Trump & Giuliani Plan Sedition Gala
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-23 20:42:53 UTC

<https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-bedminster-golf-club-host-1m-fundraiser-jan-6-defendants>

--bks
Skeeter
2024-08-23 21:22:50 UTC

The bullshit you fucks will come up with.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-23 21:26:19 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A high-profile fundraiser to be held at former President
| Trump's New Jersey golf club aims to raise over $1 million
| with the proceeds going directly to cover the legal fees of
| Jan. 6 Capitol protesters, FOX Business has learned.
|
| Dubbed the "J6 Awards Gala," the fundraiser is being held
| independently of Trump's campaign, but event organizers
| tell FOX Business that the former president has been
| invited as a headline speaker.
<https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-bedminster-golf-club-host-1m-fundraiser-jan-6-defendants>
The bullshit you fucks will come up with.
It's from Fox News, bozo. Would they lie to you?

--bks
Skeeter
2024-08-23 22:46:25 UTC

I don't watch it so I dont know.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-23 22:52:08 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

Post by Skeeter
The bullshit you fucks will come up with.
It's from Fox News, bozo. Would they lie to you?
I don't watch it so I dont know.
NYTimes?

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/22/us/politics/fund-raiser-jan-6-defendants-trump-golf-club.html>

--bks
Skeeter
2024-08-24 00:39:43 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Skeeter

Only you butthurt haters see it as anything but a golf tournament.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-24 02:09:10 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A high-profile fundraiser to be held at former President
| Trump's New Jersey golf club aims to raise over $1 million
| with the proceeds going directly to cover the legal fees of
| Jan. 6 Capitol protesters, FOX Business has learned.
|
| Dubbed the "J6 Awards Gala," the fundraiser is being held
| independently of Trump's campaign, but event organizers
| tell FOX Business that the former president has been
| invited as a headline speaker.
Only you butthurt haters see it as anything but a golf tournament.
WTF? Are you hallucinating? It is at a golf club, but there's
no golf involved.

--bks
Skeeter
2024-08-24 02:29:11 UTC

So what? What's your point?
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-24 02:48:55 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A high-profile fundraiser to be held at former President
| Trump's New Jersey golf club aims to raise over $1 million
| with the proceeds going directly to cover the legal fees of
| Jan. 6 Capitol protesters, FOX Business has learned.
|
| Dubbed the "J6 Awards Gala," the fundraiser is being held
| independently of Trump's campaign, but event organizers
| tell FOX Business that the former president has been
| invited as a headline speaker.
Only you butthurt haters see it as anything but a golf tournament.
WTF? Are you hallucinating? It is at a golf club, but there's
no golf involved.
So what? What's your point?
See Subject line and name of newsgroup.

--bks

And avoid the cheap gin.
Skeeter
2024-08-25 00:25:52 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A high-profile fundraiser to be held at former President
| Trump's New Jersey golf club aims to raise over $1 million
| with the proceeds going directly to cover the legal fees of
| Jan. 6 Capitol protesters, FOX Business has learned.
|
| Dubbed the "J6 Awards Gala," the fundraiser is being held
| independently of Trump's campaign, but event organizers
| tell FOX Business that the former president has been
| invited as a headline speaker.
Only you butthurt haters see it as anything but a golf tournament.
WTF? Are you hallucinating? It is at a golf club, but there's
no golf involved.
So what? What's your point?
See Subject line and name of newsgroup.
--bks
And avoid the cheap gin.
The only accusations about anything I see are coming from you. you you
consider that day a holiday?
Governor Swill
2024-08-24 05:58:01 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Skeeter
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A high-profile fundraiser to be held at former President
| Trump's New Jersey golf club aims to raise over $1 million
| with the proceeds going directly to cover the legal fees of
| Jan. 6 Capitol protesters, FOX Business has learned.
|
| Dubbed the "J6 Awards Gala," the fundraiser is being held
| independently of Trump's campaign, but event organizers
| tell FOX Business that the former president has been
| invited as a headline speaker.
Only you butthurt haters see it as anything but a golf tournament.
WTF? Are you hallucinating? It is at a golf club, but there's
no golf involved.
--bks
I wish you guys would stop replying to this troll. Seriously, look at his

"Ukrainian GUR reportedly strikes Russian Savasleyka airfield again, destroying
three aircraft"
<https://euromaidanpress.com/2024/08/21/ukrainian-gur-reportedly-strikes-russian-savasleyka-airfield-again-destroying-three-aircraft/>

#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
2024-08-25 00:27:13 UTC
Post by Governor Swill

Swill had to start ignoring me because I was making him look stupid.
Governor Swill
2024-08-24 05:55:59 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A high-profile fundraiser to be held at former President
| Trump's New Jersey golf club aims to raise over $1 million
| with the proceeds going directly to cover the legal fees of
| Jan. 6 Capitol protesters, FOX Business has learned.
|
| Dubbed the "J6 Awards Gala," the fundraiser is being held
| independently of Trump's campaign, but event organizers
| tell FOX Business that the former president has been
| invited as a headline speaker.
... for which he will collect a hefty fee.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-bedminster-golf-club-host-1m-fundraiser-jan-6-defendants>
--bks
Marinovka Air Base
... and the 'AFTER' image (30cm from 22 Aug 2024 07:58 UTC)

"Still analyzing but given the interest, I shared what I thought were the areas
that got hit Once again, less about airframes. Good amount of destruction
around the hangars and just north of there"
<https://x.com/MT_Anderson/status/1826643666934661462>

#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
2024-08-25 00:26:22 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| A high-profile fundraiser to be held at former President
| Trump's New Jersey golf club aims to raise over $1 million
| with the proceeds going directly to cover the legal fees of
| Jan. 6 Capitol protesters, FOX Business has learned.
|
| Dubbed the "J6 Awards Gala," the fundraiser is being held
| independently of Trump's campaign, but event organizers
| tell FOX Business that the former president has been
| invited as a headline speaker.
... for which he will collect a hefty fee.
So?