Trump's Lawyer Intentionally Fucks Up Closing Argument
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-05-28 21:18:31 UTC
Judge Merchan to Trump's attorney, Todd Blanche:
<https://nypost.com/2024/05/28/us-news/judge-rips-trump-attorney-over-outrageous-statement-to-jurors/>

--bks
Siri Cruise
2024-05-29 05:10:25 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| That was outrageous, Mr. Blanche. Someone who's been a
| prosecutor as long as you have, someone who's been an
| attorney as long as you have knows that is highly
| inappropriate.
| It is simply not allowed, period. It's hard for me to
| imagine how that was accidental.
<https://nypost.com/2024/05/28/us-news/judge-rips-trump-attorney-over-outrageous-statement-to-jurors/>
--bks
Another lawyer facing disbarment.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
pothead
2024-05-30 01:08:19 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| That was outrageous, Mr. Blanche. Someone who's been a
| prosecutor as long as you have, someone who's been an
| attorney as long as you have knows that is highly
| inappropriate.
| It is simply not allowed, period. It's hard for me to
| imagine how that was accidental.
<https://nypost.com/2024/05/28/us-news/judge-rips-trump-attorney-over-outrageous-statement-to-jurors/>
--bks
Another lawyer facing disbarment.
The only people who should be disbarred are the judge and Bragg.
And that very well may happen.
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
Lawrence D'Oliveiro
2024-05-29 05:55:36 UTC
| That was outrageous, Mr. Blanche. Someone who's been a | prosecutor
as long as you have, someone who's been an | attorney as long as you
have knows that is highly | inappropriate.
Could it be a deliberate ploy? Puts me in mind of this little gem
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055916/> from early in Peter Sellers’ movie
career ...