choice to
| help lead the Republican National Committee said she thinks
| Republican voters would support having the political
| organization pay the former president's ballooning legal
| fees.
<https://apnews.com/article/lara-trump-rnc-donald-trump-9c25a74e096439cd7b0ac37c96530675>
--bks
If they did, at least their effort would be voluntary. Not like Hunter
Biden's not paying his taxes. That is being paid by every taxpayer that
does pay taxes.
Not unlike New Yorkers paying more taxes because of Trump's decades of skipping on income
tax.

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-03-28 11:13:05 UTC
Trump is now selling The Bible for $60. This is not the Onion:
<https://godblesstheusabible.com/?sld=trump>

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag
and carrying a cross." - James Waterman Wise

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-03-28 14:48:50 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://godblesstheusabible.com/?sld=trump>
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag
and carrying a cross." - James Waterman Wise
--bks
So many levels . . .

https://www.facebook.com/revsandrabargmanatsacredstagesllc/photos/a.1622431571155460/3836284719770123/?type=3

Swill

Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-06 19:04:12 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/06/us/politics/trump-conservative-partnership-institute-funds.html>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-23 15:48:23 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/23/us/politics/donald-trump-michael-flynn-qanon.html>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-06-24 03:54:50 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Michael Flynn Has Turned His Trump-World Celebrity Into a
| Family Business
|
| The former national security adviser took over a nonprofit
| group. Soon, it was paying five of his relatives and
| trafficking in conspiracy theories.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/23/us/politics/donald-trump-michael-flynn-qanon.html>
--bks
Typical MAGA. Do anything for a living except get a real job.

Swill
NP: Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-24 21:50:51 UTC

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/24/us/trump-turning-point-gold-silver.html>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-06-25 00:51:12 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Michael Flynn Has Turned His Trump-World Celebrity Into a
| Family Business
|
| The former national security adviser took over a nonprofit
| group. Soon, it was paying five of his relatives and
| trafficking in conspiracy theories.
|
| They Came to See Trump. First They Heard a Pitch to Buy
| Gold and Silver.
|
| At a recent campaign speech, one of Donald Trump's warm-up
| acts was a precious metals salesman being sued by federal
| regulators for fraud.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/24/us/trump-turning-point-gold-silver.html>
--bks
Yet his fans get huffy when we point out how most of Trump's associates and friends are
crooks.

Swill
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-13 13:12:33 UTC
UF == University of Florida:

<https://www.alligator.org/article/2024/08/sasse-s-spending-spree-former-uf-president-channeled-millions-to-gop-allies-secretive-contracts>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-14 00:19:54 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| In his 17-month stint as UF president, Ben Sasse more than
| tripled his office's spending, directing millions in
| university funds into secretive consulting contracts and
| high-paying positions for his GOP allies.
|
| Sasse ballooned spending under the president's office to
| $17.3 million in his first year in office -- up from $5.6
| million in former UF President Kent Fuchs' last year,
| according to publicly available administrative budget data.
|
| A majority of the spending surge was driven by lucrative
| contracts with big-name consulting firms and high-salaried,
| remote positions for Sasse's former U.S. Senate staff and
| Republican officials.
<https://www.alligator.org/article/2024/08/sasse-s-spending-spree-former-uf-president-channeled-millions-to-gop-allies-secretive-contracts>
--bks
Typical Republican. Spend, spend, spend. But only if you're spending other people's
money.

#nevertrump
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-29 20:08:37 UTC

| A congressman intervened to help former President Donald
| Trump's social media company jump the line for a
| difficult-to-obtain foreign-worker visa to bring a company
| executive to the U.S., according to interviews and records
| reviewed by ProPublica.
|
| A former staffer for Rep. Don Bacon, a Nebraska Republican,
| said the congressman personally instructed her to help
| Trump Media, even though she thought it was inappropriate
| to mix politics with the office's constituent services
| duties.
<https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-media-foreign-executive-us-visa-don-bacon>

--bks