Peak Humiliation As Musk/Trump Interview Crashes
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-13 00:27:41 UTC
Rapid unscheduled disassembly.

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-13 01:30:13 UTC

<https://www.theverge.com/2024/8/12/24219121/donald-trump-elon-musk-interview-x-twitter-crashes>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-13 01:51:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Rapid unscheduled disassembly.
When they did get started, Trump sounded weird, as if
he were an old man not wearing his dentures:

<https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1823167169418457531>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-13 02:50:58 UTC

<https://twitter.com/RexHuppke/status/1823178639816503502>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-13 09:57:37 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Rapid unscheduled disassembly.
--bks
What's really funny is that for a change Trump was telling the truth about that helicopter
emergency landing. He just changed the names of the chopper passengers and neglected to
mention he almost fainted. Apparently the trip was not long after his three resort
managers died in a chopper crash in upstate New York.

#nevertrump

Never accept a ride from Trump in air transportation.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-13 12:15:08 UTC

<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-musk-interview-harris-news-live-b2595378.html>

<https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/donald-trump-elon-musk-interview-lisping-voice-slurring-health-concerns-us-presidential-elections-13803976.html>

--bks
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-14 02:54:40 UTC

<https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/does-donald-trump-know-what-time-it-is/>

<https://www.theguardian.com/environment/article/2024/aug/13/trump-musk-x-climate>

<https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/13/politics/trump-on-message-conspiracies/index.html>

--bks
Governor Swill
2024-08-15 05:17:05 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Rapid unscheduled disassembly.
;)
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Does Donald Trump Know What Time It Is?
<https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/does-donald-trump-know-what-time-it-is/>

| 'The dumbest climate conversation of all time': experts on
| the Musk-Trump interview
<https://www.theguardian.com/environment/article/2024/aug/13/trump-musk-x-climate>

| As Trump flails and invites conspiracies, allies plea for
| him to stay on message
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/13/politics/trump-on-message-conspiracies/index.html>
Brian Tyler Cohen: "So, I've made a decision, I'm going to stop shit talking Donald
Trump, but only because this guy does it better."
j.D. Vance: "It's that Trump is a really bad candidate, and frankly I think, a really bad
person."
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7S_NUogsWx8>

#nevertrump

So ... teachers are grooming our children, but Republicans want to give them guns?

Got it.
J Carlson
2024-08-15 05:43:32 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| Does Donald Trump Know What Time It Is?
<https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/does-donald-trump-know-what-time-it-is/>

| 'The dumbest climate conversation of all time': experts on
| the Musk-Trump interview
<https://www.theguardian.com/environment/article/2024/aug/13/trump-musk-x-climate>

| As Trump flails and invites conspiracies, allies plea for
| him to stay on message
<https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/13/politics/trump-on-message-conspiracies/index.html>
Brian Tyler Cohen: "So, I've made a decision, I'm going to stop shit talking Donald
Trump, but only because this guy does it better."
j.D. Vance: "It's that Trump is a really bad candidate, and frankly I think, a really bad
person."
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7S_NUogsWx8>
Vance was looking very porky in that video clip. That must have been before his
Indian wife forced him to become vegan.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-21 13:15:10 UTC
Trump and Musk upstaged by technical problems in an audio-only
interview. For 40 minutes there was radio silence and then
Trump sounded like Sylvester the Cat whingeing about Tweety.

Kamala Harris got a split-screen live TV show from packed arenas
100 miles apart to work flawlessly.

--bks
Skeeter
Damn you're dumber than we thought.
Governor Swill
2024-08-21 17:34:49 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump and Musk upstaged by technical problems in an audio-only
interview. For 40 minutes there was radio silence and then
Trump sounded like Sylvester the Cat whingeing about Tweety.
Kamala Harris got a split-screen live TV show from packed arenas
100 miles apart to work flawlessly.
--bks
Damn I'm dumber than Trump.
You won't get any argument from me.

#NEVERtrump
NoBody
2024-08-22 11:18:19 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump and Musk upstaged by technical problems in an audio-only
interview. For 40 minutes there was radio silence and then
Trump sounded like Sylvester the Cat whingeing about Tweety.
Kamala Harris got a split-screen live TV show from packed arenas
100 miles apart to work flawlessly.
--bks
Why are you posting about this now? It happened over a week ago and
had record setting impressions. Meanwhile no one was watching Kamela
so it darn well should have worked.
Bradley K. Sherman
2024-08-22 11:47:00 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump and Musk upstaged by technical problems in an audio-only
interview. For 40 minutes there was radio silence and then
Trump sounded like Sylvester the Cat whingeing about Tweety.
Kamala Harris got a split-screen live TV show from packed arenas
100 miles apart to work flawlessly.
Why are you posting about this now? It happened over a week ago and
had record setting impressions. Meanwhile no one was watching Kamela
so it darn well should have worked.
WTF are you talking about, KG? This thread started *during*
the Musk/Trump fiasco (12 August 20204). I could hardly
update it with the technical coup that Harris pulled off
two nights ago before it even happened.

Try to engage your brain before putting your keyboard in gear.

--bks
NoBody
2024-08-23 11:04:30 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Trump and Musk upstaged by technical problems in an audio-only
interview. For 40 minutes there was radio silence and then
Trump sounded like Sylvester the Cat whingeing about Tweety.
Kamala Harris got a split-screen live TV show from packed arenas
100 miles apart to work flawlessly.
Why are you posting about this now? It happened over a week ago and
had record setting impressions. Meanwhile no one was watching Kamela
so it darn well should have worked.
WTF are you talking about, KG? This thread started *during*
the Musk/Trump fiasco (12 August 20204). I could hardly
update it with the technical coup that Harris pulled off
two nights ago before it even happened.
Try to engage your brain before putting your keyboard in gear.
--bks
Perhaps if you didn't delete the entirety of what you're responding
to, making it appear to be a new post, you wouldn't give an impression
of a new post?

<eyeroll>

And you continue to avoid the record impressions of Trump's interview
on X and compare it with a hardly listened to address by Kamela.

In short, if you weren't going to say anything on topic, why did you
bother to reply?
NoBody
And Kamela Sherman has run away (again).
Chris Kuo
2024-08-24 19:16:58 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by NoBody
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness petulantly and childishly whines again that
she's being ignored.

Governor Swill
2024-08-14 04:28:05 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
Rapid unscheduled disassembly.

| Trump-Musk interview live: Trump bizarrely likens Harris to
| wife Melania in rambling, tech-plagued X interview
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-musk-interview-harris-news-live-b2595378.html>
That was funny! He confuses E Jean Carroll for Marla Maples then confuses Kamala Harris
for Melania Trump.
Post by Bradley K. Sherman

| 'Why is he lisping?': How the Trump-Musk chat has raised
| questions about ex-US president's health
<https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/donald-trump-elon-musk-interview-lisping-voice-slurring-health-concerns-us-presidential-elections-13803976.html>
--bks
"Tech billionaire Elon Musk’s almost two-hour-long interview with former US President
Donald Trump on X is making big headlines. The Republican candidate’s voice raised
eyebrows with many commenting that he was slurring his words and speaking with a lisp.
These claims put the 78-year-old in a precarious situation, as many are already wondering
if he’s too old to run for office"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

<fist pounding on desk>

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

<laughs and points>

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

#nevertrump