Trump Should Have Been Shitcanned In 2019 Says Insider
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-25 22:58:11 UTC

| Listen to Republican H.R. McMaster straight-up confirm the
| basis of the *first* Trump impeachment: that Trump stalled
| critical military aid for Ukraine to try to get election
| dirt on the Bidens. Sheesh.
|
| [58-second CBS video at URL]

<https://x.com/HeathMayo/status/1827827148758954234>

McMaster was Trump's National Security Adviser.

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-26 10:19:58 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Listen to Republican H.R. McMaster straight-up confirm the
| basis of the *first* Trump impeachment: that Trump stalled
| critical military aid for Ukraine to try to get election
| dirt on the Bidens. Sheesh.
|
| [58-second CBS video at URL]

<https://x.com/HeathMayo/status/1827827148758954234>
McMaster was Trump's National Security Adviser.
--bks
HR McMasters talks about his 13 months as Trump's National Security Advisor.
"Everything in the White House was much harder than it needed to be."
"I wasn't going to try to keep my job by telling him what he wanted to hear."

"The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense viewed the President of the
United States as dangerous?"
"Yes."

McMasters talks about Trump's relationship with Putin. He says that if you told
him not to do something, he'd do it just to spite you. When Venezuela cracked
down on protestors, Secretary of State Tillerson exhorted him not to say we had
any military plans for the country. They went directly to a presser where Trump
promptly announced that we were considering military options.

More at:

CBS Sunday Morning

Trump is weakness masquerading as strength.

#NEVERtrump
Siri Cruise
2024-08-26 16:16:46 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Listen to Republican H.R. McMaster straight-up confirm the
| basis of the*first* Trump impeachment: that Trump stalled
| critical military aid for Ukraine to try to get election
| dirt on the Bidens. Sheesh.
|
| [58-second CBS video at URL]

<https://x.com/HeathMayo/status/1827827148758954234>
McMaster was Trump's National Security Adviser.
Republicans have time and time again been given the opportunity to
rid themselves of this troublesome pest.

They were cowards.

They deserve to go down with him.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @