Oh Alannnnn!
Dhu on Gate
2024-05-17 22:59:20 UTC
"There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was actually from his daughter's diary..."
Okaaaaay... show us where it came from. Anyone can say, "nuh uh", but YOU need proof it did NOT come from the
diary, IF you make the claim it didn't.
Nope.
People who assert things need to provide the evidence that their
assertions are true.
There is No G* but G* and Mohammed WAS a prophet of G*.
Sorry, loser.
L to U

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Alan
2024-05-17 23:27:59 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
"There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was actually from his daughter's diary..."
Okaaaaay... show us where it came from. Anyone can say, "nuh uh", but YOU need proof it did NOT come from the
diary, IF you make the claim it didn't.
Nope.
People who assert things need to provide the evidence that their
assertions are true.
There is No G* but G* and Mohammed WAS a prophet of G*.
I can see why you'd rather not admit that basic tenet of honest argument..,
Post by Dhu on Gate
Sorry, loser.
L to U
Dhu
Dhu on Gate
2024-05-18 02:26:52 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Dhu on Gate
"There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was actually from his daughter's diary..."
Okaaaaay... show us where it came from. Anyone can say, "nuh uh", but YOU need proof it did NOT come from the
diary, IF you make the claim it didn't.
Nope.
People who assert things need to provide the evidence that their
assertions are true.
There is No G* but G* and Mohammed WAS a prophet of G*.
I can see why you'd rather not admit that basic tenet of honest argument..,
You imagine these words to mean something other
than I, and there's not to be done for it.

Dhu
Post by Alan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Sorry, loser.
L to U
Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Alan

...not "not", you ignoramus.
Dhu on Gate
2024-05-18 05:08:26 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by Alan
Post by Dhu on Gate
"There is literally no proof that the PDF that was presented was actually from his daughter's diary..."
Okaaaaay... show us where it came from. Anyone can say, "nuh uh", but YOU need proof it did NOT come from the
diary, IF you make the claim it didn't.
Nope.
People who assert things need to provide the evidence that their
assertions are true.
There is No G* but G* and Mohammed WAS a prophet of G*.
I can see why you'd rather not admit that basic tenet of honest argument..,
You imagine these words to mean something other
than I, and there's not to be done for it.
"nought"...
...not "not", you ignoramus.
not naught nor knot?

Like I sed b4, me Spalling Queen, I bate you bight ;-)

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Dhu on Gate