The Biggest Liar
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-16 12:39:20 UTC

<https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/comedy/news/donald-trump-joan-rivers-death-republican-b2563058.html>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-19 14:12:02 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She
| died in 2014
|
| Trump repeatedly denies climate science and says 'we
| shouldn't be worried about global warming'
|
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-global-warming-b2459167.html>

--bks

"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can
make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
Prondo
2024-06-19 18:25:37 UTC

He said exactly the same thing while passionatley sucking my cock yesterday.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-06-19 19:40:51 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
|
| Trump Brutally Exposed for Mindblowing Number of Lies in
| One Speech
|
| Donald Trump made at least 30 false statements during an
| hour-and-a-half-long speech in Racine, Wisconsin.
<https://newrepublic.com/post/182883/trump-exposed-mindblowing-lies-one-speech>

The false statements:
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>

--bks
NoBody
2024-06-20 11:38:58 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
|
| Trump Brutally Exposed for Mindblowing Number of Lies in
| One Speech
|
| Donald Trump made at least 30 false statements during an
| hour-and-a-half-long speech in Racine, Wisconsin.
<https://newrepublic.com/post/182883/trump-exposed-mindblowing-lies-one-speech>
A very rabid, short on fact story but what would you expect from a
leftist publication.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>
--bks
Where's your tracking of Biden's false statements? What little he
mumbles in public are mostly lies.
J Carlson
2024-06-20 15:32:34 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
|
| Trump Brutally Exposed for Mindblowing Number of Lies in
| One Speech
|
| Donald Trump made at least 30 false statements during an
| hour-and-a-half-long speech in Racine, Wisconsin.
<https://newrepublic.com/post/182883/trump-exposed-mindblowing-lies-one-speech>
A very rabid, short on fact story
No, it is not short on facts. At least 30 documented lies:
https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307
NoBody
2024-06-21 11:32:29 UTC

And Bradley is gone.
J Carlson
2024-06-21 15:18:50 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody

Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>
--bks
Where's your tracking of Biden's false statements? What little he
mumbles in public are mostly lies.
And Bradley is gone.
Childish

Why does Hartung show this whiny child any respect? Why does Hartung consider
this whiny child an ally?
NoBody
2024-06-22 13:35:27 UTC
Post by J Carlson
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody

Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>
--bks
Where's your tracking of Biden's false statements? What little he
mumbles in public are mostly lies.
And Bradley is gone.
Childish
Why does Hartung show this whiny child any respect? Why does Hartung consider
this whiny child an ally?
Strike 3!

Back you go until you can post like an adult.

<Plonk>
J Carlson
2024-06-22 16:05:20 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by J Carlson
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody

Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>
--bks
Where's your tracking of Biden's false statements? What little he
mumbles in public are mostly lies.
And Bradley is gone.
Childish
Why does Hartung show this whiny child any respect? Why does Hartung consider
this whiny child an ally?
Strike 3!
Back you go until you can post like an adult.
<Plonk>
As I predicted! Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness, the whiny childish
narcissist, just can't help herself.
Governor Swill
2024-06-22 01:43:56 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody

Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>
--bks
Where's your tracking of Biden's false statements? What little he
mumbles in public are mostly lies.
And Bradley is gone.
Maybe he'll respond when he quits laughing.

Swill
NP: Roxette - Dangerous
Governor Swill
2024-06-21 21:47:23 UTC

Post by Bradley K. Sherman
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>
It's entirely correct and documented. Best line?

The anchor closed the piece with, "And it's only Tuesday."

ROTFL!

Swill
Governor Swill
2024-06-21 21:44:52 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
|
| Trump Brutally Exposed for Mindblowing Number of Lies in
| One Speech
|
| Donald Trump made at least 30 false statements during an
| hour-and-a-half-long speech in Racine, Wisconsin.
<https://newrepublic.com/post/182883/trump-exposed-mindblowing-lies-one-speech>
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>
LOL! What a list! Nobody can pack more lies into less time than Donald Trump!

Here are a few gems!

Trump won Wisconsin in 2020.
107,000 attended his recent New Jersey rally.
Trump saved Kenosha from 2020 rioting. Dem governor wouldn't act.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cocaine found at the White House about a month
ago.
Biden orchestrated Trump's NY trial.
Jan 6 committee deleted all records.
Trump the only President who didn't start a war.
Syria and Turkey have been fighting over their border for 2000 years.
Venezuela's crime down 72% due to migration to the US.
US is in worst crime wave in modern history.

Ok, I'm tired now but you get the gist. 30 of these bullshit claims in ninety minutes.

LOL! And his stupid supporters believe every word of it.

Swill
NP: Candy Dulfer/Dave Stewart - Lily Was Here (arguable the best rock sax solo ever)
J Carlson
2024-06-21 22:30:03 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
|
| Trump Brutally Exposed for Mindblowing Number of Lies in
| One Speech
|
| Donald Trump made at least 30 false statements during an
| hour-and-a-half-long speech in Racine, Wisconsin.
<https://newrepublic.com/post/182883/trump-exposed-mindblowing-lies-one-speech>
<https://x.com/Acyn/status/1803257380437893307>
LOL! What a list! Nobody can pack more lies into less time than Donald Trump!
Any time Trump speaks or posts to social media, he lies. It is not the case that
100% of what he says is a lie, but 100% of the times he speaks or posts,
something he says — usually the large majority of what he says — is a lie. And
he knows they're lies. It's sometimes said that Trump isn't actually "lying"
because he allegedly believes the falsehoods that he's spewing. But that's not
possible. Although he is demented and depraved and mentally deficient, he is not
insane, and only an insane person could believe the bullshit he spews. He is lying.
NoBody
2024-06-20 11:36:28 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She
| died in 2014
|
| Trump repeatedly denies climate science and says 'we
| shouldn't be worried about global warming'
|
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-global-warming-b2459167.html>
--bks
"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can
make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
Missed you citing anything about Joan Rivers. Care to cite that? As
far as "global warming" goes, the article makes it clear he talks
about the idea that man has caused it which is still an unsettled
issue (despite what leftie loons say). The "science" of Covid turned
out to be wrong and the world's climate has been changing since it was
formed. You going to blame that on mankind too?
J Carlson
2024-06-20 15:30:31 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She
| died in 2014
|
| Trump repeatedly denies climate science and says 'we
| shouldn't be worried about global warming'
|
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-global-warming-b2459167.html>
--bks
"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can
make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
Missed you citing anything about Joan Rivers. Care to cite that?
He did: he cited Trump lying and saying that Rivers voted for him in 2016
although she died in 2014. It's a direct quote from an editor at "Variety,"
Ramin Setoodeh, who interviewed Trump multiple times for a book. Mr. Setoodeh
*quotes* Trump from his interview recordings.

https://x.com/i/status/1803246176571105508

Trump is thoroughly confused.
NoBody
2024-06-21 11:32:12 UTC

And Bradley is gone.
super70s
2024-06-21 11:46:37 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She
| died in 2014
|
| Trump repeatedly denies climate science and says 'we
| shouldn't be worried about global warming'
|
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-global-warming-b2459167.html>
--bks
"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can
make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
Missed you citing anything about Joan Rivers. Care to cite that?
Trump is on tape saying that to the author of a new book who conducted
several interviews with him, "Apprentice in Wonderland."

https://www.amazon.com/Apprentice-Wonderland-Burnett-America-Through/dp/0063139901/
Hug your Trumpy Bear for some companionship then.
NoBody
2024-06-22 13:36:44 UTC
On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 06:46:37 -0500, super70s
Post by super70s
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She
| died in 2014
|
| Trump repeatedly denies climate science and says 'we
| shouldn't be worried about global warming'
|
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-global-warming-b2459167.html>
--bks
"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can
make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
Missed you citing anything about Joan Rivers. Care to cite that?
Trump is on tape saying that to the author of a new book who conducted
several interviews with him, "Apprentice in Wonderland."
https://www.amazon.com/Apprentice-Wonderland-Burnett-America-Through/dp/0063139901/
Not going to buy someone's book to find out it's made up.
Please try again.
J Carlson
2024-06-22 16:09:44 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She
| died in 2014
|
| Trump repeatedly denies climate science and says 'we
| shouldn't be worried about global warming'
|
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-global-warming-b2459167.html>
--bks
"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can
make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
Missed you citing anything about Joan Rivers. Care to cite that?
Trump is on tape saying that to the author of a new book who conducted
several interviews with him, "Apprentice in Wonderland."
https://www.amazon.com/Apprentice-Wonderland-Burnett-America-Through/dp/0063139901/
Not going to buy someone's book to find out it's made up.
It's not made up. The author of the book, Ramin Setoodeh, has been all over the
talk shows saying that Trump *told* him, in the course of at least 10 hours of
interviews that Trump *voluntarily* sat for with Setoodeh, that Rivers voted for
him, two years after she died. If you listen to Setoodeh talk, which you won't
because you're a racist and think he's a dirty foreigner, he in no way comes
across as a "get Trump at all costs" kind of person. He's a measured,
well-spoken journalist.

Trump told Setoodeh that Joan Rivers voted for him two years after she died.
Trump said it. You know this.
Governor Swill
2024-06-23 23:23:03 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by super70s
Trump is on tape saying that to the author of a new book who conducted
several interviews with him, "Apprentice in Wonderland."
https://www.amazon.com/Apprentice-Wonderland-Burnett-America-Through/dp/0063139901/
Not going to buy someone's book to find out it's made up.
Please try again.
You've been told this before. It was captured on audiotape during the interview and since
the book's publication, the interview has been made public.

You can listen to it here: http://youtu.be/X_X1fRl5oDM

Swill
NP: Roxette - Dangerous

Governor Swill
2024-06-21 21:58:54 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She
| died in 2014
|
| Trump repeatedly denies climate science and says 'we
| shouldn't be worried about global warming'
|
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-global-warming-b2459167.html>
--bks
"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can
make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
Missed you citing anything about Joan Rivers. Care to cite that?
Not a problem!

The quote was recorded by a journalist who interviewed Trump for a new book.

"Donald Trump said that late comedian Joan Rivers voted for him when he ran for president
in 2016. But Rivers died in September 2014, more than two years before the presidential
election. Journalist Ramin Setoodeh interviewed Trump, now 78, at length for his new book,
Apprentice in Wonderland."
<https://people.com/donald-trump-claims-joan-rivers-voted-him-president-8667303#:~:text=Donald%20Trump%20said%20that%20late,new%20book%2C%20Apprentice%20in%20Wonderland.>

<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-joan-rivers-voted-him-2016-general-election-cnn-apprentice-book-ramin-setoodeh-1914610>
<https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/comedy/news/donald-trump-joan-rivers-death-republican-b2563058.html>
<https://www.salon.com/2024/06/21/donald-claims-joan-rivers-voted-for-him-in-2016--except-she-two-years-before/>
<https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-claims-joan-rivers-voted-for-me-after-she-died-in-2014/>

(includes audio of him say "she voted for me")
<https://news.yahoo.com/news/critics-mock-trump-name-dropping-080454943.html>
<https://x.com/TheIndyTV/status/1801829942356824429>
<https://www.reddit.com/r/BreakingPoints/comments/1dhnjfc/donald_trump_said_joan_rivers_voted_for_him_in/?rdt=45040&onetap_auto=true&one_tap=true>
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-said-joan-rivers-voted-for-him-in-2016-she-died-in-2014/ar-BB1oxpuW>
<https://www.threads.net/@keithedwards/post/C8Q9aQ_sSUo?hl=en>
<https://www.news-expressky.com/lifestyles/entertainment/jimmy-kimmel-slams-trump-over-bizarre-claim-about-joan-rivers/article_d23418ed-ccd9-5860-ae0c-d28ee84ec246.html>
<https://www.smartnews.com/p/4692544307284938662>

Lots more at:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=Donald+Trump+said+Joan+Rivers+voted+for+him+in+2016.+She+%3E%3E+%7C+died+in+2014&oq=Donald+Trump+said+Joan+Rivers+voted+for+him+in+2016.+She+%3E%3E+%7C+died+in+2014&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCzI4MjAzMjlqMGo0qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#ip=1>
Post by NoBody
As far as "global warming" goes, the article makes it clear he talks
about the idea that man has caused it which is still an unsettled
issue (despite what leftie loons say). The "science" of Covid turned
out to be wrong and the world's climate has been changing since it was
formed. You going to blame that on mankind too?
How about we just blame it on stupid trolls instead. All that hot air . . .

Btw, since nobody believes anything you say, tell Vlad he's paying you too much.

Swill
super70s
2024-06-22 08:50:34 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
| Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She
| died in 2014
|
| Trump repeatedly denies climate science and says 'we
| shouldn't be worried about global warming'
|
| Trump has previously also called climate change
| 'nonexistent' and 'make-believe problem'
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-global-warming-b2459167.html>
--bks
"Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can
make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
Missed you citing anything about Joan Rivers. Care to cite that?
Not a problem!
The quote was recorded by a journalist who interviewed Trump for a new book.
"Donald Trump said that late comedian Joan Rivers voted for him when he ran for president
in 2016. But Rivers died in September 2014, more than two years before the presidential
election. Journalist Ramin Setoodeh interviewed Trump, now 78, at length for his new book,
Apprentice in Wonderland."
<https://people.com/donald-trump-claims-joan-rivers-voted-him-president-8667303#:~:text=Donald%20Trump%20said%20that%20late,new%20book%2C%20Apprentice%20in%20Wonderland.>
And of course "NoBody" has no rebuttal. He has "run away." LOL.